Did you know that Sunday worship is a mark of the beast?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

The mark of the beast has been around since Yahchanan ( John ) wrote the Revelation.
    This mark is very clear to the called out ones who believe the Scriptures.
    We live in a evil beastly system. All the goverments that are in power around the world receive their athourity
    from Satan who is the God of this world 2 Cor.4:4. & Rev.12:9.
    If you have eyes to see and want to learn more about this system and how to escape it, then by all means come by our web site.

Home

Iyyob

Proclaimer
    Participant

Are we not free to worship on any day of the week at anytime. Why can't we worship on Sunday?

Romans 14:5
    One man considers one day more sacred than another; another man considers every day alike. Each one should be fully convinced in his own mind.

Colossians 2:16-17
    16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.  
    17 These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.

Colossians 2:20-23
    20 Since you died with Christ to the basic principles of this world, why, as though you still belonged to it, do you submit to its rules:
    21″ Do not handle! Do not taste! Do not touch!”?
    22  These are all destined to perish with use, because they are based on human commands and teachings.
    23 Such regulations indeed have an appearance of wisdom, with their self-imposed worship, their false humility and their harsh treatment of the body, but they lack any value in restraining sensual indulgence.

MrBob
    Participant

I don’t really see anything that says Sunday worship is wrong, Iyyob. I could be wrong, so could you quote some scripture or something that says that? You can’t really dicuss something if you don’t show what to dicuss about!

Anonymous

t8
    Heres one for you, show me a verse that says remember Sunday and keep it holy.
    Now we both know there is no such verse in all the Scriptures.
    There are many verses that says Remember the Sabbath Day and keep it holy.
    Starting in Exo. 20:8.
    Here is what the real Apostles did…Acts13:14,44 Acts 14:1,13 Acts 17:2 and 18:4.
    This should do as a starter…I hope.

Your friend Iyyob

MrBob
    Participant

Ok, on the sabbath we are not supposed to work, but there is still nothing saying worshipping on Sunday is bad.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Worshipping God should be done regularly on Sunday and any day. We can worship God in many ways. Singing, giving thanks etc.

There is no set time to worship, for the Father seeks those who will worship him in Spirit and Truth. He is not seeking those who will worship him on a particular day only, but those that will worship him for who he is and what he has done.

Anonymous

Yep t8 you are a die hard Christian..;o)
    So tell me is this living by the EVERY WORD?
    When the Scriptures say keep Sabbath and you have added your Sunday worship to the every word…
    think about it!

Iyyob

Proclaimer
    Participant

Um, I thought about it.
    Worshipping God any day of the week is good. We should always praise the name of the Most High God.

What makes you think that worshipping God on Sunday or any other day for that matter is wrong? Worshipping on Sunday, Monday or whatever has nothing to do with keeping the Sabbath holy.

Please explain why worshipping God at anytime of the day or night is wrong.

Anonymous

Dear t8

God is only a title, this title in no way, shape, or form belongs to Father Yahweh the Creator of all things.
    It is an abomination to call on this title because it belongs to Satan and the fallen demons not to the Creator!
    Please read Ps.82 to see what your own Bible says about these deceivers.

Your friend Iyyob

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes it is a title, just like “Father” is.
    Nothing wrong with titles. The Heavenly Father (Yahweh) is the Most High God and Yashua is the Son of God, just as we are sons of God. These titles are used throughout scripture.

Deuteronomy 10:17
    For Yahweh your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes.

Anonymous

t8

Here is the way that veres should read.
    Deut. 10:17 For Yahweh your Father is King of kings and Ruler of rulers, the great Power, mighty and terrible, Who shows no partiality to persons, nortakes a bribe.

Iyyob

Anonymous

t8
    I know this too will go right over your head.
    Father Yahweh is not a GOD!

Iyyob

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yahweh is the Most High God. For there are many gods and many lords, but true believers acknowledge the One True God and Most High as their God. Yahweh’s children are filled with his Spirit and call him Father.

Jamie
    Participant

Iyyob

Eliyah C. has repeatedly told these people on this forum this about god as being an idol and as it too is a mark of the beast and satan the devil and that Yahweh is not a 'god ' as you can read this also at his website.

Do you think they will suddenly believe you? I have been reading many of his posts on here. The Administrator wanted him to leave and then they even voted for him to come back to the forum but we have not heard from him and some of what I read of his posts he is not in well health either.

Jamie

Jamie
    Participant

Iyyob

Read the last baal god topics of Eliyah C. on this forum.
    I wonder if any people on this forum really miss him not being here anymore after all he did keep his word. He said if he was asked by anyone on this forum to leave that he would leave. It appears he has kept his word because he has not been back even though they voted for him to come back.I can't believe a forum could be so direspectful to anyone like that by first asking them to leave and then make a mockery out of that person by creating a voting poll asking for them to leave and end up asking that person back. What disrespect to another human person is beyond belief to me for people claiming to be christian.Either people want a person to stay or leave not put them through such mockery in public of voting on them. It kind of reminds me of the mockery they made of our savior. It seemed as if Eliyah was on trial for a crime that others were committing too.I'm sad to see he has left and I never even had a chance to correspond with him on here.

Jamie

NickHassan
    Participant

topical

Proclaimer
    Participant

The topic in this discussion is rather silly because it infers that we cannot worship God on Sunday.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi t8,
    I guess so but it is also true that some teach that the only true worship is communal and we must worship with them on Sunday in their buildings in preference to other days. We can see the folly of such an approach but millions are entrapped in such doctrines. Some insist it must be on Saturday but both approaches show a lack of understanding of what rebirth means and what Jesus taught in Jn 4.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes mandating Sunday as the required day for worship is also just as silly.

:)

david
    Participant

Yes, it is silly. But, being that the least amount of people work on Sundays (at least, where most live, as far as I can tell) it is a good day for doing non-work type things, including “not forsaking the gathering of ourselves together, as some have the custom.” (Heb 10:24) It is a good day for meeting together with fellow worshippers for upbuilding and encouragement.
    Many can and do meet together in this way during days of the week, in the evenings. And Saturdays are also good.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account