Did Jesus really die for all?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 06 2004,12:02)
    Hi,
    This post misses the point. All are invited to be saved. All can be saved. All can be born again of water and the Spirit and enter the kingdom.
    Predestination says you have no choice. We are saved if we are predestined to be saved. Where is free will in this? God knows who will respond but they still have to respond and choose life.
    Universalism teaches that because of the work of Jesus all are saved. False also as again free will must be involved. Men must choose to repent and believe.
    Neither is it the internal work of the Holy Spirit as mentioned here as men normally only receive that Spirit after salvation.

yes, its all about free will…….

Anonymous

yes, its all about freewill

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Paul was a teacher to those in Christ

2 Timothy 1:11
    Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.

But they have to be preached the gospel first and he did that as well.
    We need to start first with his preaching in Acts and come to Christ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Once you have responded to the gospel of Christ and it finds a home in your heart and you obey the command of Jesus to be reborn you become as a babe in Christ fed only with milk by teachers till you are strong enough to eat meat and grow up to be a soldier in his army.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick.
    Trying to converse with you is like spitting into the wind.
    (no scripture for this)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    1Cor 3

1And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

4For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?

5Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?

6I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

7So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

8Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.

9For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.

10According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

11For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.'

Seek first the kingdom and everything will be added, the milk, even the meat.

chosenone
    Participant

Nick, I cannot put up with your lies and false accusations about me, and you don't even have the courtesy to respond to my questions.
    Good bye for good.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    We should listen to Paul as he recounted his call to repentance.
    Acts 22
    “14And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.

15For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.

16And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord. “

Viewing 8 posts - 121 through 128 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account