Deity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Becauce of Him
    Participant

Jesus what us to know Him so we can Know The Father. I know the Presadent from tv and medea but not pesonaly. Jesus want a relationship with us.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Indeed. Jesus is the way to God. We must all repent and be baptised in the name of Jesus and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
    Peter told us all this at Pentecost and guess what-nothing has changed and the door to salvation is still open for you.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

If know Jesus in the beginning as the word and as God. Why did God Have John wright about Him as God. Because He wanted to let us know He was God are creater!!!! That became man. He Died for us and My sins and the worlds. He want us to know He lives.and he is comming back and we the true beliver will live with him forever. I am not saying that you are not a believer!!!! Dont read this wrong please.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

You stell have not told me if he is God or not!!!

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Well I Have to go now I dont think you KNow if Jesus is God Becase you would have told me straight out! There is no dening Jesus is some kind of a god. But if you know him like this he is a fales god because their is only One True God. That is why it is importint to Know Him who is TRUE.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Jesus Christ is the glorious vessel, the Son of the living God.
    There is salvation in no other name under heaven.
    Do not confuse him with the greater being and his God, the Father.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

So you still cant tell me if He is God or not. Please a semple answer yes He is God ——–No He is Not GOD

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    He is the only begotten Son of the living God of the bible.
    He is called god as are angels and men and even satan is called the god of this world.
    If you love confusion you will highlight these matters rather than the God of Jesus, the one true God.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Ok He is Like gods of Psa 82:6 is where you get that!
    Psa 82:6 I said, “You are gods, And all of you are sons of the Most High.
    Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, “Has it not been written in your Law, 'I SAID, YOU ARE GODS'?
    Joh 10:35 “If he called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),
    Psa 82:1 A Psalm of Asaph. God stands in the congregation of the mighty; in the midst of the gods He judges.
    (Jesus is not just a god Because He Judges all, in fact He is the God that stands in the congregation judging the so call religious leaders.)

Psa 82:2 How long will you judge unjustly and lift up the faces of the wicked? Selah.
    Psa 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy.
    Psa 82:4 Deliver the poor and needy; save them out of the hand of the wicked.
    Psa 82:5 They neither know nor will understand; they walk on in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are shaken.
    Psa 82:6 I have said, You are gods; and all of you sons of the Most High.
    {They are like gods because they judge.}
    Psa 82:7 But you shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
    Psa 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth; for You shall inherit in all nations.
    Why does God call them gods.
    1.Because they have become mighty that people look to them before God!
    2. They (the religious leader) stand in the judgement seat of God!
    3. They judge unjustly though!
    4. They support the wicked and lift them up as good.
    Then God says to stop judging and defend but they walk in darkness and dont understand the light.
    In fact God says, to save the poor out of the hands of the wicked, the very one the hold up as good but are in fact wicked.

Joh 5:22 For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son,

Notice they will die like ordary men!!! Jesus May have died but His death was not like ordary men. He was perfect in every was.

God calls Him God why cant you. you only see His humanity. So you cant see Him as He was in the OLD TESTAMENT.Jesus said the bible was wrighten about Him!!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Life is in the Son of God, the Lord Jesus.
    He is the only way to God.
    He is the mediator between us and our God.
    He is the eternal priest unto God.
    He is the Christ of God.
    He is intercessor for us with God.

You need him in these roles.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Exo 20:3 You shall have no other gods before Me.

Exo 23:13 And be watchful in all that I have said to you. And make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of your mouth.

Exo 23:32 You shall make no covenant with them or with their gods.

Deu 5:7 You shall have no other gods besides Me.

Deu 10:17 For Jehovah your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, the mighty, and a terrible God, who does not respect persons nor take a bribe.

How is He a true God (Jesus) if we Follow Him and not YHWH. WE have a Blood Covenant with Jesus too. I gesse if He Is just like all the other gods of the bible I have no Hope. I better go back to the Law and follow it. o that right he that follows the law will die and be judge by the Law.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Make up your mind.
    If you are to call Jesus your God then you break all those verses you just quoted.
    Go back to the bible and you will find the Father is the God of Jesus and our God.

Jn 20, Jn 8.54.

Shun the muddy waters of confusion and seek the God of peace.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

I agree with you on this but He is still God the son because He is from God. 100% and He is From man makeing Him the Son of Man 100%
    He has 2 natures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becauce of Him
    Participant

I think you think I dont think their see a God the Father I do.
    Then thier is God the son.
    than God the Holy Spirit.
    they are one
    Their is a head ship that they follow.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

And of cores Jesus is the God that stands in the judgement seat .O ha that Right God ( The Father) judges no man .Joh 5:22 For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son,.

david
    Participant

Jesus is the Key WE need the right Jesus! If we Didnt I would still be a Jw and Have my Family back.

I'm sorry that these things happen. But the truth has that effect:

MATTHEW 10:34-35`
    “Do not think I came to put peace upon the earth; I came to put, not peace, but a sword. For I came to cause division, with a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a young wife against her mother-in-law.”

Did you leave of your own accord?

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Becauce of Him @ Feb. 10 2007,08:30)
    Jesus is the Key WE need the right Jesus! If we Didnt I would still be a Jw and Have my Family back. They Believe in Jesus the same way you do> Just the son of God. A god , Good teacher. Human I am not saying you believe everything hear but what i am saying it is a little bit like your thealigy from what i read of your. I know you dont belive he is Michele.

I'm sorry to read that you have lost your family BOH, but having the real Jesus is the only really important thing at the end of the day…..

In Him

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Becauce of Him @ Feb. 10 2007,22:33)
    I think you think I dont think their see a God the Father I do.
    Then thier is God the son.
    than God the Holy Spirit.
    they are one
    Their is a head ship that they follow.

hi boh,
    There is no “God the son” in scripture.
    That comes from men who are more interested in foolish speculations than truth.
    Avoid them and abide in what is written.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 10 2007,18:52)
    Hi boh,
    Jesus Christ is the glorious vessel, the Son of the living God.
    There is salvation in no other name under heaven.
    Do not confuse him with the greater being and his God, the Father.

IYO, what does the title “Son of God” mean?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    If you are addressing me
    My Lord
    My master
    My advocate
    My mediator
    My teacher
    My saviour
    and much more.

Do you think we should intellectualise about him or listen to him?

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account