Deity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

topical

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Isa 44:6  So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no God.
    Isa 44:6  Thus3541 saith559 the LORD3068 the King4428 of Israel,3478 and his redeemer1350 the LORD3068 of hosts;6635 I589 am the first,7223 and I589 am the last;314 and beside4480, 1107 me there is no369 God.430
    H3068
    יהוה
    yehôvâh
    yeh-ho-vaw'
    From H1961; (the) self Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: – Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
    Notice there are two hear that speak as One,and they say they are One God!!!!
    They are both called Jehovah.
    One is The King Of Israel. This is Jesus!
    Nathananael call Jesus Son Of God And Jehovah. Joh 1:49  Nathanael answered Him, “Rabbi, You are the Son of God; You are the King of Israel.”
    The Redeemer is Jehovah of Host!
    Then God ask Us how is Like Him, in Isa 44:7  'Who is like Me? Let him proclaim and declare it; Yes, let him recount it to Me in order, From the time that I established the ancient nation. And let them declare to them the things that are coming And the events that are going to take place.
    I can Tell you that My God is awesome, I dont know how God can be One, but be three persons. But I dont know how the engine of my car works but i know it doses!
    The First and the Last is also Jesus in Revelation. For when did God die but it says He was dead and behold I am alive forevermore!
    Rev 1:17  When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last,
    Revelation 1:8; Alpha/Omega = Almighty = The One who is to come = Lord God
    Revelation 21:6-7; Alpha/Omega = Beginning/End = God
    Revelation 22:12-13; Alpha/Omega = The One who is coming soon = Beginning/End = First/Last
    Revelation 1:17-18; First/Last = Living One = “I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever!”

david
    Participant

Isa 44:6 So says Jehovah, the King of Israel, and His redeemer Jehovah of Hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and besides Me there is no God.

Notice there are two hear that speak as One,and they say they are One God!!!!
    They are both called Jehovah.

We have to remember that the comma's were added by the translators.
    So says Jehovah, [who is] the King of Israel, and His [Israel's] redeemer [,]Jehovah of Hosts;

I hope that helps.
    So says Jehovah, the king of Israel, the redeemer of Israel, Jehovah of Hosts….

I can Tell you that My God is awesome, I dont know how God can be One, but be three persons. But I dont know how the engine of my car works but i know it doses!

I'll find you a mechanic to explain it. But even the pope considers the trinity a mystery.

Please see the “alpha and omega” thread.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

So Jesus is Jehovah because the King of Isreal is Jesus!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Then who is the monogenes SON of God?

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Even if I take the coma out it is not Israel because you brake up a name to make it read that way. The King of Israel has a redeemereven with out coma's and it fits what the word of God says about Jesus and His Redeemer God the Father.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

I dont understand the word monogenes

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    It is more important that you come to understand that Jesus is the Son of God.
    It is the basis of our salvation.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

the bible says he made Jesus to be His Son and He would become a Father to Him. It also say today iI have begotten you as a Son.
    This is for position or rank. Jesus has the same nature as God the Father. I have the same Nature as the presadent, for I am a man like Him. My rank is lower than his though. The same with the Father and The Son, the son is the exact representation of his nature.
    Heb 1:3 And He is the radiance of His glory and the exact representation of His nature, and upholds all things by the word of His power. When He had made purification of sins, He sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Is Jesus God or not!!!!

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Jesus says we must believe that he is God.
    Joh 8:24 “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”
    Isa 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.
    Isa 43:11 “I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, My Savior, My Rock, My LORD and SAVIOR, My GOD and SAVIOR { Like Tomas in John}, My Shepherd, My Master. It is all about know Jesus, It is by The holly Spirit we can confess Jesus as Lord and God. king David call Jesus God in Psalm 45:6 and 7 and Lord
    Psa 110:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at My right hand Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Becauce of Him @ Feb. 10 2007,08:05)
    Joh 8:24  “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”
    Isa 43:10  “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.
    Isa 43:11  “I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

Hi boh,
    HE does not always mean GOD in scripture does it?

david
    Participant

Joh 8:24 “Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”
    Isa 43:10 “You are My witnesses,” declares the LORD, “And My servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and believe Me And understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me.
    Isa 43:11 “I, even I, am the LORD, And there is no savior besides Me.

The first scripture says nothing of him being God. In the verse before, he was talking about being from the realms above. His from the spirit realm. This doens't mean he is God almighty any more than it means the angels (who are also from there) are God Almighty.
    Is 43:10. Ah, there's only one God. You of course should know that in the context, Jehovah is being compared to idols, the false gods of the nations.
    Anyway, since the angels were called “gods” (mighty ones) and since Israel's human judges were called “gods” (mighty ones) obviously there is a distinction made between Jehovah God and other Gods. The angels are truly mighty ones, gods, compared to humans. Mighty compared to us. But not compared to Jehovah. Same with the judges. They are not false mighty ones. They truly were gods, comparitively. Similarly, compared to Jehovah God Almighty, no one is a God.
    Jehovah God is the God of Jesus. And Jesus can also rightly be called God. But not in comparison to Jehovah, his Father.

About: Is 43:11
    Check this out: Jude 25:
    “to [the] only God our Savior through Jesus Christ.”
    It explains that God is our savior “through” Jesus. He saved us through Jesus. Without Jehovah, there would be no salvation. Of course, Jesus is also a saviour, in what he did, dying for us, but it is through God that Jesus saves us.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

So I ask is Jesus a god or God two you

Becauce of Him
    Participant

If you Mean dose Jesus Have two nature yes He dose. Fully God Fully Man

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    Man has seriously confused you and that is not what God wants.
    The God of the Jews has a Son whom He sent on His behalf on a mission of mercy to protect those who would respond from His wrath.
    You must know the Son of God to find life eternal.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

Jesus is the Key WE need the right Jesus! If we Didnt I would still be a Jw and Have my Family back. They Believe in Jesus the same way you do> Just the son of God. A god , Good teacher. Human I am not saying you believe everything hear but what i am saying it is a little bit like your thealigy from what i read of your. I know you dont belive he is Michele.

Becauce of Him
    Participant

You have not told me if He is God or not!!!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi boh,
    The Son of God is not the God of the bible.
    He is the Son of that God.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account