Deity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 281 through 283 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Cult Buster @ May 01 2007,17:17)

Quote (Unisage @ May 01 2007,10:54)
    WorshippingJesus

Are you that Ignorant? I forgot Satan is your Father.No wonder you laugh. I dont see this as a Laughing matter.Not when it comes to Heaven or the lake of fire. You make me sick. And your False Trinity Dogma to.

Unisage. For just a little while I though that you might provide some intelligent discussion.

Joh 1:5  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.      ???

You want to talk about Intelligent Discussion?

Alot of People were taught in a Man made Doctrine.I believe you were taught it as well.It tells me that you are not Intelligent. Even God himself said. Hosea 4:6
    6My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children..Yes the world is full of Knowledge But it lacks the wisdom.You can sing and dance all you want.But the truth is you were taught a Man Made Doctrine.You didnt learn this on your own.

:O

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ May 01 2007,16:59)

Quote (Unisage @ May 01 2007,13:52)
    He (WorshippingJesus) is not even a follower of Christ.He preaches another Jesus.He deny the Son of God.He claim that the Son is really God.That would make Jesus the Father.He also deny that Jesus comes in the flesh.He claims that God did.He also claims that God can be Born by a Human being.That would make Mary a Goddess.So instead of three in the Godhead shouldnt there be a fourth since Mary is a Goddess? I have no room to compromise with someone who Deny that Jesus has come in the Flesh.Then in turn and say Mary has given Birth to a God.Well my false friend.You better get your facts straight and your Faith even straighter.To claim that Jesus is God and was made like us in all things.It is impossable I am not a manGod!

Matt 5:
    11 Blessed (Happy) are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    10 *Rejoice, and be exceeding glad*: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Jn 15:
    18 *If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you*.
    19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: *but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you*.

:D  :D  :D

For someone thinks he is being Persecuted.I would say he is on the wrong track.Someone who preaches a Different Jesus is a Sheep in wolf clothing.Even His Father Satan knows Scriptures and he comes like a Angel of Light.By no means that I hate you.But even you were taught a Man Made Doctrine.When you take you mind back from the Pulpit. Come back and we will talk.

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    We have the same God as Jesus Christ.[jn20]

Viewing 3 posts - 281 through 283 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account