Deity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 283 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi AP,
    You quote.
    “Job 14:21) His sons come to honour, and he knoweth it not; and they are brought low, but he perceiveth it not of them.”
    So this refers surely to awareness of earthly matters by the dead, not all awareness.

Quote (Unisage @ April 30 2007,04:26)

Quote (Cult Buster @ April 30 2007,00:45)
    Unisage

So where was Moses and Elijah? If they were not in Heaven?Remember God Buried Moses Body.In Deuteronomy 34:6 And the Dead dont know nothing.And Jesus was on this Earth still preaching.

Unisage. If as you state that the dead don't know nothing, then they must know something.  :D

You have got a problem here Uni.

Mat 17:2  And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
    Mat 17:3  And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
    Mat 17:4  Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

Moses died, and it seems from the above verses that he must know something. Get real.  :D

Im not a JW if that what you think Cb.

Perhaps you are one of those JW offshoots. They hate being called JWs but they believe Watchtower doctrines.

I dont have a Problem but you do.They cannot be in Heaven before Christ.I already prove that by Scriptures.Now all you need todo is to figure out how can this be.And yes the dead know nothing.Thats create a another problem for you.

Let me ask you this other question.When you die where do you go? If you say heaven.Then what is the point of the ressurection for the Believers? What about the People who are Bad do they go to heaven to? Is there a holding cell?Paul said men are pointed to die than Judgement.He didnt say the Minute you die you are judge.That create another problem for you.

So how can Moses and Elijah be in Heaven if no man can Enter Heaven before Christ?

Jesus Himself said: “No man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man” (John 3:13) Here are Jesus' own words that no man, except Himself, had ascended into heaven!

Im am not going to give you my answer.I want you to search.

Oh and by the way.I am not the off shoot of the Jws never was.I dont follow Man Made Doctrines like you do..And like Isa 1:18 dose.Who  ISA 1:18 take words from the Trinity that are not his own.And they are not Bibical. Isnt that right Isa 1:18 who accuse me of doing the same? Does Hypocrit come to mind here?I do believe what comes around goes around.

The words incarnate and Dual Nature and the likes that are not Bibical they are someone else teaching and they are not the Word of God ..These words are from the Trinity teaching.
    Well Isa 1:18 you point out my Faults I thought I return the Favor..

:D

U

LOL

You say…

The words incarnate and Dual Nature and the likes that are not Bibical they are someone else teaching and they are not the Word of God ..These words are from the Trinity teaching.

Tell me is the word “Biblical” found in the “Bible”?

There are lots of words we use to describe truths found in scriptures. Because a word is not found in scripture is not evidence that it is not true.

Incest, rape, genicide, Omniscience, Omnipotent, are all words used to describe good or bad found in the Bible.

So your argument that the words “Trinity”, “Incarnate”, “dual nature” is not found in the scriptures is a straw.

Also it is one thing to believe someones writings and expound or put into your own words your agreement with those writings.

But it is another thing to copy and paste and misrepresent yourself by putting on like they are your writings without giving the source of those writtings.

Is 1:18 is no Hypocrite. He has never done such.

You can not even compare yourself wih him.

:O

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You miss the problem.
    We should not teach as doctrine what is not in the bible.
    That way we avoid being found writing doctrines without revealed truth as a basis.

Quote (Is 1:18 @ April 29 2007,15:25)

Quote (Unisage @ April 29 2007,15:00)
    During the past 2,000 years, various traditions have been layered over basic Christian truths. At the foundation of some of these teachings are bold and imposing forms of anti-Judaism. Modern scholars are reexamining the history of the early Christians and are finding that, along with Jesus Christ and the apostle Paul, the first followers were much more Judaic than was formerly thought. What does this mean for the future of Christianity?

This section of Unisage's post has been copied straight from this website:

http://www.vision.org/visionmedia/article.aspx?id=2558

Jews, and anyone who believes in the existence of God as presented by the Bible (Tanak) cannot possibly believe that there is more than one god; and believing that God was birthed from between the legs of a human mother and sacrificed himself to himself for another person's sins, dying, is not only absurd, but an insult to the intelligence God gives at least some humans. While such ideas appealed to the pagan Greeks and Romans, and other superstitious peoples who were raised on fables of gods having intercourse with mortal women to produce semi-divine offspring (to cover up the products of adulterous human affairs), Jews would never accept such nonsense. Jews are able to handle only one God at a time.

And this section comes from here:

http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/paul/ebionites.htm

Unisage, can you please attempt to compose your own posts in this forum? But if you don't think you can manage that, and insist on just cutting and pasting the work of others, can you at least acknowledge your source(s). That's the honest thing to do….

:)

True Is 1:18.

Unisage hijacks some of the information you pointed out from a website that dosnt even believe in Jesus beiing the Messiah.

Was Jesus the Messiah?
    *Jesus was not the Messiah*. There is no Reign, no Kingdom of God on earth. Christians have a problem of putting emphasis on people, but it is a bad practice by anyone to put so much importance on an individual whether it be a Christian or Jewish sect. We feel that the important thing is every person's relationship to God and in the Messianic Age the best relationship will be realized for the entire world in a time of wisdom, peace, and the knowledge of Yahweh and His commandments. Jesus knew this and wanted to see this age come also.

http://www.sullivan-county.com/news/paul/ebionites.htm

This is a good example of what kind of things people will believe in when the do not believe the truths found in the Bible concerning the Deity of Christ.

Jesus said you will know them by their fruit.

Blessings!

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2007,17:38)
    Hi W,
    You miss the problem.
    We should not teach as doctrine what is not in the bible.
    That way we avoid being found writing doctrines without revealed truth as a basis.

NH

Is the word “basis” found in scripture?

And how about your belief in “agency”, is this word found in scriptures?

You should not be hypocritical either!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    Trinity is a so called foundational doctrine, though not among those shown by the writer of Hebrews 6 nor in the mouth of any other anointed teacher.
    How can it be foundational
    if it is not even scriptural?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2007,18:12)
    Hi W,
    Trinity is a so called foundational doctrine, though not among those shown by the writer of Hebrews 6 nor in the mouth of any other anointed teacher.
    How can it be foundational
    if it is not even scriptural?

NH

Being Born again is foundational, but you say Jesus was born again at the Jordan.

Where is this found in scripture?

Are you not being hypocritical here? NH

???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi w,
    Then whom are you following?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2007,22:11)
    Hi w,
    Then whom are you following?

NH

I am sure not following you teachings.

I am following God, how about you?

???

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 30 2007,17:33)

Unisage

So where was Moses and Elijah? If they were not in Heaven?Remember God Buried Moses Body.In Deuteronomy 34:6 And the Dead dont know nothing.And Jesus was on this Earth still preaching.

Unisage. If as you state that the dead don't know nothing, then they must know something.  :D

Mat 17:2  And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
    Mat 17:3  And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
    Mat 17:4  Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.

Moses died, and it seems from the above verses that he must know something. Get real.  :D

Perhaps you are one of those JW offshoots. They hate being called JWs but they believe Watchtower doctrines.

I dont have a Problem but you do.They cannot be in Heaven before Christ.I already prove that by Scriptures.Now all you need todo is to figure out how can this be.And yes the dead know nothing.Thats create a another problem for you.

Let me ask you this other question.When you die where do you go? If you say heaven.Then what is the point of the ressurection for the Believers? What about the People who are Bad do they go to heaven to? Is there a holding cell?Paul said men are pointed to die than Judgement.He didnt say the Minute you die you are judge.That create another problem for you.

So how can Moses and Elijah be in Heaven if no man can Enter Heaven before Christ?

Jesus Himself said: “No man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man” (John 3:13) Here are Jesus' own words that no man, except Himself, had ascended into heaven!

Oh and by the way.I am not the off shoot of the Jws never was.I dont follow Man Made Doctrines like you do..And like Isa 1:18 dose.Who  ISA 1:18 take words from the Trinity that are not his own.And they are not Bibical. Isnt that right Isa 1:18 who accuse me of doing the same? Does Hypocrit come to mind here?I do believe what comes around goes around.

:D

U

LOL

You say…

There are lots of words we use to describe truths found in scriptures. Because a word is not found in scripture is not evidence that it is not true.

Incest, rape, genicide, Omniscience, Omnipotent, are all words used to describe good or bad found in the Bible.

So your argument that the words “Trinity”, “Incarnate”, “dual nature” is not found in the scriptures is a straw.

Also it is one thing to believe someones writings and expound or put into your own words your agreement with those writings.

But it is another thing to copy and paste and misrepresent yourself by putting on like they are your writings without giving the source of those writtings.

Excuse me? Trinity adds to the Word of God and they also take away from it .Who are you kidding?God even warn us on it..So is grabbing at the straw?

The KJV has a copy right. The Niv has a copy right but you can use the NIV verses to post and or write. With stipulation.Did anyone get the Permission to use any of the KJV vesres from the Orginal owner?.Again Hipocrit comes to mind.How can they say it is there own when they use someone else works?I never said that anything i did post was mine or was my words .The words that are taken from the bible are not my words.But yet I dont see you give God credit for his words.Why are you so Ignorant? Even the Trinity has copy rights but people will use it anyways.:p

Just because what I believe someone wrote does not mean its wrong.Its wrong to you because it goes aganist your false teaching. Thats the way it is. If you dont like it refute it.

Quote (Unisage @ May 01 2007,05:12)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ April 30 2007,17:33)

Unisage

Unisage. If as you state that the dead don't know nothing, then they must know something.  

U

LOL

You say…

Excuse me? Trinity adds to the Word of God and they also take away from it .Who are you kidding?God even warn us on it..So is grabbing at the straw?

The KJV has a copy right. The Niv has a copy right but you can use the NIV verses to post and or write. With stipulation.Did anyone get the Permission to use any of the KJV vesres from the Orginal owner?.Again Hipocrit comes to mind.How can they say it is there own when they use someone else works?I never said that anything i did post was mine or was my words .The words that are taken from the bible are not my words.But yet I dont see you give God credit for his words.Why are you so Ignorant? Even the Trinity has copy rights but people will use it anyways.:p

Just because what I believe someone wrote does not mean its wrong.Its wrong to you because it goes aganist your false teaching. Thats the way it is. If you dont like it refute it.

LOL

:D  :D  :D  :D

Unisage
    Participant

WorshippingJesus

Are you that Ignorant? I forgot Satan is your Father.No wonder you laugh. I dont see this as a Laughing matter.Not when it comes to Heaven or the lake of fire. You make me sick. And your False Trinity Dogma to.

Quote (Unisage @ May 01 2007,06:54)
    WorshippingJesus

Are you that Ignorant? I forgot Satan is your Father.No wonder you laugh. I dont see this as a Laughing matter.Not when it comes to Heaven or the lake of fire. You make me sick. And your False Trinity Dogma to.

Pss 52
    1 Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.
    2 Thy tongue deviseth mischiefs; like a sharp rasor, working deceitfully.
    3 Thou lovest evil more than good; and lying rather than to speak righteousness. Selah.
    4 Thou lovest all devouring words, O thou deceitful tongue.
    5 God shall likewise destroy thee for ever, he shall take thee away, and pluck thee out of thy dwelling place, and root thee out of the land of the living. Selah.
    6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

Pss 2:4
    He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Matt 5:11
    Blessed (Happy) are ye, when [men] shall revile you, and persecute [you], and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

:D  :D  :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W,
    You would be fellowshipping with God and His Son?
    Then abide in God's words.

Unisage
    Participant

He (WorshippingJesus) is not even a follower of Christ.He preaches another Jesus.He deny the Son of God.He claim that the Son is really God.That would make Jesus the Father.He also deny that Jesus comes in the flesh.He claims that God did.He also claims that God can be Born by a Human being.That would make Mary a Goddess.So instead of three in the Godhead shouldnt there be a fourth since Mary is a Goddess? I have no room to compromise with someone who Deny that Jesus has come in the Flesh.Then in turn and say Mary has given Birth to a God.Well my false friend.You better get your facts straight and your Faith even straighter.To claim that Jesus is God and was made like us in all things.It is impossable I am not a manGod!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    There is a deity shown in scripture.
    Colossians 2:9
    For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form,”

We know for us there is ONE GOD, the Father.
    Christ is not that ONE DEITY.
    That DEITY is within him.

It is the Father God manifesting on earth as Spirit

Unisage
    Participant

I like Divine Nature instead .

Unisage
    Participant

sorry wrong post above..

Quote (Unisage @ May 01 2007,13:52)
    He (WorshippingJesus) is not even a follower of Christ.He preaches another Jesus.He deny the Son of God.He claim that the Son is really God.That would make Jesus the Father.He also deny that Jesus comes in the flesh.He claims that God did.He also claims that God can be Born by a Human being.That would make Mary a Goddess.So instead of three in the Godhead shouldnt there be a fourth since Mary is a Goddess? I have no room to compromise with someone who Deny that Jesus has come in the Flesh.Then in turn and say Mary has given Birth to a God.Well my false friend.You better get your facts straight and your Faith even straighter.To claim that Jesus is God and was made like us in all things.It is impossable I am not a manGod!

Matt 5:
    11 Blessed (Happy) are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
    10 *Rejoice, and be exceeding glad*: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Jn 15:
    18 *If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you*.
    19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: *but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you*.

:D  :D  :D

Cult Buster
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ May 01 2007,10:54)
    WorshippingJesus

Unisage. For just a little while I though that you might provide some intelligent discussion.

Joh 1:5  And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.      ???

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 283 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account