Definition of Church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim2,
    I have to admire your authenticity to preach your tradition.
    At least you do really believe your religion is the only way and has all the truth.
    We get many here who preach catholic doctrines but say she is evil and that inconsistency is strange.

You say…

My desire is God's very best for you and your family. Praise God for the salvation of your brother.

Didos!

:)

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2007,22:38)
    Hi CO,
    Anyway
    Thus I see it.
    God had a problem
    Genisis is not the start.
    Before Genesis was “the beginning”
    At the start of Genesis we see earth already in darkness.
    Satan was here exerting squatters rights, light is formed and divided from it.
    Physical creation followed and God formed man who chose to serve the local earthly god.
    So God sent His son to partake of flesh and overcome sin and it's progenitor, the king of darkness.
    Then he chose and shared his given powers and abilities with others to continue the work.
    He returned as a man to heaven to glory overcoming and shaming the evil angels.
    Michael and the faithful host expelled them to earth and cleanses heaven.
    Christ himself returns towards earth and rescues his brothers.
    The evil on earth is destroyed by terrible changes.
    The kingdom reigns on earth for 1000 years.
    Residual evil is brought to light.
    The judgement of all.
    Order restored.
    Eternally.
    Peace
    love
    God

Hi Nick.
    “The Gospel according to Nick”. Very interesting, but I have a problem with “God had a problem”.
    God is operating all according to the council of His will. (Eph.1:11) All is of God. God is doing everything just as He planned before creation, no unexpected problems, all is pedestined, “making known to us the secret of His will (in accord with His delight, which He purposed in Him) to have an administration of the complement of the eras,to head up all in in the Christ – both that in the heavens and that on the earth – In Him in Whom our lot was cast also, being designated beforehand according to the purpose of the One Who is operating all according to the council of His will”. (Eph.1:9-11)
    God is not like mankind, who have unexpected problems, all Gods ways are perfect, He cannot sin, yet He uses evil to accomplish His pupose. We do not understand His ways, but we can understand that He will accomplish what He has set out to do. He will save all mankind.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi chosenone,
    Did God create Satan as evil?

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2007,18:06)
    Hi chosenone,

hi Nick.
    Yes, He did.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    So no lake of fire for him then. What of the tale in Revelation about his sticky end?

david
    Participant

Hi CO,
    So no lake of fire for him then. What of the tale in Revelation about his sticky end?

That's a very clever point I hadn't thought of. Why would God create Satan as evil and then punish him for being evil? Utterly illogical, hey Nick?

A criminal is not born a criminal. He becomes one. Satan (opposer; Resister) the Devil (slanderer) was not created as such. It is the course he chose.

JAMES 1:13-15
    “When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried nor does he himself try anyone. But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire. Then the desire, when it has become fertile, gives birth to sin; in turn, sin, when it has been accomplished, brings forth death.”

chosenone
    Participant

Two scriptures.

1. Ro.11:36 …seeing that out of Him (God) and through Him and for Him is ALL.

2. Eph.1:11 …according to the purpose of the One Who is operating ALL in accord with the councel of His will.

Are these two scriptures true? Is ALL of God? Is He operating ALL as He desires?

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Romans relates to only all Christians, not all creation.
    All of the remnant church.
    All of the remnant Jews.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2007,18:06)
    Hi chosenone,

HI Nick,

God created satan to do what satan does. He is God's adversary. God allows him to tempt people to sin. Satan was alive and well in the garden of eden when God looked upon His creation, all of His creation, including satan, and said “it is good”.

Satan and death will be the last things thrown into the lake of fire for whatever reason you may think that will be. It could be for the final cleansing, for total destruction or for punishment for an age. But it will not be for burning and torturing people for ever and ever.

Tim

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim,
    Satan was before genesis.
    He was a liar and murderer from the beginning.

kenrch
    Participant

But wait, The archangel Lucifer was before Genesis.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The archangel Lucifer became Satan after he choose not to obey God. What sin did Lucifer commit? He broke the first commandment. He put himself before God wanting to be God.

There is nothing new under the sun, is there?

Participant

Quote (kenrch @ April 18 2007,12:48)
    But wait, The archangel Lucifer was before Genesis.

Isa 14:12  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

The archangel Lucifer became Satan after he choose not to obey God.  What sin did Lucifer commit?  He broke the first commandment. He put himself before God wanting to be God.

There is nothing new under the sun, is there?

Hi Brother Ken:

Where do you get your understanding that Lucifer was an archangel?

I believe that Isaiah 14:12 refers to the Babylonian king, Nebuchadnezzar.  This speaks of him falling from heaven because God was going to bring him down from his exalted state.

Isaiah 14:13
    For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:  
    14:14
    I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.  
    14:15
    Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.  

God Bless

chosenone
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2007,09:26)
    Hi CO,
    Romans relates to only all Christians, not all creation.
    All of the remnant church.
    All of the remnant Jews.

Hi Nick.
    All of pauls epistles are for the uncicumcision, the nations.
    See Ro.15:16 …Paul for the nations, uncicumcision.
    Ro.15:8 …Jesus for the Circumcision, Israel, the Jews.

All of Pauls epistles are addressed to the Saints of Rome, Corinth, Galatia, Philippi, Colosse, Thessalonians, Timothy, Titus, Philemon. Ephesians seems to be addressed to all saints and believers. All are for us, but not addressed to us.
    Good thing, I live in Canada, does that mean none of Pauls epistles are for me? Thank God He makes it clear that His word is for me also. I think its quite clear that Pauls letters are written by the insperation of God, for the nations, the uncicumcision.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    If you are in Christ your name is on the front of the envelopes.
    If you are looking for to whom they are written it is at the start of the letters.
    Rom 15
    ” 8Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

9And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this cause I will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.

10And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

11And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust.

13Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

14And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.

15Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,

16That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.

17I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.

18For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, “

Indeed Christ was a minister of the new circumcision and all gentiles are welcome to enter the gate and be obedient to Christ.

Of course the new circumcision is not of the flesh.
    Col2
    “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

11In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

13And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

14Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

15And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Rebirth is essential by repentance, water and the Spirit.

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2007,12:09)
    Hi Tim,

Hi Nick,

I agree.
    That is why I said he was at the garden of eden in the beginning when God said “it is good”.

God did not say it is all good except for that little rascal over there masquerading as a snake.

Everything that happened in the garden of eden, happened as God planned for it to happen.

Tim

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (TimothyVI @ April 18 2007,23:25)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2007,12:09)
    Hi Tim,

Hi Nick,

I agree.
    That is why I said he was at the garden of eden in the beginning when God said “it is good”.

God did not say it is all good except for that little rascal over there masquerading as a snake.

Everything that happened in the garden of eden, happened as God planned for it to happen.

Tim

I haven't done an in-depth study on Lucifer. I only know what I was taught and that's dangerous as I found out!

So what I have stated below is just speculation of what I have been taught.

Was the garden of eden the beginning? The earth was there but waste void.

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
    Gen 1:2 And the earth was waste and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep: and the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

A day is a thousand years. Was Lucifer made Satan from day one? Did God create a monster for the express purpose of tempting man then say it is good. Is Satan good?

The Earth was complete before Satan is mentioned. That was at least seven thousand years.

It wasn't till after the creation that Satan comes into the picture. Genesis 3

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
    Isa 14:13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

94 you said:

Where do you get your understanding that Lucifer was an archangel?

I believe that Isaiah 14:12 refers to the Babylonian king, Nebuchadnezzar. This speaks of him falling from heaven because God was going to bring him down from his exalted state.

Are the above scriptures speaking of a man? A man who fell from heaven? And said he would raise his throne above the stars of God.

Isa 14:16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
    Isa 14:17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

What of this scripture?

Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REPLENISH the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Replebish the earth. That is do again right?

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Nick.
    Romans 15 sure speaks a lot about the gentiles, Us.

Blessings.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CO,
    Among the saved spoken to in Romans are many who are originally gentiles, made with the Jews into one man, Jesus Christ.
    But only few will join the remnant.

Lk 13
    “23Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,

24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

29And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. “

1Peter 3
    “1 Peter 3:20
    Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.”

chosenone
    Participant

Hi Nick
    All of Pauls letters are for us, the uncircumcision.

Luke and 1Peter were for Jews, Israel. (WE must correctly cut the word of truth.)

Blessings.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 121 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account