Debating bodhitharta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,16:55)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 21 2010,13:29)

No, I cannot but specifics are not for the general public.

And of course you are not just the general public, are you.  You are the leader of the Asana cult.

I bet mo is jealous.

Stuart

What is a cult?

cult n 1. a system of religious worship esp. as expressed in ritual. 2 a devotion or homage to a person or thing (from the Latin cultus meaning worship)

In this case the ritual is to chant the first name of the person being worshiped, the cult leader. Even though he is pleading with everyone that actually they should be worshiping his god.

Oh well, what can you do?…

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

At least your starting to realize your doubts NOW!

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,17:30)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2010,17:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,16:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2010,16:08)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,09:16)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2010,08:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,07:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2010,20:05)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 18 2010,13:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,18:50)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,18:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,18:03)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,17:55)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,04:23)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 16 2010,21:49)
    Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

Is chanting “Asana” a faithfully observed muslim practice?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

http://bodhitharta.tripod.com/

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

The instruction of the pretender who would be mo.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,
    then he believes in his own messages overriding the bible?

So I will have to agree with you on this, BD is indeed a pretender!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.  
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #118)

Not interested in 'squag' from the 'book of fraud'=114.

Here is “Bible Truth”=117 says…

Luke 16:9: And I(Jesus) say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness;
                     that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Stuart is more a friend to me than you are.
    You might stab me in the back, when my back is turned!

You keep calling both me and Stuart Hypocrites,
    yet you are the only Hypocrite amongst the three of us!

1) What do you think those everlasting habitations are?

2) Didn't you write “the book of fraud”?

Hi BD,

1) Help.

2) No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

So now you call Gabriel “Satan”?

You seen to a have a LOT OF TROUBLE CONNECTING THE DOTS!
    NO; calling satan Gabriel is a LIE!…Why do you follow LIES?

You did  infer that Gabriel was Satan  otherwise why would you say

No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

Did you somehow mistake Gabriel for Satan? What evil!

For you to follow the 'book of fraud' is incredible evil!
    You should stop promoting satanic doctrines! (Gabriel was NOT involved!)

Wouldn't it be better to say “as far as you know” Because otherwise you may be mocking God

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 21 2010,18:21)

And of course you are not just the general public, are you.  You are the leader of the Asana cult.

I bet mo is jealous.

Stuart

What is a cult?

cult n 1. a system of religious worship esp. as expressed in ritual.  2 a devotion or homage to a person or thing (from the Latin cultus meaning worship)

In this case the ritual is to chant the first name of the person being worshiped, the cult leader.  Even though he is pleading with everyone that actually they should be worshiping his god.

Stuart

My name is Bodhitharta so what are you saying?

If you read “witness the real” which is in the other writings section you will find yourself in need of correction.

You seem to be confused.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2010,18:59)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,17:30)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2010,17:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,16:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2010,16:08)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,09:16)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2010,08:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,07:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2010,20:05)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 18 2010,13:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,18:50)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,18:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,18:03)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,17:55)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,04:23)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 16 2010,21:49)
    Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

Is chanting “Asana” a faithfully observed muslim practice?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

http://bodhitharta.tripod.com/

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

The instruction of the pretender who would be mo.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,
    then he believes in his own messages overriding the bible?

So I will have to agree with you on this, BD is indeed a pretender!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.  
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #118)

Not interested in 'squag' from the 'book of fraud'=114.

Here is “Bible Truth”=117 says…

Luke 16:9: And I(Jesus) say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness;
                     that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Stuart is more a friend to me than you are.
    You might stab me in the back, when my back is turned!

You keep calling both me and Stuart Hypocrites,
    yet you are the only Hypocrite amongst the three of us!

1) What do you think those everlasting habitations are?

2) Didn't you write “the book of fraud”?

Hi BD,

1) Help.

2) No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

So now you call Gabriel “Satan”?

You seen to a have a LOT OF TROUBLE CONNECTING THE DOTS!
    NO; calling satan Gabriel is a LIE!…Why do you follow LIES?

You did  infer that Gabriel was Satan  otherwise why would you say

No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

Did you somehow mistake Gabriel for Satan? What evil!

For you to follow the 'book of fraud' is incredible evil!
    You should stop promoting satanic doctrines!
    (Gabriel was NOT involved!)

Wouldn't it be better to say “as far as you know” Because otherwise you may be mocking God

At least your starting to realize your doubts NOW!

What do I doubt?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,19:15)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 21 2010,18:21)

I bet mo is jealous.

Stuart

What is a cult?

cult n 1. a system of religious worship esp. as expressed in ritual.  2 a devotion or homage to a person or thing (from the Latin cultus meaning worship)

In this case the ritual is to chant the first name of the person being worshiped, the cult leader.  Even though he is pleading with everyone that actually they should be worshiping his god.

Stuart

My name is Bodhitharta so what are you saying?

If you read “witness the real” which is in the other writings section you will find yourself in need of correction.

You seem to be confused.

I'm sorry if I have your name mistaken. I thought that your signed picture here indicated it was your name. Is Asana a kind of cult title, like “revealer”?

Stuart

kejonn
    Participant

Actually, “Asana Bodhitharta” has nothing to do with Islam. Its a term from yoga. “Asana” means “to sit”. As for Bodhitharta the member, it seems he has a record of making an annoyance out of himself on as many atheist boards as he can. His presence here before being placed in the Skeptics class shows him to be moving on to the next target: Christians. Seems he got tired of getting thumped by atheists.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 21 2010,23:18)
    Actually, “Asana Bodhitharta” has nothing to do with Islam. Its a term from yoga. “Asana” means “to sit”. As for Bodhitharta the member, it seems he has a record of making an annoyance out of himself on as many atheist boards as he can. His presence here before being placed in the Skeptics class shows him to be moving on to the next target: Christians. Seems he got tired of getting thumped by atheists.

Asana means “one made gracious by God”

I don't think I'd ever worry about getting “thumbed by atheists” but by me conveying the message of God they will have no excuse when their punishment is due them. If no one had come to them they would have had an excuse.

So on that Day no excuse of theirs will avail the transgressors, nor will they be invited (then) to seek grace (by repentance).
    ( سورة الروم , Ar-Room, Chapter #30, Verse #57)

One Day We shall raise from all Peoples a Witness: then will no excuse be accepted from Unbelievers, nor will they receive any favours.
    ( سورة النحل , An-Nahl, Chapter #16, Verse #84)

The Day when no profit will it be to Wrong-doers to present their excuses, but they will (only) have the Curse and the Home of Misery.
    ( سورة غافر , Ghafir, Chapter #40, Verse #52)

So just to be clear you too, now will be without excuse

kejonn
    Participant

Thanks for trying, I like reality much better though.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 22 2010,03:56)
    Thanks for trying, I like reality much better though.

Kejonn

Reality to me is pretty boring. Believing in God is more reality and believing theres more than this reality.
    If that makes sense to you?

What kind of music do you listen to? I prefer things like fleetwood (with stevie),  30 seconds from mars, Live ,and nickleback, the songs of theirs which talk about life. My favourite movie used to be terminator, dont know what that means? I am legend was good too.

karmarie
    Participant

Ok that was just stupid what I posted

I need a break!

Stu
    Participant

I hope you didn't really mean you find reality boring. How could it be boring when there are so many crackpot religious belief systems to be amazed by?

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

WOW! STU

T8 has seemed to win your debate with him, it was a pretty strong argument, I was really proud of him.

Stu
    Participant

I didn't see him present an argument.

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 22 2010,20:47)

Stuart

Sure you did, his argument was basically that your denial of the existence of God is without reason and solely because of Bias.

He presented you with 3 options and instead of offering a 4th you debated whether he even had an argument to debate.

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 22 2010,16:26)
    I hope you didn't really mean you find reality boring.  How could it be boring when there are so many crackpot religious belief systems to be amazed by?

Stuart

truly stuart you becoming absurbed in your remarks lately, are you well, anything i can do to help.

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,11:17)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 21 2010,08:40)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,03:36)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 20 2010,20:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,15:18)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 20 2010,15:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,06:30)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 19 2010,15:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,04:16)
    What preachings? If someone asks me what I think about this or that I refer them to my books if they are not available for many hours of conversation.

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

If someone asks me what I think ….?

Running out of steam?

Obviously it is only egotistical and antisocial to write a book of your thoughts on general topics then whenever anyone engages you in polite conversation, refer them to your books instead of telling them directly, but the issue is specifically religious opinions.  You quote the koran often.  You reject the hadiths, but instead of refering people to the koran, you would refer them to your own books?

Why is there a need for another book?  Is the koran insufficient?  Does it not contain the most up-to-date Asana revelations from allah?

Stuart

Actually I do tell people to read the Quran and there is no practical need for another book. However some people who are hesitant about reading the Quran can read another book that makes them interested in reading the Quran.

But the point is always about submission to God and becoming obedient and Gracious.

Does your book tell people to chant Asana?

Stuart

Yes, Or many other words.

You can chant in a long drawn out manner any suitable word  that focuses the Spirit and Mind

Allah
    Yeshua
    Jehovah
    Asana

Any name that reflects a proper Spiritual idea. Remember Names are Natures in ancient culture so meditation using such words is meditating on the very nature of the concept. For instance the Name of Jesus or yeshua means “God Saves”
    or Allah means “the God” Al-Rahman means Most merciful
    Asana means one made Gracious by God

Can you give me the koranic or biblical verse that tells you that it is part of an abrahamic faith to specifically use the term Asana in worship of your god?

Stuart

The Bible or Quran also does not specifically talk about meditation or many other believer practices in depth.

the chatholic church has the same outlook also something or other called the lexica or lecica divine, cannot remember exactly what it is.

it is not for the general public either. strange bd, a few twists and turns and you could become catholic or be mistaken for one.

strange how one religion can intwine with another.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 23 2010,13:29)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,11:17)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 21 2010,08:40)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,03:36)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 20 2010,20:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,15:18)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 20 2010,15:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,06:30)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 19 2010,15:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,04:16)
    What preachings? If someone asks me what I think about this or that I refer them to my books if they are not available for many hours of conversation.

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

If someone asks me what I think ….?

Running out of steam?

Obviously it is only egotistical and antisocial to write a book of your thoughts on general topics then whenever anyone engages you in polite conversation, refer them to your books instead of telling them directly, but the issue is specifically religious opinions.  You quote the koran often.  You reject the hadiths, but instead of refering people to the koran, you would refer them to your own books?

Why is there a need for another book?  Is the koran insufficient?  Does it not contain the most up-to-date Asana revelations from allah?

Stuart

Actually I do tell people to read the Quran and there is no practical need for another book. However some people who are hesitant about reading the Quran can read another book that makes them interested in reading the Quran.

But the point is always about submission to God and becoming obedient and Gracious.

Does your book tell people to chant Asana?

Stuart

Yes, Or many other words.

You can chant in a long drawn out manner any suitable word  that focuses the Spirit and Mind

Allah
    Yeshua
    Jehovah
    Asana

Any name that reflects a proper Spiritual idea. Remember Names are Natures in ancient culture so meditation using such words is meditating on the very nature of the concept. For instance the Name of Jesus or yeshua means “God Saves”
    or Allah means “the God” Al-Rahman means Most merciful
    Asana means one made Gracious by God

Can you give me the koranic or biblical verse that tells you that it is part of an abrahamic faith to specifically use the term Asana in worship of your god?

Stuart

The Bible or Quran also does not specifically talk about meditation or many other believer practices in depth.

the chatholic church has the same outlook also something or other called the lexica or lecica divine, cannot remember exactly what it is.

it is not for the general public either. strange bd, a few twists and turns and you could become catholic or be mistaken for one.

strange how one religion can intwine with another.

I didn't mean that the information was not for the general public I was simply stating that it wouldn't make sense to someone who wasn't already involved in it.

For instance Jesus taught two different ways one for the general public and another way to his disciples.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 22 2010,02:50)
    me conveying the message of God they will have no excuse when their punishment is due them.

What message? You mean FAKE=23 futuristic threat messages from your Fake 'god'=(?).

BD and his…
    FAKE (god)
    Jer.23:(34) And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall
    say, The message of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.

'So just to be clear you too, now will be without excuse'

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 23 2010,13:26)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 22 2010,16:26)
    I hope you didn't really mean you find reality boring.  How could it be boring when there are so many crackpot religious belief systems to be amazed by?

Stuart

truly stuart you becoming absurbed in your remarks lately, are you well, anything i can do to help.

I'm serious!

Scientology
    Isalm
    Catholicism (nasty business that)
    The Moonies
    Branch Davidians
    Orthodox Judaism
    Christianity
    Sikhim
    Jehovah's Botherers

Barking mad all of it, and fascinating why humans would fall for it.

Of course as always, royalty is exempt, right?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 23 2010,03:25)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 22 2010,20:47)

Stuart

Sure you did, his argument was basically that your denial of the existence of God is without reason and solely because of Bias.

He presented you with 3 options and instead of offering a 4th you debated whether he even had an argument to debate.

I really just told him that I was bored with his inability to respond intelligently when we have discussed it in the past. Imagine discussing islam with someone who kept asking you to commit to either David Koresh, Benny Hinn or Isaiah as the author of the koran.

That is pretty much what that debate would have been like.

Frankly the word bias has nothing to do with it.

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account