Debating bodhitharta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 411 total)
  • Author

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,08:23)

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 19 2010,22:51)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,13:59)

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 19 2010,12:54)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,04:12)

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 18 2010,14:03)
    in regards to: bodhitharta.com

what's with the mer-babies pic at the bottom?

strange for one who calls himself a prophet to have such things attached to him.

I have never called myself a prophet.

And art is art, My wife actually was commisioned to paint that mural at the Point Defiant Zoo.

We have a Art Design company called The Scent of Art

i do enjoy art and i do not find the pic having anything to do with art, the pic reflects evolution, which by stuart's account we may have once looked like.

just my take on the matter

Please tell me you're not serious.

Evolution in no way reflects fantasy art and STU would definitely agree with me on this. In-fact anyone who is remotely aware of animation and cartoons would agree with me.

If you have children do you allow them to look a animation? Have they ever watched cinderella? Have you ever watched ciderella?

Have you watched Bugs bunny or any fantasy art or animation at all?

the mer babies reflect the same thing you buck and kick with stuart about, how can you not take something so serious, think about it.

actually bd, it is a battle everyday with my son what he sees and hears.

i do watch the weather channel good animation there.

my prince will come someday, the song 'so this is love' is one i sing often, having a bio degradable carriage would be great.

no bd, i have never been one for cartoons, i do however enjoy art, mer babies are not art.

Cinderella kisses a frog who turns into a prince, isn't that just fantasy?

ah bd, don't be jealous not all can be prince charming, you know there always has to be the evil twin some one has to play the role.

elmer fudd never did get that rascally rabbit did he, as the coyote never caught the road runner? kinda like a dog that chases it's tail eh? would you consider this to be art also?

so it is alright to speak the word, but when it comes to art anything goes, click and save.

enjoy the rest of your day bd.

That's exactly what i'm doing, I just wanted to knock the steak out of him

bd,

stuart is a vegetarian………….you have a long way to go there.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,06:30)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 19 2010,15:37)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,04:16)
    What preachings? If someone asks me what I think about this or that I refer them to my books if they are not available for many hours of conversation.

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

If someone asks me what I think ….?

Running out of steam?

Obviously it is only egotistical and antisocial to write a book of your thoughts on general topics then whenever anyone engages you in polite conversation, refer them to your books instead of telling them directly, but the issue is specifically religious opinions. You quote the koran often. You reject the hadiths, but instead of refering people to the koran, you would refer them to your own books?

Why is there a need for another book? Is the koran insufficient? Does it not contain the most up-to-date Asana revelations from allah?

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 20 2010,12:18)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,08:23)

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 19 2010,22:51)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,13:59)

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 19 2010,12:54)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,04:12)

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 18 2010,14:03)
    in regards to: bodhitharta.com

what's with the mer-babies pic at the bottom?

strange for one who calls himself a prophet to have such things attached to him.

I have never called myself a prophet.

And art is art, My wife actually was commisioned to paint that mural at the Point Defiant Zoo.

We have a Art Design company called The Scent of Art

i do enjoy art and i do not find the pic having anything to do with art, the pic reflects evolution, which by stuart's account we may have once looked like.

just my take on the matter

Please tell me you're not serious.

Evolution in no way reflects fantasy art and STU would definitely agree with me on this. In-fact anyone who is remotely aware of animation and cartoons would agree with me.

If you have children do you allow them to look a animation? Have they ever watched cinderella? Have you ever watched ciderella?

Have you watched Bugs bunny or any fantasy art or animation at all?

the mer babies reflect the same thing you buck and kick with stuart about, how can you not take something so serious, think about it.

actually bd, it is a battle everyday with my son what he sees and hears.

i do watch the weather channel good animation there.

my prince will come someday, the song 'so this is love' is one i sing often, having a bio degradable carriage would be great.

no bd, i have never been one for cartoons, i do however enjoy art, mer babies are not art.

Cinderella kisses a frog who turns into a prince, isn't that just fantasy?

ah bd, don't be jealous not all can be prince charming, you know there always has to be the evil twin some one has to play the role.

elmer fudd never did get that rascally rabbit did he,  as the coyote never caught the road runner? kinda like a dog that chases it's tail eh? would you consider this to be art also?

so it is alright to speak the word, but when it comes to art anything goes, click and save.

enjoy the rest of your day bd.

Do you wear Jewelry? Colorful clothing?

Don't protest too much.

Art is art it is not for worship it is for entertainment.

Do you wear make up?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 20 2010,12:20)

That's exactly what i'm doing, I just wanted to knock the steak out of him

bd,

stuart is a vegetarian………….you have a long way to go there.

Actually , I meant to say steam :)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 20 2010,15:02)

What preachings? If someone asks me what I think about this or that I refer them to my books if they are not available for many hours of conversation.

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

Obviously it is only egotistical and antisocial to write a book of your thoughts on general topics then whenever anyone engages you in polite conversation, refer them to your books instead of telling them directly, but the issue is specifically religious opinions.  You quote the koran often.  You reject the hadiths, but instead of refering people to the koran, you would refer them to your own books?

Why is there a need for another book?  Is the koran insufficient?  Does it not contain the most up-to-date Asana revelations from allah?

Stuart

Actually I do tell people to read the Quran and there is no practical need for another book. However some people who are hesitant about reading the Quran can read another book that makes them interested in reading the Quran.

But the point is always about submission to God and becoming obedient and Gracious.

Do you wear Jewelry?

yes, earrings and one ring you?  

Colorful clothing?

tasteful clothing

each depicts what entertainment is

Do you wear make up?

little concealer, touch of powder, lip gloss either clear or touch of pink you?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (princess of the king @ Feb. 20 2010,16:08)

Do you wear Jewelry?

yes, earrings and one ring you?  

Colorful clothing?

tasteful clothing

each depicts what entertainment is

Do you wear make up?

little concealer, touch of powder, lip gloss either clear or touch of pink you?

You waer your jewelry for artistic purposes right? I'm sure you like all types of pretty earrings.

And you wear makeup for artistic purposes, right?

There is nothing wrong with any of these things.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 20 2010,15:18)

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

Obviously it is only egotistical and antisocial to write a book of your thoughts on general topics then whenever anyone engages you in polite conversation, refer them to your books instead of telling them directly, but the issue is specifically religious opinions.  You quote the koran often.  You reject the hadiths, but instead of refering people to the koran, you would refer them to your own books?

Why is there a need for another book?  Is the koran insufficient?  Does it not contain the most up-to-date Asana revelations from allah?

Stuart

Actually I do tell people to read the Quran and there is no practical need for another book. However some people who are hesitant about reading the Quran can read another book that makes them interested in reading the Quran.

But the point is always about submission to God and becoming obedient and Gracious.

Does your book tell people to chant Asana?

Stuart

You waer your jewelry for artistic purposes right? I'm sure you like all types of pretty earrings.

why do you pretend to know me.

And you wear makeup for artistic purposes, right?

less is best, i do not change the orginal.

There is nothing wrong with any of these things.

once again, depending on one's view of things

taking care of the little things, greater things are given.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 20 2010,20:53)

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

Stuart

Stuart

Yes, Or many other words.

You can chant in a long drawn out manner any suitable word that focuses the Spirit and Mind

Allah
    Yeshua
    Jehovah
    Asana

Any name that reflects a proper Spiritual idea. Remember Names are Natures in ancient culture so meditation using such words is meditating on the very nature of the concept. For instance the Name of Jesus or yeshua means “God Saves”
    or Allah means “the God” Al-Rahman means Most merciful
    Asana means one made Gracious by God

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,03:36)

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

Stuart

Stuart

You can chant in a long drawn out manner any suitable word  that focuses the Spirit and Mind

Allah
    Yeshua
    Jehovah
    Asana

Any name that reflects a proper Spiritual idea. Remember Names are Natures in ancient culture so meditation using such words is meditating on the very nature of the concept. For instance the Name of Jesus or yeshua means “God Saves”

Can you give me the koranic or biblical verse that tells you that it is part of an abrahamic faith to specifically use the term Asana in worship of your god?

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 21 2010,08:40)

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

Stuart

Stuart

You can chant in a long drawn out manner any suitable word  that focuses the Spirit and Mind

Allah
    Yeshua
    Jehovah
    Asana

Can you give me the koranic or biblical verse that tells you that it is part of an abrahamic faith to specifically use the term Asana in worship of your god?

Stuart

No, I cannot but specifics are not for the general public.

The Bible or Quran also does not specifically talk about meditation or many other believer practices in depth.

Stu
    Participant

And of course you are not just the general public, are you. You are the leader of the Asana cult.

I bet mo is jealous.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,09:16)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2010,08:53)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 19 2010,07:25)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2010,20:05)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 18 2010,13:02)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,18:50)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,18:23)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,18:03)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:58)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,17:55)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:02)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,04:23)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 16 2010,21:49)
    Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

Is chanting “Asana” a faithfully observed muslim practice?

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

http://bodhitharta.tripod.com/

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

The instruction of the pretender who would be mo.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,
    then he believes in his own messages overriding the bible?

So I will have to agree with you on this, BD is indeed a pretender!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.  
    (  سورة آل عمران  , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #118)

Not interested in 'squag' from the 'book of fraud'=114.

Here is “Bible Truth”=117 says…

Luke 16:9: And I(Jesus) say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness;
                     that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Stuart is more a friend to me than you are.
    You might stab me in the back, when my back is turned!

You keep calling both me and Stuart Hypocrites,
    yet you are the only Hypocrite amongst the three of us!

1) What do you think those everlasting habitations are?

2) Didn't you write “the book of fraud”?

Hi BD,

1) Help.

2) No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

So now you call Gabriel “Satan”?

You seen to a have a LOT OF TROUBLE CONNECTING THE DOTS!
    NO; calling satan Gabriel is a LIE!…Why do you follow LIES?

Ed J
    Participant

…your books.  Exactly.

Stuart

Running out of steam?

Stuart

Stuart

Allah
    Yeshua
    Jehovah
    Asana

Matt.6:7: But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do:
    for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 21 2010,13:29)

And of course you are not just the general public, are you.  You are the leader of the Asana cult.

I bet mo is jealous.

Stuart

What is a cult?

Does it have anything to do with “Culture”?

Culture (from the Latin cultura stemming from colere, meaning “to cultivate”)

Practicing religion is a matter of cultivation wouldn't you agree?

cul·ti·vate (klt-vt) tr.v. cul·ti·vat·ed, cul·ti·vat·ing, cul·ti·vates 1. a. To improve and prepare b. 2. To grow or tend 3. To promote the growth of. 4 to nurture; foster. See Synonyms at nurture. 5. To form and refine, as by education. 6. To seek the acquaintance or goodwill of; make friends with.

Understand?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2010,16:08)

Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,

God bless
    Ed J

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.  

Luke 16:9: And I(Jesus) say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness;

Hi BD,

1) Help.

You did infer that Gabriel was Satan otherwise why would you say

No; satan did (oops I mean Gabriel)!

Did you somehow mistake Gabriel for Satan? What evil!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,16:58)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi BD,

1) Help.

You did  infer that Gabriel was Satan  otherwise why would you say

For you to follow the 'book of fraud' is incredible evil!
    You should stop promoting satanic doctrines! (Gabriel was NOT involved!)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 21 2010,17:07)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 21 2010,16:58)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi BD,

1) Help.

You did  infer that Gabriel was Satan  otherwise why would you say

For you to follow the 'book of fraud' is incredible evil!
    You should stop promoting satanic doctrines! (Gabriel was NOT involved!)

Wouldn't it be better to say “as far as you know” Because otherwise you may be mocking God and his messengers out of ignorance.

Your not sure are you? If you are simply say that you are sure that YHVH did not send Gabriel to recite the Quran to Muhammad and tell me you are absolutely sure by the Power of THE HO
    LY SPIRIT

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account