Debating bodhitharta

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 411 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,04:23)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 16 2010,21:49)
    Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

Do you prostrate yourself five times a day, facing toward the kaaba at mecca?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,15:04)

Mo problem BD.  Makes you a bit of a hypocrite though that you claim you are receiving the latest divine revelations when you claimed that islam should be heading for unity: here you are splitting off another little cult.

Stuart

Islam is submission to God, there is no splitting off I'm sure you read that in one of the posts you provided it's a layer not a division.

NO, God is the Lord of the two easts and the two wests anywhere you turn you turn to HIM in prayer.

Also you have not learned any such thing as you listed here from the Quran.

Stu
    Participant

Stuart

Is chanting “Asana” a faithfully observed muslim practice?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,16:10)

Stuart

NO, God is the Lord of the two easts and the two wests anywhere you turn you turn to HIM in prayer.

There would be a very large number of muslims who would consider you a heretic for suggesting this.

Whether it is splitting by the writings of the book of mythology or not, it is certainly splitting by practice, which is what schism is essentially.

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:02)

Stuart

Stuart

A Muslim is one who submits to God so any practice in which a Muslim submits to God is acceptable.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:04)

Stuart

There would be a very large number of muslims who would consider you a heretic for suggesting this.

Whether it is splitting by the writings of the book of mythology or not, it is certainly splitting by practice, which is what schism is essentially.

Stuart

(He is) Lord of the two easts and Lord of the two Wests:
    ( سورة الرحمن , Ar-Rahman, Chapter #55, Verse #17)

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,17:21)

Stuart

Stuart

A Muslim is one who submits to God so any practice in which a Muslim submits to God is acceptable.

But this is the equivalent of idolatry, isn't it? Asana is not another name for your god. It is the special chant that your particular cult believes is a better way of doing the religion.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,17:22)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:04)

Stuart

Stuart

(He is) Lord of the two easts and Lord of the two Wests:  
    (  سورة الرحمن  , Ar-Rahman, Chapter #55, Verse #17)

Yeah, well don't bother responding to what I posted, will you.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,17:55)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

http://bodhitharta.tripod.com/

Stuart

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:50)

Stuart

Stuart

But this is the equivalent of idolatry, isn't it?  Asana is not another name for your god.  It is the special chant that your particular cult believes is a better way of doing the religion.

Stuart

You are incorrect

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:58)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,18:00)

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,17:50)

Stuart

Stuart

But this is the equivalent of idolatry, isn't it?  Asana is not another name for your god.  It is the special chant that your particular cult believes is a better way of doing the religion.

Stuart

You are incorrect

I think your lack of a proper response to this indicates I might actually be right.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 17 2010,18:03)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

Move forward towards the goal of God Consciousness, this does not require that I set many limitations upon you except that you remove anything that decreases your God Consciousness and increase that which excels it. If your occupation falls in sync with your joy of God then you will be occupied with God. The greatest achievement is to overcome the world while living in it, while working in it and in-fact by your very light transforming it.

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

The instruction of the pretender who would be mo.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Feb. 17 2010,18:23)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,
    then he believes in his own messages overriding the bible?

So I will have to agree with you on this, BD is indeed a pretender!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

I havent bothered to follow this thread cause like I said at the beginning,

I think its pathetic.

Most are here to either learn things or to help others learn things,
    not to get into any type of defamation of a person,

But I must say that if I had to choose between becoming an Asana or an Athiest, that would be such an easy choice to make!
    You have proven nothing Stuart.
    Only what I already knew about Athiests.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

The question is why am I a pretender? Have I said something somewere else that I have not said here? All you have done was show that for all the posts you googled the message has remained consistent from me. So where is the pretentiousness?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 17 2010,21:38)
    I havent bothered to follow this thread cause like I said at the beginning,

I think its pathetic.

Most are here to either learn things or to help others learn things,
    not to get into any type of defamation of a person,

But I must say that if I had to choose between becoming an Asana or an Athiest, that would be such an easy choice to make!
    You have proven nothing Stuart.
    Only what I already knew about Athiests.

God has already made you gracious KM :D

Asana= One made gracious by God

It has nothing to do with what a person calls themself or their particular faith.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2010,18:50)

Stuart

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

What the heck is this?

Ed J

Stuart

The Instruction

Bodhitharta

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

BD says he believes in the bible but when I give him bible verses that contradict his messages,
    then he believes in his own messages overriding the bible?

So I will have to agree with you on this, BD is indeed a pretender!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: what their hearts conceal is far worse. We have made plain to you the Signs, if ye have wisdom.
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #118)

in regards to: bodhitharta.com

what's with the mer-babies pic at the bottom?

strange for one who calls himself a prophet to have such things attached to him.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 411 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account