Church

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Country boy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 30 2009,08:37)
    Hi CB,
    Did Jesus start all these competing denominations?
    If he did not is it not better to avoid them?

But Jesus did start the church. And Paul said, “let us not give up meeting with one another, as some are in the habit of doing”

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 06 2009,23:10)
    JESUS IS THE ANSWER FOR THE WORLD TODAY AND ABOVE hIM THERE IS NO OTHER

Wrong!!!! Above him is our Heavenly Father. Who is above all and in us all.
    Irene

Jesus is the name of the Father Jesus is the name of the Son Jesus is the name of the Holy Ghost and I know these three are one

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 08 2009,04:45)
    Jesus is the name of the Father Jesus is the name of the Son Jesus is the name of the Holy Ghost and I know these three are one

Oh, dear…….. :;):

Can you back up what you just said with scripture, my friend? I don't think so…..

You've been taught this from your up-bringing, or church. You haven't been given this inspiration from the bible. Think about it.

Love,
    Mandy

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 08 2009,04:45)

Prove it!!!! Even though the our Father is in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. We too get Baptized that way. However Scriptures also tell us that the Father is greater then all. The head of man is Christ and the Head of Christ is the Father. You and your doctrine of the trinity has wholes in it. Nowhere in the Bible can you find the trinity written.
    Do yourself a favorite and do what Mandy told you to do. Or click on Heaven Net and Trinity Doctrine. You see we all believed in the trinity before. I even taught it to our 4 Children. At the time we belonged to the Catholic Church. I am forever “Thankful to God for calling us out of that Church.” My Husband was 47 at the time and I was 46, now we are in our 70th's. We have been married for 48 years and I am very happy about that.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

HiCB,
    You need to discern what is the church of God.
    It is the called out ones joined to Christ's body.

Joining a denomination does not join you to Jesus but just to men.
    Their problems then become your problems too.
    Come out of her lest you suffer for her sins..

i was baptized in Jesus name

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 09 2009,01:55)
    i was baptized in Jesus name

So where many that belong to other Churches. All have wholes in their teachings. There is no physical Church that teaches the truth.
    Irene

If no church preaches the truth y then do most say they do?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 10 2009,00:23)
    If no church preaches the truth y then do most say they do?

You don't make yourself clear in what you are saying here. Most Churches teach the trinity doctrine, which is a doctrine of man, and not from God.
    Irene

right cindy but someone said no church preaches the truth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi JN,
    Is there more than one church?
    The one true church is the body of Christ.
    Come out of lest YOU SUFFER for her enormous sins

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 11 2009,03:03)
    right cindy but  someone said no church preaches the truth

I don't get it.  My last post I said that there is no trinity doctrine and most of the physical Churches teach the trinity, which I and others do not believe in.  Did you not say that you believes in one?  You sure puzzle me. Make yourself clear.
    I said most Churches not all do. But I have to say, that the only true Church or Body of Christ is Spiritual.
    Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Irene: I agree totally! The Church today is his body being built up unto the fullness of Christ! The Church built by God, built without hands. Its nice to agree sometimes. Peace to you, TK

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 11 2009,22:33)
    Irene: I agree totally! The Church today is his body being built up unto the fullness of Christ! The Church built by God, built without hands. Its nice to agree sometimes. Peace to you, TK

Hi Tim! Yes it is nice to agree and be united in Christ. In today's world that is unusual. Rejoice in our Lord and Savior.
    Peace and Love Irene

I think we need to just praise our Lord and Him alone

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 12 2009,03:10)

If you mean by Lord Jesus Christ, then you are wrong. All honor belongs to Him, but all worship belongs to our LORD and Heavenly Father. When you see LORD in capital letters it is always the Father, otherwise it is Jesus.
    Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Jesus name follower of Christ @ July 12 2009,03:10)

For you this sounds right. To other's it sounds right to praise the Father, in honor OF the Son.

Matthew 9
    4Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, “Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts? 5Which is easier: to say, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Get up and walk'? 6But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins….” Then he said to the paralytic, “Get up, take your mat and go home.” 7And the man got up and went home. 8When the crowd saw this, they were filled with awe; and they praised God, who had given such authority to men.

…they praised God, who had given such authority to men.

Matthew 15:31
    The people were amazed when they saw the mute speaking, the crippled made well, the lame walking and the blind seeing. And they praised the God of Israel.

And they praised the God of Israel.

Love,
    Mandy

we worship God right

Tim Kraft
    Participant

IMO, God is an adjective describing the universal Spirit source of creation. Jesus is a name given to a human being that believed and understood the whole spirit which is all that is. These three names are in union together through acceptance of what they believe. If we believe with them then we are ONE with them in mind or spirit Truth! Jesus offers the spirit Truth to all who will accept and believe the same Truth and so be ONE mind through acceptance together. So, whosoever will believe the Truth, brought forth by Jesus, becomes aware in their mind of that same Truth which is Jesus. When we believe together we are united into one universal spirit being. Right now the body is disjointed through lack of unity. Yet as we see/understand we will become that which the word of God has given to us. Then we will be ONE with all, where we came from! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 128 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account