Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

Thats a glorified body, angels have glorified bodies
    Jesus said that when one is resurrected one does not marry and given in marriage you will be as the angels.

Jesus was given a spirit body;and a spirit body can materialise and dematerialise.

The 3 angels that met Abraham ate an drink with Abraham.
    Are they flesh and bone? no, but they can materialise.

And so did Jesus when he came to see his friends after the resurrection.
    Gabri'el also materialised himself to meet Daniel.
    Is this imposible with God?

Flesh and bone can not inherit the kingdom of God.

There is no flesh and bone in heaven; they are all spirit.
    Jesus is now sitting next to his Father in a glorified body.

No flesh and blood can see God and live.
    For God is a spirit and his children will ALL be in a spirit body.

The angels that left their estate and defile themselves with women;they also materialise and have sex with those women, and produced giants,called the nephilims. gen.6.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 02 2012,18:28)
    B,tharta.

Jesus said that when one is resurrected one does not marry and given in marriage you will be as the angels.

Jesus was given a spirit body;and a spirit body can materialise and dematerialise.

The angels that left their estate and defile themselves with women;they also materialise and have sex with those women, and produced giants,called the nephilims. gen.6.

wakeup.

Jesus said he was flesh and bone and not a “Ghost/Spirit” is this true or false?

Luke 24:39
    See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye behold me having.

Jesus is saying he does not have a spirit body so what say you?

Either he was not killed or Crucified as the Quran says or he was not ressurected as a spirit body which is it?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 05 2012,08:45)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

Jesus said he was flesh and bone and not a “Ghost/Spirit” is this true or false?

See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye behold me having.

Either he was not killed or Crucified as the Quran says or he was not ressurected as a spirit body which is it?

B,tharta.

When Jesus materialised;he really, truly, marterialise.
    He turned into flesh and bone., but he could still go through walls in an instant.Its just like flicking a switch on and off.

Satan can do that too; of which he did,when he tempted Jesus.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

B,tharta.

wakeup.

Hi BD

Jesus “appeared as flesh as bone”, not as a spirit. He appeared out of no-where, spoke with them, then disappeared. Only Spirit can do this.

Wakeup
    Participant

Proverbs 2:10 When wisdom entereth into thine heart, and knowledge is pleasant unto thy soul;

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 05 2012,10:38)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

B,tharta.

He turned into flesh and bone., but he could still go through walls in an instant.Its just like flicking a switch on and off.

wakeup.

Where does it say Jesus walked through the wall or disappeared? When Jesus was in the garden at the tomb with mary at the tomb she didn't recognize Jesus and mistook him for the gardener so he was visible and most likely disguised wich is why he would say to her don't touch him
    because if others saw her touching him they could know he is alive and not dead.

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

John 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, *THE DOORS BEING SHUT*, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

John 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 07 2012,23:05)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 05 2012,10:38)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

B,tharta.

wakeup.

Where does it say Jesus walked through the wall or disappeared? When Jesus was in the garden  at the tomb with mary at the tomb she didn't recognize Jesus and mistook him for the gardener so he was visible and most likely disguised wich is why he would say to her don't touch him
    because if others saw her touching him they could know he is alive and not dead.

Luke 24:51 And it came to pass, while he blessed them, he was parted from them, and carried up into heaven.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 08 2012,02:15)
    B,tharta.

John 20:26   And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, *THE DOORS BEING SHUT*, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

John 20:27   Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

wakeup.

Who said that Jesus wasn't already in the room among them they wore clothes that had hoods and so forth this in no way indicates “Materialization” remember Mary saw Jesus and thought he was the gardener so he didn't suddenly materialize to her, he simply made it known to her that it was him. Jesus nade it clear that he was not any sort of Spirit

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

Does it ever come to your mind that jesus could have closed her eyes, just for a moment? Not totally closed.
    Seeing but not perceiving.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 09 2012,16:10)
    B,tharta.

Does it ever come to your mind that jesus could have closed her eyes, just for a moment? Not totally closed.
    Seeing but not perceiving.

wakeup.

No

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 09 2012,13:56)

B,tharta.

John 20:26   And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, *THE DOORS BEING SHUT*, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

John 20:27   Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

wakeup.

Who said that Jesus wasn't already in the room among them they wore clothes that had hoods and so forth this in no way indicates “Materialization” remember Mary saw Jesus and thought he was the gardener so he didn't suddenly materialize to her, he simply made it known to her that it was him. Jesus nade it clear that he was not any sort of Spirit

B,tharta.

Playing with words will get you no where with scriptures.

If jesus would have gone in the room together with Thomas; and the rest,then he would not have been so supprise to see Jesus would he?

They were in the room and the room was shut.
    THEN came Jesus in the room.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 10 2012,15:49)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 09 2012,13:56)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

B,tharta.

Playing with words will get you no where with scriptures.

If jesus would have gone in the room together with Thomas; and the rest,then he would not have been so supprise to see Jesus would he?

They were in the room and the room was shut.
    THEN came Jesus in the room.

wakeup.

They wore cloaks and they were covering themselves up out of fear of the Jews:

John 20:19
    Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

There is no reason to believe that Jesus was not already in that room and simply took off the hooded part of the claok and revealed himself

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

The fact is that angels can truly materialise;BECOME FLESH AND BONE,IN AN INSTANT.

Genesis 19:1 And there came two ANGELS to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Genesis 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

Genesis 19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them A FEAST, and did bake unleavened bread, and THEY DID EAT.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 11 2012,14:24)
    B,tharta.

The fact is that angels can truly materialise;BECOME FLESH AND BONE,IN AN INSTANT.

Genesis 19:1   And there came two ANGELS to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Genesis 19:2   And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

Genesis 19:3   And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them A FEAST, and did bake unleavened bread, and THEY DID EAT.

wakeup.

Where does it say these angels materialized?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 12 2012,09:56)

B,tharta.

Genesis 19:1   And there came two ANGELS to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Genesis 19:2   And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

Genesis 19:3   And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them A FEAST, and did bake unleavened bread, and THEY DID EAT.

wakeup.

B,tharta.

????? If they did not, then it would be imposible for Abraham to see them;unless he can see spirits.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 12 2012,17:54)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 12 2012,09:56)

B,tharta.

wakeup.

B,tharta.

????? If they did not, then it would be imposible for Abraham to see them;unless he can see spirits.

wakeup.

What if they were inside men just how demons get inside men why wouldn't angels be able to act through men as well.

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

Abraham had a meal with them.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,16:23)
    B,tharta.

wakeup.

Yes, I know. Jesus also ate a meal with his disciples all the while declaring that he was not a spirit

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2012,16:28)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,16:23)
    B,tharta.

wakeup.

Yes, I know. Jesus also ate a meal with his disciples all the while declaring that he was not a spirit

B,tharta.

If I could dematerialise in front of you,I will be invisible.
    Then I materialise in front of you,see I am flesh truly flesh ,give me something to eat.

Flesh and bone can not go through walls.
    Jesus stayed 40 days on earth and visited his friends on and off,he did not live with them.How would he travel? Where would he have his meals?Just by appearing and disappearing,he has no need for food.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,061 through 1,080 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account