Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,22:19)

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:13)
    stu

Wrong.  You are confusing science with engineering.  The knowledge will not do anything, it is only when you put it into action that it might lead to a benefit or to misuse.

but if men is the evolution are you now saying that it is only is physical body that is the evolution nothing else ,so his brain is not a part that took part of the evolution revolution ?

Pierre

What the hell are you talking about?

Stuart

stu

the evolution can not only be the physical part but the brain as well, and so all the mind element of intellect that a creature can have during that process of evolution is taken part of .

but it as been proven that men's brain ability to perform is well equipped and as well done over the years and millinery he exist but the archeology as found the cuneiform tablets oldest written records,

Proto-literate periodThe cuneiform script proper emerges out of pictographic proto-writing in the later 4th millennium. Mesopotamia's “proto-literate” period spans the 35th to 32nd centuries. The first documents unequivocally written in the Sumerian language date to the 31st century, found at Jemdet Nasr.

Some ten millennia ago the Sumerians began using clay tokens to count their agricultural and manufactured goods. Later they began placing the tokens in large, hollow, clay containers which were sealed; the quantity of tokens in each container came to be expressed by impressing, on the container's surface, one picture for each instance of the token inside. They next dispensed with the actual tokens, relying solely on symbols for the tokens, drawn on clay surfaces. To avoid making a picture for each instance of the same object (for example: 100 pictures of a hat to represent 100 hats), they 'counted' the objects by using various small marks. In this way the Sumerians added “a system for enumerating objects to their incipient system of symbols.” Thus writing began, during the Uruk period c. 3300 BC.[2]

Originally, pictograms were either drawn on clay tablets in vertical columns with a pen made from a sharpened reed stylus, or incised in stone. This early style lacked the characteristic wedge shape of the strokes.

Certain signs to indicate names of gods, countries, cities, vessels, birds, trees, etc., are known as determinants, and were the Sumerian signs of the terms in question, added as a guide for the reader. Proper names continued to be usually written in purely “logographic” fashion.

From about 2900 BC, many pictographs began to lose their original function, and a given sign could have various meanings depending on context. The sign inventory was reduced from some 1,500 signs to some 600 signs, and writing became increasingly phonological. Determinative signs were re-introduced to avoid ambiguity. This process is chronologically parallel to, and possibly not independent of,[citation needed] the development of Egyptian hieroglyphic orthography.

[edit] Archaic cuneiform

this brings us to 5500 years of known civilisation like ours

and before that was the oral communication ,

Tools and equipment
    Ötzi's flint knife and its sheathOther items found with the Iceman were a copper axe with a yew handle, a flint-bladed knife with an ash handle and a quiver of 14 arrows with viburnum and dogwood shafts. Two of the arrows, which were broken, were tipped with flint and had fletching (stabilizing fins), while the other 12 were unfinished and untipped. The arrows were found in a quiver with what is presumed to be a bow string, an unidentified tool, and an antler tool which might have been used for sharpening arrow points.[22] There was also an unfinished yew longbow that was 1.82 metres (72 in) long.[23]

In addition, among Ötzi's possessions were berries, two birch bark baskets, and two species of polypore mushrooms with leather strings through them. One of these, the birch fungus, is known to have antibacterial properties, and was likely used for medicinal purposes. The other was a type of tinder fungus, included with part of what appeared to be a complex firestarting kit. The kit featured pieces of over a dozen different plants, in addition to flint and pyrite for creating sparks.

Ötzi's copper axe was of particular interest, as it is the only complete prehistoric axe so far discovered. 60 centimetres (24 in) long, the axe's haft was made from yew tree bark, while the handle of the axe was made from yew branch and leather binding. The copper axe blade extended out of the leather binding and was 9.5 cm long.[24] Ötzi lived 5,300 years ago, and humans were not thought to have discovered copper for another 1,000 years, forcing archaeologists to re-date the copper age.[25]

so the technology of scientist did not work in this case

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,15:55)

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,15:50)

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,22:20)

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:20)
    stu

but cells are only cells and the reason that those cell can come together in my humble opinion is if someone put them together because how are 30 billion different cells come together to form a men ? never mind then a women with a different 20 billion, now this is not stopping here we have to consider the billion of cells it take to make the 1000s of different species of mammals ,birds,fish , this let alone the insect family of over 10000 different ones and may be millions of different cells there. and all cells being different to each other,

how would you think those cells came together to form until a man came to be as we see it today ?

Pierre

Just use your faith trump card.  That should tell you the answer to everything.

Stuart

stu

that is not a answer,

so answer the question

Pierre

So why did you try and use it on me before if it is not an answer?

Stuart

By the way, your answer is somewhere in here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multicellular_organism

You might need to learn some biology to understand it.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:00)

stu

Wrong.  You are confusing science with engineering.  The knowledge will not do anything, it is only when you put it into action that it might lead to a benefit or to misuse.

but if men is the evolution are you now saying that it is only is physical body that is the evolution nothing else ,so his brain is not a part that took part of the evolution revolution ?

Pierre

Stuart

stu

the evolution can not only be the physical part but the brain as well, and so all the mind element of intellect that a creature can have during that process of evolution is taken part of .

but it as been proven that men's brain ability to perform is well equipped and as well done over the years and millinery he exist but the archeology as found the cuneiform tablets oldest written records,

Already gave you the answer to this. Do you remember what it was?

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,22:23)

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:26)
    stu

I wasn’t informed by anyone.  I have read substantial amounts for myself, and I have given you examples of what is wrong in scripture.  There are plenty more examples if you need them.

yes you were informed trough reading books from others ,just the same way I have done with the bible ,

what make us or lead us to pick one info over a other this make us different ,this is a fact.

Pierre

You really are a piece of work, aren't you.  Why would anyone respond to you if you are not even going to read what they write?

Good grief.

Stuart

stu

I read all your quotes to me ,so do not use that type of answer,

you are not born with your information ,and so hem I,so we have acquired our info from others this is the truth ,

the study you have done is the info from others and the same with me,

we have taken different info to be ours ,that s all,

but it still men s info that we both believe to be true.

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:18)

stu

I wasn’t informed by anyone.  I have read substantial amounts for myself, and I have given you examples of what is wrong in scripture.  There are plenty more examples if you need them.

yes you were informed trough reading books from others ,just the same way I have done with the bible ,

what make us or lead us to pick one info over a other this make us different ,this is a fact.

Pierre

You really are a piece of work, aren't you.  Why would anyone respond to you if you are not even going to read what they write?

Good grief.

Stuart

stu

you are not born with your information ,and so hem I,so we have acquired our info from others this is the truth ,

Pierre

Look, I said I had read your scriptures for myself, and you claimed I had taken others' interpretations.

OK?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Pierre

Your post shows that it did work.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:04)

stu

but cells are only cells and the reason that those cell can come together in my humble opinion is if someone put them together because how are 30 billion different cells come together to form a men ? never mind then a women with a different 20 billion, now this is not stopping here we have to consider the billion of cells it take to make the 1000s of different species of mammals ,birds,fish , this let alone the insect family of over 10000 different ones and may be millions of different cells there. and all cells being different to each other,

how would you think those cells came together to form until a man came to be as we see it today ?

Pierre

Stuart

stu

that is not a answer,

so answer the question

Pierre

Stuart

Stuart

stu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki…._origin

I could not find about the primary cell

but this would also make my question;

when was the first cell introduced and how ?

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:33)

stu

Pierre

Stuart

stu

that is not a answer,

so answer the question

Pierre

Stuart

Stuart

stu

Pierre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:05)

stu

Pierre

Stuart

stu

Already gave you the answer to this.  Do you remember what it was?

Stuart

stu

no you did not;

how is it that men as been more in developing his culture in different part of the globe for the past 6000 years ,and that there is nothing existing prior to those time ,

nor in archeology or written,or what ever,why ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:23)

stu

Pierre

Good grief.

Stuart

stu

Pierre

Look, I said I had read your scriptures for myself, and you claimed I had taken others' interpretations.

OK?

Stuart

stu

you do not believe scriptures ,so my comment is related to your believe in evolution,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:28)

Pierre

Stuart

stu

you do not answer the question,

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:38)

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:05)

stu

Pierre

Stuart

stu

Already gave you the answer to this.  Do you remember what it was?

Stuart

stu

no you did not;

how is it that men as been more in developing his culture in different part of the globe for the past 6000 years ,and that there is nothing existing prior to those time ,

nor in archeology or written,or what ever,why ?

Pierre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_painting

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Revolution

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:42)

Pierre

Stuart

stu

Pierre

What question?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:40)

stu

Pierre

Good grief.

Stuart

stu

Pierre

OK?

Stuart

stu

you do not believe scriptures ,so my comment is related to your believe in evolution,

Pierre

I believe that your bible outlines what ancient Jews thought about the cosmos, even though they were wrong. Regarding evolution, I do not have to pay any attention to others' interpretations if I don't want to. I can read the papers that quote the raw data for potassium-argon dating, and do the calculations myself. I can go to a paleontological museum and measure the capacities of the craniums for myself and compare them with the dates I calculated.

We are not talking about religious conspiracy theories and appealing to those who tell the best fantasy stories here, we are talking about facts which are available to anyone with enough persistence.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:36)

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:33)

stu

Pierre

Stuart

stu

that is not a answer,

so answer the question

Pierre

Stuart

Stuart

stu

Pierre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

Stuart

stu

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    “Primordial soup” redirects here. For the board game, see Primordial Soup (board game).
    “Origin of life” redirects here. For views on the origins of life outside the natural sciences, see Creation myth.

Pre-Cambrian stromatolites in the Siyeh Formation, Glacier National Park. In 2002, William Schopf of UCLA published a paper in the scientific journal Nature arguing that geological formations such as this possess 3.5 Ga (billion years old) fossilized cyanobacteria microbes.xx If true, xx they would be evidence of the earliest known life on earth.In natural science, abiogenesis (pronounced /ˌeɪbaɪ.ɵˈdʒɛnɨsɪs/ ay-by-oh-jen-ə-siss) or biopoesis is the study of how biological life arises from inorganic matter through natural processes, and the method by which life on Earth arose. Most amino acids, often called “the building blocks of life”, can form via natural chemical reactions unrelated to life, as demonstrated in the Miller–Urey experiment and similar experiments that involved simulating some of the conditions of the early Earth in a laboratory.[1] In all living things, these amino acids are organized into proteins, and the construction of these proteins is mediated by nucleic acids, that are themselves synthesized through biochemical pathways catalysed by proteins. Which of these organic molecules first arose and how they formed the first life is the focus of abiogenesis.

In any xx theory xx of abiogenesis, two aspects of life have to be accounted for: replication and metabolism. The question of which came first gave rise to xx different types of theories.xx In the beginning, metabolism-xx first theories xx (Oparin coacervate) were proposed, and xx only later thinking xx gave rise to the modern, replication-first approach.

xx In modern, still somewhat limited understanding xx, the first living things on Earth are thought to be single cell prokaryotes (which lack a cell nucleus),xx perhaps evolved xx from protobionts (organic molecules surrounded by a membrane-like structure).[2] The oldest ancient fossil microbe-like objects are dated to be 3.5 Ga (billion years old), approximately one billion years after the formation of the Earth itself.[3][4] By 2.4 Ga, the ratio of stable isotopes of carbon, iron and sulfur shows the action of living things on inorganic minerals and sediments[5][6] and molecular biomarkers indicate photosynthesis, demonstrating that life on Earth was widespread by this time.[7][8]

xx The sequence of chemical events that led to the first nucleic acids is not known xx. Several hypotheses about early lifexx have been proposed xx, most notably the iron-sulfur world theory (metabolism without genetics) and the RNA world hypothesis (RNA life-forms).

Contents [hide]
    1 Conceptual history
    1.1 Spontaneous generation
    1.2 Pasteur and Darwin
    1.3 “Primordial soup” theory
    2 Early conditions
    3 Current models
    3.1 Origin of organic molecules
    3.1.1 “Soup” theory today: Miller's experiment and subsequent work
    3.1.1.1 Reducing atmosphere
    3.1.1.2 Monomer formation
    3.1.1.3 Regarding monomer accumulation
    3.1.1.4 Regarding further transformation
    3.1.2 The deep sea vent theory
    3.1.3 Fox's experiments
    3.1.4 Eigen's hypothesis
    3.1.5 Hoffmann's contributions
    3.1.6 Wächtershäuser's hypothesis
    3.1.7 Radioactive beach hypothesis
    3.1.8 Thermodynamic origin of life: ultraviolet and temperature-assisted replication (UVTAR) model
    3.1.9 Models to explain homochirality
    3.1.10 Self-organization and replication
    3.2 From organic molecules to protocells
    3.2.1 The RNA world
    3.2.2 “Metabolism first” models
    3.2.2.1 Iron-sulfur world
    3.2.2.2 Thermosynthesis world
    3.2.2.3 Possible role of bubbles
    4 Other models
    4.1 Autocatalysis
    4.2 Clay theory
    4.3 Gold's “deep-hot biosphere” model
    4.4 “Primitive” extraterrestrial life
    4.5 Extraterrestrial amino acids
    4.6 Lipid world
    4.7 Polyphosphates
    4.8 PAH world hypothesis
    4.9 Multiple genesis
    5 See also
    6 References
    7 Further reading
    8 External links

i have noted by placing cross like xx before and after the word or assembling of words what shows troubled indication of being still to be invented,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:49)

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:40)

stu

Pierre

Good grief.

Stuart

stu

Pierre

OK?

Stuart

stu

Pierre

I believe that your bible outlines what ancient Jews thought about the cosmos, even though they were wrong.  Regarding evolution, I do not have to pay any attention to others' interpretations if I don't want to.  I can read the papers that quote the raw data for potassium-argon dating, and do the calculations myself.  I can go to a paleontological museum and measure the capacities of the craniums for myself and compare them with the dates I calculated.

We are not talking about religious conspiracy theories and appealing to those who tell the best fantasy stories here, we are talking about facts which are available to anyone with enough persistence.

Stuart

stu

Regarding evolution, I do not have to pay any attention to others' interpretations if I don't want to. I can read the papers that quote the raw data for potassium-argon dating, and do the calculations myself. I can go to a paleontological museum and measure the capacities of the craniums for myself and compare them with the dates I calculated.

first i do not pay attention to other interpretations only my bible ,

but now your data on evolution is based on the story that men have made possible with elaborated terminology so that the common man looses his own house address,
    and if you pay attention to their orthography writings,WE CAN FIND WORDS LIKE ; if true ;restricted understanding,many theories are open; could be,and others in this direction,

I will not built my house on that info.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,23:44)

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:42)

Pierre

Stuart

stu

Pierre

What question?

Stuart

stu

so the technology of scientist did not work in this case ?

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,16:54)
    i have noted by placing cross like xx before and after the word or assembling of words what shows troubled indication of being still to be invented,

Pierre

So what are you trying to say? Are you saying what I said, that no one knows for sure?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,17:04)
    stu

so the technology of scientist did not work in this case ?

Pierre

I said that your post showed that the technology of the scientist DID WORK.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,17:02)
    stu

Regarding evolution, I do not have to pay any attention to others' interpretations if I don't want to.  I can read the papers that quote the raw data for potassium-argon dating, and do the calculations myself.  I can go to a paleontological museum and measure the capacities of the craniums for myself and compare them with the dates I calculated.

first i do not pay attention to other interpretations only my bible ,

but now your data on evolution is based on the story that men have made possible with elaborated terminology so that the common man looses his own house address,
    and if you pay attention to their orthography writings,WE CAN FIND WORDS LIKE ; if true ;restricted understanding,many theories are open; could be,and others in this direction,

I will not built my house on that info.

Pierre

So many big words and so little of the walk that accompanies that talk. Give back those medicines. Return your car keys and your car to the dealer. It's ironic that you mention your house, for it is built almost entirely on these things on which you will not build your house.

Your profile on another website says you have been studying the bible for 50 years. So I must commend your relatively late interest in science, but it appears that you have no love and your voice is a clanging cymbal because you don't really know what it is you are against. You take the benefits of science and yet bite the hand that science extends to you.

Are you really 4 years old, or is it that your moral compass not point in the direction of integrity?

You bang on in a simplistic way about the untrustworthiness of anything done by humans, and yet here you are asking me questions and relying on the contents of a book of mythology that was entirely written by… about 100 different humans. And in the same breath you criticise scientific knowledge that is specifically NOT based in opinions of individual humans, but is carefully done so no person's word is relied on. It could ALL be investigated by you yourself, at least in principle. The translation of the motto of the Royal Society in London is Take no one's word for it. That sounds like what you have been advocating, but when it comes down to it, once again your faith card comes out and you invoke a book that discusses unicorns and humans walking again after they have died.

Do you understand the dilemma you have made for yourself?

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 861 through 880 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account