Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 23 2011,04:29)

Quote (terraricca @ July 22 2011,16:41)
    stu

How many sparrows do you see getting injured in bridge building projects of their own design?  

Can’t speak for beavers…

do you know why beavers cant help them self to built dams?

do you know what make a bird migrating ?

and why are there so many bird i mean different ones ,and i mean small ,big medium ,long legs ,short legs ,big beaks ,ect,,,,,

Pierre

Because the bible says they are all made of the same source the earth.

Tell me you accept that as an explanation for the diversity of species on the planet!  That is what you claimed only a couple of posts ago.

Stuart

stu

my God created all living think from materiel that was created when he created the earth planet,

no big of a deal ,just check any animal even men and see all are composed from the earth components,

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

terraricca

so this is one quote from the bible we both agree on,right?

Ge 2:8 Now the LORD God had planted a garden in the east, in Eden; and there he put the man he had formed.

so we know that men as been formed from the dust of the earth,and he was put in the garden,

and so is not a contributor to the earth but a reciever ,and so can be eliminate without having any effect on the earth ecosystems

No, I don’t agree. It is mythology, it is literally wrong, and I can’t see its relationship with what you are claiming it says.

according to the latest research it is the noise of running water that triggers the need to intervene and built a dam of fixed one, this part of his nature,right ?

Interesting. The instinct is triggered in the same way that our instinct to seek cover in torrential rail is triggered by the first drops of water on our skin.

yes but they leave before they missing any food ,research show that it is a inside call that tell them it is time to go ,and many do not eat for many days or weeks and are guided with a map in there mind , and there is 1000s of birds kind,right?

Sure. The patterns in the environment lead to selection of those that behave in particular ways, like seasonal migration. Isn’t it magnetic navigation that birds use?

2011 to Christ + 1500 to moses + 800 to Abraham the oral knowledge approx 4000 or before

Even the most conservative traditional view would have 2011+1406 = 3417 years ago as the date of the completion of the writing of any one part of it, given that you said it was what the bible had taught, not what the oral tradition said. But actually the oldest books of the bible are more likely much younger than 2900 years old, and what you read today is mostly no more than 2500 years old.

It makes little difference of course, because it is ancient Jewish creation mythology and tedious genealogies.

well all the raw material is found on the planet earth ,no? dust ,water,and all the chemicals needed (like copper,iron,magnesium,and all others) are on the planet no??

So now you are telling me about modern science. None of that was in the bible. Except the dust part. But you have not said in what sense you are made of dust.

from a single cell how you make a second one but different so that it can keep going for ever ?

Why would it need to be different? Evolution does not work like that. Natural selection works on whole populations, changing the gene frequency in favour of advantageous changes. You are not going to have evolution until you have a population of cells.

Stu: The bible also “teaches” that there are five different ways of making human beings, that snakes and donkeys talk, and that the earth existed before light. All of these are wrong.

either you get feed by religion and find conflict with them ,i do not care ,

but the bible does not teach what you are saying,

Well, just for the record, here are the five ways humans are made, according to scripture:

1. Breathing into dust: Genesis 2:7
    2. Rib transplantation: Genesis 2:22
    3. The usual way: Genesis 4:1
    4. By magic: Genesis 4:17
    5. By parthenogenesis: Matthew 1:18

Talking snake: Genesis 3:1
    Talking donkey: Numbers 22:28
    The earth existed before light: Genesis 1:1; Genesis 1:3

my God created all living think from materiel that was created when he created the earth planet,

No it didn’t.

Are you impressed by me just asserting that? If not, then you would understand that I am not impressed by what you just asserted.

no big of a deal ,just check any animal even men and see all are composed from the earth components,

It is not just that we are composed of the same elements as the earth (how else could it be?) it is that every animal and plant species uses DNA or RNA to code its genome. If we were starting from scratch, taking all the evidence into account, which of these explanations should we conclude?

1. All life shares common ancestry, branching into new species due to mutation of the genome and natural selection from the variations in populations.

2. A supernatural being that no one has demonstrated to exist, made the individual ancestors of all species alive today by some means that have never been explained.

Which one is even any kind of explanation?

Also, you should tell t8 that this is no big of a deal. He is always going on about how pathetic humans’ efforts are at making living cells and stuff. And yet here you are, a somewhat intelligent human ape, claiming that these things are “no big of a deal”.

What you have done here is use a word, “god” as if it actually refers to anything real without taking on the burden of proof for it, and you have failed to say anything that can be tested. That all means you have failed to explain anything.

All you have is a word and an assertion that is as meaningless as my assertion that your god didn’t do it.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

stu

No, I don’t agree.  It is mythology, it is literally wrong, and I can’t see its relationship with what you are claiming it says.

AND ????????????????????????????????????you may have been wrongly informed,

Interesting.  The instinct is triggered in the same way that our instinct to seek cover in torrential rail is triggered by the first drops of water on our skin.

NO stu;only if you are raised up in the big city ,That does not make me do what you say ,I am born on farm land.I love rain fall and storms only get my attention when they are close to disaster ,not everyone is scare of a mouse or a elephant

Sure.  The patterns in the environment lead to selection of those that behave in particular ways, like seasonal migration.  Isn’t it magnetic navigation that birds use?

did we lost our navigating skills on the way to be a ape ?

Even the most conservative traditional view would have 2011+1406 = 3417 years ago as the date of the completion of the writing of any one part of it, given that you said it was what the bible had taught, not what the oral tradition said.  But actually the oldest books of the bible are more likely much younger than 2900 years old, and what you read today is mostly no more than 2500 years old.

who care it is only a few years in 1000s of years ,NO ???

Why would it need to be different?  Evolution does not work like that.  Natural selection works on whole populations, changing the gene frequency in favour of advantageous changes.  You are not going to have evolution until you have a population of cells.

could be but scientist have always a need to rewrite there books ,now they say they have found the oldest cells living under the see at 3000 meters or so ,in or close to a dead volcano ,I saw it in TV as a DOCUm , it is microscopic, the very new discovery ,so some how they have to blend in that new cell or what ever they have found into there own story of evolution,

but cells are only cells and the reason that those cell can come together in my humble opinion is if someone put them together because how are 30 billion different cells come together to form a men ? never mind then a women with a different 20 billion, now this is not stopping here we have to consider the billion of cells it take to make the 1000s of different species of mammals ,birds,fish , this let alone the insect family of over 10000 different ones and may be millions of different cells there. and all cells being different to each other,

Well, just for the record, here are the five ways humans are made, according to scripture

1. Breathing into dust:  Genesis 2:7;Ge 2:7 the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

I do not see what you read ??
    2. Rib transplantation:  Genesis 2:22;Ge 2:22 Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

easy thing to do ,no?what is more difficult is to make a women out of it ,WHAT IT MEAN IS THAT GOD TOOK OUT OF ADAM THE MATERIAL TO MAKE EVE SO THAT TOGETHER THEY WERE ONE UNIT IN FLESH;

3. The usual way:  Genesis 4:1 ;;;;;;;;;;;;this I do not understand unless you mean the natural way for men.

4. By magic: Genesis 4:17 ;;;I do not understand you comment to Gen 4;17

5. By parthenogenesis: Matthew 1:18 ;no,I do not think so ,of cause you rather believe in the powers of men ,I do not ,In God I trust.

Talking snake:  Genesis 3:1 ;did the snake talked or was it someone else behind the snake ?yes the guardian angel
    Talking donkey:  Numbers 22:28 ;;again the donkey only was used but it was the angel of God that spook but since there was no one else around it must be obvious that it was the donkey that talked
    The earth existed before light:  Genesis 1:1; Genesis 1:3 ;;I am sure you do not read the bible very well ,light is first ,and all the stars and planet ,then the light was made on earth ,but it was already existing because God is light ,Ge 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,

No it didn’t.

Are you impressed by me just asserting that?  If not, then you would understand that I am not impressed by what you just asserted.

yes this is the way that the bible says it ad happen ,and so believe him.

1. All life shares common ancestry, branching into new species due to mutation of the genome and natural selection from the variations in populations

all creatures from the smallest to the biggest have all been created with and for the very reason of there existence ,so that all have a reason for there nature.

2. A supernatural being that no one has demonstrated to exist, made the individual ancestors of all species alive today by some means that have never been explained.

well God as made all thing ,why? first all thing have calculation in them,some are so complex the even the best scientist are still puzzled at those creatures,(see NOVA)

just look at men two harms two legs one head two eyes two ears, and we can loose half of those and still be in function, inside the body two set of veins ,in case of injuries ,we can see the mechanism put in place not by dumb cells but by a Intelligent mind,a creator,

Also, you should tell t8 that this is no big of a deal.  He is always going on about how pathetic humans’ efforts are at making living cells and stuff.  And yet here you are, a somewhat intelligent human ape, claiming that these things are “no big of a deal”.

If you find false work for Gods creation then he must be a man, but there is none ;men can not accomplish much without there mechanical machines ,this I call false work ,a structure that lead you to other means or product ,
    but at what cost ,financial,burden,cost of lives ,lost of live ,error , mistakes , and ect;;;;
    God does not have those fall backs.

What you have done here is use a word, “god” as if it actually refers to anything real without taking on the burden of proof for it, and you have failed to say anything that can be tested.  That all means you have failed to explain anything.  

God means he his the most high tittle in the universe ,I call him father in heaven ,and I know him ,feel him, and have been saved by him many time ,but then it is probably because I believe he exist ,and you do not ,do you see our difference here??

All you have is a word and an assertion that is as meaningless as my assertion that your god didn’t do it.

the reality ,what you have Stu ,is that a mass of men with some intellect came up with a story were they find a possibility of having all living creatures evolved trough a long ,long unseen by any means process of evolution,and if ,and there are some missing parts or unrealistic possibilities they find a way by saying ;;IT COULD BE POSSIBLE,WE BELIEVE,IT LOOKS LIKE ,IF SO ,IF NOT SO ,WHY NOT ,WE THINK IT ….,ECT BUT IT IS NOT A CONCRETE SOLID THEORY OR SCIENCE.

but above all I have the true word of God who does not change or lie,where by following his wisdom it brings only happiness and peace in the heart and true knowledge beyond measure,

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

terraricca

you may have been wrongly informed,

I wasn’t informed by anyone. I have read substantial amounts for myself, and I have given you examples of what is wrong in scripture. There are plenty more examples if you need them.

NO stu;only if you are raised up in the big city ,That does not make me do what you say ,I am born on farm land.I love rain fall and storms only get my attention when they are close to disaster ,not everyone is scare of a mouse or a elephant

Sure. I was not talking about fear or hatred of rain.

did we lost our navigating skills on the way to be a ape ?

Huh? Are you suggesting we descended from birds? We didn’t.

who care it is only a few years in 1000s of years ,

I agree.

could be but scientist have always a need to rewrite there books ,now they say they have found the oldest cells living under the see at 3000 meters or so ,in or close to a dead volcano ,I saw it in TV as a DOCUm , it is microscopic, the very new discovery ,so some how they have to blend in that new cell or what ever they have found into there own story of evolution,

It is consistent with the first cells using sulphur as their energy source and the fact that there was a long period of no free oxygen in the atmosphere. That is the thing with real science, it corrects its theories to fit new evidence, or more appropriately in this case suspends judgment until the evidence is in.

but cells are only cells and the reason that those cell can come together in my humble opinion is if someone put them together because how are 30 billion different cells come together to form a men ? never mind then a women with a different 20 billion, now this is not stopping here we have to consider the billion of cells it take to make the 1000s of different species of mammals ,birds,fish , this let alone the insect family of over 10000 different ones and may be millions of different cells there. and all cells being different to each other,

Indeed, a good question. But why did you beg the question by using the word “someone”? How is that word relevant? Isn’t “someone” reserved for the people whose multicellular origins you are thinking about in the first place? You may call your opinion humble but it is your thinking that is sloppy.

4. By magic: Genesis 4:17 ;;;I do not understand you comment to Gen 4;17

Where did Cain’s wife come from?

The earth existed before light: Genesis 1:1; Genesis 1:3 ;;I am sure you do not read the bible very well ,light is first ,and all the stars and planet ,then the light was made on earth ,but it was already existing because God is light ,Ge 1:14 And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,

What does it say there was in the beginning?

yes this is the way that the bible says it ad happen ,and so believe him.

So it does not matter what I say, you will just play the faith trump card. Your claims of magic win over any evidence-based, rational argument.

all creatures from the smallest to the biggest have all been created with and for the very reason of there existence ,so that all have a reason for there nature.

Once again you say nothing with any meaning. You just use another word, “created”, but you don’t say how, by what mechanism, or what evidence supports that view. You just want me to accept your nonsense claims of magic. I don’t.

well God as made all thing ,why? first all thing have calculation in them,some are so complex the even the best scientist are still puzzled at those creatures,(see NOVA)

What god? You have not shown me such a thing exists, or even told me what it is. You have said nothing about what it did, or how it did it. Just because you don't understand something does not mean it didn't happen.

just look at men two harms two legs one head two eyes two ears, and we can loose half of those and still be in function, inside the body two set of veins ,in case of injuries ,we can see the mechanism put in place not by dumb cells but by a Intelligent mind,a creator,

Blah, blah blah, I’m a christian and that gives me an excuse not to know what really happened. Mindless. I’ll just assert my conspiracy theory of Imaginary Friends that can do magic and expect others to accept and respect it. I have no respect for the fantasy stories of those who cannot give any unambiguous evidence for them.

If you find false work for Gods creation then he must be a man, but there is none ;men can not accomplish much without there mechanical machines ,this I call false work ,a structure that lead you to other means or product, but at what cost ,financial,burden,cost of lives ,lost of live ,error , mistakes , and ect;;;;
    God does not have those fall backs.

What god?

Unless you can show that your “feelings” of being “saved” are not caused by any of the well-documented commonplace reasons that people all over the world, god-believers or not feel similar things, then your claims of personal experience mean exactly the same as if I were to say my personal experience shows me there is no such thing as the gods that people claim to know. Why should you not bow to my experience instead of you arrogantly expecting me to bow to yours?

God means he his the most high tittle in the universe ,I call him father in heaven ,and I know him ,feel him, and have been saved by him many time ,but then it is probably because I believe he exist ,and you do not ,do you see our difference here??
    the reality ,what you have Stu ,is that a mass of men with some intellect came up with a story were they find a possibility of having all living creatures evolved trough a long ,long unseen by any means process of evolution,and if ,and there are some missing parts or unrealistic possibilities they find a way by saying ;;IT COULD BE POSSIBLE,WE BELIEVE,IT LOOKS LIKE ,IF SO ,IF NOT SO ,WHY NOT ,WE THINK IT ….,ECT BUT IT IS NOT A CONCRETE SOLID THEORY OR SCIENCE.

Maybe you could get back to me when you have learned something about what it is you oppose. You evidently have no idea.

but above all I have the true word of God

Aren’t you special then.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

stu

Unless you can show that your “feelings” of being “saved” are not caused by any of the well-documented commonplace reasons that people all over the world, god-believers or not feel similar things, then your claims of personal experience mean exactly the same as if I were to say my personal experience shows me there is no such thing as the gods that people claim to know. Why should you not bow to my experience instead of you arrogantly expecting me to bow to yours?

you and I have already bend to the experiences we feel has the most power over us ,and so it is to all of us humans.

I wasn’t informed by anyone. I have read substantial amounts for myself, and I have given you examples of what is wrong in scripture. There are plenty more examples if you need them.

this is a lie, you have only study the experiences from others in books ,and you agree to that by researching in there personal experience ,

So it does not matter what I say, you will just play the faith trump card. Your claims of magic win over any evidence-based, rational argument.

your rational is only a variation in a progressive imagination to make pieces fit the context,because the people how died 100 years ago died in ignorance and so are you compere to what others will find and bring new changes to that same imagination of evolution,

Blah, blah blah, I’m a christian and that gives me an excuse not to know what really happened. Mindless. I’ll just assert my conspiracy theory of Imaginary Friends that can do magic and expect others to accept and respect it. I have no respect for the fantasy stories of those who cannot give any unambiguous evidence for them.

it seems that you have declared your view of the evolution dream ,to be your story and so understand it ,so that it fit all your needs ,so be it we all free to chose what is it that will run our live ,

Maybe you could get back to me when you have learned something about what it is you oppose. You evidently have no idea.

why??

Aren’t you special then.

NO,just truthful.

Where did Cain’s wife come from?

she is his sister,

What does it say there was in the beginning?

No live ,why ? you try to say that in evolution there was no time such as a beginning ?

Huh? Are you suggesting we descended from birds? We didn’t.

why not ? evolution does say that all live originate from one cell, or was there another cell for birds and fish ?

Once again you say nothing with any meaning. You just use another word, “created”, but you don’t say how, by what mechanism, or what evidence supports that view. You just want me to accept your nonsense claims of magic. I don’t.

is your magical little cell story any better ,were is that cell comes from anyway ?

it is only there because it as been said by those men who have developed the evolution theory that the condition that made evolution possible were there and that s the base ,if it was not there there would not have been a one cell ,

and for your evidence-based, rational argument the same people that lead you will also be the ones that bring this planet down or try to,

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

terraricca

you and I have already bend to the experiences we feel has the most power over us ,and so it is to all of us humans.

That is not really an answer to my question.

this is a lie, you have only study the experiences from others in books ,and you agree to that by researching in there personal experience ,

No, we were discussing the contents of the bible, and I gave you parts that are literally wrong. No lies from me there, these are things I can show you are wrong all by myself. You seem to think that the contents of your book of myths somehow should be awarded the same status as empirical science or mathematical reasoning. It is not equivalent, it is the creation myths, genealogies and man-god religion of ignorant ancient Jews, much of that borrowed from Mesopotamian mythology and other man-god myths.

Stu: So it does not matter what I say, you will just play the faith trump card. Your claims of magic win over any evidence-based, rational argument.

your rational is only a variation in a progressive imagination to make pieces fit the context,because the people how died 100 years ago died in ignorance and so are you compere to what others will find and bring new changes to that same imagination of evolution,

You don’t have the first clue about what people did actually know 100 years ago, so what position are you in to comment? Einstein had already demonstrated the reality of atoms and outlined relativity 100 years ago. Darwin is still right 150 years later.

it seems that you have declared your view of the evolution dream ,to be your story and so understand it ,so that it fit all your needs ,so be it we all free to chose what is it that will run our live ,

Like I said, get back to me when you have the faintest clue what you are talking about. You mouth off without even knowing what evolution by natural selection is. Why not actually learn something, rather than just telling me your ignorant opinions. My opinion is not relevant, as I explained to you, so why would yours be any more so? Either front up with a proper disproof or acknowledge that you have more to learn. As I already told you, I do not see this scientific theory as a philosophy of how we should live, it is an explanation of how we came to be. It is the only explanation we have actually, and you have not changed that by providing an alternative. Your mythology does not explain anything, it is just the political writings of ancient, ignorant, fearful people who had no real clue about what was going on. What is more, you seem to have a miserable view of humanity. In the end the only consequential word in that sentence is “miserable”.

Stu: Where did Cain’s wife come from?
    {quote]she is his sister,[/quote]
    Verse, please.

Stu: What does it say there was in the beginning?

No live ,why ? you try to say that in evolution there was no time such as a beginning ?

That is not what my bible says for Gen 1:1.

why not ? evolution does say that all live originate from one cell, or was there another cell for birds and fish ?

Go back and read and think. We were discussing navigation, possibly by magnetic means. Tell me how a single cell could possibly have magnetic navigation for travelling hundreds or thousands of kilometres.

is your magical little cell story any better ,were is that cell comes from anyway ? it is only there because it as been said by those men who have developed the evolution theory that the condition that made evolution possible were there and that s the base ,if it was not there there would not have been a one cell ,

To translate into English grammar, I think you mean that if there was no first cell then there would not have been a population on which natural selection could have worked. Well, no one knows for sure how that cell came to be, but there are some very good explanations out there if you care to look. I am fine with not knowing for sure. I wouldn’t expect an event like the appearance of the first cell, which almost certainly did not leave any physical evidence of the actual event, to necessarily be able to be fully detailed 4 billion years later. Even my own skin cells that sloughed off and went down the plughole in the shower yesterday would not realistically be retrievable. Individual cell fossils from billions of years ago exist, but are rare, and anyway you would not know if you had one of the first population or not.

Now, how about you do some rowing of this boat. Do YOU have an explanation for how the first cell came about? Can you give a detailed mechanism like the ones that already exist? Science deals in evidence-based explanations and you seem to expect excellence from that, only for you to mock it without any alternative explanations of your own. Science says put up or shut up, but you don’t appear capable of either.

and for your evidence-based, rational argument the same people that lead you will also be the ones that bring this planet down or try to,

Wrong. You are confusing science with engineering. The knowledge will not do anything, it is only when you put it into action that it might lead to a benefit or to misuse.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

stu

{quote]she is his sister,

Verse, please.
    [/QUOTE]

Ge 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

no one took records for the female children,

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

stu

Wrong. You are confusing science with engineering. The knowledge will not do anything, it is only when you put it into action that it might lead to a benefit or to misuse.

but if men is the evolution are you now saying that it is only is physical body that is the evolution nothing else ,so his brain is not a part that took part of the evolution revolution ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

stu

I did not see the question ?

That is not really an answer to my question.

terraricca
    Participant

stu

how would you think those cells came together to form until a man came to be as we see it today ?

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

stu

this I do not understand;

Stu: What does it say there was in the beginning?

terraricca
    Participant

stu

yes you were informed trough reading books from others ,just the same way I have done with the bible ,

what make us or lead us to pick one info over a other this make us different ,this is a fact.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

stu

=================================
    I agree.

of cause you agree what is a billion year when this runs into billions or millions of years ,who can check this ? ,who cares ?

this is engineering,

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:07)
    stu

{quote]she is his sister,

Verse, please.
    [/QUOTE]

Ge 5:4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:

no one took records for the female children,

Pierre

So, in other words, it does not say anywhere that Cain's wife was his sister.

You have to write in your own little bit of “god's word”.

How does your god feel about you doing that?

How would you know?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:13)
    stu

Wrong.  You are confusing science with engineering.  The knowledge will not do anything, it is only when you put it into action that it might lead to a benefit or to misuse.

but if men is the evolution are you now saying that it is only is physical body that is the evolution nothing else ,so his brain is not a part that took part of the evolution revolution ?

Pierre

What the hell are you talking about?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:20)
    stu

how would you think those cells came together to form until a man came to be as we see it today ?

Pierre

Just use your faith trump card. That should tell you the answer to everything.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:26)
    stu

I wasn’t informed by anyone.  I have read substantial amounts for myself, and I have given you examples of what is wrong in scripture.  There are plenty more examples if you need them.

yes you were informed trough reading books from others ,just the same way I have done with the bible ,

what make us or lead us to pick one info over a other this make us different ,this is a fact.

Pierre

You really are a piece of work, aren't you. Why would anyone respond to you if you are not even going to read what they write?

Good grief.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,13:30)
    stu

=================================
    I agree.

of cause you agree what is a billion year when this runs into billions or millions of years ,who can check this ? ,who cares ?

this is engineering,

Pierre

You know what I reckon? I reckon you don't know the difference between a million and a billion, and I would not surprised if you were to get a thousand and a million confused, either.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,22:20)

stu

Pierre

Just use your faith trump card.  That should tell you the answer to everything.

Stuart

stu

that is not a answer,

so answer the question

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 24 2011,15:50)

Quote (Stu @ July 24 2011,22:20)

stu

Pierre

Just use your faith trump card.  That should tell you the answer to everything.

Stuart

stu

that is not a answer,

so answer the question

Pierre

So why did you try and use it on me before if it is not an answer?

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account