Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,18:39)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,18:10)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,17:58)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,14:28)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,12:39)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,10:17)
    Bod

Ok.

So thats why I was talking about the JWs because they also believe the same as Islam, that Jesus was not actually killed but another in his place, and that God saved him from that. I myself have no issue with that belief either. Its something I cant be sure on. And could never really understand though I dont talk about it. So it doesnt bother me.   Either way, God did save Jesus.   But as I dont know nor have investigated into it much, I wont speak about it atm.

But Jesus as the Son!

The Quran says always- Jesus Son of Mary? When the Gospels say he is the Son of God.

Sura 19:20,34, Jesus praised his birth and then said, “I am the servant of Allah.” And Allah teaches, “It is not for God to take a son unto Him.”

Sura   5:75
    Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.”

Sura 10:68-70 They say: “God hath begotten a son!” – Glory be to Him! He is self- sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about God what ye know not? Say: “Those who invent a lie against God will never prosper.” A little enjoyment in this world!- and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.”

So everything in the bible is being denied including the words of Jesus himself!

To the Hebrews chapter 1:vs.1-2 “God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds”

So we have writtings in the new testement from those who knew Jesus and heard what he said close to His time but this is ignored and attention is payed to one Man many years later who wasnt there.

There is a unique relationship with Jesus and God.
    Really.

HI Karmarie,

JW's believe in the Gospel(Death, Burial and Ressurection of Jesus Christ)!

The difference is they don't believe “Jesus”=74 died on a “Cross”=74;
    They say he died on a “Poll” instead of a “Cross”.

Keep your FACTS straight!
    satanic teachings(like those BD promotes) teach against the “Gospel”=74!

Ed J

ED,

You keep forgetting the people though Jesus=74 was killed on a Cross=74 but the truth is he wasn't killed and Muhammad=74 told the truth of the matter

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

God saved Jesus: By raising him from the dead to set him at his own right hand! (Gospel=74)

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
       He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

God saved Jesus= 151

Raising him from the dead would not be saving him. How would letting him be killed be saving him?

Look What YHVH says:

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    Malachi 3:16-18

So you believe that God would not do what He says?

Hi BD,

YHVH IS THE LIGHT=117

John 3:16-19 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
    that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
    but that the world through him might be saved.
    He that believeth on him is not condemned:
    but he that believeth not is condemned already,
    because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God
    And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world,
    and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

But I do believe in the name “God Saves” and he saved Jesus but you don't believe.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,20:36)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,19:30)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,17:15)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,15:26)
    Although I cant understand why Jesus had to die on a cross, the scriptures do say clearly that Jesus did die and was crucified.

Jesus also said that where a dead body is vultures will gather.

You did it again! That was on my mind for mounths that verse.
    Remember the last time that happened? Let the dead bury the dead. Unreal.

What do you yourself believe that verse means? I kept thinking it had something to do with war. (today)

It's interesting to note that only in some bibles will they use the word Vulture and many like to use “Eagle” as it is a more acceptable bird but the fact is Vultures is the correct interpretation and Vultures profit from the death of the living.

I keep thinking it has something to do with either the wars in the Middle East or some upcoming war? The answer still hasnt come clear to me yet but I have a feeling it will soon;

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,20:37)

Bod

Ok.

So thats why I was talking about the JWs because they also believe the same as Islam, that Jesus was not actually killed but another in his place, and that God saved him from that. I myself have no issue with that belief either. Its something I cant be sure on. And could never really understand though I dont talk about it. So it doesnt bother me.   Either way, God did save Jesus.   But as I dont know nor have investigated into it much, I wont speak about it atm.

But Jesus as the Son!

The Quran says always- Jesus Son of Mary? When the Gospels say he is the Son of God.

Sura 19:20,34, Jesus praised his birth and then said, “I am the servant of Allah.” And Allah teaches, “It is not for God to take a son unto Him.”

Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.”

Sura 10:68-70 They say: “God hath begotten a son!” – Glory be to Him! He is self- sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about God what ye know not? Say: “Those who invent a lie against God will never prosper.” A little enjoyment in this world!- and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.”

So everything in the bible is being denied including the words of Jesus himself!

To the Hebrews chapter 1:vs.1-2 “God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds”

So we have writtings in the new testement from those who knew Jesus and heard what he said close to His time but this is ignored and attention is payed to one Man many years later who wasnt there.

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

You keep forgetting the people though Jesus=74 was killed on a Cross=74 but the truth is he wasn't killed and Muhammad=74 told the truth of the matter

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

God saved Jesus: By raising him from the dead to set him at his own right hand! (Gospel=74)

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

God saved Jesus= 151

Raising him from the dead would not be saving him. How would letting him be killed be saving him?

Look What YHVH says:

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

Hi BD,

YHVH IS THE LIGHT=117

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

But I do believe in the name “God Saves” and he saved Jesus but you don't believe.

You don't believe in God; YHVH=63 of “The Bible”=63!

But you believe in 'the god' of the 'book of fraud'; DIFFERENT god!
    Kejonn has explained to you why it is a different god and I have explained to you as well.

Matt.18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that
    in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

2Cor.4:4 In whom 'the god'(notice how it has your wording for you) of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them
        which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

karmarie
    Participant

Your book is good Ed. Thankyou.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,22:03)

Although I cant understand why Jesus had to die on a cross, the scriptures do say clearly that Jesus did die and was crucified.

What do you yourself believe that verse means? I kept thinking it had something to do with war. (today)

It's interesting to note that only in some bibles will they use the word Vulture and many like to use “Eagle” as it is a more acceptable bird but the fact is Vultures is the correct interpretation and Vultures profit from the death of the living.

I keep thinking it has something to do with either the wars in the Middle East or some upcoming war? The answer still hasnt come clear to me yet but I have a feeling it will soon;

Hi Karmarie,

Matt.7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Rev.19:11-21 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him
    was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns;
    and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen,
    white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations:
    and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven,
    Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings,
    and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them,
    and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast,
    and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse,
    and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
    with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.
    These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword
    of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Isaiah 63:2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
    I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger,
    and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
    For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. And I looked, and there was none to help;
    and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
    And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Isaiah 27:1…5 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent,
    even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea. Fury is not in me:
    who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle?  I would go through them, I would burn them together.
    Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,22:07)
    Your book is good Ed. Thankyou.

Hi Karmarie,

My GOD is Good! Thank you.

Your brother in Christ!
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,22:18)

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,22:03)

Hi Karmarie,

Matt.7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

Rev.19:11-21 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him
    was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
    His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns;
    and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
    And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
    And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen,
    white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations:
    and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
    And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven,
    Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; That ye may eat the flesh of kings,
    and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them,
    and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great. And I saw the beast,
    and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse,
    and against his army. And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him,
    with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image.
    These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. And the remnant were slain with the sword
    of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Isaiah 63:2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
    I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger,
    and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
    For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come. And I looked, and there was none to help;
    and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
    And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Isaiah 27:1…5 In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent,
    even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea. Fury is not in me:
    who would set the briers and thorns against me in battle?  I would go through them, I would burn them together.
    Or let him take hold of my strength, that he may make peace with me; and he shall make peace with me.

יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)

Thankyou for those verses.
    Your posts are really good
    I still think they must be hypnotising me or something
    Cause I find iv started posting shorter lines like you?

karmarie
    Participant

Im tired! (nearly 1 am here and real long day) that post I just made was just strange lol.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,22:03)

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

God saved Jesus= 151

Look What YHVH says:

Hi BD,

YHVH IS THE LIGHT=117

Kejonn has explained to you why it is a different god and I have explained to you as well.

Matt.18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that

2Cor.4:4 In whom 'the god'(notice how it has your wording for you) of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them
        which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

I keep telling you 2Cor.4:4 is a misinterpretation because it is clear that GOD/YHVH is the one who has blin
    ded the minds of those that do not believe according to Isaiah and JESUS:

John 12:38-40 (King James Version)

38That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

39Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

40He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

I told you, you are far from understanding many things but you are so blinded with your foolish accusations you cannot see and you will be further blinded as long as you call satan the God of This world. There is no other god but GOD.

You have fallen so far into error you actually use an Atheist as your witness? Kejonn doesn't believe that ALLAH is a different GOD, how could he? If he doesn't believe in God at all there could not be a different God to believe in.

You are one of those believers playing silly games of common ground with Atheists but you should know that like them you are putting yourself on shaky ground.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 11 2010,05:50)

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

God saved Jesus= 151

Look What YHVH says:

Hi BD,

YHVH IS THE LIGHT=117

which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the
    image of God, should shine unto them.

I keep telling you 2Cor.4:4 is a misinterpretation

Acts:4:19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them,
    Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.
    Rom.2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
    John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him:
                     the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,12:50)
    You have fallen so far into error you actually use an Atheist as your witness? Kejonn doesn't believe that ALLAH is a different GOD, how could he? If he doesn't believe in God at all there could not be a different God to believe in.

You are one of those believers playing silly games of common ground with Atheists but you should know that like them you are putting yourself on shaky ground.

Do I have to believe in Batman and Superman to recognize that they are ery different?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 11 2010,08:49)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,12:50)

Do I have to believe in Batman and Superman to recognize that they are ery different?

Yes!, Of course you do, otherwise you are severely speculating about what you admit you have no knowledge of. You would have to at least believe in them as Characters.

The fact is even if you believed in them as Characters the true fans would know much more about them than you, get it?

You are completely blind to the knowledge of God and ED is going blind trying to find common ground with you.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 11 2010,07:40)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 11 2010,05:50)

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

God saved Jesus= 151

Look What YHVH says:

Hi BD,

YHVH IS THE LIGHT=117

2Cor.4:4 In whom 'the god'(notice
    how it has your wording for you) of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them

I keep telling you 2Cor.4:4 is a misinterpretation

Acts:4:19 But Peter and John answered and said unto them,
    Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye.
    Rom.2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
    John 12:48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him:
                     the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

according to my gospel

You see you believe in the Gospel of Paul, not the Gospel of the Kingdom of God.

You have not received Jesus yet you have only heard of him. Once you believe in Jesus you will believe in The Gospel of The Kingdom of God and then you will go through the door of Christ and submit to ALLAH.

Until then you will not know who the God of this world and everything else is.

And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.
    Exodus 23:12-14

See how greatly you sin against YHVH

And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?
    Numbers 16:21-23

See how greatly you sin against YHVH and see how mush you lack knowledge

Now here is proof of your ignorance and lies:

Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.
    Deuteronomy 10:13-15

REPENT ED

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,17:41)

Yes!, Of course you do, otherwise you are severely speculating about what you admit you have no knowledge of. You would have to at least believe in them as Characters.

Are you that naive?

I think you can already note some differences? Plus, both characters are fictional, just like Allah and Yahweh. All I have to do is read about their descriptions in the various texts to see the differences between them. No belief is necessary, no more than figuring out the difference between Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes.

The fact is even if you believed in them as Characters the true fans would know much more about them than you, get it?

They might know more, but that doesn't make the fiction any more real, does it?

You are completely blind to the knowledge of God and ED is going blind trying to find common ground with you.

Your knowledge of any god is based on your own biases and ancient sheepherder texts. Your god is no more real than Batman or Superman. As a character, however, he is a might bit nastier.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 11 2010,11:25)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,17:41)

Are you that naive?

I think you can already note some differences? Plus, both characters are fictional, just like Allah and Yahweh. All I have to do is read about their descriptions in the various texts to see the differences between them. No belief is necessary, no more than figuring out the difference between Harry Potter and Sherlock Holmes.

They might know more, but that doesn't make the fiction any more real, does it?

Your knowledge of any god is based on your own biases and ancient sheepherder texts. Your god is no more real than Batman or Superman. As a character, however, he is a might bit nastier.

Let me ask you Kejonn,

Do you think the costume makes them who they are?

You see how ignorant you are? There would be no reason why they could not be the same individual, right?

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,18:43)
    Let me ask you Kejonn,

No, but it is but one of their differences. See? Like people have different hair color, eye color, skin color, etc.

But let's discuss the real common points between Yahweh and Allah.

* Both silent
    * Both invisible
    * Both uninvolved
    * Both have many followers who claim to really know them
    * Both promise eternal rewards for believers and punishment for non-believers

Hey, might be the same god after all! Or, it might be Zeus, Poseidon, Thor, Ahura Mazda, Maagda, or any other of the various gods out there. They all have the first 4 in common.

You see how ignorant you are? There would be no reason why they could not be the same individual, right?

No because the writers have said they are not. You know, the ones who made them up? Sorta like the ancient Jewish priests, early Christians, and Mohammed.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Feb. 11 2010,12:54)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,18:43)
    Let me ask you Kejonn,

No, but it is but one of their differences. See? Like people have different hair color, eye color, skin color, etc.

But let's discuss the real common points between Yahweh and Allah.

* Both silent
    * Both invisible
    * Both uninvolved
    * Both have many followers who claim to really know them
    * Both promise eternal rewards for believers and punishment for non-believers

Hey, might be the same god after all! Or, it might be Zeus, Poseidon, Thor, Ahura Mazda, Maagda, or any other of the various gods out there. They all have the first 4 in common.

No because the writers have said they are not. You know, the ones who made them up? Sorta like the ancient Jewish priests, early Christians, and Mohammed.

As I said you are ignorant, and now you have admitted and proven that you are.

Christians in the Middle east everyday call out to ALLAH.

kejonn
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,20:12)
    As I said you are ignorant, and now you have admitted and proven that you are.

Christians in the Middle east everyday call out to ALLAH.

Yeah? Prove it. The only Christians who cry out to Allah have done so at the tip of a

(or bomb in modern times).

bodhitharta
    Participant

Arab Christians call God Allah every day. So the word has no specially Islamic overtones and was not invented by or monopolized by Muslims. …

http://www.arabnewsblog.net/2010….alaysia

kejonn
    Participant

Ah, I see. it is just the word for “divine being” and not the god of Islam. I stand corrected. But Christians do not specifically call out to the god of Islam, or else they would be Muslims and not Christians.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account