Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

edj,

genocide is genocide, how can one mans genocide be any better then one of a god? pretty much the same logic applies, wipe out a race that is considered evil/faulty. so how can a god be right and a man be wrong, or vise versa.

the world flood

the most ancient of text that the christian bible reflects did not originate with numbers, the numbers were added by man.

one lie added to another does not bring truth, just more lies. however, when sorting through the mess, truth can be found, tis not limited to one book, as some will have you think. eyes and ears can be decieved, tis the truth of the spirit that prevails.

by the by, you still did not answer my question, do not want to bold it or attach big letters to it, tis not a hard question, a yes or no would suffice.

YA commanded you to strike a childs head off a stone would you do it?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 10 2011,02:11)
    edj,

genocide is genocide, how can one mans genocide be any better then one of a god?

Hi Princess,

Do you fail to understand the implications of your logic?
    Are you saying we should get to re-pay others wrongs?
    Is not God capable of running his universe as he sees fit?

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves,
    but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written,
    Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith The LORD.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

edj,

the most ancient of text that the christian bible reflects did not originate with numbers, the numbers were added by man.

Hi Princess,

And your point is…

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 10 2011,09:11)
    edj,

genocide is genocide, how can one mans genocide be any better then one of a god? pretty much the same logic applies, wipe out a race that is considered evil/faulty. so how can a god be right and a man be wrong, or vise versa.

the world flood

one lie added to another does not bring truth, just more lies. however, when sorting through the mess, truth can be found, tis not limited to one book, as some will have you think. eyes and ears can be decieved, tis the truth of the spirit that prevails.

by the by, you still did not answer my question, do not want to bold it or attach big letters to it, tis not a hard question, a yes or no would suffice.

YA commanded you to strike a childs head off a stone would you do it?

Princess

do you think that God has to intervene in all thing that men stupidity does,and so be at his service,?

what kind of world that would be ,

the flood God made it to prevent greater disasters,

God as played so that there is an equilibrium in the world until all things that he plan come trough,

that s the way it is if we like or not,

Pierre

princess
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2011,03:27)

edj,

genocide is genocide, how can one mans genocide be any better then one of a god?

Hi Princess,

God bless

edj,

Hi Princess,

And your point is…

no i do not see where logic has anything to do with it. genocide is genocide, what other definition is there?

due to god chooses, then i  tend to wonder why this god does not choose to heal, he (your god is male) only ask that you believe everything written in his book as truth and nothing but the truth.

any god that demands blood for redemption is not a good god by any means.

what is the number of man edj, i do not rely totally on numbers as the core of my being, other matters are involved.

knowing that my fate with your god is being burnt & tortured for eternity, this life i have now will be filled with the purity and divinty that love brings.

my choice comes from truths that are established.

once again:
    yes
    no

princess
    Participant

do you think that God has to intervene in all thing that men stupidity does,and so be at his service,?what kind of world that would be

the matter you discuss, did not your god make you into his image, as stated with Stuart, glad you only catorgize men in what you speak of.

the flood God made it to prevent greater disasters,

great disaster still occur, do you think there should be more.  

God as played so that there is an equilibrium in the world until all things that he plan come trough,

t, straighten this out for me, paraphrasing here

god has played a part in the world, with doing this he keeps the world going until he decides to take it out.

that s the way it is if we like or not,

then the world is really short on righteousness.

terraricca
    Participant

Princess

the matter you discuss, did not your god make you into his image, as stated with Stuart, glad you only catorgize men in what you speak of

yes he did but it seems that men did not like that image ,they still do not but a few.

great disaster still occur, do you think there should be more

Ge 6:6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.
    Ge 6:7 So the LORD said, “I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth—

Ge 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

I do believe that we have started what is call the time of the end of wickedness,and so God will have all who like to be in his image saved from this wicket world.

t, straighten this out for me, paraphrasing here

Ge 3:15 And I will put enmity
    between you and the woman,
    and between your offspring and hers;
    he will crush your head,
    and you will strike his heel.”

this, when it is fulfilled all will be of God ,only righteous people will be on earth,for ever.

then the world is really short on righteousness

there is only one righteousness that is true it is God s,men are still not able to give peace and look after the needy ones ,there should not be misery but men created this

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 10 2011,07:38)

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2011,03:27)

edj,

Hi Princess,

God bless

edj,

Hi Princess,

And your point is…

no i do not see where logic has anything to do with it. genocide is genocide, what other definition is there?

due to god chooses, then i  tend to wonder why this god does not choose to heal, he (your god is male) only ask that you believe everything written in his book as truth and nothing but the truth.

what is the number of man edj, i do not rely totally on numbers as the core of my being, other matters are involved.

knowing that my fate with your god is being burnt & tortured for eternity, this life i have now will be filled with the purity and divinty that love brings.

once again:
    yes
    no

Hi Princess,

Do you not believe the “Gospel”(74) of “Jesus”(74)?

what is the number of man

“man”(7×4)

knowing that my fate with your god is being burnt & tortured for eternity

Who told you that ‘squag’?

once again:
    yes
    no

Is this intended to be a question?

TimothyVI
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 10 2011,07:38)

once again:
    yes
    no

Hi Princess,
    you may not see where logic has any thing to do with it, but that is a very logical reply. I like you more every day.

However you must be careful Princess or you may not be permitted to post in the believers section any more.

Tim

princess
    Participant

Gospel(74)
    Jesus(74)
    man(7.4)

once again:
    yes
    no

Is this intended to be a question?

yes, a repeated one

Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,08:53)

Quote (942767 @ July 09 2011,01:35)

Quote (Stu @ July 08 2011,17:50)

Quote (942767 @ July 08 2011,12:30)

Quote (Stu @ July 07 2011,17:04)

Quote (942767 @ July 07 2011,12:04)

Quote (Stu @ July 05 2011,16:42)

Quote (942767 @ July 05 2011,11:33)
    Hi Stu:

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Love in Christ,
    Marty

The egg.

Stuart

Spoken like a true “Agnostic”.

No, you've lost me there.

Please explain?

Stuart

Hi Stu:

Where did the “egg” come from?  Maybe from the creator of the Universe?  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Maybe from the Flying Spaghetti Monster (bhna) too.

Or Zeus, or Chaos and Eros?

Could have been any of these creators of the universe.

Or not.

Stuart

Hi Stu:

And so, why don't you ask any of these if they created anything and see if they answer you?

The God that I serve will answer my prayers, and I know that He is the creator.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Ed asked me last week to call out to his god, and he claims he kept his part of the deal, which was that he called out to the god Jupiter to reveal his glory to Ed.  I heard nothing in reply, and I don't think Ed did either.

So, I will make the same offer.  I'll do more calling out for your Imaginary Friend as long as you promise to call to Eros, Chaos, and the Flying Spaghetti Monster (bhna).

Will you do that?

Stuart

Hi Stu:

No, I won't make that deal because I know that there is only “One God” who is alive and will answer.

Here is some scripture which illustrates this:

1Ki 18:17 ¶ And it came to pass, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said unto him, [Art] thou he that troubleth Israel?

1Ki 18:18 And he answered, I have not troubled Israel; but thou, and thy father's house, in that ye have forsaken the commandments of the LORD, and thou hast followed Baalim.

1Ki 18:19 Now therefore send, [and] gather to me all Israel unto mount Carmel, and the prophets of Baal four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, which eat at Jezebel's table.

1Ki 18:20 ¶ So Ahab sent unto all the children of Israel, and gathered the prophets together unto mount Carmel.

1Ki 18:21 And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD [be] God, follow him: but if Baal, [then] follow him. And the people answered him not a word.

1Ki 18:22 Then said Elijah unto the people, I, [even] I only, remain a prophet of the LORD; but Baal's prophets [are] four hundred and fifty men.

1Ki 18:23 Let them therefore give us two bullocks; and let them choose one bullock for themselves, and cut it in pieces, and lay [it] on wood, and put no fire [under]: and I will dress the other bullock, and lay [it] on wood, and put no fire [under]:

1Ki 18:24 And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the LORD: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

1Ki 18:25 ¶ And Elijah said unto the prophets of Baal, Choose you one bullock for yourselves, and dress [it] first; for ye [are] many; and call on the name of your gods, but put no fire [under].

1Ki 18:26 And they took the bullock which was given them, and they dressed [it], and called on the name of Baal from morning even until noon, saying, O Baal, hear us. But [there was] no voice, nor any that answered. And they leaped upon the altar which was made.

1Ki 18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he [is] a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, [or] peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

1Ki 18:28 And they cried aloud, and cut themselves after their manner with knives and lancets, till the blood gushed out upon them.

1Ki 18:29 And it came to pass, when midday was past, and they prophesied until the [time] of the offering of the [evening] sacrifice, that [there was] neither voice, nor any to answer, nor any that regarded.

1Ki 18:30 ¶ And Elijah said unto all the people, Come near unto me. And all the people came near unto him. And he repaired the altar of the LORD [that was] broken down.

1Ki 18:31 And Elijah took twelve stones, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Jacob, unto whom the word of the LORD came, saying, Israel shall be thy name:

1Ki 18:32 And with the stones he built an altar in the name of the LORD: and he made a trench about the altar, as great as would contain two measures of seed.

1Ki 18:33 And he put the wood in order, and cut the bullock in pieces, and laid [him] on the wood, and said, Fill four barrels with water, and pour [it] on the burnt sacrifice, and on the wood.

1Ki 18:34 And he said, Do [it] the second time. And they did [it] the second time. And he said, Do [it] the third time. And they did [it] the third time.

1Ki 18:35 And the water ran round about the altar; and he filled the trench also with water.

1Ki 18:36 And it came to pass at [the time of] the offering of the [evening] sacrifice, that Elijah the prophet came near, and said, LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou [art] God in Israel, and [that] I [am] thy servant, and [that] I have done all these things at thy word.

1Ki 18:37 Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou [art] the LORD God, and [that] thou hast turned their heart back again.

1Ki 18:38 Then the fire of the LORD fell, and consumed the burnt sacrifice, and the wood, and the stones, and the dust, and licked up the water that [was] in the trench.

1Ki 18:39 And when all the people saw [it], they fell on their faces: and th
    ey said, The LORD, he [is] the God; the LORD, he [is] the God.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

princess
    Participant

I do believe that we have started what is call the time of the end of wickedness,and so God will have all who like to be in his image saved from this wicket world.

k, your thought process, not mine. so even the ground that you originated is wicked

this, when it is fulfilled all will be of God ,only righteous people will be on earth,for ever.

now its earth, what happened to the world

there is only one righteousness that is true it is God s,men are still not able to give peace and look after the needy ones ,there should not be misery but men created this

the ones on the world or the ones on the earth

princess
    Participant

tim v,

your words of concern, are greatly appreciated. thank you kind sir. i have not posted in the b.s. for some time.

the formatting of writing is much better in the skeptics area, short stories are not posted, post are the proper length for one to read. order and manners are a given. chaos runs rampid in the b.s.

i have run, do take care tim v, it is always good to hear from you.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 11 2011,09:05)

k, your thought process, not mine. so even the ground that you originated is wicked

Princess

this i do not understand what you are looking for

Stu
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ July 11 2011,02:01)
    No, I won't make that deal because I know that there is only “One God” who is alive and will answer.

So you ask me to do something that you cannot do.

Does your god demand hypocrisy of you?

Stuart

princess
    Participant

to say the earth is wicked, is the same as saying venus is love.

what i do find wicked are ones that do not give water to ones who thrist, to remove your hand in a time of need, to turn an eye to one in pain.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 05 2011,01:00)
    i have taken on the jewish faith and thought i would go mad, the christian faith lived with a lot of frustration, the muslim faith never had a chance due to its treatment of women, will not take on a faith that has any idols, so that is out. which leaves really nothing left for me to be labeled as. only ones that knows there is something greater then me, that would love to connect, as many today pray for something to come into them and fulfill them, i go to the inside of me, knowing that i had it at one time and would love to have it back again.  

Princess,

Have no fear,
    The wicked are here,
    But God knows whats true,
    And that includes you.
    Seek, you will find
    Love – the true kind.

Hope your well, take care.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 11 2011,17:47)

to say the earth is wicked, is the same as saying venus is love.

what i do find wicked are ones that do not give water to ones who thrist, to remove your hand in a time of need, to turn an eye to one in pain.

Princess

when i say the world is wicket it means that it s culture is

greed,is the main factor ,

now on the other hand no one(men) can help the world to change that course ,this is going on for 6000 years and he did not learn a thing ,only certain individuals have learn and they are quickly terminate if they make to much noise,

what are the hope for the next 6000 years if no one intervene to bring a change to the madness of the nations ,?

now if you have some true love in you, you will help when you see and can help,

but how far will you go to help is another question is it ?

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

What has been going on for 6000 years?

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 11 2011,20:22)
    What has been going on for 6000 years?

Stuart

stu

the greed ,that says all for me and nothing for the others

and what i say goes or i kill you

or what you have is mine now

or obey or die

ect

Viewing 20 posts - 601 through 620 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account