Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,19:03)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,10:20)
    stu

let me understand your meaning of live ;you do not know and because you do not know the meaning of live you trace yourself a way that you personally want to follow of cause within your boundary of action,but this is not the meaning of live this is the meaning of Stuart live,

all what you can reason are also depending on the other fellow that meet you,(what I mean is that any event that you do or encounter could change the course of that live you possess,and so altering or even stop you in the good or bad you are doing.)

this mean that you have to put your faith in yourself and trust that you are taken all the right decisions for your well being,or bad behavior witch ever will apply,right?

yes there is a meaning to live ,but that s the part you have already cut out of your live,

so for you the rule of live is ,eat and drink because tomorrow we die

Pierre

You misunderstand me.

But then you still have not told me what you think the “meaning of life” is.

Stuart

stu

how should I have understand it ?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,19:07)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,12:00)

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,18:48)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,10:33)
    I quote myself:

Men are the males of the species homo sapiens.  We are animals…

Stuart

stu

when and where did we cross over to be like we are now ?

Pierre

I don't understand your question.  What is this “crossover”?  From what to what?

Stuart

stu

com on men you are a ape and i ask you wen we split of being a ape?[/quote]
    Apes diverged from the old world monkeys about 30 million years ago.  Is that the answer you were looking for?

Stuart

stu

yes that the answer , :D :D :D Prove it

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,19:08)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,12:03)
    but I will always have something more that you will have.

It appears what you have that I do not is an immoral belief system that is based around a celestial conspiracy theory of Imaginary Friends for which there is no unambigiuous evidence.

Why should I give your claim any credit?

Stuart

stu

I do not is an immoral belief system

this is what you like to believe ,you as an ape ?or a animal ?

do not take something from my God and his wisdom,

but let see your version of progress ,the homo-sapient are still in Africa and still have not learn over the 30 billion or million years
    still rape,murder,steal ,and what not

I am sure you would not join them ?

princess
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 07 2011,17:54)
    Well thank you for asking.

A chicken is a bird, and birds are descended from dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs also laid eggs, in a time before chickens even existed.

Stuart

I can't help this one Prince, please forgive.
    the question is just begging to be asked.

so what came first: the dinosaur or the egg.

princess
    Participant

[Ed J,July 05 2011,17:03]

When anything in nature steers genetic survival, with Stuart,
    it is all fine and dandy; plagues, Hitler's death camps, ect.

But when “Higher Intelligence” steers the course, such
    as Noah's flood, YHVH's commands, there Stuart
    draws the line and cry's fowl. Stuart won't
    except YHVH eliminating a corrupt
    line of genetics (the giants).

edj, genocide is genocide. didn't know we were keeping score.

regarding noah's flood, tis a remake of ancient writings, i do believe the flood occurred, however, i do not believe it to be the wrath of a god. to believe such things, you would have many gods to attend to, cultures around the world have their own noah's ark accounts all due to gods wrath upon the earth for something or another, or a god became mad at another god and we humans were collateral damage.

most likely the thought of sacrifice came from this form of thinking, give the gods a life or two and then the gods will not take more.
    either way, tis not a good life.

tis almost saying, do as i say not as i do. what fun is that. doesn't give one much hope, wonder if lot would be worth it this time. and we all know what happens when you don't  listen to god, eternal damnation, turned to salt, struck down, watching my son have his head thrown against a stone, perhaps god will be merciful and kill me beforehand so i do not have to watch such a thing. all because i do not stand up to the christian standard.
    what a lie.

the giant story, nephim, deities mating with humans, does have a ring to it though, it seems that gods have a habit of doing this, they ar the only ones allowed to mate with humans, tis their creation, can do what he wishes with it. man did take upon this image.
    many stories of such things are documented. actually there is a lineage of each god and their heirs.

now, for some reason i understand  you are one for having questions answered, very adamant about the whole matter, so once again, for YA to command you to dash a childs head against a stone, would you?

and to bring BD into the conversation was uncalled for.  no one comes to the forum and leaves the same. you call the koran evil, there are passages in the koran that are truth, you limit yourself to land, and not the waters tis of the norm though, everyone has a book they hold up and say all truth is in here. once again, someone is lying, or can they all be right.  

divinity, purity are far superior then intelligence.

princess
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 08 2011,06:41)

Men are the males of the species homo sapiens.  We are animals (because we are not plants or protists or fungi or bacteria or amoeba).  We are African great apes, most closely related to chimpanzees, bonobos, gorillas (the other African apes), and orangutans (the Asian great apes).  Other great apes also pass the self-recognition mirror test.

We are intelligent, but so are cetaceans.  Domestic cats are about as intelligent as 3 year old humans.  

Stuart

so glad you referred men to this, does explain some matters in life.

and..Prince, can't help it again, i tend to believe you and your cat have a wonderful understanding of each other.
    your highness.

as the young prince and i were speaking tonight, he said to me 'you know mom, they found a new species………. its called mommaisannoying. had to share wouldn't be fair.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,12:34)
    this is what you like to believe ,you as an ape ?or a animal ?

do not take something from my God and his wisdom,

but let see your version of progress ,the homo-sapient are still in Africa and still have not learn over the 30 billion or million years
    still rape,murder,steal ,and what not

I am sure you would not join them ?

It is irrelevant what I believe, you and I ARE both African great apes. No point in denying it.

But if you ask my opinion there are two reasons to embrace the idea. Firstly it would be moronic to deny it as a fact, and I don't like to thing of myself as a moron, and secondly it acknowledges the fact that all living things are cousins and are interrelated. In other words we are all in the same wider ecological system together and so we share the kinship that results. I do like that idea.

Since you mention progress, all those who claim such and such has been a christian nation, or Western Europe has been christian, it doesn't appear to be true that christianity, or devout god belief has stopped rape, murder or theft over the last 2000 years. Indeed the most violent and inhumane
    places on earth are those with the highest rates of god belief.

I'm not sure what being an ape has to do with crime rates. Can you explain the relationship, and perhaps give examples that illustrate the point?

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,12:26)

I quote myself:

Stuart

stu

Pierre

I don't understand your question.  What is this “crossover”?  From what to what?

Stuart

stu

com on men you are a ape and i ask you wen we split of being a ape?

Apes diverged from the old world monkeys about 30 million years ago.  Is that the answer you were looking for?

Stuart[/quote]
    stu

yes that the answer , :D  :D  :D Prove it

Pierre

I don't particularly feel the need to outline the multiple lines of evidence that exist for the fact that apes arose about 30 million years ago, and indeed it is a fact that has been “proved”.

If you were really interested you would have read about it by now.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,12:24)

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,19:03)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,10:20)
    stu

let me understand your meaning of live ;you do not know and because you do not know the meaning of live you trace yourself a way that you personally want to follow of cause within your boundary of action,but this is not the meaning of live this is the meaning of Stuart live,

all what you can reason are also depending on the other fellow that meet you,(what I mean is that any event that you do or encounter could change the course of that live you possess,and so altering or even stop you in the good or bad you are doing.)

this mean that you have to put your faith in yourself and trust that you are taken all the right decisions for your well being,or bad behavior witch ever will apply,right?

yes there is a meaning to live ,but that s the part you have already cut out of your live,

so for you the rule of live is ,eat and drink because tomorrow we die

Pierre

You misunderstand me.

But then you still have not told me what you think the “meaning of life” is.

Stuart

stu

how should I have understand it ?

How about you answer my question. That might help your understanding of my position.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 09 2011,13:06)

Quote (Stu @ July 07 2011,17:54)
    Well thank you for asking.

A chicken is a bird, and birds are descended from dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs also laid eggs, in a time before chickens even existed.

Stuart

I can't help this one Prince, please forgive.
    the question is just begging to be asked.

so what came first: the dinosaur or the egg.

The egg.

For similar reasons.

Stuart

Stu
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 09 2011,14:28)

Quote (Stu @ July 08 2011,06:41)

Men are the males of the species homo sapiens.  We are animals (because we are not plants or protists or fungi or bacteria or amoeba).  We are African great apes, most closely related to chimpanzees, bonobos, gorillas (the other African apes), and orangutans (the Asian great apes).  Other great apes also pass the self-recognition mirror test.

We are intelligent, but so are cetaceans.  Domestic cats are about as intelligent as 3 year old humans.  

Stuart

so glad you referred men to this, does explain some matters in life.

and..Prince, can't help it again, i tend to believe you and your cat have a wonderful understanding of each other.
    your highness.

as the young prince and i were speaking tonight, he said to me 'you know mom, they found a new species………. its called mommaisannoying. had to share wouldn't be fair.

Young prince sounds like an independent thinker!

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,21:41)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,12:26)

I quote myself:

Stuart

stu

Pierre

Stuart

stu

com on men you are a ape and i ask you wen we split of being a ape?

Stuart

stu

yes that the answer , :D  :D  :D Prove it

Pierre[/quote]
    I don't particularly feel the need to outline the multiple lines of evidence that exist for the fact that apes arose about 30 million years ago, and indeed it is a fact that has been “proved”.

If you were really interested you would have read about it by now.

Stuart

stu

so i should take your word on this ?

but according to my studies on the subject NO there are no facts it is a theory.

just as the big bang is a theory.
    every man that deny s creation fallows a theory,you may call creation a theory if you want but it would be a better theory.

so that's live two options one with God one without God ,

that s our choice.

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,15:38)
    stu

but according to my studies on the subject NO there are no facts it is a theory.

every man that deny s creation fallows a theory,you may call creation a theory if you want but it would be a better theory.

that s our choice.

Pierre

No you should not take my word for it. Exactly what “study” have you done on the question of the divergence of apes from old world monkeys?

There is only one explanation for our origins as far as I am aware. That was the one published by Darwin in 1859, which has still not be disproved or replaced by anyone.

No idea what the word “god” has to do with any of this.

What is a god?

What did it do?

What evidence supports that?

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 10 2011,00:00)

Quote (terraricca @ July 09 2011,15:38)
    stu

that s our choice.

Pierre

No you should not take my word for it.  Exactly what “study” have you done on the question of the divergence of apes from old world monkeys?

There is only one explanation for our origins as far as I am aware.  That was the one published by Darwin in 1859, which has still not be disproved or replaced by anyone.

No idea what the word “god” has to do with any of this.

What is a god?

What did it do?

What evidence supports that?

Stuart

stu

so your god is this man;

Charles Robert Darwin FRS (12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882) was an English naturalist. He established that all species of life have descended over time from common ancestry, and proposed the scientific theory that this branching pattern of evolution resulted from a process that he called natural selection.

He published his theory with compelling evidence for evolution in his 1859 book On the Origin of Species, overcoming scientific rejection of earlier concepts of transmutation of species.[1][2] By the 1870s the scientific community and much of the general public accepted evolution as a fact. However, many favoured competing explanations and it was not until the emergence of the modern evolutionary synthesis from the 1930s to the 1950s that a broad consensus developed that natural selection was the basic mechanism of evolution.[3][4] In modified form, Darwin's scientific discovery is the unifying theory of the life sciences, explaining the diversity of life.[5][6]

Darwin's early interest in nature led him to neglect his medical education at the University of Edinburgh; instead, he helped to investigate marine invertebrates. Studies at the University of Cambridge encouraged his passion for natural science.[7] His five-year voyage on HMS Beagle established him as an eminent geologist whose observations and theories supported Charles Lyell's uniformitarian ideas, and publication of his journal of the voyage made him famous as a popular author.[8]

Puzzled by the geographical distribution of wildlife and fossils he collected on the voyage, Darwin began detailed investigations and in 1838 conceived his theory of natural selection.[9] Although he discussed his ideas with several naturalists, he needed time for extensive research and his geological work had priority.[10] He was writing up his theory in 1858 when Alfred Russel Wallace sent him an essay which described the same idea, prompting immediate joint publication of both of their theories.[11] Darwin's work established evolutionary descent with modification as the dominant scientific explanation of diversification in nature.[3] In 1871, he examined human evolution and sexual selection in The Descent of Man, and Selection in Relation to Sex, followed by The Expression of the Emotions in Man and Animals. His research on plants was published in a series of books, and in his final book, he examined earthworms and their effect on soil.[12]

In recognition of Darwin's pre-eminence as a scientist, he was honoured by a major ceremonial funeral in Westminster Abbey, where he was buried close to John Herschel and Isaac Newton.[13] Darwin has been described as one of the most influential figures in human history

look s like many monkeys applauded him in his days :D

the fact that you support him is because you have the thought of God in aversion,but that will not make God go away.but your man has died

it looks like your theory jumps from one tree to another when all the trees will cut I think they will walk.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

stu

Charles Robert Darwin (12 February 1809 – 19 April 1882) was a British naturalist who achieved lasting fame by convincing the scientific community of the occurrence of evolution and proposing the theory that this could be explained through natural and sexual selection. His Theory of Evolution was Wrong!!!

According to Charles Darwins “Darwinism”, all life on earth arose by natural variation and selection of the most fit. But many questions raised by Darwin's contempo-raries remain unanswered today. These problems are compounded by the unique DNA sequence information now in from the human genome project (Venter, 2001; Lander, 2001) and our understanding of the irreducibly complex function of biological systems (Behe, 1996). Intellectual honesty will soon force many scientists to abandon Darwin's theory of the evolution of species in exchange for intelligent design or outright Biblical creation.

Theories are to be modified or abandoned when they are inconsistent with one significant fact. Based on relationships of similar genes, large numbers of unrelated genes and irreducible complexity, Darwin's evolution of species needs to be replaced by intelligent design by GOD. According to the Bible, the Creator was God with more than adequate intelligence and power to create all the major kinds of life in a short period of time.

Did you know that scientific evidence supports the biblical accounts of creation and the flood? Were you aware that reports outlining this evidence passed peer review, and were published in the open scientific literature? Have you heard that, decades later, this evidence still stands unrefuted by the scientific community?

Pierre

Stu
    Participant

According to Charles Darwins “Darwinism”, all life on earth arose by natural variation and selection of the most fit. But many questions raised by Darwin's contempo-raries remain unanswered today. These problems are compounded by the unique DNA sequence information now in from the human genome project (Venter, 2001; Lander, 2001)

What problems exactly? Please explain this to me in detail, or if you cannot then retract the claim.

and our understanding of the irreducibly complex function of biological systems (Behe, 1996).

Irreducible complexity is just a creationist attempt to get biblical creationism taught in schools. That much is evident from reading the Wedge Document (freely available on the internet) in which they say as much. When it went to trial, in the case brought against a Dover, PA school board it was proven by those appearing for the plaintive that the examples of irreducible complexity proposed by Behe all turn out to be examples of mechanisms that are adapted from systems doing a different job in ancestor species. What they actually showed was that no matter where you look, Darwin is right.

Intellectual honesty will soon force many scientists to abandon Darwin's theory of the evolution of species in exchange for intelligent design or outright Biblical creation.

I see. And the fact that this has not happened in the past 150 years, and the current number of professional scientists that support a literal biblical creation myth total about 4% does not put you off this assertion? Before Darwin it was the vast majority of scientists who were creationists of some sort. Creationism is dead amongst real scientists. Even Behe’s colleagues disown him on their faculty website.

Theories are to be modified or abandoned when they are inconsistent with one significant fact. Based on relationships of similar genes, large numbers of unrelated genes and irreducible complexity, Darwin's evolution of species needs to be replaced by intelligent design by GOD.

According to WHAT? Can you please explain that in detail to me?

Did you know that scientific evidence supports the biblical accounts of creation and the flood?

And when did that happen? If you cannot give the year, say within 20 years, then your claim is meaningless.

Were you aware that reports outlining this evidence passed peer review, and were published in the open scientific literature? Have you heard that, decades later, this evidence still stands unrefuted by the scientific community?

Please give me the links to those papers online, or retract the claim.

Stuart

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 09 2011,14:15)
    [Ed J,July 05 2011,17:03]

When anything in nature steers genetic survival, with Stuart,
    it is all fine and dandy; plagues, Hitler's death camps, ect.

But when “Higher Intelligence” steers the course, such
    as Noah's flood, YHVH's commands, there Stuart
    draws the line and cry's fowl. Stuart won't
    except YHVH eliminating a corrupt
    line of genetics (the giants).

edj, genocide is genocide. didn't know we were keeping score.

regarding noah's flood, tis a remake of ancient writings, i do believe the flood occurred, however, i do not believe it to be the wrath of a god. to believe such things, you would have many gods to attend to, cultures around the world have their own noah's ark accounts all due to gods wrath upon the earth for something or another, or a god became mad at another god and we humans were collateral damage.

most likely the thought of sacrifice came from this form of thinking, give the gods a life or two and then the gods will not take more.
    either way, tis not a good life.

tis almost saying, do as i say not as i do. what fun is that. doesn't give one much hope, wonder if lot would be worth it this time. and we all know what happens when you don't  listen to god, eternal damnation, turned to salt, struck down, watching my son have his head thrown against a stone, perhaps god will be merciful and kill me beforehand so i do not have to watch such a thing. all because i do not stand up to the christian standard.
    what a lie.

the giant story, nephim, deities mating with humans, does have a ring to it though, it seems that gods have a habit of doing this, they ar the only ones allowed to mate with humans, tis their creation, can do what he wishes with it. man did take upon this image.
    many stories of such things are documented. actually there is a lineage of each god and their heirs.

now, for some reason i understand  you are one for having questions answered, very adamant about the whole matter, so once again, for YA to command you to dash a childs head against a stone, would you?

and to bring BD into the conversation was uncalled for.  no one comes to the forum and leaves the same. you call the koran evil, there are passages in the koran that are truth, you limit yourself to land, and not the waters tis of the norm though, everyone has a book they hold up and say all truth is in here. once again, someone is lying, or can they all be right.  

divinity, purity are far superior then intelligence.

Hi Princess,

“The Ark”(63) of the covenant and “The Ark”(63) Noah
    built are both recorded by “YHVH”(63) in “The Bible”(63).
    It's “our choice” if we “choose to believe” the bible or not.

God's Signature
                                    Proof of God=117
    GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

The God Numbers (26, 63, 74, 117 & 151) represent certain specific numbers that connect theological ideas,
    which reduce associated language limitations. Through the extensive use of [theomatic encryptions = 63×4],
    great and mighty things of GOD are now being revealed, greatly increasing the knowledge of truth. (Jer. 33:3)

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)[b

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (princess @ July 09 2011,14:15)
    tis almost saying, do as i say not as i do.

Hi Princess,

Hitler's Genocide: Are you trying to imply this was OK?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Princess,

For lies to be believed they must contain truth,
    the more truth in them the more they are believed.
    A lie is merely purposeless chatter without any truth.

Hope this helps you!
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ July 09 2011,14:39)

It is irrelevant what I believe, you and I ARE both African great apes.  No point in denying it.

Stuart

Hi Stuart,

When did your “African family” move to New Zealand?

Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account