Christians and muslims believe the same thing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,105 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

So- what about the Son issue?

I walked away from Islam as soon as I saw that. I didnt walk away completly, its always with me, but I walked away from the Quran at least.

IF it is true about Jesus and what Christianity  believe, then dont you think that to hear things in Islam like “God has no Son!” and to read it, dont you think thats dangerous? Wouldnt you rather take the gamble and just Believe it?

It doesnt mean at all you need to worship the Son. But to at least acknowledge it? And to believe he was higher than any earthly man there has been? The Quran just makes him out to be a nothing. No different than any of the others, nothing really important. No different than you or I or anybody else.

Matt.10.33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

1John.2.22 This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son.

1John.2.23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also

Notice the word Son.

karmarie
    Participant

Theres no harm in it Bod- trust me.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,08:40)

I walked away from Islam as soon as I saw that. I didnt walk away completly, its always with me, but I walked away from the Quran at least.

IF it is true about Jesus and what Christianity  believe, then dont you think that to hear things in Islam like “God has no Son!” and to read it, dont you think thats dangerous? Wouldnt you rather take the gamble and just Believe it?

It doesnt mean at all you need to worship the Son. But to at least acknowledge it? And to believe he was higher than any earthly man there has been? The Quran just makes him out to be a nothing. No different than any of the others, nothing really important. No different than you or I or anybody else.

Matt.10.33 but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven.

1John.2.23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also

Notice the word Son.

Islam does not make out Jesus to be nothing, I am surprised you would think such a thing.

Behold! the angels said: “O Mary! Allah giveth thee glad tidings of a Word from Him: his name will be Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honour in this world and the Hereafter and of (the company of) those nearest to Allah.
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #45)

In-fact it is Christianity that believe that Allah would allow Jesus to be crucified after Jesus cried and begged to be saved. remember the name of Jesus is “God Saves” Christianity ybelieves that God punishes the innocent to excuse the Guilty.

They do blaspheme who say: “(Allah) is Christ the son of Mary.” But said Christ: “O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
    ( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #72)

We know Jesus taught them to worship God alone.

We gave Moses the Book and followed him up with a succession of apostles; We gave Jesus the son of Mary Clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the holy spirit. Is it that whenever there comes to you an apostle with what ye yourselves desire not, ye are puffed up with pride?- Some ye called impostors, and others ye slay!
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #87)

Those apostles We endowed with gifts, some above others: To one of them Allah spoke; others He raised to degrees (of honour); to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs), and strengthened him with the holy spirit. If Allah had so willed, succeeding generations would not have fought among each other, after clear (Signs) had come to them, but they (chose) to wrangle, some believing and others rejecting. If Allah had so willed, they would not have fought each other; but Allah Fulfilleth His plan.
    ( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #253)

Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #55)

The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: “Be”. And he was.
    ( سورة آل عمران , Aal-e-Imran, Chapter #3, Verse #59)

When Jesus came with Clear Signs, he said: “Now have I come to you with Wisdom, and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) on which ye dispute: therefore fear Allah and obey me.
    ( سورة الزخرف , Az-Zukhruf, Chapter #43, Verse #63)

We know Jesus said that

The fact is if you found out that someone you loved who was thought to have been killed was discovered to have not been killed but saved, how would you feel?

I would be relieved, I wouldn't have wanted Jesus to be crucified anyway. I believe and know that GOD SAVED JESUS from the CROSS.

Jesus is alive and will return and if you truly believe that Christ is pre-eminent in all things just keep in mind that in genesis the Oldest person Methusalah lived almost 1,000 years before seeing death. Jesus Christ who commited no sin and was saved by God and will return, will have been the oldest living being of ancient days over 2,000 tears old with hair as white as woll, feet as burnt bronze and a voice like flowing waters. If Jesus had died and was ressurected he would not have aged any longer but the Bible clearly shows that on his return he has aged considerably even his eyes are like flames (red) and aged.

Islam is the complete religion it explains everything in clear detail for those who take heed.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,08:40)

Notice the word Son.

The verses you put here mean the exact same thing as saying

This is the antichrist, he who denies the Creator and His anointed servant

No one who denies the servant of God has God whoever accepts the servant of God has accepted God also.

You know this is true Moses was the servant of God and those who did not accept Moses perished.

karmarie
    Participant

Bod

Ok.

So thats why I was talking about the JWs because they also believe the same as Islam, that Jesus was not actually killed but another in his place, and that God saved him from that. I myself have no issue with that belief either. Its something I cant be sure on. And could never really understand though I dont talk about it. So it doesnt bother me.   Either way, God did save Jesus.   But as I dont know nor have investigated into it much, I wont speak about it atm.

But Jesus as the Son!

The Quran says always- Jesus Son of Mary? When the Gospels say he is the Son of God.

Sura 19:20,34, Jesus praised his birth and then said, “I am the servant of Allah.” And Allah teaches, “It is not for God to take a son unto Him.”

Sura   5:75
    Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.”

Sura 10:68-70 They say: “God hath begotten a son!” – Glory be to Him! He is self- sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about God what ye know not? Say: “Those who invent a lie against God will never prosper.” A little enjoyment in this world!- and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.”

So everything in the bible is being denied including the words of Jesus himself!

To the Hebrews chapter 1:vs.1-2 “God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds”

So we have writtings in the new testement from those who knew Jesus and heard what he said close to His time but this is ignored and attention is payed to one Man many years later who wasnt there.

There is a unique relationship with Jesus and God.
    Really.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,09:16)
    The verses you put here mean the exact same thing as saying

This is the antichrist, he who denies the Creator and His anointed servant

No one who denies the servant of God has God whoever accepts the servant of God has accepted God also.

You know this is true Moses was the servant of God and those who did not accept Moses perished.

I agree with you in that Muslims do not deny Jesus as the Messiah, so they have that right and are strong and my heart really loves them. Which is why it is so important to me to fix that ONE error! And I do believe Jesus is there doing that now with dreams and visions. In fullfilment of Prophecy.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,10:17)
    Bod

Ok.

So thats why I was talking about the JWs because they also believe the same as Islam, that Jesus was not actually killed but another in his place, and that God saved him from that. I myself have no issue with that belief either. Its something I cant be sure on. And could never really understand though I dont talk about it. So it doesnt bother me.   Either way, God did save Jesus.   But as I dont know nor have investigated into it much, I wont speak about it atm.

But Jesus as the Son!

The Quran says always- Jesus Son of Mary? When the Gospels say he is the Son of God.

Sura 19:20,34, Jesus praised his birth and then said, “I am the servant of Allah.” And Allah teaches, “It is not for God to take a son unto Him.”

Christ the son of Mary was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him.”

Sura 10:68-70 They say: “God hath begotten a son!” – Glory be to Him! He is self- sufficient! His are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about God what ye know not? Say: “Those who invent a lie against God will never prosper.” A little enjoyment in this world!- and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.”

So everything in the bible is being denied including the words of Jesus himself!

To the Hebrews chapter 1:vs.1-2 “God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds”

So we have writtings in the new testement from those who knew Jesus and heard what he said close to His time but this is ignored and attention is payed to one Man many years later who wasnt there.

Really.

Jesus is not speaking in the Hebrews verse you quoted and Paul who wrote hebrews also did not know Jesus.

I do believe the JWs believe in the crucifixion a far as I know they just don't believe he is divine.

JWs just don't believe that Jesus died on “a cross” they believe he died on a “upright stake or pole”

There is a unique relationship with Jesus and God

Of Course Jesus is THE MESSIAH that is a very Unique relationship.

Ed J
    Participant

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

JW's believe in the Gospel(Death, Burial and Ressurection of Jesus Christ)!

The difference is they don't believe “Jesus”=74 died on a “Cross”=74;
    They say he died on a “Poll” instead of a “Cross”.

Keep your FACTS straight!
    satanic teachings(like those BD promotes) teach against the “Gospel”=74!

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

The JWs that come here say different! They said to me that Jesus was replaced by another person, just like Muslims say, maybe they have changed from years ago when you last cheaked- or maybe its just the ones who came to my place?

karmarie
    Participant

Sorry, it was one JW that told me that. I just cheaked and your right. I thought cause she said that, it was what they all believed- sorry. I will need to ask her about that again!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,12:39)

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

You keep forgetting the people though Jesus=74 was killed on a Cross=74 but the truth is he wasn't killed and Muhammad=74 told the truth of the matter

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

karmarie
    Participant

Although I cant understand why Jesus had to die on a cross, the scriptures do say clearly that Jesus did die and was crucified.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,15:26)
    Although I cant understand why Jesus had to die on a cross, the scriptures do say clearly that Jesus did die and was crucified.

Jesus also said that where a dead body is vultures will gather.

God is Mighty and Wise. God saved Jesus and Christianity was spread on the foolish notion that Jesus died but God had already stated:

They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
    Deuteronomy 32:20-22

But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
    Romans 10:18-20

and, pay attention to this most:

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
    Matthew 13:12-14

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
    Matthew 13:13-15

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
    Luke 8:9-11

Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
    Acts 28:25-27

Will you hear and understand?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,14:28)

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

You keep forgetting the people though Jesus=74 was killed on a Cross=74 but the truth is he wasn't killed and Muhammad=74 told the truth of the matter

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

God saved Jesus: By raising him from the dead to set him at his own right hand! (Gospel=74)

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ?
       He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,17:58)

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

God saved Jesus: By raising him from the dead to set him at his own right hand! (Gospel=74)

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

God saved Jesus= 151

Raising him from the dead would not be saving him. How would letting him be killed be saving him?

Look What YHVH says:

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    Malachi 3:16-18

So you believe that God would not do what He says?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,18:10)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 10 2010,17:58)

Bod

Ok.

But Jesus as the Son!

Really.

HI Karmarie,

Ed J

ED,

ED,

God Saved Jesus=151

“Jesus is Lord”=151

74+74+74=222

God saved Jesus= 151

Raising him from the dead would not be saving him. How would letting him be killed be saving him?

Look What YHVH says:

And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
    Malachi 3:16-18

So you believe that God would not do what He says?

Hi BD,

YHVH IS THE LIGHT=117

John 3:16-19 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
    that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world;
    but that the world through him might be saved.
    He that believeth on him is not condemned:
    but he that believeth not is condemned already,
    because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God
    And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world,
    and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of…
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm! (Psalm 45:17)
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 10 2010,17:15)

God is Mighty and Wise. God saved Jesus and Christianity was spread on the foolish notion that Jesus died but God had already stated:

They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.
    Deuteronomy 32:20-22

But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
    Romans 10:18-20

and, pay attention to this most:

Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
    Matthew 13:12-14

And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
    Matthew 13:13-15

And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.
    Luke 8:9-11

Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:
    Acts 28:25-27

Will you hear and understand?

You did it again! That was on my mind for mounths that verse.

karmarie
    Participant

Remember the last time that happened? Let the dead bury the dead. Unreal.

What do you yourself believe that verse means? I kept thinking it had something to do with war. (today)

karmarie
    Participant

Sorry I double posted somehow?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Feb. 10 2010,19:30)

Remember the last time that happened? Let the dead bury the dead. Unreal.

What do you yourself believe that verse means? I kept thinking it had something to do with war. (today)

It's interesting to note that only in some bibles will they use the word Vulture and many like to use “Eagle” as it is a more acceptable bird but the fact is Vultures is the correct interpretation and Vultures profit from the death of the living.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 1,105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account