Christianity politics- do they mix?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Christianity & Politics – Do they Mix?

If not! Why not?

As a starting point for this subject, I direct attention to three Chapters penned by the Apostle John! At John 15:18,19 we find these words: “If the World hates you, you know that it has hated me, before it hated you. If you were part of the World, the World would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the World, but I have chosen you out of the World, on this account the World hates you.” Then in John 17:14 these words are found: “I have given your word to them, but the World has hated them, because they are NO PART of the World, just as I am NO PART of the World.” Then in John 18:36 we find this statement made by Jesus: “My Kingdom is NO PART of this World, If my Kingdom were part of this World, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But as it is my Kingdom is not from this source.”

Now, what would be the main principle reason that the Christ and his first Century followers was hated? The scripture in Luke 4:5-8 will give us that reason, for there it states, during the temptation by satan, of the Christ: “So he brought him up and showed him all the Kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; and the devil said to him: “I will give YOU all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whom ever I wish I give it. You therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.” In reply Jesus said to him: “It is written, 'It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.' ”

In this same account in Matthew 4:3-10 specifically verse 10 Jesus told satan: “Go away satan! For it is written, ' it is Jehovah your God you must worship and him alone you render sacred service.'

Now, without even proceeding a step further, this writing thus far should show this World's Christians that any vote for any Politician that represents any Government of this World, that is elected by means of their vote, would be tantamount to doing an act of worship to satan the devil! That, in the end, will prove to be a sorry mistake!

Now, with all of the preceding information in mind we should be able to understand more fully the statement made by Paul at 2 Corinthians 4:3,4 which tell us: “If the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ might not shine through.” So, as satan told the Christ, that all of the Governments of this World belonged to him; then any vote for any of this Worlds Politicians, would be an act of worship before the devil, and would constitute the ones doing that as the worst kind of apostate Christianity that you could find anywhere; for while doing that voting they was making the claim that that were Christians. Followers of the Christ! My! What a slap in the face to Jehovah and his dear Son, Christ Jesus, that really is!

Now, up this point, this is not the only scriptural information that proves that the devil is the unseen power behind all of the World Governments of this World! There is yet more to be considered to bolster further what I have stated thus far! The information that I'm making reference to is found at Revelation 13:1,2 where we learn this: “And it stood still opon the sands of the sea. {Now what is this sea spoken about here?}

The Prophet Isaiah will aid us in understanding that, for he tells us at Isaiah 57:20 “But the wicked are like the SEA that is being tossed, when it is unable to calm down, the waters of which keep tossing up seaweed and and mire.” Now, to continue: … And I saw a wild beast ascending out of the SEA, with Ten Horns and seven heads, but upon its heads, and upon its horns ten diadems, but upon its heads blasphemous names. Now the wild beast that I saw was like a LEOPARD, but its feet were those of a BEAR and its mouth was like a LIONS MOUTH. And the dragon {satan} gave to the Beast its power and throne and great authority.” {Revelation 12:9}

Now, for those who are thinking that this was a literal wild beast; consider the fact that no one would give a literal Wild Beast Power and Throne and great authority.” This had to be something more than a literal wild Beast! The Prophet Daniel will explain just who this Ten Horns was, and who exactly, the lion, leopard, and Bear, represented. Reading now from Daniel 7:1–7 you will learn that Daniel was speaking about these exact same four Beasts, and in verse 17 he told us: “As for these huge Beasts, because there are four, there are four Kings that will stand up from the earth.” So, these was ruling dynastys of Kings, that satan gave 'power, and Throne, and great authority to.' Now, this should show all of us, that since it is satan who gives this 'power and throne and great authority' to this wild beast out of the sea of restless mankind, any vote for this Political entity, would be constituted an act of worship before the god of this world, satan the devil, and all of those who do this, are nothing more than devil worshippers, even though they may term themselves Christians! Christians, they are not! In spite of their claim to the contrary! They are the worst kind of hypocrites one could ever imagine!

What will happen to these ones who actively approve of and serve this wild beast out of the sea? They was foretold ahead of time in the Revalation account at Revelation 13: 11–17 but more specifically verse 16 where it states, in part: “And it puts under compulsion, all persons, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free and the slaves that they should give these A MARK in their right hand {proving they are servants of} or upon their forehead' … {Actively approving of} by voting for. So, the World's Christians of today, even though they will make claim to being worshippers of Jehovah God, and followers of his Son, are in , actuality, worshippers of this wild beast, and that constitutes them as worshippers of satan the devil, because he is the unseen power behind this wild beast! Now, look what John tell us will happen to them in Revelation 14:9—11 – “And then another angel, a third, followed them, saying in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the wild beast and its image, and RECEIVES A MARK ON HIS FOREHEAD OR UPON HIS HAND, he will also drink of the wine of the anger of God that is poured out undiluted into the cup of his wrath, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulpher in the sight of the Holy Angels and in the sight of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever, and day and night they have no rest, those who worship the wild beast and its image and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

So, do Christianity and Politics mix? Absolutely not! The reason for that was just quoted! A sad end for all of the so-called Christians of this World, and good riddance! Texas

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Texas,
    Your lecture does not say much about Peter's advice to obey all authority in his first letter.
    Did you forget it?

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2009,08:38)
    Hi Texas,
    Your lecture does not say much about Peter's advice to obey all authority in his first letter.
    Did you forget it?

Still at it I see, eh Nick?

Not at all! All that shows is that Jehovah is, and has been for thousands of years, tolerating with much long-suffering, satan and his World system of things. Thankfully that toleration is about up, and phony Christianity will disappear from the map! Romans 9:22 tells you, and more specifically YOU, the following: “If now, God, although having the will to demonstrate his wrath, and to make his power known, TOLERATED WITH MUCH LONG SUFFERING vessels of wrath, made fit for destruction {those like you} in order that he might make the riches of his glory upon vessels of mercy, which he prepared beforehand for glory, namely us whom he called, not only from Nations, {What of it} Digest that Nick, but don't choke on it, chew it slowy and swallow it with caution! Texas!

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2009,08:38)
    Hi Texas,
    Did you forget it?

Nick!
    I should have added in my reply to you, that since Jehovah is patient enough to tolerate those 'vessels of wrath made fit for destruction', he expects the followers of his Son to respect his wishes and tolerate them, themselves! They was to 'subject themselves to the superior authorities',and be peaceful law abiding citizens, but he never ever told them to be worshippers of satan the devil, by voting for his Beastly world Governments, now did he Nick? As usual, you completly missed the whole point of my discussion, now didn't you? {Romans 13:1–4} You just might try and open your eyes wide when reading my Posts, so as to get the full sense of them. You'll never get the sense of them with your eyes closed! Open them up Nick, open them up! Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Texas,
    So what of 1 Peter?
    Should all worldly authority be ignored?

Are the people of God lawless?

Ps try to curb your temper.

charity
    Participant

Of course they Mix…Abraham sara and the entourage of Handmaidens slaves, Jacob marries two wives and their Handmaidens.

The Bible only records the once wealthy persecuted Lives the once that afford to be remembered alas educated in recording :D

And of course the Famous instructions Powered by offense…
    ..Never Mix politics and religion together because you Might just work the whore and whole God Damming truth?
    -charity

Cindy
    Participant

Texas

As usual you are confused about what your saying.
    Beast is the term used for government, however, Rev. 13 speaks of two beasts; one coming out of the sea, meaning nations, the other coming out of the earth, meaning people.

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

This beast rising up out of the people, was no government at all at first, but it became the Antichrist.
    He is the impostor, he claims to be the “Vicar” of Christ, he tried to appear as the lamb (Jesus) of God, but what he spoke, his doctrines, were devilish; he is the Pope of Rome.

Rev 13:5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
    Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Antichrists rule started in 565 AD, and lasted 1260 years. At first he began to rule over what used to be the western Roman empire, but eventually his power reached much further than that.

Rev 13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

People today still worship him.

Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The first beast/government was Rome, the deadly wound was inflicted in 476 AD by the barbarian king of the Heruli Odoacer, when he deposed the emperor Romulus Augustulus making Rome and Italy his kingdom.
    The wound was healed by the eastern emperor Justinian who regained the lost territory by defeating the Heruli in 553 AD.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

This is not a physical mark on your body, the mark are the doctrines of the pope, in your right hand means, you have taken them on, in your forehead means, you believe them; if you refuse you were killed.

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

What was not allowed to by was the “Word of God”, the bible, under penalty of death.
    The mark of the beast/Rome is the cross.
    The name of the beast/Rome is Roman Catholic.
    Or the number of “his” (the popes) name; a name can also be a title, the pope has on his crown written in Latin the inscription, “VICARIVS FILII DEI”, which means, Vicar of the Son of God.
    When you take the Latin letters which also have a numerical value, and add them up, you come up with 666.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Thank you for your opinions.

lineon
    Participant

I knew a woman
    Who had a destiny,
    She walked the walk
    She talked the talk
    No one could stand in her way.

Her thoughts were straight,
    She stood up for the lame and the poor,
    Her soup kitchens were big,
    Secondhand clothing was collected
    The poor smiled from ear to ear.

When she talked
    We could feel harmony
    She spoke words that made sense,
    'Love and peace'
    'Not war until the end'

This lady grew in stature,
    People were impressed
    By her leadership skills,
    They flattered her
    And said politics is for her.

Now she is never seen!
    Her drive to do good
    Has been confused into words,
    She argues and pleads,
    Twists arms, breaks legs,
    But her words stay confused
    Her deeds are lost in the libary of words.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2009,22:27)
    Hi Georg,
    Thank you for your opinions.

Thank you, since that's all you have.

Georg

Texas
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 26 2009,09:59)
    Hi Texas,
    So what of 1 Peter?
    Should all worldly authority be ignored?

Are the people of God lawless?

Ps try to curb your temper.

Nick!

Jesus, …”knowing their wickedness, said: “Why do you put me to the test, Hyocrits, show me the head tax coin.” “They brought him a denarius. And he said to them: “Whose image and inscription is this?” They said: “Caesar's.” Then he said to them: “Pay back, therefore Caesar's things to caesar, but God's things to God.” {Matthew 22:17 -21}

Now Nick, as long as caesar does not require something from us that belongs to God, all well and good, but when he asks us to do something that would violate that principle as in giving something to caesar that belonged to God, well, then, we, at that point, would put God first and refuse to do what they wish. That is what any really true Christian would do! Are YOU a TRUE CHRISTIAN NICK? So, “What of 1st Peter??” Texas!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi texas,
    Good call

Texas
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 26 2009,10:09)
    Of course they Mix…Abraham sara and the entourage of Handmaidens slaves, Jacob marries two wives and their Handmaidens.

The Bible only  records the once wealthy persecuted Lives the once that afford to be remembered alas educated in recording  :D

And of course the Famous instructions  Powered by offense…
    ..Never Mix politics and religion together because you Might just work the whore and whole God Damming truth?
    -charity

Charity!
    Did Jesus believe that they mixed? Note once again his conversation with satan the devil in Luke 4:5-8 and you will learn that Jesus shunned the offer made to him by the devil. If you mix Politics with worship of Jehovah, you are, in actuality, bowing down and doing an act of worship to satan the devil. You should remember the words of Jesus to the devil when he made that offer to the Christ. He told him, “GO AWAY SATAN IT IS JEHOVAH YOUR GOD YOU SHOULD WORSHIP AND TO HIM ALONE YOU RENDER SACRED SERVICE.” {Matthew 4:10}

No, Charity, they DO NOT MIX! Texas!

charity
    Participant

Quote (Texas @ April 30 2009,11:10)

The Bible only  records the once wealthy persecuted Lives the once that afford to be remembered alas educated in recording  :D

-charity

Charity!
    Did Jesus believe that they mixed? Note once again his conversation with satan the devil in Luke 4:5-8 and you will learn that Jesus shunned the offer made to him by the devil. If you mix Politics with worship of Jehovah, you are, in actuality, bowing down and doing an act of worship to satan the devil. You should remember the words of Jesus to the devil when he made that offer to the Christ. He told him, “GO AWAY SATAN IT IS JEHOVAH YOUR GOD YOU SHOULD WORSHIP AND TO HIM ALONE YOU RENDER SACRED SERVICE.” {Matthew 4:10}

Hi Tex  :;):

Look frankly the sooner the earth gets on with the Destruction of the False prophets that preaches Satan's power, Hand in hand giving him Life…. the sooner the Manifestation of Satan is desolved, man will be able to act as responsible humans objecting to their adversaries, an their political stand? then perhaps generations will cease from having the imagination split with reality, that is causing more harm to life on earth, voting while taking part in the cloud wars

Now Jesus Hardly Has a wise quote recorded attributed to his Name?

wishing you all blessings and happiness Tex

charity

lineon
    Participant

Quote (Texas @ April 30 2009,01:10)

-charity

Charity!

Hi Tex

Bowing down to dEvil, is saying that you have become
    his servant and once his servant he will never let you go.

If a follower of God enters politics it is for vain reasons
    he/her wants to draw attention to her/himself, they want
    to do what our Lord wants to do for us ie. give us a perfect world.

At least you can come out of that unholy mess [politics].
    But bowing down to dEvil you will never enter God's kingdom.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Texas,
    Should we join together politically and decide to abhor politics?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2009,16:59)
    Hi Texas,
    Should we join together politically and decide to abhor politics?

I book hotel accommodation, and to stay in a hotel in a foreign country the government requires me to pay $250 dollars Australian n Taxes after the price asked by the hotel owners,
    in which.
    I am not citizen of this Land, yet home is enslaved for another 8 hours labor~ for the privileged of staying in a hotel payed for in full.yet the government still holds  elusive management rights to every cent they make and then again tax those whom come.

wealthy people are made responsible for poor people, and as far as I can see the rich are under sly Laws to continually give to the poor.
    And No Kingdom is promised until you give the whole Lot?

Dan 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes [in] the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

Go wHOEVER!!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account