Christ v's the Two Beasts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 06 2012,15:51)
    Pierre

I thought you were French?   Any way,

Dan 11:40 ¶ And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.  

This was Napoleon who invaded Egypt in 1898 with 400 ships and 40,000 men, plus horse and canons.

Dan 11:29 ¶ At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.  

This is in reference to the king of the north, Rome, who invaded Egypt the king of the south, the first time in 30 BC, the former; then again in 269 the latter; why was his invasion not successful?

Dan 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return …

Who were the ships of Chittim? the British Royal Navy under the command of Admiral Horatio Nelson; he destroyed 11 of Napoleon warships.

Dan 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many [countries] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, [even] Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.  

He tried to get back home by fighting his way around the Mediterranean Sea, he got as far as Acre Palestine, there the Turks held their ground, and he had to turn back to Egypt.
    The next year, 1899, he received some bad news.

Dan 11:44   But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.  

News reached him that England (north) was making allies Austria, and Russia (east)
    He managed to make it home with three ships, and then when his conquest began; and utterly make away many.  

There is more to it, but knowing you, you want even care about what I showed you here.

Georg

georg

so what you are saying is that the beast in Revelation 13 (lamb two horns is Napoleon 1.???

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2012,10:59)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 06 2012,15:51)
    Pierre

I thought you were French?   Any way,

Dan 11:40 ¶ And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.  

This was Napoleon who invaded Egypt in 1898 with 400 ships and 40,000 men, plus horse and canons.

Dan 11:29 ¶ At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.  

This is in reference to the king of the north, Rome, who invaded Egypt the king of the south, the first time in 30 BC, the former; then again in 269 the latter; why was his invasion not successful?

Dan 11:30   For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return …

Who were the ships of Chittim? the British Royal Navy under the command of Admiral Horatio Nelson; he destroyed 11 of Napoleon warships.

Dan 11:41   He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many [countries] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, [even] Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.  

He tried to get back home by fighting his way around the Mediterranean Sea, he got as far as Acre Palestine, there the Turks held their ground, and he had to turn back to Egypt.
    The next year, 1899, he received some bad news.

Dan 11:44   But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.  

News reached him that England (north) was making allies Austria, and Russia (east)
    He managed to make it home with three ships, and then when his conquest began; and utterly make away many.  

There is more to it, but knowing you, you want even care about what I showed you here.

Georg

georg

so what you are saying is that the beast in Revelation 13 (lamb two horns is Napoleon 1.???

Pierre

Is that supposed to be a touche?

why do you pretend to be so ignorant? or are you?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Is that supposed to be a touche?

why do you pretend to be so ignorant? or are you?

Georg

ha,ha,ha, I crack up luffing ,we would a good pair if we meet one day,if God allowed.

to answer your question, I have not be in this for now ,and my mind is taken for some thing else ,

but at first hand it does not seems right but I do not know yet why ,so later no time.

Pierre

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account