Christ v's the Two Beasts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

THE 2ND COMING, CHRIST AND HIS ARMY

Revelation 19
    11> And i saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war.

12> His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns, and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He Himself.

13> And He was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.

14> And the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15> And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations, and He shall rule them with a rod of iron, and He treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16> And He hath on His vesture and on His thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

THE OPPOSING ARMY:

Revelation 19
    19> And i saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army.

20> And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

> This beast has armies.
    > This beast is with the kings of the earth.
    > This beast is with somebody called THE false prophet.
    > These both are active & in power at Christs 2nd coming.
    > This beast & this false prophet attempt to make war against Christs at His 2nd coming.

IDENTIFYING ATTRIBUTES:

> The kings of the earth and their armies making war against Christ at His 2nd coming.
    > A false prophet who wrought miracles before (in sight of) this beast.
    > A false prophet which deceived them which received the mark of the beast.
    > A false prophet which deceived them into worshipping this other beasts image.

COMMENT:

All we need do now, is find this false prophet in scripture who does these three main identifying actions…
    1] “miracles” in the sight of “a beast”
    2] “Deceives people” into receiving a “mark of the beast”
    3] Deceives people into “worshipping” an “image of the beast”.
    Once done, then we can discover who this other beast is, who is present with this false prophet at Christs 2nd coming, whilst at the same time, confirming who this false prophet is…

FALSE PROPHET EXPOSED:

Revelation 13
    11> And i beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12> And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13> And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

14> And [Color-red]decieveth them that dwell on the earth[/Color] by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had a wound by a sword, and did live.

15> And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16> And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.

17> And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

3 IDENTIFYING ATTRIBUTES CONFIRMED:

1]This 2 horned beast did “Miracles” in the “sight of a beast”.
    2]“Deceives people” into receiving a “mark of the beast”.
    3]Deceives people into “worshipping this other beast”.

CONCLUSION:

> With all assurance, this false prophet of Rev 19 is in fact this 2nd beast of Rev 13, this beast with two horns, this beast, this 2nd beast, this one is the false prophet himself.

> And this false prophet tries to war against Christ at His 2nd coming, and is there in person opposing Christs return.

> Which means one thing, and one thing only…it is FUTURE.

God bless.

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

Revelation 13
    11> And i beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Who is the Lamb that was sacrificed for our sins?

And who is it that tried to appear as a lamb, calling himself “Vicar of the son of God”? and what he spoke, his doctrines, were of the devil?

12> And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Who was it that exercised all the power of the beast before him?

Who was the beast before him?

Who was the beast that received the deadly wound, whose wound was healed?

13> And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Was the fire really fire?

1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

What is heaven? Heaven is God's throne. what does a throne symbolize? power and authority.

heavens on earth are places of religious authority, churches.

Understanding who this imposter is, this two horned beast, will help understand many more scriptures.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 25 2012,00:10)
    Devolution

Revelation 13

And who is it that tried to appear as a lamb, calling himself “Vicar of the son of God”? and what he spoke, his doctrines, were of the devil?

1Pe 1:7   That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:  

What is heaven?  Heaven is God's throne. what does a throne symbolize? power and authority.

Understanding who this imposter is, this two horned beast, will help understand many more scriptures.

Georg

Hi pierre

I can answer your questions if you like.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,19:30)

Devolution

Revelation 13

1Pe 1:7   That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:  

What is heaven?  Heaven is God's throne. what does a throne symbolize? power and authority.

Georg

Hi pierre

wakeup.

wakeup

this is georg ,question ,not mine

:D

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,12:30)

Devolution

Revelation 13

Georg

Hi pierre

wakeup.

I did not ask the questions because I did not know the answers, That much you should have read out of what I said.

Georg

Proclaimer
    Participant

Georg, where is Irene.
    I hope all is good with her.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 28 2012,06:37)
    Georg, where is Irene.

Hi t8

Yes, she is doing alright, she has gotten more interested in chess lately; she has fun their.

Georg

Devolution
    Participant

Devolution

Revelation 13

Georg

Hi Georg,

You asked:

Firstly, no where in scripture does it say that this man calls himself “Vicar of the son of God”, nor, “and what he spoke, his doctrines, were of the devil”. That is a description given by the holders of the “false prophet is a pope doctrine”…which you adhere to.
    So do not quote it in question form as though it were authorized.
    Stick to scripture please when posing doctrinal questions in an authorized sense.

My understanding:
    The false prophet is not yet reveled. He is definitely alive now, today, but is just not in the open yet, pubically or officially. But when he does appear, his rise will be very rapid.
    Yes you are correct that he will most likely imitate Christ. I agree on that point. However i disagree that he is any of the popes or is tied with the RCC or any established religion.
    Why?

Daniel 11:37
    Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above all.

This is speaking of that false prophet not regarding God, or any “god”.
    And if one does not regard any God, then one is not associated with those who worship said God/gods, like who religions regard.

And women here stands for religions. When one follows a strange god, what does God call them? An adulterer, or fornicator..as though they were cheating with another besides their espoused. Hence women being religions, Spiritually cheating on God for another god, prostituting themselves, and prostitutes were always the domain of women in antiquity.

So since the false prophet does not regard any of these, then he can not be a part of any of these, this counting out him being a pope as many think he will be.

Notice he does not regard the God of his fathers…God with a capital “G” !!
    That stands for the One true God.
    This is a clue to his heritage….that heritage being Jewish…the God of his fathers….God uses that same sentence many many times when accosting unfaithful Jews throughout scripture.

Also, consider that the Jews will never accept a messiah if he were not of Jewish heritage. Another strong indicator that the false prophet will have a Jewish bloodline in his heritage, for the Jews will accept him as messiah.

Can you imagine the RCC with a Jewish pope? The RCC considers Jews as subhuman and unworthy of life.

Your 3 questions:
    1-Who was it that exercised all the power of the beast before him?

2-Who was the beast before him?

3-Who was the beast that received the deadly wound, whose wound was healed?

Answer 1:
    I see you consider the phrase “before him” as though meaning time span elapsed.
    As i have shown you many times now, this beast and the false prophet are operating together in the same time period.
    And since they are alive together at the same time, then “before him” can only mean its other linguistic useage..
    example:”come, stand before me“, “she stood before him in her beauty”, “and before him stood a mighty wall”.
    You need to first discern this before you can hear me.

Answer 2:
    The beast “before him” was the 10 nation alliance of whom the false prophet did miracles in the sight of…one has to be present and alive to be viewed by another (in the sight of), which backs what i am saying and goes against what you are saying.

Note:
    Daniel 7:8
    I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn….

among them means that the 10 other horns are there in person when this false prophet appears…so it is during the same time period…so since the false prophet has not yet arrived on the world stage, it is future and can no way be history as you believe..again, backing what i am saying and opposing what you are saying.

Answer 3:
    The beast with the deadly wound that was healed is the coming reformation of the divided Roman empire, the 21st century empire to come. I tried telling you this before, but you can not hear me.
    Rome correlates with the dream statue of Daniel, the iron legs. Notice two legs, the eastern & western kingdoms of old Rome. Both of these branches of that empire no longer exist as empires, unified or divided. The Roman empire fell in 476 ad. The Eastern empire however, after Rome moved its capital there after its western arm fell, was finally dissolved in the 1400's after being conquered by Turkey. It was here that the Roman empire was officially and emphatically dissolved.
    Yet the ten toes, representing the coming reunification, come from this Roman empire they were once part of. Which means that they are at this moment, still, divided, divided into individual parts that once belonged to the whole.
    And it is this whole time period, since/after the final dissolving of the eastern empire, that we have the feet of clay and iron mixed, and the toes which are our time period, soon to come.
    These ten toes are some of the individual dominions that once were part of the Roman empire, who will unite again, thus healing that wounded head.

But once that wounded head is healed, that beast takes on a new dimension…for as soon as the false prophet takes control of that reunified 10 nation beast, it goes global in its authority and then becomes the beast that was, and is not, and is to come, to being the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
    This global reaching empire morphs into modern Babel…the 8th which is of the 7…(rev 17:11).
    One leader.
    One people(global order)
    One voice….just like Babel.

You stated:

Yes it is really fire.
    Scripture is clear…
    This is one of the miracles that the false prophet does in the sight of the beast and men.
    Remember Elijah called down fire from heaven,
    was that symbolic now?
    NO…
    that was considered what
    is called a miracle.

A false prophet, however, does miracles in anothers name besides God, and scripture plainly states that he does miracles.
    Fire coming down from heaven certainly meets this criteria wouldn't you say?

You stated 3 other points:
    1Pe 1:7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

What is heaven? Heaven is God's throne. what does a throne symbolize? power and authority.

Point 1:
    This is speaking of the tribulation that is coming which will try Gods people by fire. Fire symbolizing pain, the sword, death. Through this trial, a mans true allegiance is exposed, loyal unto death, which proves ones love and dedication, thus backing ones “lip service” proving his heart is indeed true to his words. It is during this time that many “Christians” will be exposed as liars.

Point 2:
    We agree.

Point 3:
    No where in scripture does it say, “heavenS” on earth.
    This is a distortion of a scriptural verse to suit a generated belief/argument, and has no place in this conversation Georg, nor can be used to back any doctrine, thus rendering it, and its related subject, as null and void and speculative without scriptural backing…meaning, private interpretation.

Note:
    Heavens on earth, as you said, which you believe means places of religious authority, implies that heaven is divided. For ALL places on earth of religious authority are divided.

Is heaven divided?
    And who has given authority to these divided religions?

Questions you should ask yourself i think.

Thank you Georg.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 29 2012,07:39)

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 28 2012,06:37)
    Georg, where is Irene.

Hi t8

Yes, she is doing alright, she has gotten more interested in chess lately; she has fun their.

Georg

Georg

she should go at chess.com and play me :D :D :D

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 25 2012,19:30)

Devolution

Revelation 13

Georg

Hi pierre

wakeup.

wakeup

go by all means tell us what you know

no one believe me any way

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Feb. 05 2012,14:33)
    My understanding:
    The false prophet is not yet reveled.

Hi Devolution,

Are you calling the 'false prophet' of Rev.13:11-18
    the 'son of perdition' of 2Thess.2:3-4?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god; for he shall magnify himself above all.

And if one does not regard any God, then one is not associated with those who worship said God/gods, like who religions regard.

Hi Devolution,

Mohammad is the false prophet of Revelation 13:11-18.
    islam does not regard the desires of women.
    He worships a new god called 'allah'.

This all matches what is spoken of in Daniel 11:36-39.

God bless

Pastry
    Participant

Devolution

“Vicarivs Filii Dei” is written on the popes crown, it means, “Vicar of the son of God”. I never said it was in scripture.

Just what must a false prophet do, to become your false prophet?

Dan. 11:37 refers to Napoleon, he was the one that brought an end to the popes reign.
    The god , or ruler, of his fathers was the pope.

You don't do your self any favors by blindly disregarding what I say, with out checking into it first.

The beast/ruler before him, the pope, was Rome.
    The emperor was not only ruler of the state, he was also “Pontifex Maximus”, chief religious ruler; and no pope dared to claim that title as long as there was an emperor around.

It does help when you know a little about ancient history.

Do you remember the three horns that were to be uprooted, in Dan 7:8?
    Well, one of those horns/kings, the Vandals, captured Carthage north Africa.
    Another horn/king, the Heruli, took over Rome, Italy. In fact they deposed of the Roman Emperor Romulus Augustus, in 476 AD; THAT MY FRIEND WAS THE DEADLY WOUND.
    In 493 AD, the emperor Zeno commissioned the Ostrogoth, the third horn/ruler to fight the Heruli.
    He did, but then he made Italy his kingdom.
    It was Justinian who in 535 send his general Belisarius, after defeating the Vandals in Carthage north Africa, to fight the Ostrogoth. It took the general 18 years to defeat them, but defeating he did, in 553 AD; and that my friend WAS THE HEALING OF THE DEADLY WOUND.

To understand prophecy, you have to know history.

here is what God says about heavens on earth.

Psa 50:4 He shall call to the heavens from above, and to the earth, that he may judge his people.

Notice he calls to the heavens FROM OBOVE.

Here is what Peter said about fire.

If you know something about the Catholic church, you know that the popes of old persecuted, and killed, all who would not except his doctrines. Starting in 565 until 1825, after Napoleon had brought about the HUMILIATION.

Dan 11:36 ¶ And the king (Napoleon) shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god (ruler), and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods (ruler of ruler, the pope), and shall prosper till the indignation (humiliation) be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Napoleon put the Pope Pius VII in prison in 1809, kept him there in spite of all the curse, and excommunication from the pope, until 1814; showing the world the pope was just a man; he finally abolished torture in 1834.

I do hope that you will take your time, and check things out this time before you reply.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2012,02:22)

Hi Devolution,

God bless

Ed, Daniel 11:36-39 is about the pope and Napoleon.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Georg

what make you believe that it is Napoleon ??? and not Islam ?

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2012,02:54)
    georg

Georg

What do you know about Napoleon?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 06 2012,10:31)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 06 2012,02:54)
    georg

Georg

What do you know about Napoleon?

Georg

georg

he beat up my country but he lost their anyway, :D :D

Pastry
    Participant

Pierre

I thought you were French? Any way,

Dan 11:40 ¶ And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

This was Napoleon who invaded Egypt in 1898 with 400 ships and 40,000 men, plus horse and canons.

Dan 11:29 ¶ At the time appointed he shall return, and come toward the south; but it shall not be as the former, or as the latter.

This is in reference to the king of the north, Rome, who invaded Egypt the king of the south, the first time in 30 BC, the former; then again in 269 the latter; why was his invasion not successful?

Dan 11:30 For the ships of Chittim shall come against him: therefore he shall be grieved, and return …

Who were the ships of Chittim? the British Royal Navy under the command of Admiral Horatio Nelson; he destroyed 11 of Napoleon warships.

Dan 11:41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many [countries] shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, [even] Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

He tried to get back home by fighting his way around the Mediterranean Sea, he got as far as Acre Palestine, there the Turks held their ground, and he had to turn back to Egypt.
    The next year, 1899, he received some bad news.

Dan 11:44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

News reached him that England (north) was making allies Austria, and Russia (east)
    He managed to make it home with three ships, and then when his conquest began; and utterly make away many.

There is more to it, but knowing you, you want even care about what I showed you here.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 06 2012,02:22)

Hi Devolution,

God bless

Greetings

Don't let them fool you Ed,
    Doesn;t Mohammad teach that there are 72 virgins waiting for them in heaven?

When God says the desire of women, he is talking about religion. Women means religion Ed.

terraricca
    Participant

georg

There is more to it, but knowing you, you want even care about what I showed you here.

Georg

:D :D :D :D yea my mom was Flemish my dad dutch, I learn french at school not at home

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account