Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 27 2006,08:54)
    Hi Charity,
    Angels do not occupy men. Angels can appear as men and are often mistaken for men but in scripture only evil or unclean spirits[demons]or the Spirit of God occupies men. Some deceptive spirits confuse men into accepting them as being the Holy Spirit. However the fruit of evil behaviours or antichrist attitudes or religious and traditional unbiblical behaviours distinguishes them. We are warned to test the spirits.

Hi Nick

Hbr 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Apparently they new not Jesus Either

Apparently it is not a thing we should be able to judge except what they may say even

Yet we must sort our own salvation

charity
    Participant

nICK CHARITY IS HAVING A BAD DAY AT THE OFFICE

charity
    Participant

Now the last thing I want to do is deney christ in the flesh!
    An Angel of God?

1Jo 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jo 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

I luv ya Nick

charity

charity
    Participant

Nick

Politeness is void of my understanding tonight!

But even so I still think your worth gold

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,

Lk 11
    ” 9And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him? “

Annoy God in prayer.

charity
    Participant

Yes Annoying God for this even?

For now we must have faith and hope until we receive

The earthly man that being the creation that returns to dust

That the fathers Godly men in the flesh, New of the love of God that should change us all to the Image of the Son, that we also should walk the earth as heavenly Hosts Ministers of salvation.
    After Christ also in the flesh but sent of God, Men of the heavens, renewed minds

That we should not worship the creation but the creator

That we avoid blaspheming the Holy Ghost, with fables of earthly minds saying they have received already, walking demanding others to submit and follow them

1Pe 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, [as] silver and gold, from your vain conversation [received] by tradition from your fathers;

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Mat 13:17 For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous [men] have desired to see [those things] which ye see, and have not seen [them]; and to hear [those things] which ye hear, and have not heard [them].

Walk this way after the Son, who is the first to be born in the flesh, a heavenly host on earth
    Be not found fatherless

1Cr 15:47 The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven.
    1Cr 15:48 As [is] the earthy, such [are] they also that are earthy: and as [is] the heavenly, such [are] they also that are heavenly.
    1Cr 15:49 And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
    1Cr 15:50 ¶ Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
    1Cr 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
    1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    1Cr 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.
    1Cr 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
    1Cr 15:55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

And therefore has he come for you when these things are fulfilled within you in the life that has been given for us to sort out our salvation and become the creation on earth.

charity

charity
    Participant

With money you can buy a book, but not knowledge

With money you can buy a clock, but not time

With money you can buy a bed, but not rest

charity

charity
    Participant

Adoption before recieving the holy ghost, tally around untill it comes, singular, yet desiples, apostals to become.

Its is the spirit that leads us TO GOD, THAT ONLY AT FIRST BEARS WITTNESS with our spirit that we are co heirs of inheritance along with christ Romans 8

We have our own spirit at start, OUR OWN WILL to be subdued

Rom 8:16  The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Now then the spirit that is bearing witness to our spirit at first is the spirit of prophecy, which is only by hearing the truth by which God gave to the fathers prophets, which we are instructed to receive from them and not forsake them even by christ himself, whom read his seed fathers ways, and his words from God according to things he was going to suffer on this earth. so should we understand how we are to suffer?

the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. To know whom the father has sent before hand by Gods words before he was born
    Rev 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Understanding is to depart from evil, according to Job, and his suffering
    Rom 8:15  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

Whereby in hearing this we are free from receiving the spirit of bondage again,
    That David Christ’s seed father received from God as a commander the way of righteousness. in his failings he feels castisment from God as we should, Showing forth that even God gave him the covenet of life and the throne, for christ appeared uncastended even,as A man shall not sit on Davids throne.
    That we should first begin with absorbing hearts towards Davids words. Carrying the cross to be partakers with Christ for the coinheritance.

Rom 8:17  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

A adoption to witt while being adoppted we have not received the name Son yet
    Rom 8:23 And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.

Sorting out our own salvation, singular each must put on incorruption, by being found worthy, even how easy and unburdened is the walk when we know how?

1Cr 15:54  So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Cr 15:55  O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

the children will finally return to King David for they relise that he is a commander in Righteous, and his ways have been rejected and his covenent of life, and sure mercys lost.
    Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Christ glorifies his seed father, that he should receive glory and not be forsaken by us?

earth moves, no knowlege of truth found, prophecy faileth, hearts fail. nakedness

charity

charity
    Participant

Father Son mystery

Col 2:2 That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; even three

Who new the things Christ would suffer before hand, and delivered and wrote as he had heard from God accordingly?

Mission of Christ from God the father,

Delivered to David the father seed by the Holy Ghost,

Reported to us the things now that we see fulfilled in Christ

Lo I come in volume of book it is written of me said King David, a body hast thought prepared for me

Lo I come in volume of book said Christ, to do thy work in the prepared body

One King One shepherd, on preserved soul, unto resurrection of life

One body to see corruption, a prepared body that shall not see corruption

Act 13:36  For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption:
    Act 13:37  But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

One man taken from prison, one prepared body, soul, made an offering to justify many

One Name he new himself by that no one knew him by Faithful and true

One name that all new him by The word of God,

The beginning of Gods creation starts with him being the faithful and true witness, the creation that was created in the 7 days, In the Image of God and the Son, Not the dust creation that begun and returned to death, but the covenant of life, which David received
    Rev 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Her is how the world deals with the fath full witness, and his covernent of life
    Psa 89:37  It shall be established for ever as the moon, and [as] a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
    Psa 89:38  But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
    Psa 89:39  Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown [by casting it] to the ground.
    Psa 89:43  Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
    Psa 89:44  Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.

David’s covenant of Life, a promise that the soul shall live, even still they returned to dust without receiving.

Now then Has God has been faith full to David concerning his soul?

Christ I am the king of the Jews, neither did he appear a King, They Know not whom God Has Sent from his side?
    In a Prepared Body and they shall put to death the prince of life.

Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Where by Christ said to peter tell no one of the vision until I risen from the dead again, for they shall do with me the same as John the Baptist, for that realized not that he was once again on the earth.

And John said he who is coming after me is greater for his shoes I am not worthy to tie even, for he was before me even!

And Christ after three years, found saying to the disciples, do you know who I am Now?

Here is how the world deals with the fath full witness
    Psa 89:37  It shall be established for ever as the moon, and [as] a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
    Psa 89:38  But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
    Psa 89:39  Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown [by casting it] to the ground.

2Sa 22:17 He sent from above, he took me; he drew me out of many waters; ( Many waters=many people)

Psa 89:19  Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon [one that is] mighty; I have exalted [one] chosen out of the people.

Psa 89:20  I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
    Psa 89:21  With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
    Psa 89:22  The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
    Psa 89:23  And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
    Psa 89:24  But my faithfulness and my mercy [shall be] with him): and in my name shall his horn be exalted.

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Taking part in the first resurrection of life, that Christ said I am the resurrection of life

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

If we believe not first that which is reported, then we also may not be found worthy to hear his voice from the grave.
    For the life he has even is given from God 1Cr 15:55 O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

Jhn 5:24 ¶ Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
    Resurrection of life now is come! Even From two thousand years ago the first resurrection begun with Christ the first born of the convent of life given to David; Jhn 5:26  For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

Jhn 5:25  Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

charity

charity
    Participant

The stone that the builds refused that became the corner stone is stll the same stone by resurrection of life promised!

And the corner stone shall turn ever stone, in this place

Jhn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

A little extra believing even?

A cause for persecution!

A cause for suffering for the truth?

charity
    Participant

holy holy holy is lord god almighty

Who my lord Jesus Christ points me to specking in parables to search.

I find my Instructions by obeying God my will is to seek God ways not mine.

That I receive the knowledge of the prophets and fathers and the ways of righteousness that King David taught to the great congregation.

That I I am filled with the knowledge of the fathers that New they would rise for judgment day’s to put their enemies beneath their feet.

The wisest man in the world Solomon ever, King David’s Son, who walked in all his fathers’ ways except he continued to sacrifice, after the lord had said no longer a sacrifice and offering but a heart towards the lord.

But the lord caused his heart to do So, that we should receive.

Wisdom she is given to Him, and how do we receive, only by chastening from God

In all His wisdom he received from God by his father that his seed Son also shall walk the earth again in judgment days, as Christ the seed Son of David,

The kingdom all received the knowlege of Judgement the days that would come upon them. Some refused, some had faith.

Now if any of us were wise enough to now that we were to return to the earth again, and also new that in our New earth the things past would not enter our mind, what would we Do?

In all His wisdom that he obtained, and his faith in God, he wrote ahead to himself instructions

My Son,

We know he had many Sons, But he cares for this Son

He writes to his seed Son whom shall rise for judgment day’s as they heard from King David, and wisdom wrote, that he should instruct his seed towards death being swallowed

Pro 23:15 My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine.

Pro 19:27 Cease, my son, to hear the instruction [that causeth] to err from the words of knowledge.

Pro 24:21 My son, fear thou the LORD and the king: [and] meddle not with them that are given to change:

Pro 3:1 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
    Pro 23:15 My son, if thine heart be wise, my heart shall rejoice, even mine.
    Pro 23:19 Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.
    Pro 23:26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
    Pro 27:11 My son, be wise, and make my heart glad, that I may answer him that reproacheth me.
    Pro 4:10 Hear, O my son, and receive my sayings; and the years of thy life shall be many.
    Pro 4:20 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings.

Charity

charity
    Participant

So Now then

What gospel revelation did Jonas bring to his the men of Nineveh?

That they should put sake cloth on and mourn

And receive the honors from Christ himself that they shall rise in this generation to condemn it?

Putting their Enemies under their feet

They same that was delivered to King David The Word of God that this will come to pass

That some of the seeds will land on rocks, some shall get taken away with the worries of this world, and others will Go On in the persecution to receive the truth.

Jhn 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Jer 48:47 Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the LORD. Thus far [is] the judgment of Moab.

2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Psa 119:84 How many [are] the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?

charity

charity
    Participant

To proclaim the expectable year of the lord, Not a year of the lord as some translators who refuse the resurrection of life and have change the truth into confusion, concerning a new age to come.
    Now is the time to rise the dead for the healing of the Nations and build the ruins and wastes of many generations past.
    For a resurrection of life to come will not happen; the end is here, God raising branches that have detached themselves and been thrown in the eternal fire during their life time to be consumed that again they will not be risen again to be put under our feet.

Isa 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

1Jo 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

Isa 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

Isa 61:4 ¶ And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

Isa 61:5 And strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien [shall be] your plowmen and your vinedressers.

Isa 61:6 But ye shall be named the Priests of the LORD: [men] shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Isa 61:7 For your shame [ye shall have] double; and [for] confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

Isa 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

charity

charity
    Participant

I deliver to all, knowledge of the resurrection in the midst of generations of the world, not a resurrection of life at the end of the world.
    To take part in the first resurrection of life, for the second death is the lake of fire.

One resurrection with my dead body shall thy dead men arise awake ye that sleep in the dust of the earth

Isa 26:19 Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Hello be thy Name.

Arise fathers and prophets, of those before the great transgression

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame [and] everlasting contempt.

Yet the final last offence is come upon us. The wicked are move through their lives offered grace, and refuse unto a second death of fire.

Dan 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

What a marvelous God we have, that he designed a resurrection of life for the whole of his creation that returned to dust, that he has redeemed them to himself, how mighty is your Name Lord God almighty

That the whole of creation was made subject to vanity unwilling, your fairness oh my God all glory and honor and thanks giving are yours from my heart. I pray that I sleep not through the resurrection of life.

Without understanding of the first resurrection we are drunken drinking fables and lies
    Jer 51:39 In their heat I will make their feasts, and I will make them drunken, that they may rejoice, and sleep a perpetual sleep, and not wake, saith the LORD.

charity

charity
    Participant

Who amongst us is sleeping seeds?

Who amongst us baptize in the Name of Jesus? and holds to no resurrection of life for the fathers

1Cr 15:29 Else what shall they do which are baptized for the dead, if the dead rise not at all? why are they then baptized for the dead?

Who should play with the seed of the fathers, the holders of the promise of Christ dead body and awaking with him, we being the seed to come are receivers of promise? Some are still sleeping!

1Cr 15:30 And why stand we in jeopardy every hour?

You hold the seed bearers eternal life in your hands, he who wander the desert, now relies on us to become eternal

Hbr 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1Cr 15:31 I protest by your rejoicing which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.

1Cr 15:32 If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to morrow we die.

1Cr 15:33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

Bad manners, blaspheming the Holy Ghost

charity

charity
    Participant

MIDNIGHT

Its Midnight night here nearly

And I’m sitting here totally confounded

I’m sick of been sick of Satan’s Lies

It’s Dark here very dark

you see I live by the beach

The sound of the waves crashing in is loud tonight

Let me tell you a story, I think it is a true story??

Elvis Presley had a cousin that owned a club
    They held contests of Elvis impersonators there
    One Night Elvis went along, for something too do
    Without body guards or any security,
    Causing his cousin to nearly pass out
    If anyone was to recognize him; wow frenzy time
    So the contest begun up they got and did their stuff
    Then Elvis thought just for kicks he would enter the contest
    So up he got and took his turn!
    Well he got throw safely and lost the contest to someone that was better at being him

Which reminds me of why I am writing this?

How could they not recognize Elvis?

Wow?

No body is expecting?

The Holy Spirit is also not recognized amongst countless impersonators

Who changed the receiving of the Holy Ghost into a LAW ?

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Selah

charity
    Participant

prophecy waits in destiny

Burning sands, winds of desire
    Mirrored oasis reflect a burning fire

If you can depend On certainty
    Count it out and weigh it up again
    You can be sure
    And still you don't feel you’ve reached your goal
    And still you don't feel if you can ignore

Take it out and see it die again
    With every new day Hope and faith
    It's a fine day to see
    Promises are fading away

I will never let my eyelids close on empty space

The prophecy in destiny still falling
    Promising a never-ending fire
    Oh love wisdom thirsty desire

The journey home is never too long
    your heart arrives before the train
    What you've become
    Innermost thoughts all understood
    and you can have all need
    The Holy Spirit dwelling within

Selah

charity
    Participant

Song of the forgiven Man

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.
    Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
    When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long.
    For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah.
    I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.
    For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found: surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him.
    Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.
    I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.
    Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.
    Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.
    Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart. Psalms 32

And Israel shall return and look for David their King, and shall fear God in the latter days
    Even though mans Knowledge Failed, and no prevision has not been found,
    Destiny calls loud and the fire burns,
    There’s a whole new gospel to be learn’t
    Who shall have ears and fear enough to investigate these things prophesied.
    Who shall have time to sit in their sins?
    Where there’s a gospel with mighty power
    That shall absorb mind and will to an eternal soul
    Excitement encourages leaving thoughts behind,
    Who shall have time to sin, that shall disappear be left far behind?
    They shall be found without guile. selah

charity
    Participant

Hello Nick

Happy new year to you and your family

God bless

charity

charity
    Participant

Rebuilding the temple in three Days

Yet the Law delivered to our father Abraham has beaten us black and blue
    And can offer us no promise of eternal life

Judgeing  us with harshness till our hearts be broken
    And our cheek pressed hard into the dust of the earth
    Lord deliver me from death
    With no more desire towards food to even live
    Laying their without strength to even breath
    Life is faint within
    From Crying! Calling to the savour who is the only Hope left
    Will he appear?
    To awakened us to righteousness
    Opening our eyes to see a door
    Written on it, Grace to all men  
    Where our savor stands waiting to receive us
    And our hearts pound that he has truly come for us
    As he said HE WOULD
    The end of the Law and it served its purpose
    For it is good
    I SHALL ALWAYS OBSERVE
    We have been brought to offering the ultimate sacrifice of all A broken heart offered to the lord
    A pleasing Sacrifice in his sight
    Moving the powers of heaven to the world within

A bright light shining in a very dark place

Sown in weakness
    To be raised in power.
    In a twinkle of an eye a man shall be changed

Selah

Viewing 20 posts - 121 through 140 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account