Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Hi Nick THANKYOU

Yet if he is with us, and we have him?

He knocks at our door yet we miss him?

We answer not for we we think he shall not just come to our door, but as whole for all, a day,

the knowlege of his coming maybe recieved in a day?

Why do we wait as if he must come again?

We wait only for a body to appear, yet we are his body on earth after him?

He has come for me, or he hasn't come for me, what should I say, for if I stay undecided, he shall come as a thief?

Two comings LEFT
    1; he has come for you. WITHIN YOUR LIFE

2; the thief in the night; UNCERTAIN TO DEATH rejecting the past coming.

It wish not to just answer quickly on these issues it could cost any their eternal salvation

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Dec. 25 2006,22:28)
    Hi Nick THANKYOU

Yet if he is with us, and we have him?

He knocks at our door yet we miss him?

We answer not for we we think he shall not just come to our door, but as whole for all, a day,

the knowlege of his coming maybe recieved in a day?

Why do we wait as if he must come again?

We wait only for a body to appear, yet we are his body on earth after him?

He has come for me, or he hasn't come for me, what should I say, for if I stay undecided, he shall come as a thief?

Two comings LEFT
    1; he has come for you. WITHIN YOUR LIFE

2; the thief in the night; UNCERTAIN TO DEATH rejecting the past coming.

It wish not to just answer quickly on these issues it could cost any their eternal salvation

charity

Hi W,
    The head of the Body is at the right hand of God but his enlivening spirit circulates in the members of his body on earth.
    The life is in the blood.
    This is the blood of the new covenant.

charity
    Participant

Hi NICK

Luk 17:22 And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see [it].

Luk 21:32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Jhn 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

MY Thoughts
    The cleaner came: made a contract that he would clean our room so we shut the door and went and slept in another room waiting for his coming,
    We grew old and told our children the cleaner is coming, they grew old and many generations passed in wait off the cleaner.
    One day a child found the contract and read ,There are some here now that will not pass away before they see my coming, so the child ran out side past the guarded door to the window and peered through, at that moment he had come for him .
    The kingdom of god cometh not by observation:
    Neither shall they say Lo here Lo there
    for behold the kingdom of god is within you.
    And he said to the disciples,
    The days will come, when ye shall desire
    to see one of the days of the son of man,
    and ye shall not see it.

Charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Those who are alive in Christ are ever alive even when they die.
    Those who are alive and believing in him when he returns will never die.
    Those who are reborn in the Spirit of God abide in life after death.

charity
    Participant

All men Saved but not all men receive eternal salvation?

Saved is here
    1Ti 2:6  Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

Attitude of extending good news freely received freely given

All have been made alive in Christ, some asleep to the knowledge of what has been done on earth for all men?

1Cr 15:22  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
    DUE TIME
    1Cr 15:23  But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

My thoughts
    Except a man understand what Christ has done for him he has done for all man,
    Except it be for all men how are we sure for ourselves even 100%? If it be for all men then love shall abound for love has no rules but extends grace to all men.

Understanding born again! awakened to knowlege; reality of new existance by TRUTH quickening?
    Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

All men born again, some born again of bad seed corruptible unbelieving, some good seed going on in the truth of what God has done for all men, proclaiming good news to all people.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

My thoughts
    Some say not all are born again exclusive selection, that what hope and how can you receive such a promise except by faith, but they demand an action that they must see, that shall never make them sure they have escaped the pollution of this world, and there is nothing we can do to earn what has already been done for us.

Selling born again?
    2Pe 2:19  While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
    2Pe 2:20  For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
    2Pe 2:21  For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
    2Pe 2:22  But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    All saved? No . Unviversalism is a popular myth. You must be reborn from above or earn the mercy of God through mercy. The dross must be cast out and only what is of God remains. The remnant.

charity
    Participant

Thankyou Nick

A Life given is to attend salvation day’s, to be purified and made holy then

What must it do if it is not included in the sacrificed life of Christ, it must save its self first to be made worthy to begin sorting out its salvation

Many stay away for it has become a burden, taking time to hear how some have understood saved to sort out their salvation

Must I believe Christ has not given his life for all men? Even as all men had all they needed but lost it even?

Is it our attitude that is being considered here? Testing?
    Having faith enough to hold another up, knowing darkness shall not want to stay around the light even, for its deeds are seen.

It is some are destined to destruction, but not at our deciding but….

2Ti 4:1 ¶ I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
    2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Love must overcome us when nothing else is working

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    All are lost
    The lake of fire is the destination of mankind.
    But God relented and sent His son that all who find life in him keep it.
    Natural life is short but the way of Christ is still open to all and none are turned away.
    Only those fitted for etenity as the new inner man will be clothed in the imperishable body.
    You must repent and be baptised in the name of Jesus and receive the Spirit of life
    But, as always, men prefer their own ideas to what is written.
    Few will find the narrow way
    Christ

charity
    Participant

Therefore I shall include the fathers and prophets when I challenge there seed on earth.

For all men are risen for judgment day’s

Some shall do wickedly some shall be purified made holy and lead others.

I shall receive the knowledge of the resurrection of life promised and treat all men as the receivers of promise to attend judgment days and encourage each person to judge what they find in their hearts for that is where they enter the kingdom of God
    That they see not the a second death
    If I set my foundations including the fathers and prophets, who were spoken to by God, I have obeyed. And Finding a resurrection to take part in, which is real; not myth
    Luk 11:43 Woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye love the uppermost seats in the synagogues, and greetings in the markets.

with out resurrection; new ideas must combat truth, without power
    Luk 11:44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over [them] are not aware [of them].
    Luk 11:45 Then answered one of the lawyers, and said unto him, Master, thus saying thou reproachest us also.
    Luk 11:46 And he said, Woe unto you also, [ye] lawyers! for ye lade men with burdens grievous to be borne, and ye yourselves touch not the burdens with one of your fingers.
    Luk 11:47 Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
    Luk 11:48 Truly ye bear witness that ye allow the deeds of your fathers: for they indeed killed them, and ye build their sepulchres.
    Luk 11:49 Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and [some] of them they shall slay and persecute:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The patriachs will be found in Jesus.
    They live.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Tarry on judgement.
    Judgement begins with the household of God.

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick

Is it unfair to say that, judgment at the house of God yes, for the wicked refuse judgment?
    They do not want it yet so they include as for a latter season?
    That they know not how to begin their own self judgment even?
    So he who hears is the house of God.
    For he who judges himself shall not be judged

Pro 21:7 The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment.

Mat 16:3 And in the morning, [It will be] foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O [ye] hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not [discern] the signs of the times.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Dec. 26 2006,06:53)
    Hi Nick

Is it unfair to say that, judgment at the house of God yes, for the wicked refuse judgment?
    They do not want it yet so they include as for a latter season?
    That they know not how to begin their own self judgment even?
    So he who hears is the house of God.
    For he who judges himself shall not be judged

Pro 21:7 The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment.

Mat 16:3  And in the morning, [It will be] foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O [ye] hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not [discern] the signs of the times.

charity

Hi Charity,
    Instead discernment to help men see.
    Love does not want any to be lost
    None are yet judged.
    Judgement awaits

charity
    Participant

Surly I must judge myself now before I die?

For unrighteousness may not enter the prepared place and be with the father and son.

Righteousness is the beginning and end of Judgment.

Surely I am no use to the kingdom if I have not been found judged worthy?

On whose authority shall I speck if I say I am righteous before God but wait myself to be judged latter?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Sanctification is in the eyes of God.
    Sanctifcation is the work of the Spirit.

The yoke is easy
    The burdens light.

1Jn 2
    ” 17The world is passing away, and also its lusts; but the one who does the will of God lives forever.”

” 24As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father. “

“28Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming. “

“2Beloved, now we are children of God, and it has not appeared as yet what we will be We know that when He appears, we will be like Him, because we will see Him just as He is.

“21Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have “confidence before God;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The sons of God do not come unto the general judgement but are in Christ.
    Christ is righteous and those wearing his royal robe are seen in Him by God.
    They have already passed from death to life having been buried with him
    and receiving resurrection eternal Spirit life as sons of the resurrection.
    They must produce fruit but such is natural for branches of a healthy vine
    To fight against the power given us to be changed is unnatural
    The word is close to you on your lips and in your heart
    If you are in Christ you must have or seek the Spirit life
    Release the Spirit in your being by letting the Spirit speak
    Let the Spirit flow through the vital organ of the mouth.
    The mouth is the instrument God uses to minister growth
    No man can say Jesus is Lord except by the inward Spirit
    Out of the mouth flows what the living heart is full of
    Salt water and fresh maybe but fresh flows on to eternity
    And ministers life to all of the creation of God we touch.

charity
    Participant

I'm sick of being sick of Satans lies :)

Just how good is our rewards going to be?

He shall give us all our hearts desires, things we can't even comprhend yet.

charity

charity
    Participant

Christ was conceived of the Holy Ghost not Man;
    Half heavenly half earthly even ne born again after christ.

Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

Mat 12:32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the [world] to come.

Make sure we know and have our theory right or this like children playing with fire, without thought to what could devour them in a moment.
    Mar 3:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Christ receive the holy ghost at 30 years old even we follow him God has not given us instructions we cannot do

Luk 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

This is what shall also happen for us; if you receive rightly, and you will know!

This also is born again receiving the promise of the fathers

Luk 12:12 For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

And even you shall praise God, and think where did that come from! Desending down from above

Mat 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Tts 3:5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

Hbr 2:4 God also bearing [them] witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

Hbr 3:7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,

charity

charity
    Participant

Luk 3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

This is what shall also happen if you receive rightly, and you will know!

Who wants to be an over comer?

Who wants to receive a morning star as the father has given Christ?

Who wants an angel on board to instruct them instead of there own failing knowledge?

Rev 2:27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Rev 2:28 And I will give him the morning star.

Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Who has faith to move a mountain to receive these promises?

Who shall turn the truth into a lie saying his own mind is the holy ghost

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy [against] the [Holy] Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Rev 16:9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Angels do not occupy men. Angels can appear as men and are often mistaken for men but in scripture only evil or unclean spirits[demons]or the Spirit of God occupies men. Some deceptive spirits confuse men into accepting them as being the Holy Spirit. However the fruit of evil behaviours or antichrist attitudes or religious and traditional unbiblical behaviours distinguishes them. We are warned to test the spirits.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account