Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Hsa 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Two days
    Two thousand years
    Awakened
    Raised as the third day dawns

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 21 2006,23:22)
    Hi Charity,
    Hsa 6:2  After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Two days
    Two thousand years
    Awakened
    Raised as the third day dawns

Truly Nick my lips are trembling to speck the rejection has been great

Christ has the power to perform; and after the event, we are now born again, but first we must believe that the baby Jesus was born again and sent from God as the first fruits of them that slept God washing the wastes of many generations that returned to dust without promise; he proves his authority
    Jhn 12:17 The people therefore that was with him when he called Lazarus out of his grave, and raised him from the dead, bare record.
    And with his dead body shall thy dead men arise; awake ye that sleep in the dust
    This scripture many find and refuse saying it has none affect and never heard these day’s hardly

Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
    Mat 27:53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.
    It Has no meaning to most these day’s, some not even knowing of it existence

Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
    Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I [am] the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
    Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken [it], and performed [it], saith the LORD.

Today they cannot give us a resurrection of life to take part in, there fore we are confused on a thousand year reign; and is it not just to obey the words of the prophets who delivered us the word of God; instead of turning the interpretations of the apostles and Christ into new revelations.
    Christ came specking in parables which are all the spirit of prophecy past there is no new thing on earth.

That we should be born again of good seed not of corruptible seed, and take part in the first resurrection of life and see not a second death.

charity

charity
    Participant

The whole of Gods creation came walked the earth and returned to dust.

What are we then from Christ?

Redeemed of the lord

Born again

Risen for judgment days

A time on earth as never before, when the graves open and many are purified made holy and the righteous shall shine like lights and lead many to righteousness, Daniel prophecy

We are predestinated to be transformed to the Image of God and the son

Our new life is hidden in Christ life

charity

charity
    Participant

The Race we run and the goal ahead

May No Man stop us when we have understand

Charity to the earthly man is to give earthly food that the body may live, to give comforts to the body that they suffer less it is Good but! what is better that the charity be given to the soul, release the captives comfort the poor with words that will prolong the life to eternity for ever and ever Amen..

1Cr 13:3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
    1Cr 8:1 ¶ Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.
    1Cr 8:2 And if any man think that he knoweth any thing, he knoweth nothing yet as he ought to know.
    1Cr 13:1 ¶ Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
    Snare to stop us receiving the end of our faith
    1Cr 13:2 And though I have [the gift of] prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
    1Ti 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and [of] a good conscience, and [of] faith unfeigned:
    So
    1Cr 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
    1Cr 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
    1Cr 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
    1Cr 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Cr 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The land is filled with soothsayers but their balm does not give lasting relief to the soul pain.
    Micah 5:12
    And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no more soothsayers:

charity
    Participant

Now I say unto any, patience suffering for truth

Luk 5:39  No man also having drunk old [wine] straightway desireth new: for he saith, The old is better.

God has done a great thing but we yet only see through a dark glass

Isa 24:11  [There is] a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.
    Isa 24:12  In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.
    Isa 24:13  When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, [there shall be] as the shaking of an olive tree, [and] as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.
    Isa 24:14 ¶ They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
    Isa 24:15  Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, [even] the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
    Isa 24:16  From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, [even] glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.
    Isa 24:17  Fear, and the pit, and the snare, [are] upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
    Isa 24:18  And it shall come to pass, [that] he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Alive arisen, living taken
    Grape crop lifted from the vine
    Gleanings only left remaining
    Fear rules desperate earthbound many
    Seeking hope among the lost
    Faith departed, power gone
    Earth ashaking, writhing, turning
    Seas alarming, heat that burns
    Sores unhealing, water rare
    Wine that comforts long departed
    Wrath is vented, expiated
    Death triumphant, yet a glimmer
    One yet harvests final gleanings
    God is love and love abides.

charity
    Participant

Nice Nick

Wherefore what more can be said than…

A trip to Disneyland to experience the world of imagination and elusions preformed

or

The Most terrifying ride that Man has ever created

That they should cause the God to shake the earth with small quakes waiting till the final big one hits

charity

charity
    Participant

Have a happy christmas day Nick
    Even though everyday the birth of christ is close to our hearts it makes today nice too.

charity

charity
    Participant

praising God for the baby Jesus

Gen 9:9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

Gen 9:10 And with every living creature that [is] with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
    Gen 9:11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
    Gen 9:12 And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations:
    Gen 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
    Gen 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
    Gen 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
    Gen 9:16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth.
    Gen 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This [is] the token of the covenant, which I have established between me and all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Isa 51:9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. [Art] thou not it that hath cut Rahab, [and] wounded the dragon?

Isa 58:12 And [they that shall be] of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    We should not ignore the welcome God arranged for the Son,
    though wrapped in fabric and lying helpless in a manger
    God sent His Angels to tell men they were now blessed in hope
    Met by wise men from the east -to His brothers a stranger

The sword of division keeping those with true faith and true love
    of God's Knowledge and truth, understanding and wisdom  
    Gathering few ears that wanted his words of life from above
    that offered all salvation, but refusal is death.

Today is still current, the narrow door still ajar
    But false teachers are sitting in the place of the Master
    Ritual and Law replace simple love means obey
    And no one e'en knows to which God they should pray.

So most should not celebrate this day or that
    but mourn for themselves and their children as well
    The crucible of life full with none who will hear
    Drawing closer each one to the day choice is gone.

This is My Son. Listen to Him

charity
    Participant

God bless Nick

Most sure we are judged on whats is in the heart
    having patience towards the closed ears, and lifting pray's always up to the lord for the the needy taken away with lies,
    We love our savor and wish him to receive the glory he is worthy of,

That we shall keep crying out

Psa 34:15 The eyes of the LORD [are] upon the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their cry.

1Pe 3:12 For the eyes of the Lord [are] over the righteous, and his ears [are open] unto their prayers: but the face of
    the Lord [is] against them that do evil.

Every knee shall bow, and every ear will hear, a day to look forward to for us, hope some time crushed but is never lost.

charity

charity
    Participant

everyone shall put on sakecloth

I am thankfull to see others that mourn also for the present day's we live in, God has chosen us all to attend this day an age, every day I pray lord cause me to do and say what you put me here for.
    He knows we can overcome the world, I praise him for this

Gods grace and good will to heaven Net NZ

Wrting messages in the sand now and watching the waves come in and wash their memory away, but knowing not once has it been a waste of time in the lords eye's

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi caharity,
    God sends His rain on the good and the wicked alike.
    His patience lets men dig themselves deeper into sin without apparent response
    He does not get obviously angry when men ignore His advice and build their own religions
    False teachers have an easy ride and the good life seems to be offered to all men
    When the Son returns men and women will still be rejoicing and getting wed
    and it is my guess that the Dow Jones index will be having a good day.
    Then comes the sad day of accounting and retribution.
    It is all recorded.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Restless wind of God blows gently warns, comforts silently the soul
    Easy leading, so surprising, and to others simple tolerance
    Rarely flowing strong we float on in the current fast
    Fears cast away we know the arms of God's deliverance
    Not fighting, learned helplessness is how to know the grace
    God's way, not man's, holding back in reverence
    Let greater, higher strength uphold and carry us along  
    Hunger never satisfied, bread of life's extravagance
    Freedom given, daily living life, opportunities to spread
    That peace and forgiveness given us at every godly chance
    But never working, always letting grace manifest in us
    Abiding in written wisdom, gift of light, pure elegance
    Water deep and cannot stand, no longer able to oppose
    The distant bank beyond our reach but little turbulance
    Afloat in God's waterway we distant see the goal
    To which we are being propelled by a Higher intelligence.

ABIDE IN THE WORD

charity
    Participant

:D Amen Nick

charity
    Participant

I know these things i say are so far from what we are taught today about christ,
    For me these things became as earth moving!
    Just even a thought of feet touching the earth a second time; and standing in front of us; talking to us; how would we react?

Elias a second time on earth, twice walking the earth; that they recognized him not; for they denied the fathers and prophets.

Mat 11:14 And if ye will receive [it], this is Elias, which was for to come.

The vision that Christ asked the disciples not to tell any until he rises from the dead again
    From the dead again; once already has God raised him? He shall see his seed and his soul is an offering to justify many; he was taken from prison
    Already before the cross he has been on earth twice; two comings to earth before they crucified him to rise again

Mat 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.
    Mat 17:10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
    Mat 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
    Mat 17:12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.

Again he tells us he has come into the world again
    Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

Revelation tells no man worthy in heaven or earth
    Rev 5:3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Paul explains who Christ is and his election
    Hbr 1:5 ¶ For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Psa 110:1 ¶ [[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Zep 1:7 ¶ Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD [is] at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.
    Zep 1:8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
    Isa 54:16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

Zec 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they [are] men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

Like also they Elias was elected so was the elected and chosen faithful witness to perform Gods work following Elias

Jhn 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
    And here the fathers and prophets speck of the Christ and these words are rejected
    Isa 53:1 ¶ Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Eze 37:24 ¶ And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
    Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.
    Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity
    “Jhn 16:28 I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.”

Compare NASB
    “28”I came forth from the Father and have come into the world; I am leaving the world again and going to the Father.”

NIV
    “28I came from the Father and entered the world; now I am leaving the world and going back to the Father.”

AGAIN
    Number 3825
    Transliteration:
    palin {pal'-in}
    Word Origin:
    probably from the same as 3823 (through the idea of oscillatory repetition)
    Part of Speech:
    verb
    Usage in the KJV:
    again 142

Total: 142
    Definition:
    anew, again
    renewal or repetition of the action
    again, anew
    again, i.e. further, moreover
    in turn, on the other hand

Must it mean he walked here before? I do not believe so

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick thanks for sharing,

what to do with these thoughts then?

Here is the mind shaking like an earth quake; Paul takes us backwards to remember the Christ that has come for us.
    I consider that these things are worth thinking over when we read always that the apostles will always remind us to go back to his coming that we should not run of from the cross after false teachers?

2Th 2:1 ¶ Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him,

2Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

NIV VERSEN allowing the mind to either go forward to another coming; or the past coming confusing choice

The Man of Lawlessness
    1 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.
    Mar 13:21 And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here [is] Christ; or, lo, [he is] there; believe [him] not:
    Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
    Jhn 17:4 I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.

Is there maybe an antichrist version of the bible that could only be translated from the time the word was printed?
    And it is last day’s that we have been warned they shall be amongst us as many, deceiving us.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The day of the returning King to gather in his brothers to him is yet to come.
    He is coming on the clouds and is standing at the door.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account