Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Isaiah 61:3
    To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
    Psalm 27:6
    And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.
    Jeremiah 17:26
    And they shall come from the cities of Judah, and from the places about Jerusalem, and from the land of Benjamin, and from the plain, and from the mountains, and from the south, bringing burnt offerings, and sacrifices, and meat offerings, and incense, and bringing sacrifices of praise, unto the house of the LORD.
    Jeremiah 33:11
    The voice of joy, and the voice of gladness, the voice of the bridegroom, and the voice of the bride, the voice of them that shall say, Praise the LORD of hosts: for the LORD is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: and of them that shall bring the sacrifice of praise into the house of the LORD. For I will cause to return the captivity of the land, as at the first, saith the LORD.
    Hebrews 13:15
    By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
    That is the purpose of our temple.

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick

Isa 58:12 And [they that shall be] of thee shall build the old waste places: thou shalt raise up the foundations of many generations; and thou shalt be called, The repairer of the breach, The restorer of paths to dwell in.

Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

charity

charity
    Participant

Righteousness is the beginning and end of Judgment for us
    Moment by moment with each day till Christ presents us worthy before GOD and the Adoption to wit, then death swallowed up in us.

Words from Enoch to the Remote Generation far in the future living in the last days..

And now i say unto you, my sons, love righteousness and walk therein;
    For the paths of righteousness are worthy of ecceptation,
    But the paths of unrighteousness shall suddenly be destroyed and vanish.

For I know that sinners will tempt men to evilly-entreat wisdom,
    So no place be found for her
    And no manner of temptation may minish.

Fear not the sinners, ye Righteous;
    For the Lord will deliver them into your hands,
    That ye may execute judgement upon them according to your desire.

Woe to you lying witnesses,
    And to those who weigh out injustice,
    For suddenly shall ye perish.

Woe to you sinners, for ye persecute the righteous;
    For ye shall be dilivered up and persecuted because of injustice,
    And heavey shall its yoke be upon you.

Believe, ye righteous, that the sinners will become a shame
    And perish in the day of righteousness.

charity

charity
    Participant

Logic To reason

No matter what they tell us
    No matter what they do
    No matter what they teach us
    What we believe is true
    I can't deny what I believe
    I can't be what I'm not
    From the bottom the only way is up
    Faith and hope Garments of praise
    Love that pass Knowlege is the only way

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,

Acts 17
    16Now while Paul waited for them at Athens, his spirit was stirred in him, when he saw the city wholly given to idolatry.

17Therefore disputed he in the synagogue with the Jews, and with the devout persons, and in the market daily with them that met with him.

18Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.

19And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is?

20For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.

21(For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)

Paul went to the home of LOGIC and REASON and was horrified at the land given over to the worship of men and their idols just as the world now is. Many were entertained daily by their own vanity there. His simple message of salvation in Christ found not welcome except as amusement and God took only a few remnants salvaged from the coming fire there. Most did not recognise the moment of their visitation by God in Paul and remained entrapped in the vanity of their minds.

32″And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter.

33So Paul departed from among them.

34Howbeit certain men clave unto him, and believed: among the which was Dionysius the Areopagite, and a woman named Damaris, and others with them.”

God's word does not return to Him completely empty.
    How many lived in the city?
    The way is narrow.
    Few choose life.

charity
    Participant

Mystery Babylon the great; cursed built on Oaths

There remained no offering by oath for me

There is no action by oath that will please my God

My everlasting covenant has become the Sure Mercies of David

I find the Sinners Laws given by the righteous Moses forces me to observe myself always as sinner without grace.

Sitting and living by Laws that they have no power even to eternally save my soul

Even If I keep them all, which I find a good thing to try to do.

Have I come to the end of the Law, has it served it purpose within me

I feel as though something strange has come upon me

My soul desires only the will of God in my life.

It brings a great fear upon me to move my eye towards Grace alone

Where I have only faith now, to trust on the hope which is within me to Believe.

My ground is shaken; my foundations as if an earth quake hit.

East or west which way shall I face, towards Sin or Grace

My alms before the lord, no longer can I let my left hand know what my right hand is doing

There is a Law within me that wages war against me, Day and night.

For within the scriptures even, we think we have salvation.

A friend and I talked one night

Whats True and whats Truth

What is true is not always truth

I Thank God for those he sends that are prepared to suffer also for the Truth

David’s Everlasting covenant verses the Law made for sinners
    Hbr 10:28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
    Hbr 10:29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Sacrifice oaths stregthening the flesh to deal with the flesh
    Hbr 10:26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

Charity

charity
    Participant

Encouragement For All of Gods Creation

Calling for the Reprisal of the oringanal theme

Complements to you ALL for your attempts to seek unity
    God has created us all with a desire towards himself
    I do not wish to speck evil of the things I do not understand.
    But with a Good conscience before God in humility I shall be honest and you may see what I believe, and being always ready to exchange for a higher truth according to the scripture

The whole of creation awaits the manifestation of the Sons of God.

Truly it is Gift from God to be able to put away lies and be renewed in truth
    And we are all to shear what is going on within us for we have all been feed past down snares and heresies from generation to generation; and our battle is not against flesh and blood; but principalities powers and evil forces

I think it is Good that ….
    People are willing to read at this forum and you are not ignored completely;
    I appreciate the time all take and dedicate, and their desire towards God
    And this forum allows people to shear their thoughts “Reasonably” freely

Just some female input into this, can only encourage the men to grow and become stronger for the lord, even that should benefit females greatly who have been made for the man
    So A females gotta do what a females gotta do!! From the bottom of the Godhead
    Daughters of Zion are Maybe Not considered Manifest Sons of God?
    That we should find it profitable then to contribute by Assisting and compassing in the spirit The Uncontentious Men Towards transformation

God bless all that put effort and thier time that God alone has provoded them! into the running of this forum
    May Heaven Net NZ BE BLESSED

Thankyou

charity

That we should find it profitable then to contribute by Assisting and compassing in the spirit The Uncontentious Men Towards transformation

God bless all that put effort and thier time that God alone has provoded them! into the running of this forum

Thankyou

Hi Charity

Ah but my sister there is no male or female in Christ. This is good news for all the sisters who also can come into the fullness of God. :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    God sent John to smooth out the path and make welcome the message Christ brought from above, but men took the message and denied it and mocked it made alterations till one understood, artisan made alongside other idols was placed.

They took it and sieved out what what caused to offend and remodeled it's essence to sanitise and please. No repentance, nothing changes, only call Jesus Lord. Very tidy, we can see it without moving from here.

The new message helped make reason content, though the new leaven also found mysteries anew. The best part for men, they are back now in charge, and no meddling from heaven lest winds blew apart, what they had constructed to blend with their heart, a thing to be proud of, a mirror to preen.

But the winds still will blow and floods come against, and those resting content will be thrown from their nests. Feathers ruffled, blaming others, they will rebuild again. Self mastered, never will they submit to a Lord they can hear but as distant, and cannot accord.
    Psalm 127:1
    Unless the LORD builds the house,They labor in vain who build it;Unless the LORD guards the city,The watchman keeps awake in vain

charity
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Dec. 17 2006,07:02)

Thankyou

Hi Charity

Ah but my sister there is no male or female in Christ. This is good news for all the sisters who also can come into the fullness of God. :D

Thankyou

thinking??

:D

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 17 2006,21:50)
    Hi,
    God sent John to smooth out the path and make welcome the message Christ brought from above, but men took the message and denied it and mocked it made alterations till one understood, artisan made alongside other idols was placed.

They took it and sieved out what what caused to offend and remodeled it's essence to sanitise and please. No repentance, nothing changes, only call Jesus Lord. Very tidy, we can see it without moving from here.

The new message helped make reason content, though the new leaven also found mysteries anew. The best part for men, they are back now in charge, and no meddling from heaven lest winds blew apart, what they had constructed to blend with their heart, a thing to be proud of, a mirror to preen.

But the winds still will blow and floods come against, and those resting content will be thrown from their nests. Feathers ruffled, blaming others, they will rebuild again. Self mastered, never will they submit to a Lord they can hear but as distant, and cannot accord.
    Psalm 127:1
    Unless the LORD builds the house,They labor in vain who build it;Unless the LORD guards the city,The watchman keeps awake in vain

I like this langauge! ???

Gold

charity
    Participant

For God put Adam to sleep and made Eve from his own flesh and bone
    Even as God has given one Man for one woman.
    A lady may not ride in the chariots of the enemies with the words of God perverted unrightfully,

Giving ears towards the truth concerning Adultery in Gods EYES, FOR God is not instructing Men below to commit offence by saving the woman children and taking them for themselves. that worldly oaths and signed treaties are not a sign of What God has joined but what man has joined, and God may dismantle.

Laws of military service
    Deu 20:1 ¶ When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, [and] a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
    Deu 20:2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,
    Deu 20:3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;
    Deu 20:4 For the LORD your God [is] he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
    Deu 20:5 And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man [is there] that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
    Deu 20:6 And what man [is he] that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not [yet] eaten of it? let him [also] go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
    King David removes Bathsheba from a man that returned not to his house;
    Who is right before God and blessed and their Son sat on the throne.
    Deu 20:7 And what man [is there] that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
    Deu 20:8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man [is there that is] fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.
    Deu 20:9 And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people, that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.
    Deu 20:10 ¶ When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.
    Deu 20:11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, [that] all the people [that is] found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.
    Deu 20:12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:
    Deu 20:13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
    Deu 20:14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, [even] all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
    Deu 20:15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities [which are] very far off from thee, which [are] not of the cities of these nations.
    Deu 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee [for] an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
    Deu 20:17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; [namely], the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
    Deu 20:18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.
    Deu 20:19 ¶ When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field [is] man's [life]) to employ [them] in the siege:
    Deu 20:20 Only the trees which thou knowest that they [be] not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that
    maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.

Confusion; over the accused Adulterator; really was it the man that removed the woman and children by Gods instruction being the offender of adultery or the contentious man that took captive
    Deu 19:1 ¶ When the LORD thy God hath cut off the nations, whose land the LORD thy God giveth thee, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their cities, and in their houses;
    Deu 19:15 ¶ One witness shall not rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of two witnesses, or at the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.
    Deu 19:16 If a false witness rise up against any man to testify against him [that which is] wrong;
    Deu 19:17 Then both the men, between whom the controversy [is], shall stand before the LORD, before the priests and the judges, which shall be in those days;
    Deu 19:18 And the judges shall make diligent inquisition: and, behold, [if] the witness [be] a false witness, [and] hath testified falsely against his brother;
    Deu 19:19 Then shall ye do unto him, as he had thought to have done unto his brother: so shalt thou put the evil away from among you. Deu 19:20 And those which remain shall hear, and fear, and shall henceforth commit no more any such evil among you.
    Deu 19:21 And thine eye shall not pity; [but] life [shall go] for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

charity

charity
    Participant

Instructions for the siege

Deu 20:1 ¶ When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, [and] a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the LORD thy God [is] with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt.
    Deu 20:2 And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,
    Deu 20:3 And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them;
    Deu 20:4 For the LORD your God [is] he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.
    Deu 20:5 And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man [is there] that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
    Deu 20:6 And what man [is he] that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not [yet] eaten of it? let him [also] go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
    Deu 20:7 And what man [is there] that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
    Deu 20:8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man [is there that is] fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.
    Deu 20:9 And it shall be, when the officers have made an end of speaking unto the people, that they shall make captains of the armies to lead the people.
    Deu 20:10 ¶ When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it, then proclaim peace unto it.
    Deu 20:11 And it shall be, if it make thee answer of peace, and open unto thee, then it shall be, [that] all the people [that is] found therein shall be tributaries unto thee, and they shall serve thee.
    Deu 20:12 And if it will make no peace with thee, but will make war against thee, then thou shalt besiege it:
    Deu 20:13 And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword:
    Deu 20:14 But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, [even] all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, which the LORD thy God hath given thee.
    Deu 20:15 Thus shalt thou do unto all the cities [which are] very far off from thee, which [are] not of the cities of these nations.
    Deu 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee [for] an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
    Deu 20:17 But thou shalt utterly destroy them; [namely], the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee:
    Deu 20:18 That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the LORD your God.
    Deu 20:19 ¶ When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field [is] man's [life]) to employ [them] in the siege:
    Deu 20:20 Only the trees which thou knowest that they [be] not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.

Blowing winds
    Pro 11:29 He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool [shall be] servant to the wise of heart.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Never read as sin what God has allowed lest we be judging God.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    babblers.
    polytheists
    teaching new doctrines about strange deities.

You amuse us with your novel ideas.
    Come back again tomorrow old chap.
    Do come again.

Acts 17
    “18Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.

19And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is?

20For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.

21(For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)”

Such is the view of the greeks of the gospel of Jesus, the philosphers to whom intellectual jousting is pure entertainment with no possible educational prospect. Vain self glorification and triumphalism solely undertaken to elevate themselves.

Paul was teaching nothing new but showing the depth and beauty of the old wine which is one with the new.

charity
    Participant

Systems engineer, and the system

Systems Engineer
    An engineer who is concerned with the disign of the systems in light of the systems analysis and information theory.

Systemize Atempt
    To arange in according to a system, reduce to a system,. make systematic.

Systematic
    Having, showing, or involving a system, method or plan.

charity
    Participant

The Fig-tree

Human nature in all will desire to know the things that will come upon us.

And when the lord was seated upon the Mount of Olives, his disciples came unto him.

And they besought and entreated him severally saying to him,
    Declare unto us what are the signs of thy coming and the end of the world, that we may perceive and mark a time of thy coming and instruct them that come after us, unto whom we preach the word of the gospel and whom we set over (in) the church, that they when they hear it may take heed to themselves and mark the time of thy coming.

And the Lord answered them saying; Take heed that no man deceive you, and that ye be not doubters and serve other Gods, Many shall come in my name; Saying; I am the Christ; Believe them not, neither draw near to them. For the coming of the son of God shall not be plain (ie foreseen) But as lightning that shineth from the east unto the west, upon clouds of heaven with great host in his majesty; And with a crown on his head shall he judge the quick and the dead.

And ye, take ye the likeness there of (learn a parable) from the Fig-tree; so soon as the shoots thereof is come forth and trigs grown, the end of the world shall come.

Peter wondered; and said Interpret unto me concerning the Fig-tree,
    For throughout all its days doth the fig-tree send forth shoots, and every year it bringeth forth its fruit?
    What then meaneth the parable of the fig-tree? We know not.

Understanding the Figtree is the house of Israel, Even as a man has planted a fig-tree in his garden. It has not brought forth fruit for many years, He said to the keeper of his garden; root up this fig-tree that it make our ground not to be fruitful.
    And the Gardner said unto God; (suffer us) to rid it of weeds and dig the ground round about it and water it. If then it bear not fruit, we will straightway remove its roots out of the garden.

Hast thou understood that the fig-tree is the house of Israel?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    7Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

The three years of his ministry?

Mark 13:28
    Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

The Jewish renaissance?

Luke 6:44
    For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

James 3:12
    Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh.

We should not be Jewish but of Christ?

Joel 1:12
    The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.
    Habakkuk 3:17
    Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

The great tribulation?

Haggai 2:19
    Is the seed yet in the barn? yea, as yet the vine, and the fig tree, and the pomegranate, and the olive tree, hath not brought forth: from this day will I bless you.

The 1000yr reign?

NickHassan
    Participant

ps
    Lk 13
    “20And again he said, Whereunto shall I liken the kingdom of God?

21It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

22And he went through the cities and villages, teaching, and journeying toward Jerusalem.

Were the three measures also the three years of ministry to the Jewish peoples?

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick

your worth Gold

Its is always that the scripture has been translated by the first man, the man of the earth and passed to us; but those that wish to conquer receive the scripture from the spiritual man of heavenly heights; even what we hear is from the spirit.
    As it happened Jesus spoke of the temple that will be destroyed and rebuilt in three day’s
    The earthly man shall receive this with in his surroundings as building and places.
    I believe this, the three days concern us our new temple that he spoke of, we should rise up the destruction and wastes of many generations even ourselves
    As said don’t ye know your body is the temple, and we must remove the lawless man from out of the temple; his earthly nature of thinking and teaching

Hsa 6:1 ¶ Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
    Hsa 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
    Hsa 6:3 Then shall we know, [if] we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter [and] former rain unto the earth.

Then shall we know, [if] we follow on to know the LORD; Christ is the way the truth and the life; no one gets to God except we follow him.
    So he awakes us first by knowledge of truth, faith by actions till we receive our entry into the New Jerusalem paradise our eternal salvation sorted out.

charity

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account