Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Thank you soo much Mandy
    For the charity in you…
    Soul Kiss
    Lifted
    Thankyou for accepting me just how I am

:( Spare ribs should never interrupt THE Man while he is making a mistake.

charity

charity
    Participant

God reveals Himself to the pure of heart, and through them He blesses others that are receptive. These little streams which water others flow from the Fountain who is the Lord Himself. It is the Fountain alone that determines which way the streams go. It is the nature of God to want to share Himself. God would cease to be God if He stopped sharing and revealing Himself through love to the pure in heart. As air rushes in to fill a vacuum, so God will fill you when you are emptied of self.
    How deep is God's love! He gives Himself to those who have made a place for Him. He becomes their end, their fullness, their everything.

-Jeanne Guyon

charity
    Participant

Sleep is light where Angels treed,
    by doors man fear to go

And YES All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. (1Cr 15:39)
    Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. (1Cr 13:1)
    But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. (Gal 1:8)

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. (2Pe 2:11)

Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
    Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
    I charge thee before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality. (1Ti 5:19 )

charity
    Participant

Mandy

My sister your care has been more than you could ever know!

charity
    Participant

Mrs truth..As A Mother in the lord , thank you,
    GOD KNOWS OUR NEEDS
    I am So Blessed to have you close by

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 12 2007,20:26)
    GOD KNOWS OUR NEEDS

charity

Charity Thank you. I must say that I have never met a nicer Person that loves God so much, as you. Keep up the good work. Encouraging others is an art. One has to put self aside in order to do so.
    How is the Weather in your area/ it is getting colder here and the leaves are falling big time. They are all golden and Orange.

Peace and Love Mrs.

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 13 2007,06:22)

Quote (charity @ Nov. 12 2007,20:26)
    GOD KNOWS OUR NEEDS

charity

Charity  Thank you. I must say that I have never met a nicer Person that loves God so much, as you. Keep up the good work. Encouraging others is an art. One has to put self aside in order to do so.
    How is the Weather in your area/ it is getting colder here and the leaves are falling big time. They are all golden and Orange.

Peace and Love Mrs.

The weathers just lovely…right now, today,

The birds are singing, and I saw a couple of birds that I have never noticed before
    Their colors were so bright, and they were large in size, funny just standing in the sand dunes, not worried about my presence.
    This walk ended up Just a little different…then the next thing I came across was a turtle, in the sand…that’s a first, and I won’t say what came next…but I thought, this is crazy….O nothing offensive by the way

Thankyou Mrs truth for your sweetness and loving cares, I enjoy you so much

charity

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity Thank you. God really knows what we need. I have been feeling rather sad today. No good reason, I guess my Lupus is acting up again. I enjoyed hearing abvout those birds. I love Birds. My Husband has put up a Hummingbird feeder and they were here late this Summer into the fall. But they are gone now. My Husband also made me a Birdhouse with 4 Apartments in front of my Bedroom window and a Feeder on the Windowsill. We have tenants. We do have those lovely Cardinals and all kinds of Finch. Even a Woodpecker and Blue Jays. The Woodpeckers have diffrent kinds too, which was surprising to me.
    God has been so good to us.
    Well my friend I am going to say good night, it is almost 3 in the morning. Having a hard time sleeping too.
    Love you my Friend.
    Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Not3in1
    Participant

Sis Irene,

He gives us beauty for ashes,
    the oil of joy for mourning.

The garment of praise,
    for the spirit of heaviness.

That we might be called trees of righteousness;
    the planting of the LORD.

That he might be glorified……….

Sing it with me!

I hope your sadness leaves you, and peace comes to you so that you can rest. God be with you as you sleep.

Sweet dreams, sister.
    Love to you,
    Mandy

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Thank you so much, pretty Lyrics. I wish we could get together and sing. I so miss it.

Good Night
    Love Irene

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 13 2007,19:53)
    Mandy Thank you so much, pretty Lyrics.  I wish we could get together and sing. I so miss it.

Good Night
    Love Irene

More than pretty lyrics – it's scripture! :)

Read Isaiah 61, and it will comfort you like it comforts me!

Hope you rested well and enjoy the day,
    Mandy

charity
    Participant

:laugh: My turn to be up…at 3 in the morning,

Man to Man seek justice and judgement for the wrong done against the Nations
    If words are removed hence from the lips, it is Gods will, for prudence remains silence before evil.

charity :) :) :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 14 2007,04:02)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 13 2007,19:53)
    Mandy Thank you so much, pretty Lyrics.  I wish we could get together and sing. I so miss it.

Good Night
    Love Irene

More than pretty lyrics – it's scripture!  :)

Read Isaiah 61, and it will comfort you like it comforts me!

Hope you rested well and enjoy the day,
    Mandy

Thank you Mandy for your encouragement. Much apreciasted. Yes, Isaiah 61 I have the first verse underlined. I always underline Scripture that I find important, after reading a certain Book of the Bible. It is comforting. I also like the Pslams. That David sang them to God is interesting to me, and the lyrics are so inspiring. With stringed instruments he sang them, it says in Ps. 4. Wonderful. Notice each Psalm is diffrent.
    We are so blessed to have God on our side, I always find rest in Him, when I feel bad. And You help too, thank you again. You have a nice day too. By the time I get up half of the day is over at times.

Love Irene

acertainchap
    Participant

Hello everyone! :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 14 2007,05:03)

If words are removed hence from the lips, it is Gods will, for prudence remains silence before evil.

charity :)  :)  :)

Just knock at my Door and I will answer. At 3 in the morning, I was up too. That's what happens when you get older, but what is your accuse, not that you have to have one. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh

Peace and Love Mrs.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Ha Chap how are you? :D :D :D

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 14 2007,05:16)

Just knock at my Door and I will answer. At 3 in the morning, I was up too. That's what happens when you get older, but what is your accuse, not that you have to have one.    

Peace and Love Mrs.

I sleep well mostly
    Just seems to be at times.. I awake real early… I am an early morning person… getting up with the birds, mrs truth

O its nice to have the 24 hour round the clock friends…hello chap :D

acertainchap
    Participant

I'm doing very well. Yourself? :)

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity You get up with the Birds. So lets eat Breakfast together. I eat it at 4:30 A.M. in the morning take my Insulin Shot and go to Bed. Sleep sometimes till noon. What a mess up, Ha. I used to sleep from 11P.M. till 6:30 A.M. in the morning, put the Kid's on the Bus and cleaned and washed etc. by Noon I was done. Got ready for the KID”S TO COME Home from School, Dinnertime, Homework and Bedtime. In between I ran our Business. We had a Pastry Shop, my Husband was a fantastic Baker and Decorator and we had customer coming from all parts of Cincinnati. We had 5 Bakers working for us. I don't remember how many Store girls I had. Our Oldest Son took the Bakery over when we joined the World Wide Church of God and we had a conflict with keeping the Sabbath. Since Saturdays were our busiest days. Our Son followed my Husband's advice to the tee and our Business ran well until our Daughter-in-Law asked for a Divorce. It all fell apart. Some stranger took over the Shop and ran it done. Still has our name on it, but the door closes as early as 3 in the afternoon. Can't buy more then a couple of Donuts all kinds of stories we hear about our beautiful Shop were we put our blood into, I get upset when I think about it. Now our second Son opened a new Shop last August. It is going slow. Times have changed and so many new rules. It is not easy for Him. It always was His dream to be a owner of a Business. His Wife is a Maternity Nurse and He had a really good Job as a Computer Technician. Giving His Job up, I really did not think it a good Idea. But He fulfilled His Dream. Well I gave a testimony, Huh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I never think of the time change. You are 6 hours ahead of us, right? It is night time at your House right now. So do you go to sleep with the Birds too? Then you would be in Bed right now.
    Yes, I like this too having someone from Europe.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 14 2007,05:33)

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 14 2007,05:16)

Just knock at my Door and I will answer. At 3 in the morning, I was up too. That's what happens when you get older, but what is your accuse, not that you have to have one.    

Peace and Love Mrs.

I sleep well mostly
    Just seems to be at times.. I awake real early… I am an early morning person… getting up with the birds, mrs truth

O its nice to have the 24 hour round the clock friends…hello chap :D

Good night sleep tight.

Love you

Peace and Love Mrs.

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account