Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Springtime? :)

It's fall here…..my favorite time of the year. I love the foggy mornings and he leaves turning and making everything bright orange. The site of school buses and fires in the fireplace. Love it. Warm blankets and cozy movie nights with the family……

I love spring too but it means work for me in the garden (a labor of love). After the harvest, I can be lazy :laugh:

IM4Truth
    Participant

Girls right on keep on singing, my favorite pastime. And to top it of God loves it too. So beautiful is His world full of flowers and tree's, and the Sea. Charity you are so lucky to be able to go along the beach, kiss the air for me. It always smells so good, I remember when we went to Florida along the Beach. The waves and the smell and the Birds. The sea gulls and the Pelicans and the Doves. Such wonders that God created for us to enjoy.
    Love you both Irene

Love Irene :D :D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Girls look at memories, a story I got from a friend.

Love Irene

charity
    Participant

http://www.maroochypark.qld.gov.au/mudjimba_features.asp

come for a walk with me girls :D

I know I am blessed, God is good, I have always live near the beach, breeze,

Not3in1
    Participant

I also live near the beach, but it is the Puget Sound and so sometimes it can smell pretty clammy…….

Not3in1
    Participant

My beach doesn't have men in tight little bikini's though like yours does! :laugh:

That's in NZ, right? Do you, Paul, Nick and t8 ever get together? You all live in NZ, right?

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy You just made me laugh. Men in tight little bikini's? Oh, dear I better not take my Husband there, His eyes would pop out, because next to that man usally is a young Girl, right? This world is getting crazy. I am glad I am old.

Love and Peace Irene :cool: :cool: :cool:

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 03 2007,16:57)
    My beach doesn't have men in tight little bikini's though like yours does!  :laugh:

That's in NZ, right?  Do you, Paul, Nick and t8 ever get together?  You all live in NZ, right?

No its Australia, I was born in Nz, raised north of Auckland, and flew off north.

he he…Mandy you crack me up…

Not3in1
    Participant

Oh, so you live in Australia? You really are half way accross the world from me, aren't you?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Nov. 03 2007,17:19)
    Oh, so you live in Australia?  You really are half way accross the world from me, aren't you?

hey …most of the time the part of the beach where I am… has very few people around, thats why I like it so much, it feels great when you stand on it and you can't see even one person. its been a bit of hidden haven, to be found.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity How lucky can you get. Not married? NO CHILDREN?

Hope I am not to nosey, am I?

Peace and Love Irene :p :p :p

charity
    Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Nov. 03 2007,18:51)
    Charity How lucky can you get. Not married?  NO CHILDREN?

Hope I am not to nosey, am I?

Peace and Love Irene  :p :p :p

O Ive gota play with this one first before answering.. mrs truth??? Datts way way to…hmmm funny

“How lucky can you get”. “Not married”

charity
    Participant

A last minute shuffle of the deck chairs on the titanic even?

IM4Truth
    Participant

:laugh:

that is way to funny!

Yes, I know, married people have to have some fun, right? I only been married 47 years to the same old guy, dont tell my Husband.

Peace and Love Irene

:cool: :cool:

charity
    Participant

God bless you mrs truth….your a breeze of fresh air
    Keep rejoicing. its a good medicine, and works wonders, moving mountains

charity

charity
    Participant

Welten auseinander für worser für besseres die eine Sache

daß uns zusammen holt, ist, jeder wünscht Liebe,

lieben Sie, die everbody Liebe yeah wünscht Liebe jeder

Notwendigkeiten lieben, lieben, Liebe, die jeder Liebe benötigt.

:D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Charity So wo hasst du Deutsch gelernt? Liebe Die Liebe wuenschen. Das ist wunderbar. Triotzdem lieben wir, Welten auseinander oder nicht. Liebe is was man nicht sehen kann, bloss fuehlen kann. Wie der Wind. Liebe ist ein act Gottes. Wie gut Gott ist. Wir brauchen nichts zu machen Gott liebt uns trotzdem. Wie die Gesetze Gottes in Deutsch aus zu schreiben, habe ich noch nie versucht. Es ist schon lange her seitdem ich meine Heimatsprache geschrieben habe. Ich screibe sonst niemand mehr in Deuschland.

How did you get those dots on top of wuenschen? I don't know how much German you know or not, so I better stop here. Nice going.

Peace and Love Mrs.

:D :D :D

charity
    Participant

:laugh: Mrs truth…I know on the other hand there’s five fingers, but I’m still trying to learn the English language, I wasn't standing in that line when the gifts were given out.

I just had that message translated just for you.
    :D :D

IM4Truth
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Nov. 06 2007,08:54)
    :laugh: Mrs truth…I know on the other hand there’s five fingers, but I’m still trying to learn the English language, I wasn't standing in that line when the gifts were given out.

I just had that message translated just for you.
    :D  :D

Charity You did that just for me? How nice of you. You are such a Sweetheart.
    Thank you so very much.

Love Irene

charity
    Participant

A friend sent this to me (copy and past)

I was testing the children in my Sunday school class to see if they Understood the concept of getting to Heaven.

I asked them, 'If I sold my house and my car, had a big garage sale and gave all my money to the church, would that get me into Heaven?'

'NO!' the children answered.

'If I cleaned the church every day, mowed the yard, and kept everything neat and tidy, would that get me into Heaven?'

Again, the answer was, 'NO!' By now I was starting to smile. Hey,this was fun!

'Well, then, if I was kind to animals and gave candy to all the children, and loved my husband, would that get me into Heaven?' I asked them again.

Again, they all answered, 'NO!' I was just bursting with pride for them.

Well, I continued, 'then how can I get into Heaven?'

A six-year-old boy shouted out, 'YOU GOTTA BE DEAD!

Viewing 20 posts - 681 through 700 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account