Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi c,
    Our God is not a God of confusion but of peace.

Why do men love confusion?
    Why do they seek the gnat and swallow the camel?
    They confuse themselves and muddy the water for others,
    then cry” all is mystery”

charity
    Participant

Lev 11:4 Nevertheless these shall ye not eat of them that chew the cud, or of them that divide the hoof: [as] the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he [is] unclean unto you.
    Mat 23:24 [Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Zec 14:15 And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all [these] things are done in parables:

He who forsakes his own judgment shall be judged;

Where pride is held no learning can take place

It’s not about winners and losers its about staying alive forever

So much better to enter the kingdom with one eye gauged out

Age of grace shall end for them! They must be extended this first

And in this they shall crucify the flesh of the righteous after Christ

Being a mystery blessing for us

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    We can learn so much from the gentile centurion.

Lk 7
    “1Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum.

2And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die.

3And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders of the Jews, beseeching him that he would come and heal his servant.

4And when they came to Jesus, they besought him instantly, saying, That he was worthy for whom he should do this:

5For he loveth our nation, and he hath built us a synagogue.

6Then Jesus went with them. And when he was now not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to him, saying unto him, Lord, trouble not thyself: for I am not worthy that thou shouldest enter under my roof:

7Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.

8For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

9When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

10And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.”

he knew Jesus was from God.
    he knew the word of Jesus would be effective.
    he followed faith.

So much for those who would prefer their reading of scripture and call Jesus a liar, and make an idol of a fabricated trinity.

1Jn 5
    “21Little children, keep yourselves from idols.”

charity
    Participant

Thinking

Blind faith is vain believing

Why offer faith towards Men

Who may steel it from us?

Is it better not to go forth and put mud on your eyes?

At then at least our faith went upwards; to come back down on us

Seen we do not have the lord Jesus in the flesh today, or we strugle even to understand.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi c,
    “Blessed are those who have not seen and yet believe.”

Naaman thought the wisdom of God was a joke too, but obeying God brought results.
    Arguing with God can be rather more terminally unhelpful.

charity
    Participant

Neither can prescription drugs restore hope.

Argue with God yes a faith in need of trust

Faith and hope and all shall be added unto us

Depression when hope is lost

Neither can prescription drugs restore hope.

More than the joy of the lord in the heart of man

Who puts their trust in doctors to extent their life?

That their heart shall say it’s not my time to go

Its not my time grow in suffering

Have we yet given God chance to heal? even the broken heart?

charity
    Participant

What goes up from us must come down on us

Law of gravity

He who forsakes his own judgment shall need to be judged;

Where pride is heard learning is void

It’s not about winners and losers it’s about staying alive forever

City Gates open or closed all day and night

Expect controversy over entering

Blood against blood

And in this they shall crucify the flesh for righteousness

Being a mystery blessing for worthyness

Blind faith is vain believing

Why offer faith towards Men?

Lord Permitted Gate keepers holding power may steel our faith from us?

Perverting the grace of God Into lasciviousness

Seeing we do not have the lord Jesus in the flesh with us

Looking For the day the Hands and knees shall be strengthened

Argue with God yes a faith in need of trust

Is it not better to go forth and put mud on the eyes?

At least then

Our faith offered upwards; can come back down on us

Depression when hope is lost

Neither can prescription drugs restore hope

What More Works, than the joy of the lord in the heart of man

Who puts their trust in doctors to extent their life?

That their heart shall say to God it’s not my time to go

Faith! I shall not leave until he has said

Shall we give him a chance to perform; or take our faith to a man?

Seek ye first the kingdom of God test, Just where does our faith rest?

Moving off only from there shall bring what help we truly need from men.

charity

charity
    Participant

LAMATATION

Where for are some still using heads as stairs to climb into heaven.

Saved; sorting out salvation; Eternal salvation

It is the same message to every soul; despite which congregation

All men have been saved; all men have been attached to the vine; some shall detach themselves and be gathered and thrown in the fire.

2Th 1:2 Grace unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2Th 1:3 ¶ We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;

2Th 1:4 So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

Context of saved by grace alone; for even the dogs eat what falls from the table!
    2Th 1:5 [Which is] a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

2Th 1:6 Seeing [it is] a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

2Th 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

charity

charity
    Participant

Walking in the spirit leaving the flesh behind

I am what I am by the grace of God, to begin the marvellous work of transformation that is spoken of by the prophets, towards righteousness from the belly of death with my cheek pressed in the dust of the earth.

Mar 14:38 Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly [is] ready, but the flesh [is] weak.

Jhn 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, [they] are spirit, and [they] are life.

Day’s of learning how to walk in the spirit refusing the flesh;
    Taking every thought captive to the obedience of God

Have we become so concerned with the worry of the world that we turn from effort to catch every thought that the flesh may not act out.

Rom 8:4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

So it is that I may not please God when I walk in the flesh; I wish to please God! so moment by moment I am subject to heart checks while learning to walk in the spirit; as the flesh walk soon begins to lessen each day; towards freedom liberty; for I am not subject to captivity the spirit of bondage again.

Rom 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

How do we Mortify deeds?
    How shall I know when I am walking in the flesh in which I cannot please God while my heart is void of this understanding I may not ride the liberty freeway?

Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

Motives

For when my will is in control I walk in the flesh; when I consider my gain; I am Flesh minded, doing what looks Good can be evil coming from a void of understanding heart.
    Yet my days of understanding he shall forget for a new start.

Rom 8:5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
    Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded [is] death; but to be spiritually minded [is] life and peace.

Not moving backwards to the past things; walk dealing with the moment in time; don’t go forward to tomorrow; he shall take care of what you need then;
    Moment by moment who’s mind is stayed on him will he show us the things we need to see. Satan shall attempt to accuse you concerning your life; but stand up by the redeemer in Grace alone; moment by moment is all the spirit can walk with in the mind.

The pride of man those things from the beginning; except the flesh and follow the instructions toward freedom; pride shall refuse the heart check.
    But he who is chastened of God in pride shall be as Pure Gold

Isa 13:12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

It is a simple thing that God asks of us? to do deal with pride!
    And such as blue in the face they reject until destruction hits; as a child void of ears for a simple command.
    They bluff and pore new wine into old wine skins; just to avoid the Pride submission; they do well on other things even thinking they may escape and hold the pride for themselves
    Pride makes you feel good for 5 minutes; God is not of respector of men! It dose not make him happy; as foolish Galations have you now been made perfect in the flesh?
    But pride will be seen in their works; they being void of discipline for pride refuse failure.

1Cr 5:4 In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
    1Cr 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Isa 13:11 And I will punish the world for [their] evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

2Cr 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
    Phl 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    1Ti 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

charity[/U]

charity
    Participant

Grace To All MEN

Every Knee Shall Bow; Thats every knee!

Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else.

Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Rom 8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,

Rom 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Lyrics – Learn To Be Still BY U2

It's just another day in paradise
    As you stumble to your bed
    You'd give anything to silence
    Those voices ringing in your head
    You thought you could find happiness
    Just over that green hill
    You thought you would be satisfied
    But you never will-
    Learn to be still

We are like sheep without a shepherd
    We don't know how to be alone
    So we wander 'round this desert
    And wind up following the wrong gods home
    But the flock cries out for another
    And they keep answering that bell
    And one more starry-eyed messiah
    Meets a violent farewell-
    Learn to be still
    Learn to be still

Now the flowers in your garden
    They don't smell so sweet
    Maybe you've forgotten
    The heaven lying at your feet

[Solo]

There are so many contridictions
    In all these messages we send
    (We keep asking)
    How do I get out of here
    Where do I fit in
    Though the world is torn and shaken
    Even if your heart is breakin'
    It's waiting for you to awaken
    And someday you will-
    Learn to be still
    Learn to be still

You just keep on runnin'
    Keep on runnin'

God has put in all hearts ernest epectaions towards him

Rom 8:19  For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

That the Sons of God have the mind and will of God; that in love none may perish.

Christs death on the cross shall not be a wasted,
    He gave his life for all men

THE WORD OF GOD

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Rom 10
    ” 1Brethren, my heart's desire and my prayer to God for them is for their salvation.
    2For I testify about them that they have a zeal for God, but not in accordance with knowledge.

3For not knowing about God's righteousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God”

If Zeal could save or honest endeavour restore our relationship with God then the spired towers of Babel reaching up for the sky and dominating the landscape all around the world would demonstrate the victory of Christ and a glorious menage of various godly service, a tapestry of variety saving most of humanity.
    Instead they are the tombstones of folly, sepulchres of falsity, graves of uselessness.

Matthew 7:14
    Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
    1Tim 3
    1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2Tim 3
    5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

2Tim 2
    19Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

Rev 18
    ” 20Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick

Fall of babylon predicted

More to come thanking God for the New things he shall do!

We really cannot do anything of ourselves.

Isa 43:14 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry [is] in the ships.

Isa 43:15 I [am] the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

Isa 43:16 ¶ Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;

Isa 43:17 Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.

Isa 43:18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

Isa 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert.

Under the feet they Go
    Isa 43:20 The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, [and] rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.

I love this
    Isa 43:21 This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.

Evidence is that we still must arrive at these prophecies for the beasts are working over time still.

Rejoicing in everything anyway;

Israels sin of ingratitude IS 43; 22-27

charity

charity
    Participant

Citizen of a different Land

The question is how to grow?

Set apart from this world we know

So I step out of the ordinary, can you fell your soul ascending

So may we understand that the government we have must stand

For Christ has said, respect the authorities of this world, keep the peace, even though its a mess

So I wonder how it came, that Christians of the world shout and demand

For we do not come under the law of this land

For we are not of this world, but gathered by his hand

His work on earth must be done, so he said come out, make a run

The inhabitants of the world, will run it their way, for they are of carnal mind and cannot obey

So I say turn your head the other way, towards the goal and narrow way

As a citizen of a different Land, be free, the bloods on their hands

So may we see, just how God created us to be.

Bring forth his children to be set free

charity

charity
    Participant

Angels on board

Hbr 1:14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Hbr 2:3 How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard [him];

Spirt of Adoption to wit.. romans 8
    Mat 18:10 Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.

1Ti 5:21 I charge [thee] before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one before another, doing nothing by partiality.

Angles on board
    Hbr 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Mat 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

Hbr 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

That our Adoption may not wit receiving the Anti Christ spirit as reward

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
    Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
    Rev 13:4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who [is] like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
    Rev 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Lk 4
    ' 5And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

7If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.'

Jesus did not argue with Satan over this claim

The god of this world gives power and wealth to those who worship him
    but the poor shall inherit the kingdom of light.

Matthew 5:3
    ” Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Luke 6:20
    And turning His gaze toward His disciples, He began to say, ” Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.

Matt 22
    ” 8Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.

9Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

10So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

Luke 14:23
    And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick

okay

Gold

Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

charity :D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    We do not serve mammon but use it to make eternal friends.

Luke 16:13
    No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:11
    If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?

Luke 16:9
    And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

charity
    Participant

From one end of the earth to the other to find these things

2Ti 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.

Jam 3:17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, [and] easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Eternal friends that may not lead astray with the power of death swallowed up; They have no chance of going wrong.

1Cr 16:14  Let all your things be done with charity.
    1Cr 16:15  I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and [that] they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)
    1Cr 16:16  That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with [us], and laboureth.
    1Cr 16:17  I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.

Herdles
    1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I
    Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Lk 16
    “25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. “

We must share with Lazarus who does not know the prince of darkness.

charity
    Participant

I Desired and asked My Lord If I may Be Made worthy one Day to serve him with a righteous Heart.
    That I may posess the Love that passeth all Knowlege
    Praise Day and night sets a heart moving.

Behold; this is the fast which I have chosen, Saith the Lord
    Loosen every band of wickedness, untie the tightened cords of forcible contracts,
    send away the broken ones released, and tear in pieces every unjust bond.
    Break they bread to the hungry, and if you seest one naked cloth him; bring the shalterless into thy house, and if you seest a humble man, thou shall not despise him,

Then shall thy light break forth in the morning, and they healing shall arise quickly, and righteousness shall go forth before thy face, and the glory of God shall environ thee.

Clothed in garments of praise alone through everything.

Thankyou Nick

Charity

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account