Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    1Peter 2
    “10Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

11Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; “

Strangers in an occupied land. Not known to the god of this world they do know the voice of the shepherd and listen only to his call.

It resonates in scripture.

Jn10
    ” 5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.”

charity
    Participant

John delivers his thoughts as Laws and comands, without lifting a hand to relieve any burden
    Expecting us to receive, without any explanation of why? whereby people spend there life time arguing over what John meant by what he said Jesus said.
    Peter has delivered the message, and the explanation to follow.
    Paul is burdened to repair the ones that haven made they perfected by A sounding Law. That has encourage a child to judge with his own earthly mind, without understanding, considering his own mind is need of renewing, to even Know a stranger from anothe, lead then to puffing himself up in pride,  using the Law, that even A law made up the mind … that…Jesus is the son of God has been delivered to a mind, and if they do not confess, they are fuel for the fire, fear consumes them into a power of Iniquity.
    Jesus charged his disciples not to tell anybody ….. Mat 12:16 And charged them that they should not make him known:  Mat 16:20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ. These because they shall want to destroy Him…again don’t tell he said…this was ignored again… Mat 9:30  And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See [that] no man know [it].  Mat 9:31  But they, when they were departed, spread abroad his fame in all that country. Mat 9:32 ¶ As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil. …Even with all the Miracles Moses did…the congregation did not understand from the heart, but only from what they saw and heard in their minds, and this be the foundation of Law, the principalities and power of the mind doing the believing…A Hot fire…this pleased Jesus, that flesh and blood did not reveal his Identity to peter, Mat 16:15  He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?  Mat 16:16  And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.  Mat 16:17  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.  Mat 16:18  And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.  Mat 16:19  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.  Mat 16:20  Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.     Therefore we should not introduce the Christ by A LAW OF BEING THE SON OF GOD; FOR THIS shall surly destroy him building Zion and the kingdom of God within the hearts of the children

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You judge John as a man and not as a servant of God.
    If you judge him as a servant you judge his Master too.

charity
    Participant

God bless The Men That Labor Day and Night, without rest, to make a way, for the Highway, that shall contain us all

A Psalm of David, Maschil.Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit [there is] no guile.Psa 32:1.2

Guile
    Pro 16:26  He that laboureth laboureth for himself; for his mouth craveth it of him.
    Pro 16:27  An ungodly man diggeth up evil: and in his lips [there is] as a burning fire.
    Pro 16:25  There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof [are] the ways of death. (desire of intent)

A Prudent Man, a wellspring of life
    Pro 16:20  He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy [is] he.
     The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increaseth learning.  Understanding [is] a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools [is] folly. The heart of the wise teacheth his mouth, and addeth learning to his lips.  Pro 16:24  Pleasant words [are as] an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.

For the prudent man….
    your enemies slumber being deaf …
    that they shall not steal rewards of labor
    They shall never receive the reward of delivering the truth, Those words, that shall make the people praise and rejoice

Isa 62:6 ¶ I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, [which] shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence,
    And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth. The LORD hath sworn by his right hand, and by the arm of his strength, Surely I will no more give thy corn [to be] meat for thine enemies; and the sons of the stranger shall not drink thy wine, for the which thou hast laboured: But they that have gathered it shall eat it, and praise the LORD; and they that have brought it together shall drink it in the courts of my holiness. Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people; cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people.
    Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward [is] with him, and his work before him.  And they shall call them, The holy people, The redeemed of the LORD: and thou shalt be called, Sought out, A city not forsaken.

charity

charity
    Participant

Who seeks after the last trumpet?
    The great and terrible Day of the lord
    Where there’s three trumpets that we must hear,
    that we don’t get surprised, unprepared
    The Lord made Man small and great
    Small in the great things, Greatest in the smallest of things
    Blessed is the man whom has root within himself
    Bless is the Man, whom is not born created of a woman,
    but born of God, he seeks his roots from where he been sent forth from
    Wicked kings come and go, rise again, to fall from their thrones.
    Add no meaning to his living. Condemned forever,
    Alive only to roll a huge stone up a hill, nearing the top, only to have it roll crushing his life
    As one never intended from the start? Perishing and returning back to dust
    Some how born, Son to the evil one, born from a woman, lost before they start,
    Blessed is the Man awakening from a deep sleep, to the knowledge of his own bone a flesh?
    Things made visible, if a man be created of Woman?
    What’s invisible unseen, zeal, forsaken even the closet gift, the woman created “Taken from within him?”

Rising to prevent,offence, creating children in danger of  corruption,
    A fine Army that can be only number now as sand of sea,
     which  deceit, befouled the earth with their deeds,
    which in all times of their age made lawlessness and mixing,
    a great enmity.
    When will the keepers of the Gates, understand,
    the creation was not created as inheritance.
    The Garden of Eden a paradise between corruptibility and incorruptibility.
    Its root, in the garden formed as the earth end’s’.
    Its heights as the clouds, a paradise descending
    Who of those that endure all manner of offence from those that exasperate their souls,
    as it was from the beginning,
    who shall know to avert their eyes from iniquity,
    and make a righteous judgment, towards wicked offences?

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The meek shall inherit the earth.

charity
    Participant

Psa 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

I WISH TO PAY RESPECT AND HONOR TO King David
    Many times I hear reports, that a seemingly very harsh and condemning towards the OT King that God set on high, who in his day was mighty no other had a heart like KING David
    THE One that came forward to fight the giant as A MERE youth, saving whole armies from the field of blood, by A ONE ON ONE challenge (Pity this could not be done these days) anyway. God made David to go on and take many armies lives, being NAMED a man of war, each Nation was given to HIS hand in defeat by God, his enimies were disolve under his feet
    Many christans struggle to except this as the God they desire to follow, putting David in a compromising position of respect. due to violence, some records writen sealed within our Bible have taken advantage, to cause David to be found acussed eg the heart of the writer of chron)
    David loved God and was prepared to do everything God requested of him
    And David obeyed, to the point that he changed the future of the earth that even today would not be as it is without David’s mighty Hand of Power from God over the seed on earth.
    David new.. from each Man that lived, a whole Nation would appear visable, as in … Kill one cockroach and you have destroyed a whole Nation from its loins in time to come.
    Today the portion of the seed that has survived, dose not compare to what would come upon us, without Gods devine intervention, on the wise those seeking still to control the earth in the Name of their Idol Gods
    Also from David came the promise of new Life, and the rising of the dead, Its Impact on the earth, brought many to preserve themselves as mummies for this rising, they even removed organs out of those they felt were wicked, in order to complicate the rising, they left Items of use in the tombs also, things that might be handy,

charity

thehappyman
    Participant

Very well written poems , Keep up the inspirational encounters of faith and pondering. Thank God, for your not on the seat of do-little. …………………….God Bless

charity
    Participant

Quote (thehappyman @ Aug. 08 2007,17:11)
    Very well written poems , Keep up the inspirational encounters of faith and pondering. Thank God, for your not on the seat of do-little. …………………….God Bless

Thankyou thehappyman
    I have been wishing to greet you for some time

And may the lord bless you; and keep safe on your journey
    May the sun rise and the new day begin

charity

charity
    Participant

The voice of the Lord of hosts that sounds throughout the Old Testament;
    Phillip sent by God to give a report, to the very same question we are asking

, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?

Act 8:27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, 28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. 29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. :30 And Philip ran thither to [him], and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? :31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. 32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
    :33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. 34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
    :35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

Again I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
    Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,
    :8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law [is] within my heart.
    :9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O LORD, thou knowest. :10 I have not hid thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation: I have not concealed thy lovingkindness and thy truth from the great congregation. :11 Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me.

, I pray thee, Paul of whom speaketh now? after the prophet his own soul, Lo he came in a body prepared for Him That God taketh away the first to make way for the second;
    For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Rom 8:29
    Hbr 10:5 ¶ Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me: :6 In burnt offerings and [sacrifices] for sin thou hast had no pleasure. :7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God. :8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and [offering] for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure [therein]; which are offered by the law; :9 *Then said he*, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. :10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once [for all].

Isa 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, [even] the sure mercies of David.

Men have taken and killed the prince of Life whom God raised up and sent, yet he saith when I am risen again; having destroyed the power of the second death; ye may tell the vison; and I will go before you to galilee
    Mat 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be *risen again from the dead*.
    Mat 26:32 *But after I am risen again*, I will go before you into Galilee.
    take part in the first resurrection of the dead; for the second death is the resurrection of Life incorruptible; witt

charity

michaels
    Participant

hi charity me think this saphire mountain in the middle,in the book of enoch,is the angle with gods name in him ,pretending to be god in ex 24, for they said they all saw god,yet jesus said ,none have seen the father,this angle was standing on saphire,hmmm.this mountain also is as enoch said the path of the angles.for he saw the path of the angles.thanks for haveing me read enoch again,but me could only read to chapter 21 or so,there was no more ,is this all that is posted here.and what did you mean by ,,even.

michaels
    Participant

sounds like the TRUTH is leading you,me read a little of the words.

charity
    Participant

Hi Michaels.
    There is no dout that the fallen Angels have gained and entry within the scriptures; for only one thing left then; saving grace ; Love the lord thy God with all your heart and mind and bring everything you hear and see before him; and he shall not let our path be diverted by them.
    The fallen angelshave been working hard against the earthly host in hope of preventing the set up our earthly throne and kingdom that God has given his word concerning his Sons on earth
    Train the ears and eyes; we should never forbid the Angels of God access to the earthly throne; that is their gob; without understanding we are in danger of supporting the destruction and contributing to the desolation of the earths and our inheritance

Hold tight to your faith; the lords angel dwells with the poor and needy hearts; even from the set up of the Kingdom throne, our Inheratance

The angel of the Lord is keeping busy still; blessed are the poor heart
    Psa 34:7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
    The Angel of the lord smote the enemies
    Isa 37:36 Then the angel of the LORD went forth, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians a hundred and fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they [were] all dead corpses.

Men talk to the Angel of the lord
    Zec 1:11 And they answered the angel of the LORD that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.

The Angel of the Lord Talks with the Lord of Hosts
    Zec 1:12 Then the angel of the LORD answered and said, O LORD of hosts, how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which thou hast had indignation these threescore and ten years?
    Zec 1:14 So the angel that communed with me said unto me, Cry thou, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; I am jealous for Jerusalem and for Zion with a great jealousy.

The Angel of Lord talks with Man in their dreams
    Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

The Angel of the Lord keeps you safe; and ministers the way; and the timing
    Mat 2:19 But when Herod was dead, behold, an angel of the Lord appeareth in a dream to Joseph in Egypt,

And the Angel of the lord directed Philip; to the person and place he needed to be…Hope that wasn’t interfering with his Sabbath Day oath     sorry guys
    Act 8:26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.

And latter Peter is revived to meet the Angel of the Lord
    Act 12:7And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon [him], and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from [his] hands.

And the Angel of the Lord smote; Herod. Soon after he raised peter and lead out of the prison walls;
    Act 12:21  And upon a set day Herod, arrayed in royal apparel, sat upon his throne, and made an oration unto them. :22  And the people gave a shout, [saying, It is] the voice of a god, and not of a man. 23  And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.

The Angels give the glory to God; for they are fellow servants and of the brethren the prophets
    Rev 22:8  And I John saw these things, and heard [them]. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
    :9  Then saith he unto me, See [thou do it] not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God

:) May God Bless you and keep you in your calling

michaels
    Participant

do you know you can can talk with god directly,you dont need angles.did not enoch talk with god,and many more.we souldent put our trust in angles but in the father and son only.for as it says in acts 7:42-43 they worshiped the host of heaven,(the angles). beware my little children for satan appears as an angle of light, look to the father only,dont be decieved,.yet you are correct, GOD does allow, and use angles to do his bidding.some of whom have gone astray in pride to do there own will.yet even in there own will, they cant go against the true word of God,as the angle in the cleft in the rock couldent show his face but his back only,he was still subject to GOD,yet he made himself god.ex 33:23 thou shall see my back,but my face shall not be seen.ex 23:27 and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.this angle must have been their enemy, yet the word of the lord cant be broken,so the angle still had to show his back as GOD said.latter after moses fell in pride he couldent show his face either, but had to ware a vail,for he was now an enemy of GODS people.jesus said,theirs one who accuses you even moses in whom you trust,and satan the accuser of the bretheren was cast to earth with all his angles.if moses is to accuse this means he dosent know GOD,for GOD is love,he said to love your brother,there is no love or forgiveness in accusing,for if he loved,and forgave he would not accuse our brothers.yet there is one rightches judge,even yehshua.

Laurel
    Participant

Charity,
    I didn't have time to read all your poetry, but the one about New Zeland is absolutely beautiful. I think you should submit to your government. It is good enought to be the national anthem. Keep writing!
    Laurel

charity
    Participant

Holding hands facing the immensity of ocean waves.
    Alone they might be washed away, but together they stand strong.

Mat 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon [is] here.

The harvest is past; the summer is ended
    My people are not saved?
    The seats in government authority offered in grace
    Have served themselves; doing mischief using Laws
    The grace has ended; spread their bones before the sun
    They built again the foundations; with out the precious stone
    See whom has served heavenly hosts; worshiping at the feet of fellow men

Time to leave or pay the rent
    The Master wants his house back!
    Finding men pretending to be his Sons friend
    The King shall remove whom he please
    From His Sons banquet; wedding feast
    The Saints shall take the kingdom back
    Gathering for the great feast of GOD
    The turning point shall arrive on time
    The stalk and the turtle even know their coming time
    But Men neither knew;
    They received the new life hidden in the king; the father of the son; the groom

From the set up of the throne to Solomon the kingdom fall
    To the glory of God a saved Queen
    To the glory of Solomon she stands; having harkened and heard that her soul shall return
    Delivered From the mouth of Christ;
    The statues and judgements justice from this kingdom shall arise

charity

michaels
    Participant

until religion and tradition is broken down,and taken away,the world will remain blind and deaf,but when they see and hear,the children will retern to the father,.for he is the TRUTH.that they may love him as he loves them,.that they may know him,as me know him.

michaels
    Participant

Hello Charity, my name is jacki (michael's wife) been enjoying some of your poetry with michael ,and would like to share some of my own ,that the LORD has given me. Sitting on a mountain oh so high almost to where i can reach the sky ,sorting and sifting out my mind from all the knowledge of past times wondering and asking whats the true LIGHT i opened my eyes to GOD's SON rise. i knew right then in my heart my life was just beginning to start then GOD told me he would never ever part because he now and forever lives in my heart. the end

charity
    Participant

Quote (michaels @ Aug. 19 2007,17:15)
    Hello Charity, my name is jacki (michael's wife)  been enjoying some of your poetry with michael ,and would like to share some of my own ,that the LORD has given me.   Sitting on a mountain oh so high almost to where i can reach the sky ,sorting and sifting out  my mind from all the knowledge of past times wondering and asking whats the true LIGHT i opened my eyes to GOD's SON rise. i knew right then in my heart my life was just beginning to start then GOD told me he would never ever part because he now and forever lives in my heart. the end

Hey Jacki…
    Thanks so much for writing; and its lovely to hear from you
    It’s so nice to have you post;Blessed; and I have been pondering over some things Michaels has said; they have been very helpful to me…. thanks to both of you

This is kinder cute to see the wives turning up under their mans user name
    Where are Mrs t8, and mrs Isaiah? umm and no ….the fishing excuse are for the guys…u guys

Jacki feel free to write whatever your heart is feeling; remember its, heart to heart maybe some truth;we all desire the same end and goal…Paradise

:laugh: Love from charity :laugh:

Laurel
    Participant

No Knowledge of Thou Whom Hast No Knowledge

Oh how my heart exposed doth break
    Our El above ye doth forsake
    Where art the love and kindness then
    When every knee refuseth bend?
    Made for thou-self to fill the spot
    Thou saith Him, but know Him not
    Her idols and eggs doth celebrate
    Stand fast ye traditions, hold debate
    From whence these things originate?
    Reverse the truth, abominate
    Thou songs abound, thou burdens light
    Thou stagger blindly in the night
    Understand naught as conscience care
    No law to guide, nor make aware
    Without a price, ‘tis paid thou see
    If only thou acknowledge thee
    Not a one can count to three
    In His stead erect a tree
    Against His face, these things thou place
    Believe thou may, by power of grace?
    Cometh Him then, a day once hidden
    Strange as thou art will be forbidden.
    Selah

Laure 2007

Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Viewing 20 posts - 521 through 540 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account