Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ June 12 2007,12:30)
    Hi Mandy

I have a very strong firm faith in God,
    In my heart, I am convinced that I am doing what I feel is the will of God for me to do.
    God knows the Intensions of my heart; they are not hidden from him
    By grace I stand only, guilty until found innocent until justified?

But how can I judge my brother/sister? And set any at nought?
    When they are convinced within their heart that they seek to do the will of God
    So then even I, my self, shall give account of my own actions to God.

Charity

Yes, God knows our hearts and that is a very comforting feeling and knowledge. It's impossible to please God without faith, and so I am happy to hear of yours. God bless.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Prov3
    “1My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”

charity
    Participant

Either way Mandy
    When one has finally found self sporting vanity, it is a cause for rejoicing greatly
    With faith.. God loves us and will lead us into understanding, so for whatever we do, may it be done from a heart that is seeking to serving God, only out of what we presently can understand,
    For what its worth, knowing and expecting that he shall need to correct my path, then rejoicing in the suffering,knowing that which shall come soon after
    :laugh: For we were all made suject to vanity, unwillingly, so why not then, fall in the arms of Grace freely?

charity
    Participant
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    How important it is to be reborn into God's family.
    “Seek ye first the kingdom…”

charity
    Participant
    charity
    Participant

Gen 9:12 And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:

over the rainbow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSBmq0Zerow

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Jer 33
    ” 14Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

15In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

16In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this is the name wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

17For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;

18Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.

19And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying,

20Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;

21Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

22As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.

23Moreover the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,

24Considerest thou not what this people have spoken, saying, The two families which the LORD hath chosen, he hath even cast them off? thus they have despised my people, that they should be no more a nation before them.

25Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;

26Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.”

The branch, the son and the root of David will rule.

charity
    Participant

Amen Nick :)

charity
    Participant

Vision of a camp, and, a couple of odd sandals
    Chatter chatter, on the rising of the dead, Fear No Man
    Discover What the Martial Artists and The ArmyDon’t Want You to Know, to grasp mentally; understand: a candidate who apprehends the significance of geopolitical issues.
    To become conscious of, as through the emotions or senses; perceive.

SYNONYMS  apprehend, comprehend, understand, grasp. These verbs denote perception of the nature and significance of something. Apprehend denotes both mental and intuitive awareness: “Intelligence is quickness to apprehend” (Alfred North Whitehead). Both comprehend and understand stress complete realization and knowledge: “To comprehend is to know a thing as well as that thing can be known” (John Donne). “No one who has not had the responsibility can really understand what it is like to be President” (Harry S. Truman). To grasp is to seize an idea firmly: “We have grasped the mystery of the atom and rejected the Sermon on the Mount” (Omar N. Bradley).

What then…Christ was killed …God raised him up again… Easter
    Is there fear now, that this should happen again, guarding a body of a saint, chaining him down, between two gaurds
    And he had killed James,he proceeded further to take Peter also, Killed with the sword? what do these words mean, for then came the days of unleavened bread that they should even then, bring his body forward at easter, presenting and showing, this apostle did not raise again?.

Act 12:1 ¶ Now about that time Herod the king stretched forth [his] hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further* to take Peter also*(Then were the days of unleavened bread.)
    Close observation… Act 12:4  And when he had apprehended him, he put [him] in prison, and delivered [him] to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.  ¶ Peter therefore was kept in prison: but prayer was made without ceasing of the church unto God for him.  Act 12:6  And when Herod would have brought him forth, the same night Peter was sleeping between two soldiers, bound with two chains: and the keepers before the door kept the prison. And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon [him], and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, *and raised him up*, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from [his] hands. And the angel said unto him, Gird thyself, and bind on thy sandals. And so he did. And he saith unto him, Cast thy garment about thee, and follow me. And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; butthought he saw a vision. When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him. And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and [from] all the expectation of the people of the Jews. And when he had considered [the thing], he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying. And as Peter knocked at the door of the gate, a damsel came to hearken, named Rhoda. And when she knew Peter's voice, she opened not the gate for gladness, but ran in, and told how Peter stood before the gate. And they said unto her, Thou art mad. But she constantly affirmed that it was even so. Then said they, It is his angel. But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened [the door], and saw him, they were astonished. But he, beckoning unto them with the hand to hold their peace, declared unto them how the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And he said, Go shew these things unto James, and to the brethren. And he departed, and went into another place. Now as soon as it was day, there was no small stir among the soldiers, what was become of Peter.

charity
    Participant

The Foxes, that devour the vineyards, and harvest

Mat 8:20  And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.

Psa 63:6  When I remember thee upon my bed, [and] meditate on thee in the [night] watches. Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice. My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.
    But those [that] seek my soul, to destroy [it], shall go into the lower parts of the earth. They shall fall by the sword: they shall be a portion for foxes.
    But the king shall rejoice in God; every one that sweareth by him shall glory: but the mouth of them that speak lies shall be stopped.

The Harvest of Mount Zion is desolate
    Lam 5:15  The joy of our heart is ceased; our dance is turned into mourning.
    The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
    For this our heart is faint; for these [things] our eyes are dim.
    Because of the mountain of Zion, which is desolate, the foxes walk upon it.
    ¶ Thou, O LORD, remainest for ever; thy throne from generation to generation. Wherefore dost thou forget us for ever, [and] forsake us so long time?
    Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old. But thou hast utterly rejected us; thou art very wroth against us.

The covernent of the crown,
    cast to ground,
    foxes have prevented, him to stand in the battle.
    Psa 89:39 Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown [by casting it] to the ground. Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin. All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
    Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
    Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.

The Hailstones that wash away the lies, that have made Mount Zion as desert and wilderness, if an unclear trumpets sounds, who shall prepare himself fro the battle, sayest Paul
    Eze 13:4  O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.
    Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made [others] to hope that they would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith [it]; albeit I have not spoken? ¶ Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I [am] against you, saith the Lord GOD. And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord GOD. Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and [there was] no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered [morter]: Say unto them which daub [it] with untempered [morter], that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend [it].

charity
    Participant

After John the Baptist, had baptised Jesus
    was he lead into the wilderness forty days and forty nights?the Gospel of John the disiple, records that Jesus was still around even the next day, John has no record of Satan tempting Jesus in the desert or even his forty Days in the desert ,The disciple records, these things that follow
    Jhn 1:35 ¶ Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples;
    Jhn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!
    Jhn 1:37 And the two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.
    Jhn 1:38 Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest thou? Jhn 1:39 He saith unto them, Come and see. They came and saw where he dwelt, and abode with him that day: for it was about the tenth hour.
    Jhn 1:40 One of the two which heard John [speak], and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.
    Jhn 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.
    Jhn 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone.
    Jhn 1:43 ¶ The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me.

Mathew records that after Christ had been Baptisted by John the Baptist, he was lead into the wilderness, and,at the end of the forty Days, he said these words to Satan… Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve, the devil left him, Angels came, and Matthew said, Jesus heard John was cast into prison, with that he departed to Galilee???

Mat 4:1 ¶ Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
    Mat 4:2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.
    Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.
    Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him,for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. Mat 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
    Mat 4:12 ¶ Now when Jesus had heard that John was cast into prison, he departed into Galilee;
    Mat 4:13 And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim:

I wounder why John has not recorded his being cast into prison? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Cast not your seeds of doubt but brood them if you must,
    John was no reporter but he saw with the eyes of his heart.
    All the book in the world could not hold all the details so he told us less.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 04 2007,17:00)
    Hi charity,
    Cast not your seeds of doubt but brood them if you must,
    John was no reporter but he saw with the eyes of his heart.
    All the book in the world could not hold all the details so he told us less.

Thanks Nick,
    It seems that his calling these Disciples Had something to do with for filling the prophecy Of Isaiah, and they shall conclude the noise of the battle of confusion with garments rolling in blood? for the purpose of the harvesting? the faithful away from fuel for fire

Mat 4:13  And leaving Nazareth, he came and dwelt in Capernaum, which is upon the sea coast, in the borders of Zabulon and Nephthalim: Mat 4:14  That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Mat 4:15  The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, [by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, Galilee of the Gentiles;  Mat 4:16  The people which sat in darkness saw great light; and to them which sat in the region and shadow of death light is sprung up. Mat 4:17  From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. Mat 4:18 ¶ And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.
    Mat 4:19  And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.  Mat 4:20  And they straightway left [their] nets, and followed him.
    Mat 4:21  And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James [the son] of Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father, mending their nets; and he called them.  Mat 4:22  And they immediately left the ship and their father, and followed him.

Here is the prophecy that Matt, has refired to?? That we might incline our ear to hear and understand the meaning of…. The land of Zabulon, and the land of Nephthalim, [by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan,

Isa 9:1 ¶ Nevertheless the dimness [shall] not [be] such as [was] in her vexation, when at the first he lightly afflicted the land of Zebulun and the land of Naphtali, and afterward did more grievously afflict [her by] the way of the sea, beyond Jordan, in Galilee of the nations.
    Isa 9:2  The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.
    Isa 9:3  Thou hast multiplied the nation, [and] not increased the joy: they joy before thee according to the joy in harvest, [and] as [men] rejoice when they divide the spoil.
    Isa 9:4  For thou hast broken the yoke of his burden, and the staff of his shoulder, the rod of his oppressor, as in the day of Midian.
    Isa 9:5  For every battle of the warrior [is] with confused noise, and garments rolled in blood; but [this] shall be with burning [and] fuel of fire.Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
    Isa 9:7  Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Paul saw the light
    Paul did great evil, and thought he had been raised in the perfect manner of the Law, putting many to death and locking them up, just because someone is doing evil deeds, we should not assume they love Darkness also?
    Jhn 3:19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. (Deeds WERE evil, condemned?)
    Jhn 3:20  For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
    All condemned, domined, for no flesh is good

charity
    Participant

Act 8:32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
    Act 8:33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.
    Act 8:34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? ???????? PREXISTANCE

YET HE HIMSELF NEW NOT, THAT THEY HAD DEVISED AGAINST HIM, TO SLAUGHTER HIM, AND CUT HIM OFF

Jer 11:19 But I [was] like a lamb [or] an ox [that] is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, [saying], Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.

Who would do such a thing? Yet one has brought forward the intent of the Lambs arrival, as if God has given his only begotten for to be the slaughter

(Behold AND the AND lamb AND of AND God)
    occurs in 2 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 1:29 – Jhn 1:36)
    Jhn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
    Jhn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

charity
    Participant

A New Name Given For Every Stone turned by Christ –
    ———————————————————–

Rev 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth [it].

Mat 3:9 And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Lam 4:1 ¶ How is the gold become dim! [how] is the most fine gold changed! the stones of the sanctuary are poured out in the top of every street.
    Lam 4:2 The precious sons of Zion, comparable to fine gold, how are they esteemed as earthen pitchers, the work of the hands of the potter!
    Lam 4:3 Even the sea monsters draw out the breast, they give suck to their young ones: the daughter of my people [is become] cruel, like the ostriches in the wilderness.
    Lam 4:4 The tongue of the sucking child cleaveth to the roof of his mouth for thirst: the young children ask bread, [and] no man breaketh [it] unto them.
    Lam 4:5 They that did feed delicately are desolate in the streets: they that were brought up in scarlet embrace dunghills.

Mat 4:3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

Isa 62:2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD shall name.

Mar 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner: (Rejected The First Name change?)

Mar 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, Seest thou these great buildings? there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

The Power of Death swallowed up, Raised incorruptible, The New Model within The Old

Charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    1Peter 2
    “Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings,
    2As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

3If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.

4To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

5Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

7Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

8And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

10Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. “

charity
    Participant

enigma
    mystery; secret; perplexity; puzzle; riddle

Example of enigma
    To all of the searchers, the missing child's location remained a great enigma.

Mar 12:10 And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:

Isa 9:6  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

1Peter 2
    “Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
    To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Portion of a Psalm; By King David; the Stone is laid that shall come to be rejected…Psa 118:20  This gate of the LORD, into which the righteous shall enter. I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. The stone [which] the builders refused is become the head [stone] of the corner. This is the LORD'S doing; it [is] marvellous in our eyes. This [is] the day [which] the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. Blessed [be] he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD…HOSEA 3; 5 Afterwards shall the children of Isreal return and seek the lord their God, and David their King; and shall fear the Lord and his Goodness in the LATTER DAY…Mat 22:2  The kingdom of heaven is like unto a “certain king”, *which made a marriage* “for his son”*, And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come. Again, he sent forth other servants, saying, Tell them which are bidden, Behold, I have prepared my dinner: my oxen and [my] fatlings [are] killed, and all things [are] ready: come unto the marriage.
    But they made light of [it], and went their ways, one to his farm, another to his merchandise: And the remnant took his servants, and entreated [them] spitefully, and slew [them]. But when the king heard [thereof], he was wroth: and he sent forth his armies, and destroyed those murderers, and burned up their city. Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy. Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage. So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast [him] into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are called, but few [are] chosen.

. Zec 9:16  And the LORD their God shall save them in that day as the flock of his people: for they [shall be as] the stones of a crown, lifted up as an ensign upon his land. For how great [is] his goodness, and how great [is] his beauty! corn shall make the young men cheerful, and new wine the maids.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    And the stones are found in the new Jerusalem

Rev 21
    ' 10And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

11Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

14And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. '

charity
    Participant

Strangers to welcome, even the seed of Hagar to Inhertance –

———————————————————–

1Pe 1:1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia,

Gen 21:14 And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave [it] unto Hagar, putting [it] on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba. ¶ And the water was spent in the bottle, and she cast the child under one of the shrubs. And she went, and sat her down over against [him] a good way off, as it were a bowshot: for she said, Let me not see the death of the child. And she sat over against [him], and *lift up her voice*, and *wept.* And God heard the voice of the lad*; and the angel of God called to *Hagar out of heaven*, and said unto her, What aileth thee, Hagar? fear not; for God hath heard the voice of the lad where he [is]. Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for **I will make him a great nation.** And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink. **And God was with the lad**; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. Hbr 11:12 Therefore **sprang there even of one**, and him as good as dead, [so **many] as the stars** of the sky in *multitude,* and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable. ¶ These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of [them], and embraced [them], **and confessed that they were strangers** and pilgrims on the earth**. For they that say such things declare plainly that **they seek a country**. And truly, if they had been mindful of that [country] from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.

Eph 2:18 For through him we **both have access** by one Spirit unto the Father.
    ¶ Now therefore ye are *no more strangers* and *foreigners*, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief *corner [stone]*; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Mat 3:1 ¶ In those days came John the Baptist, **preaching in the wilderness of Judaea**, Mat 3:2 And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
    Mat 3:3 For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, **The voice of one crying in the wilderness,** Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. Mat 3:4 And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.

Isa 14:1
    For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will *yet choose Israel*, and set them in their own land: **and the strangers** shall be joined with them, and **they shall cleave** to the house of Jacob.
    Eze 47:22
    And it shall come to pass, [that] ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, **and to the strangers** that sojourn among you, **which shall beget children among you**: and they shall be unto you *as born* in the country among the children of Israel; **they shall have inheritance with you **among the tribes of Israel.**

charity

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account