Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Are Luke and Mark, John, Moses and Nehemiah not now to be judged?
    That would be wise.

charity
    Participant

Hi
    Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.
    Jhn 21:25 And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books “that should be written.” Amen.

Heaven net some how seems like a little family?
    Even thought all are not all agreeing,
    And many times hurting each other, while we our selves are in great pain?

I have noticed nearly always John based, the on going argument, fruits of relentless no peace, stuck like an old record,
    Every time a coconut, they lead back, and the roots are
    One liner from the Gospel of John?

I some times think if we were to seal John’s book for moment?
    And continued to prove what we believe, by using the other books, how, and were, would we stand then according to this word?

Isa 8:16 ¶ Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples. And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him. Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [are] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion. ¶ And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead? To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them. And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. And they shall look unto the earth; and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and [they shall be] driven to darkness.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    That is one option but not a very good one lest you choke on another bit of gristle and spit it out too.
    Peter had a better thought saying not all of what Christ had said through Paul was understood by him.
    Rather you should ask for the mind of Christ that can grasp and encompass all of the precious Words of God.

charity
    Participant

It is only a suggestion, and could in power and strengthen or reveal it self other wise?
    Suggestion Based only on revealing for certain, that we are using all of the scriptures,
    understanding, we face the battle of worst deceptions from the time of Christ coming, and to not forsake the fathers and prophets words?
    When the prison doors were opened, the captives faced a time, and times, and half a time,
    At the hands of Man, that I understand shall be located, appearing unsuspecting, the face of the serpent, within Christ’s days on earth,
    And he shall wear out the saints of God? That  he intends to make the world a wilderness

Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.  
    Dan 7:25  And he shall speak [great] words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee,
    un suspected Man that..  destroyed the cities..he opened not the house of his prisoners..and here now is veiwed back in time, as a mystrey of Inquity, un moved?

Isa 14:12 ¶ How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;  [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, [even] all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, [and] slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Gen 3
    '1Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

2And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

3But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

4And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

5For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons. '

2Cor 11
    “3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. “

charity
    Participant

Angels have mans heavenly Mind,

Nick our Angels beholding the face of God in heaven,
    they hold the mind of God that was created for us from the beginning ,
    with faith and hope and suffering, we yet do not know what we shall become? in the Mind we have,
    with hope towards the renewed Mind, Transformed from the earthly Man to the Man from heaven,
    Matthew 18:1Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven

2Cr 5:8 We are confident, , and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
    2Cr 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 2Cr 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

This can’t happen till our Judgment is complete, and is only by searching our own hearts in all truth,
    to even suffer together, being first made subject to vanity unwillingly.
    To find ourselves full of vanity and leaning on our own Knowledge is a painful blessing that shall make the understanding heart, rejoice before God.
    Sown in weackness first, can the power ascend down from heaven, raising up Sons Of God

Rom 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with [him], that we may be also glorified together.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Natural men have minds inclined to death.
    Rebirth can give us the mind of Christ

charity
    Participant

Holy Books..Testimony of Disciples, yet to become Apostles with books to respect

Disciple- learner-Isa 8:16 ¶ Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.

Apostle= Ambassador for Christ,

Disciple= 1Cr 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part

Disciple= 1Cr 13:1 ¶ Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
    Eg Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Apostle= 1Cr 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Disciple… 1Cr 14:7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?

Disciple….1Cr 14:8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle? Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Psa 89:43 Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle. Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
    (sounds Like some one wanted him out of here, and fighting to begin over him)
    Do I believe a disciple or a father? Psa 89:4 Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.

Disciple….1Cr 14:9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

Disciples in learning are at risk of becoming the false prophets, making even Sodom Gomorrah’s punishment much more easier to have tolerated, than that the furry that is coming on this world
    Jer 23:14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness: they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah. Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.
    ¶ Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, [and] not out of the mouth of the LORD. They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. ¶ For who hath stood in the counsel of the LORD, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard [it]? Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
    The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

Disciples that cause the people to hear their words, yet God has said, he has not spoken to them? Even as they stand, and cause the people to hear seemingly Gods words, the glory they kept for themselves, proud enjoying the highly esteemed
    Jer 23:21 ¶ I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. Jer 23:23 ¶ [Am] I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi Charity,

Do you think that Peter was full of pride, for instance? What about when he was locked away in prison or standing before the courts? Surely those instances didn't call for pride but were more of humiliation? I don't know….

Do you think the gospels were written by false prophets?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi not3,
    She turns the knives in the backs of God's servants. So blind. So sad.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 11 2007,16:50)
    Hi not3,
    She turns the knives in the backs of God's servants. So blind. So sad.

If I'm not there in five minutes start without me Nick

charity
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 11 2007,16:15)
    Hi Charity,

Do you think that Peter was full of pride, for instance?  What about when he was locked away in prison or standing before the courts?  Surely those instances didn't call for pride but were more of humiliation?  I don't know….

Hi Mandy

A fine line between CONFIDENCE and arrogance, I am sure peter’s heart was all good, Mat 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

There are more Gospels than what was put into the holy bible and handed to us; it’s a shame that two of these are not even chosen, disciples of Jesus, reporting his words?
    Yes I do have some questions concerning the faithfulness of these gospels?
    Guilty until proven innocent?
    My reason is…I have seen so much on going blood on the christan battle field, people turning people over for fuel for the fire?
    I have been drawn to observe the source of the foundations where it comes from?
    That I have even posted on this thread the difference instances where each gospel contradicts the other,
    til nil fruits are found , and it comes down to, when two don’t agree lift your faith blindly to ignorance, or search out and discern the hearts?

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Did you note that only Matthew said adultery is grounds for divorce?
    Out goes another one.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 11 2007,18:49)
    Hi charity,
    Did you note that only Matthew said adultery is grounds for divorce?
    Out goes another one.

1Cr 11:10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on [her] head because of the angels.

because of the fallen Angels, I think thats adultrey?

No wait this is…..
    Jer 8:10 Therefore will I give their wives unto others, [and] their fields to them that shall inherit [them]: for every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.

charity
    Participant

Stars of heaven

Gen 22:17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which [is] upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

The Book of Enoch
    XLIII-XLIV. Astronomical Secrets.

And I saw other lightnings and the stars of heaven, and I saw how He called them all by their names and they hearkened unto Him. And I saw how they are weighed in a righteous balance according to their proportions of light: (I saw) the width of their spaces and the day of their appearing, and how their revolution produces lightning: and (I saw) their revolution according to the number of the angels, and (how) they keep faith with each other. And I asked the angel who went with me who showed me what was hidden: 'What are these?' And he said to me: 'The Lord of Spirits hath showed thee their parabolic meaning (lit. 'their parable'): these are the names of the holy who dwell on the earth and believe in the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.'

Rev 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Psa 103:20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.
    Bless ye the LORD, all [ye] his hosts; [ye] ministers of his, that do his pleasure. Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (charity @ June 11 2007,18:25)

Quote (Not3in1 @ June 11 2007,16:15)
    Hi Charity,

Do you think that Peter was full of pride, for instance?  What about when he was locked away in prison or standing before the courts?  Surely those instances didn't call for pride but were more of humiliation?  I don't know….

Hi Mandy

A fine line between CONFIDENCE and arrogance, I am sure peter’s heart was all good, Mat 10:17  But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

There are more Gospels than what was put into the holy bible and handed to us; it’s a shame that two of these are not even chosen, disciples of Jesus, reporting his words?
    Yes I do have some questions concerning the faithfulness of these gospels?
    Guilty until proven innocent?
    My reason is…I have seen so much on going blood on the christan battle field, people turning people over for fuel for the fire?
    I have been drawn to observe the source of the foundations where it comes from?
    That I have even posted on this thread the difference instances where each gospel contradicts the other,
    til nil fruits are found , and it comes down to, when two don’t agree lift your faith blindly to ignorance, or search out and discern the hearts?

God bless

Hi Charity, thanks for getting back to me.

With all of this that you shared with me….is it hard for you to trust God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You must commit to trusting scripture. You must walk out into the stream till you can no longer stand and are carried along. There is no way back as trust is demanded by God. The useless alternative is to be suspicious and only trust ourselves. Christ has the words of eternal life.
    Jn 6

66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.”

charity
    Participant

Adultery against the will of God for men and woman

If Christians wish to hold laws that were made for the sinners from over 3500 yrs ago living them out with today’s, it’s important to understand why they were made?
    In Christ’s day, the Laws were living as the authority and acting powers, and people were punished hereby,
    today the Christians can only punish by the treatment within the churches,
    In Christs day the effect of the Laws of Moses, were living and breathing, the new testament books, written back then are specking to people that are live under a government that observes all the Laws of Moses, today it’s as fleas still living on a dead Dog? Do Or governments observe Moses Laws?
    they have their own, Have we not learnt what sin is, that we are cursed to hold the old Laws? being Set free of the curse?

The world back when the Laws of Moses, were given, were aware of the Fallen Angels, helping themselves to the daughters of Men, Laws were made against a female giving her seed, for their children had born becoming giants that tormented the earth, this mating, was clearly not the will of God, and a sin, of Adultery against God, Aware ness was needed to understand, what had been wrong and a breach, from the beginning
    Giants can be read about up until even King David’s Day, well after the Laws were given to by Moses?

Have we lost the theme of the Battle from the beginning, that it is not any longer to observed, or even seen?

(giants)
    occurs 13 times in 11 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Gen 6:4 – Jos 18:16)

Gen 6:4
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare [children] to them, the same [became] mighty men which [were] of old, men of renown.
    Num 13:33
    And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, [which come] of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
    Deu 2:11
    Which also were accounted giants, as the Anakims; but the Moabites call them Emims.
    Deu 2:20
    (That also was accounted a land of giants: giants dwelt therein in old time; and the Ammonites call them Zamzummims;
    Deu 3:11
    For only Og king of Bashan remained of the remnant of giants; behold, his bedstead [was] a bedstead of iron; [is] it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? nine cubits [was] the length thereof, and four cubits the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.
    Deu 3:13
    And the rest of Gilead, and all Bashan, [being] the kingdom of Og, gave I unto the half tribe of Manasseh; all the region of Argob, with all Bashan, which was called the land of giants.
    Jos 12:4
    And the coast of Og king of Bashan, [which was] of the remnant of the giants, that dwelt at Ashtaroth and at Edrei,
    Jos 13:12
    All the kingdom of Og in Bashan, which reigned in Ashtaroth and in Edrei, who remained of the remnant of the giants: for these did Moses smite, and cast them out.
    Jos 15:8
    And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same [is] Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that [lieth] before the valley of Hinnom westward, which [is] at the end of the valley of the giants northward:
    Jos 17:15
    And Joshua answered them, If thou [be] a great people, [then] get thee up to the wood [country], and cut down for thyself there in the land of the Perizzites and of the giants, if mount Ephraim be too narrow for thee.
    Jos 18:16
    And the border came down to the end of the mountain that [lieth] before the valley of the son of Hinnom, [and] which [is] in the valley of the giants on the north, and descended to the valley of Hinnom, to the side of Jebusi on the south, and descended to Enrogel,

Today, many gods, supply and demand, Images set up, due to the disapproving natures of MEN, CONCERNING the Nature and functions of the one God OF Israel

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Trust and let understanding follow.
    To need to understand first is to stand outside the gate looking in.

charity
    Participant

Hi Mandy

I have a very strong firm faith in God,
    In my heart, I am convinced that I am doing what I feel is the will of God for me to do.
    God knows the Intensions of my heart; they are not hidden from him
    By grace I stand only, guilty until found innocent until justified?

But how can I judge my brother/sister? And set any at nought?
    When they are convinced within their heart that they seek to do the will of God
    So then even I, my self, shall give account of my own actions to God.

Charity

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account