Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2007,22:05)
    Hi charity,
    No begotten angels.
    No reincarnate Davids.
    We love JWs and our david.
    We just hate their silly doctrines.

1Cr 9:10
    Or saith he [it] altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, [this] is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope. If we have sown unto you spiritual things, [is it] a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things? If others be partakers of [this] power over you, [are] not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ. Do ye not know that they which minister about holy things live [of the things] of the temple? and they which wait at the altar are partakers with the altar?
    Even so hath the Lord ordained that they which preach the gospel should live of the gospel. But I have used none of these things: neither have I written these things, that it should be so done unto me: for [it were] better for me to die, than that any man should make my glorying void.
    For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!

Doomed BURIED talent refusing to reap for the lORD
    Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

Mat 13:19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth [it] not, then cometh the wicked [one], and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
    Mat 25:24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    What is sown is the truth of the gospel of Christ spoken through all his anointed servants.
    Is that what you sow or are you a little picky taking a morsel here and there and throwing out the rest according to your own preferred insights?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 17 2007,10:29)
    Hi charity,
    What is sown is the truth of the gospel of Christ spoken through all his anointed servants.
    Is that what you sow or are you a little picky taking a morsel here and there and throwing out the rest according to your own preferred insights?

When one sheep go astray

Dose the shepherd send another sheep to retrieve it Home

Now according to way I thinketh?

Whilest its lonley out side there's Hope

I can pretty well count on the Good shepherd coming to get me if I stray from the flock where the wolfs in sheep clothing devour the sheep ONE BY ONE whilest they sleep?

A then there shall be rejoicing

Mat 18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
    And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

:)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    He sends you messages through Luke and John, Moses and Nehemiah but they are not received with love. If you do not know him in them do you know him?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 17 2007,11:51)
    Hi charity,
    He sends you messages through Luke and John, Moses and Nehemiah but they are not received with love. If you do not know him in them do you know him?

I am far from ignoring their messages Nick

In fact They are very insightful

The problem is some require my Mind to submit with harking to a Law concerning Interpretation.

This is merely conditional Love Nick

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi cahrity,
    Submit to the Spirit that wrote them and accept all
    letting the teacher discern the few more difficult phrases.
    Be a good storeman who can take both old and new from his storeroom.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 17 2007,13:13)
    Hi cahrity,
    Submit to the Spirit that wrote them and accept all
    letting the teacher discern the few more difficult phrases.
    Be a good storeman who can take both old and new from his storeroom.

Which spirit shall I submit to Nick? Samuels or the writer of chronicles? Who Shall Aknowlege for this Satan or The LORD?
    Or Is The Lord Satan to make Fit?

2Sa 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

The Throne Solomon Made for the forest
    1Ki 10:19  The throne had six steps, and the top of the throne [was] round behind: and [there were] stays on either side on the place of the seat, and two lions stood beside the stays.  And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on the other upon the six steps: there was not the like made in any kingdom.

Have you any Idea why chronicles would have a need of A gold foot stool adition

2Ch 9:18 And [there were] six steps to the throne, with a footstool of gold, [which were] fastened to the throne, and stays on each side of the sitting place, and two lions standing by the stays:
    And twelve lions stood there on the one side and on 2Ch 9:19 the other upon the six steps. There was not the like made in any kingdom.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You would make your eyes and your mind stumbling blocks to hearing the sound of the Word of God.
    Scripture is not written for scientists to be studied, analysed, partly understood and grudgingly accepted in part.
    Believe it all and let God show you the few tiny pips to spit out.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 17 2007,13:49)
    Hi charity,
    You would make your eyes and your mind stumbling blocks to hearing the sound of the Word of God.
    Scripture is not written for scientists to be studied, analysed, partly understood and grudgingly accepted in part.
    Believe it all and let God show you the few tiny pips to spit out.

Can you see the heart in this The Lord was angry and moved David against Israel; God was In over all control?
    2Sa 24:1 And again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he moved David against them to say, Go, number Israel and Judah.

Check out Davids HEART Later; Taking everything upon himself;A good shepherd; bruised and smote; because God was Angry with the people and caused David to be moved against them?
    2Sa 24:10 ¶ And David's heart smote him after that he had numbered the people. And David said unto the LORD, I have sinned greatly in that I have done: and now, I beseech thee, O LORD, take away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly.

Can you see the heart in this No LORD in control;everything bad is a personal battle with Satan
    1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

And LATER ch 21;7 shall let David be accused by God; for what God moved Him to Do? ( which spirit?)
    1Ch 21:7
    And God was displeased with this thing; therefore he smote Israel.  And David said unto God, I have sinned greatly, because I have done this thing: but now, I beseech thee, do away the iniquity of thy servant; for I have done very foolishly. ¶

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Put the microscope away.
    God allows false leadings and uses them too.

charity
    Participant

A man comes to the end of his life
    And he lies on his death bed mourning out loud?
    If only I had my life over again
    I would have chosen, and done many things different, to what I have!
    So many times have I SAID?
    Something told me, deep down Inside
    Not to do, or, take part in that?
    I would not even accept
    Wise counsel, from the man within
    The mind is powerful
    The things I now see and hear
    Were so faint, I could not even respond
    I have lived my life, A captive to control from the mind?
    I want to say,
    It’s okay to be who you are!
    Really!
    I just want you to know, deep down there is a sound, that wants you to live happy and enjoy every thing.
    Most of the Things I have to say
    Are
    That we may not reach our final days on earth
    Without understanding, you don’t have to do all that the mind commands of you
    I may not be able to change the world; But I understand I have power in Christ to take my thoughts captive to a new change.

Charity

charity
    Participant

The tree of Life and The Garden of Eden –

Have we discovered, then, the beginning, that we look for the end?
    For where the beginning is there will be the end
    Removed, even to return to Eden?

Joe 2:3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land [is] as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.

Pro 11:30 The fruit of the righteous [is] a tree of life; and he that winneth souls [is] wise.
    Pro 13:12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but [when] the desire cometh, [it is] a tree of life.
    Pro 15:4 A wholesome tongue [is] a tree of life: but perverseness therein [is] a breach in the spirit.

Rev 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Psa 104:5 [Who] laid the foundations of the earth, [that] it should not be removed for ever.
    Psa 72:19 And blessed [be] his glorious name for ever: and let the whole earth be filled [with] his glory; Amen, and Amen.
    Ecc 1:4 [One] generation passeth away, and [another] generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ May 27 2007,10:57)
    A man comes to the end of his life
    And he lies on his death bed mourning out loud?
    If only I had my life over again
    I would have chosen, and done many things different, to what I have!
    So many times have I SAID?
    Something told me, deep down Inside
    Not to do, or, take part in that?
    I would not even accept
    Wise counsel, from the man within
    The mind is powerful
    The things I now see and hear
    Were so faint, I could not even respond
    I have lived my life, A captive to control from the mind?
    I want to say,
    It’s okay to be who you are!
    Really!
    I just want you to know, deep down there is a sound, that wants you to live happy and enjoy every thing.
    Most of the Things I have to say
    Are
    That we may not reach our final days on earth
    Without understanding, you don’t have to do all that the mind commands of you
    I may not be able to change the world; But I understand I have power in Christ to take my thoughts captive to a new change.

Charity

Hi charity,
    There is a voice heard of the shepherd of God living within those still outside of the kingdom? Flesh begets only flesh and men are born already serving another noisy god. Christ is reborn only into repentant cleansed vessels. The noisy storm, the fire and the powerful earthquake are not what we listen for.

1Kg 19

11And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake:

12And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

13And it was so, when Elijah heard it, that he wrapped his face in his mantle, and went out, and stood in the entering in of the cave. And, behold, there came a voice unto him, and said, What doest thou here, Elijah? “

Voices heard perhaps in natural fleshly men are not from the shepherd but are the voices of strangers. We do not listen to the voices of strangers.

Only rebirth allows the voice of the Son to resonate in our vessel, resonate with the words already written though servants anointed before us.

You must be born again.

charity
    Participant

Thanks Nick
    I wrote those words to a few people that were standing in the distance, questioning, the faith and hope of a Christian
    And yes it is to hear the shepherds call; And indicate that the ears are within?
    Exploring the heart; where the kingdom God is; that we may enter in?
    I just thought I should let you Know
    That I am thinking perhaps you may have felt that I directed my post toward you personally;
    In that case No;
    I had written, to motivate with a desire to encourage,
    For I believe it true that the creature was made subject to vanity unwilling, and that God, has also made the creature subject to Hope;
    I wished to encourage ,
    That Hope into life; for those that hear may be delivered into the glorious liberty of the children of God
    That the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
    In Understanding the Suffering, with hope, towards a renewed Mind;
    Turning to the battle within?
    Knowing not yet what we shall become;
    Not ending our days on earth, to find the spirit called each of of us, unto transformation,
    And to have been found declared obsolete
    In ignorance vanity.. No adoption can wit
    And I hoped a fine Line would be drawn between arrogance and confidence;
    For freedom;
    That each one must be roponsible to sort out his own salvation; unto completing their own Judgement of our hearts.

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Hope only belongs to those who have found and obtained the fountain [Jn7]
    before the rope breaks and the bucket falls to the bottom of the well[ecc12].

charity
    Participant

Do you think any one notice if we alter the genealogy, even write it backwards?

Why Has Luke report a different Genealogy of Jesus to Matthew?
    Luke replaces Solomon, David’s Son, For A Son Called Nathan?
    Wishy washy.. supposed …says..  Luke… Luk 3:23 ¶ And Jesus himself began to be about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, which was [the son] of Heli,

Luk 3:31  Which was [the son] of Melea, which was [the son] of Menan, which was [the son] of Mattatha, which was [the son] of Nathan, which was [the son] of David,
    Luk 3:32  Which was [the son] of Jesse, which was [the son] of Obed, which was [the son] of Booz, which was [the son] of Salmon, which was [the son] of Naasson,

Mat 1:5  And Salmon begat Booz of Rachab; and Booz begat Obed of Ruth; and Obed begat Jesse;
    Mat 1:6  And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her [that had been the wife] of Urias;
    Mat 1:7  And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

I guess its gotta be the usual, King David and Beersheba sinned
    Something so good could not have come from Bad? Solomon your out?
    And what else could these books with Authority and so much power, present as truth as the writer’s own personal reality

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Instead of submitting to the Word humbly to learn

you sit in judgement over it,
    over the servants who brought it,
    and over the Holy Spirit who wrote it through them.

You seriously lack wisdom.

charity
    Participant

“Hosanna”
    Blessed is He that comes in the Name of the Lord!
    Blessed is the coming of the Kingdom of our Father David!
    'Hosanna In The Highest!
    These are The Words, the Bible records, which greeted Jesus in His Final visit to Jerusalem!

Hosanna In The Highest, The Kingdom of David, The Latter Part of The Kingdom greater than the start!Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Short and sweet, we only Have yesterday, grace TO SEARCH, What was right, has now Become wrong?  

Mat 21:9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.  
    Mat 21:15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,  
    Mar 11:9 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord:  
    Mar 11:10 Blessed [be] the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Why do you welcome Hosea and Matthew and exclude so many others?

charity
    Participant

Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.

But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
    So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way. ¶

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. Let not then your good be evil spoken of: For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
    For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
    For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin. Rom 14:10

Viewing 20 posts - 461 through 480 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account