Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2007,17:35)
    Hi charity,
    Do you believe the two witnesses are men? Why?

Rev 2:29 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
    Rev 3:6 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
    Rev 3:13 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
    Rev 3:22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
    Rev 2:11
    He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
    Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Are you a Man?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Scripture does not say they are men.
    Men does not appear in the manuscripts.
    NIV lies.

charity
    Participant

1Pe 3:18 NIV
    For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,

1Pe 3:18 KJV
    For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

There is a putting to death of the Flesh Nature; which indeed Christ suffered before his showing to Israel.
    But even so a heavenly mind AND A EARTHLY MIND is evident in the scriptures of some bible translations;

It’s Not a wonder even the faithful struggle in all honesty of faith to overcome towards rest

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Not flesh nature but flesh.
    He really died that the Spirit if God could quicken him.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 13 2007,21:58)
    Hi charity,
    Not flesh nature but flesh.
    He really died that the Spirit if God could quicken him.

So do you agree with the NIV THAT he had to be put to death in the body to be Made alive in the spirit?
    1Pe 3:18 NIV
    For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit,

I Agree with the KJV that he walked his Life qiuckend in the spirit
    1Pe 3:18 KJV
    For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    NIV is generally fine but in two places I have found words added-the other being Is 12.38f where it says it was Jesus spoken of by Isaiah.
    We follow him into that quickening unto life.

charity
    Participant

Death of the will of each Man unto a Son of God he is well pleased with; a sacrifice worthy and found holy before God.

Every wrong doing on earth is the will of Man un subdued;

Moment by moment

Quicken after the second death; to Life again; truth;
    No Power in the presant Life?
    The power of death is overcome by dieing day by day in the given life; sown in weakness raised in power being incorruptible then swallowed up before the second death.

Quickened In his way;taking every thought captive to the will of God; attention to the seed and root that remains in you; that ye may not be plucked up by the roots; having not found how to BE born of God; and A SEED apart from a flesh body sent into the world qiuckened to this knowledge
    and the power of the Son of Man; to overcome and prolong our Life as christ did being first born of Many to follow.

quicken occurs 13 times in 13 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Psa 71:20 – Rom 8:11)
    Psa 71:20 [Thou], which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.  
    Psa 80:18 So will not we go back from thee: quicken us, and we will call upon thy name.  
    Psa 119:25 DALETH. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.  
    Psa 119:37 Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; [and] quicken thou me in thy way.  
    Psa 119:40 Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.  
    Psa 119:88 Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.  
    Psa 119:107 I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.  
    Psa 119:149 Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment.  
    Psa 119:154 Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.  
    Psa 119:156 Great [are] thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments.  
    Psa 119:159 Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O LORD, according to thy lovingkindness.  
    Psa 143:11 Quicken me, O LORD, for thy name's sake: for thy righteousness' sake bring my soul out of trouble.  
    Rom 8:11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.  

quickened occurs 7 times in 7 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Psa 119:50 – 1Pe 3:18)
    Psa 119:50 This [is] my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.  
    Psa 119:93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.  
    1Cr 15:36 [Thou] fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die: (New Mind?)
    Eph 2:1 And you [hath he quickened], who were dead in trespasses and sins;  
    Eph 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)  
    Col 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;(having the power quickened even before his death)  
    1Pe 3:18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The second death has no aftermath.

charity
    Participant

Son of Man…Son of God –

If WE say the Son of MAN is GOD
    THEN even after glorified back to what he was in the beginning
    How is it that he returns before the tribes AS the Son of MAN TO HIS THRONE WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY?

Psa 2:12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish [from] the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed [are] all they that put their trust in him.Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry,

So who wont Kiss Jesus the Son Of MAN?
    But you will Kiss Jesus the Son of God?

Let’s meet The Son of Man and see the power Invested in Him

Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of MAN be.
    Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of MAN in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
    Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of MAN be.

Really if we don’t want to be subject to the coming thief
    I would consider that the one coming returning on clouds is
    IDENITIFEIED AS the Son OF MAN; Acting in replacement of King David unto the promise of the everlasting Kingdom on earth.
    Related subject to Son of King David? According to the Mission Jesus was sent to do concerning His fathers House King David. Psm; 89

Mat 16:27 For the Son of MAN shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
    Mat 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of MAN coming in his kingdom.
    Mat 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of MAN be risen again from the dead.
    Mat 18:11 For the Son of MAN is come to save that which was lost.
    Mat 19:28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of MAN shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of MAN be.
    Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of MAN cometh.
    Mat 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of MAN cometh.
    Mat 25:31 When the Son of MAN shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
    Mat 26:2 Ye know that after two days is [the feast of] the passover, and the Son of man is betrayed to be crucified.
    Mat 26:24 The Son of man goeth as it is written of him: but woe unto that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! it had been good for that man if he had not been born.
    Mat 26:45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take [your] rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
    Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
    Mar 2:10 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)
    Mar 2:28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.
    Mar 8:31 And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and [of] the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
    Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
    Mar 9:9 And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.
    Mar 9:12 And he answered and told them, Elias verily cometh first, and restoreth all things; and how it is written of the Son of man, that he must suffer many things, and be set at nought.
    Mar 9:31 For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.
    Mar 10:33 [Saying], Behold, we go up to Jerusalem; and the Son of man shall be delivered unto the chief priests, and unto the scribes; and they shall condemn him to death, and shall deliver him to the Gentiles:
    Mar 10:45 For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
    Mar 13:26 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
    Mar 13:32 But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

The Lord shall have them in derision. OVER THE FIRST BEGOTTEN Son; and The first Born Son ;and of Many to follow

Psa 2:4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    Psa 2:5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    Psa 2:6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Hbr 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

David Is a Son of God; Jesus is the Son of David; And God Is the Father of A father And Son Riddle
    David could not receive His inhertance being of the creation cursed to corruption; but yet his Inhertance was committed to the Hands of His Son

Maybe Then?
    As this scripture would indicate the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;
    Is God mentioning Himself twice?
    Col 2:2
    That their hearts might be comforted, being knit together in love, and unto all riches of the full assurance of understanding, to the acknowledgement of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Son of man=son of Adam
    Col 2.2[Young's literal translation]
    2that their hearts may be comforted, being united in love, and to all riches of the full assurance of the understanding, to the full knowledge of the secret of the God and Father, and of the Christ,

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2007,15:58)
    Hi charity,
    Son of man=son of Adam
    Col 2.2[Young's literal translation]
    2that their hearts may be comforted, being united in love, and to all riches of the full assurance of the understanding, to the full knowledge of the secret of the God and Father, and of the Christ,

Are you saying then the Son of Man subject refers to Adam
    Edifies Jesus in his glory as = Adams Son

Jesus Comes in the glory of His Father?
    Mat 16:27 For the Son of MAN shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Which of the Angels did God say Thou art my Son So The Son of MAN COULD COME IN THAT FATHERS GLORY?
    Hbr 1:5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

God is Father also to the seed father of the Son?
    Yet even by resurrection of Life the first begotten become the first born of MANY
    The father even therefore can become the Son reborn In the NEW Image; In the prepared Body uncorruptible. to cry Abba Father

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Adam means man.
    It can equally be said that Jesus is a son of Adam.
    God used puny mankind, through Christ's coming, to shame the heavenly beings, by nature greater than man, and restore all things.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2007,16:50)
    Hi charity,
    Adam means man.
    It can equally be said that Jesus is a son of Adam.
    God used puny mankind, through Christ's coming, to shame the heavenly beings, by nature greater than man, and restore all things.

Son of Man in the scripture then shall return on clouds glorified after death
    So you are equally say this coming on clouds is equal to Man coming

But God HAS SAID WHICH OF THE Angels????
    Was Adam the begotten Angel?
    Are Men Angels then?

Again the seed and root of Christ is King David; christ the offspring. A vision not to tell yet?until the Son of MAN be risen again from the dead. (before the second death that again he rises)
    Mat 17:9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of MAN be risen again from the dead.

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Christ preferred to be known on earth in relationship with us.
    He even calls men his brothers.
    The Man from heaven

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2007,17:26)
    Hi charity,
    Christ preferred to be known on earth in relationship with us.
    He even calls men his brothers.
    The Man from heaven

My fathers Kingdom is your Mind on Auto pilot towards God the father

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.  

inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:  

Mat 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:  
    Mat 26:29 But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.  

This is Davids Kingdom everlasting on earth ;The Father of OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST PREPARED FOR US BY Our the Father God from the foundations of the world.

What is this then? Because my servants did not fight the kingdom is not hence? Signed the Son of THUNDER.. John

Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever.

If we do not work with Him we are against Him

The seats within the new goverment have prevailed to move the Kingdom hence?

And they shall refuse the father King David till second death
    In accordance to prophecy writen and given

Ten not twelve; two tribes fail
    Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days [it shall come to pass], that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard [that] God [is] with you.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Ten gentiles

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2007,18:08)
    Hi charity,
    Ten gentiles

Nick if Christ the Jew has not come as an angel you are found without a begotten Son; And shall need to Make up your theology to support your pillars in his house.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You clearly have not read Heb 1-2 when God patiently outlines the differences between the Son of God and the angel servant/soldier/messengers. Do you also believe he is Michael like the JWs do?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2007,19:03)
    Hi charity,
    You clearly have not read Heb 1-2 when God patiently outlines the differences between the Son of God and the angel servant/soldier/messengers. Do you also believe he is Michael like the JWs do?

JW'S
    It is a terrible thing to have been raised up being told the JW’S are evil;
    To arrive at finding out these dear ones most hated have even made steps ahead of Most

Riddle; we Have One GOD; One begotten seed planted in a virgin One Son MAN; And one begotten Angel
    All Sons OF one GOD

How are they LIKENED To God?
    How do we LIKEN THEM TO EACH OTHER WITH One God?

What looks LIKE A MAN can be an Angel
    Hbr 13:1 ¶ Let brotherly love continue.
    Hbr 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
    Hbr 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; [and] them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

And God BLESS you david

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    No begotten angels.
    No reincarnate Davids.
    We love JWs and our david.
    We just hate their silly doctrines.

Viewing 20 posts - 441 through 460 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account