Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    When that day comes it will be easier for those not living in Judea as also it will be easier for those not reliant on inheritance through the Law.

charity
    Participant

The seats of Judah in Govement Among 12 tribes Have refused to Join with Israel by the Testmony of the spirit of Prophecy which is Jesus's Life.
    Refusing to Rise with King David in taking part in the first resurrection from the dead.

Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which [is] in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, [even] with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand. And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. ¶ And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.

charity
    Participant

They that see thee shall narrowly look and consider;
    saying,
    Is this the man that made the earth to tremble,
    That “did”
    shake kingdoms
    That made the world as a wilderness
    And destroyed the cities thereof
    That opened not the house of his prisoners?
    But thou art cast
    “out of thy grave”
    Like an abominable branch
    As a carcase trodden under feet
    For out of the serpent's “root” shall come forth a cockatrice, And his fruit [shall be] a fiery flying serpent.
    And the firstborn of the poor shall feed

Isa 14:1 ¶ For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.  And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors. And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve, That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased! The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, [and] the sceptre of the rulers.  He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, [and] none hindereth.  The whole earth is at rest, [and] is quiet: they break forth into singing.  Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, [and] the cedars of Lebanon, [saying], Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.  Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet [thee] at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, [even] all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.  All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, [and] the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, [even] all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.  But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, [and] slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
    Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities. For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD. I will also make it a possession for the bittern, and pools of water: and I will sweep it with the besom of destruction, saith the LORD of hosts. The LORD of hosts hath sworn, saying, Surely as I have thought, so shall it come to pass; and as I have purposed, [so] shall it stand: That I will break the Assyrian in my land, and upon my mountains tread him under foot: then shall his yoke depart from off them, and his burden depart from off their shoulders.   This [is] the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: and this [is] the hand that is stretched out upon all the nations. For the LORD of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul [it]? and his hand [is] stretched out, and who shall turn it back? In the year that king Ahaz died was this burden. Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit [shall be] a fiery flying serpent.  And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.  Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, [art] dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none [shall be] alone in his appointed times. What shall [one] then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

NickHassan
    Participant

Amen charity,
    Zion under the rule of Christ from Jerusalem.
    The bosom of Abraham emptied.

charity
    Participant

Yet Again One Hand writer creates Abrahams bosom?
    With out any word from the prophets and fathers to confirm this saying?

Abraham bosom occurs in 2 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Luk 16:22 – Luk 16:23)
    Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;
    Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

Who Is Luke ANYWAY?
    To testify as one whom was present at this parable being told?
    Is their any other CHOSEN DISCIPLE That confirmS Abrahams Bosom;
    even from books that were put to the bottom of the pile?
    Can anyone Help ME?

Father bosom occurs in 2 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Num 11:12 – Jhn 1:18)
    Num 11:12
    Have I conceived all this people? have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the sucking child, unto the land which thou swarest unto their fathers?
    Jhn 1:18
    No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

We Have A warning that we have snares that we should seek God for the Living and the dead; that concerns this saying Of Abrahams bosom; being the Living Dead; These That speack this way; do because there is not Light in them;
    As warned below ignorance to the the Living and dead

Isa 8:14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of
    Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
    Isa 8:15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.
    Isa 8:16 ¶ Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
    Isa 8:18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [are] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
    Isa 8:19 ¶ And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
    Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Here is the stumbling stone of Christ
    Mark 11:10
    Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.
    Luke 1:33
    And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

charity
    Participant

I beleive it was a 1000 years reign from when the covernant of the; Soul Shall Live ;given to King David preparing saints unto christ; that then come to reign with christ the first born of Many;

The stumbling block is Not to even see a ressurrection of Life to take part in and have a second death as a first death; with out reality in slumber

Dead once born again Rev 20:5  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6  Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Mar 11:10  Blessed [be] the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

Grace to all men;
    all the fathers delivered rising to days of working out their eternal salvation being born again of a good seed or Bad
    in the day the earth burns as an oven

Mal 3:14  Ye have said, It [is] vain to serve God: and what profit [is it] that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?
    Mal 3:15  And now we call the proud happy; yea, they that work wickedness are set up; yea, [they that] tempt God are even delivered.
    Mal 3:18  Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
    Mal 4:1 ¶ For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.
    Mal 4:2  But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Rev 9:1 ¶ And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.  Rev 9:2  And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

He who holds the covenant of mercy “King David” has delivered the decree and said Let their eyes not see; the Kings rise delivered; the locast have no King
    Yet
    Rom 11:8  (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
    Rom 11:9  And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumbling block, and a recompense unto them:

And Christ has come to perform not laying any thing new but performing the will of His Fathers Kingdom whom reigned a thousand years in promise of  mercy of resurrection to Life till the thousand years was up from David to Christ and now to put all under foot even to a second death

Hell moved to MEET THEE; EVEN THE EIGHTH king is one of the 7 by resurrection;
    Rev 17:11  And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Isa 14
    Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet [thee] at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, [even] all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.  All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, [and] the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.  How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.  Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, [and] consider thee, [saying, Is] this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; [That] made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; [that] opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, [even] all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.  But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, [and as] the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, [and] slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.

Isa 61:1 ¶ The Spirit of the Lord GOD [is] upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to [them that are] bound;

The acceptable year Has not been proclaimed in truth; No wastes have been risen up; No one has even seen from hence his came to be saved and have Life given to sort out his eternal salvation.
    Saved is only the beginning all Men have saved from prision?

Isa 61:4 ¶ And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Luke is an anointed recorder of the words of Jesus.
    No reason to call him a liar just because none other can verify.
    Better to take on board what he heard rather than trusting our foolish judgement.

charity
    Participant

2Pe 1:15 Moreover I will endeavour that ye may be able after my decease to have these things always in remembrance.
    2Pe 1:16 ¶ For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
    2Pe 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
    2Pe 1:18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
    2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
    2Pe 1:20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
    2Pe 1:21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Will you too soon assume the light you see is that morning star and on that basis reject the eyewitnesses' accounts?

charity
    Participant

no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation Even that which has  been revealed in past to be confirmed;
    If that is not found and proved you follow one mouth.
     For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake [as they were] moved by the Holy Ghost.
    Follow eye witnesses to his coming; that report this is my beloved Son whom was begotten and sent into the world. Knowing the power of his descending but some having only seen his ascend.ing; and know not whom God has sent

God is not going to remove the snare out of your way; if your Mind has said you are safe and you beleive it and fall by one mouth so be done.

Mic 2:3  Therefore thus saith the LORD; Behold, against this family do I devise an evil, from which ye shall not remove your necks; neither shall ye go haughtily: for this time [is] evil.
    Mic 2:4  In that day shall [one] take up a parable against you, and lament with a doleful lamentation, [and] say, We be utterly spoiled: he hath changed the portion of my people: how hath he removed [it] from me! turning away he hath divided our fields.
    Mic 2:5  Therefore thou shalt have none that shall cast a cord by lot in the congregation of the LORD.
    Mic 2:6 ¶ Prophesy ye not, [say they to them that] prophesy: they shall not prophesy to them, [that] they shall not take shame.
    Mic 2:7  O [thou that art] named the house of Jacob, is the spirit of the LORD straitened? [are] these his doings? do not my words do good to him that walketh uprightly?
    Mic 2:8  Even of late my people is risen up as an enemy: ye pull off the robe with the garment from them that pass by securely as men averse from war.
    Mic 2:9  The women of my people have ye cast out from their pleasant houses; from their children have ye taken away my glory for ever. Mic 2:10  Arise ye, and depart; for this [is] not [your] rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy [you], even with a sore destruction.  Mic 2:11  If a man walking in the spirit and falsehood do lie, [saying], I will prophesy unto thee of wine and of strong drink; he shall even be the prophet of this people.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You seat yourself on high as a seer ahead on anointed men?

charity
    Participant

The yoke shall be Brocken and strangers will no longer serve themselves of Him
    But they shall serve the lord their God and David their King for they saw whom God Had sent as his first born many to come following after Him.
    Jacob shall rise to his promise of New life

Thou I make NO new thing sound; I am not forsaking the prophets in my walking; Yet waht I report is so fare from ears hearing; being for refusing the the covenant of the father David; and putting off Judgement that all men are risen to attend;  
    what I report is that which has already been given shall come in its time; and many things have past unoticed;  
    Even as Both Jacob and King David are in their graves having seen corruption when this prophecy was Given; I have reported again a resurrection of Life but for some the vail is not rent; and the graves they open not

Jer 30:8  For it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, [that] I will break his yoke from off thy neck, and will burst thy bonds, and strangers shall no more serve themselves of him:
    Jer 30:9  But they shall serve the LORD their God, and David their king, whom I will raise up unto them.
    Jer 30:10 ¶ Therefore fear thou not, O my servant Jacob, saith the LORD; neither be dismayed, O Israel: for, lo, I will save thee from afar, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; “and Jacob shall return”, and shall be in rest, and be quiet, and none shall make [him] afraid.
    Jer 30:11  For I [am] with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished.

God shall even chasten christ that he acomplish as he will Jacob in their return
    2Sa 7:13  He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
    2Sa 7:14  I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:

I am sorry that fable of resurrection to a perfect earth in your new body is a lie.
    You shall need to be risen first from the grave ye come to be chastened; and swallow up the power of the second death following christ and then shall you be made incorruptible as you overcome by the Knowledge of the truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    New wine of the Spirit, new covenant which David and the living men of faith already share.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You say
    “I am sorry that fable of resurrection to a perfect earth in your new body is a lie.”
    The earth will be far from perfect being a smoking ruin at the return of Christ, and he, with his appointed rulers. the sons of God, will engage in the restoration and perfection of all things under God over 1000 years without the destructive influence of a chained Satan.
    Then will the lion lie down with the lamb and the child play in the lair of the asp.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 11 2007,15:17)
    Hi charity,
    You say
    “I am sorry that fable of resurrection to a perfect earth in your new body is a lie.”
    The earth will be far from perfect being a smoking ruin at the return of Christ, and he, with his appointed rulers. the sons of God, will engage in the restoration and perfection of all things under God over 1000 years without the destructive influence of a chained Satan.
    Then will the lion lie down with the lamb and the child play in the lair of the asp.

So CAN David be King then?

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

I still think you are setting up a NEW Things Nick;CONTRARY
    Act 26:9  I verily thought with myself, that I ought to do many things contrary to the name of Jesus of Nazareth.

Then Paul changed sides
    Act 26:6 And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers:
    Act 26:7  Unto which [promise] our twelve tribes, instantly serving [God] day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews.
    Act 26:8  Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The king is Jesus.
    He will rule from the seat of David all men who are elected to live in the millenium.

charity
    Participant

Pro 10:5  He that gathereth in summer [is] a wise son: [but] he that sleepeth in harvest [is] a son that causeth shame. Blessings [are] upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked. The memory of the just [is] blessed: but the name of the wicked shall rot.

Is it comely for dead bodies to be left in the street these days?

How come these prophets were not recognized?

And their message must be as alien as that of Sodom and Gomorrah; Jonah even Noah’s flood

The Two witnesses
    Rev 11:8And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified. And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth. And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Sounds Like they thought; it a thing inpossible that God shall rise the dead

Have you seen the bones of the Kings brought out of the graves Yet?  Is King David in the Grave still?

And God Knows they shall bring all the bones out of the graves then; in other words hear of the resurrection to Life
    1Pe 2:7 Unto you therefore which believe [he is] precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

Jer 8:1 ¶ At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves:
    And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.
    And death shall be chosen rather than life by all the residue of them that remain of this evil family, which remain in all the places whither I have driven them, saith the LORD of hosts. Moreover thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD; Shall they fall, and not arise? shall he turn away, and not return?
    Why [then] is this people of Jerusalem slidden back by a perpetual backsliding? they hold fast deceit, they refuse to return. hearkened and heard, [but] they spake not aright: no man repented him of his wickedness, saying, What have I done? every one turned to his course, as the horse rusheth into the battle.
    Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.
    ¶ How do ye say, We [are] wise, and the law of the LORD [is] with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he [it]; the pen of the scribes [is] in vain.
    The wise [men] are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom [is] in them?
    Therefore will I give their wives unto others, [and] their fields to them that shall inherit [them]: for every one from the least even unto the greatest is given to covetousness, from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.  For they have healed the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when [there is] no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore shall they fall among them that fall: in the time of their visitation they shall be cast down, saith the LORD.
    ¶ I will surely consume them, saith the LORD: [there shall be] no grapes on the vine, nor figs on the fig tree, and the leaf shall fade; and [the things that] I have given them shall pass away from them. Why do we sit still? assemble yourselves, and let us enter into the defenced cities, and let us be silent there: for the LORD our God hath put us to silence, and given us water of gall to drink, because we have sinned against the LORD.
    We looked for peace, but no good [came; and] for a time of health, and behold trouble! The snorting of his horses was heard from Dan: the whole land trembled at the sound of the neighing of his strong ones; for they are come, and have devoured the land, and all that is in it; the city, and those that dwell therein. For, behold, I will send serpents, cockatrices, among you, which [will] not [be] charmed, and they shall bite you, saith the LORD. ¶ [When] I would comfort myself against sorrow, my heart [is] faint in me.
    Behold the voice of the cry of the daughter of my people because of them that dwell in a far country: [Is] not the LORD in Zion? [is] not her king in her? Why have they provoked me to anger with their graven images, [and] with strange vanities?
    The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.
    For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.  [Is there] no balm in Gilead; [is there] no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ May 10 2007,11:17)
    Yet Again One Hand writer creates Abrahams bosom?
    With out any word from the prophets and fathers to confirm this saying?

Abraham bosom occurs in 2 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Luk 16:22 – Luk 16:23)
    Luk 16:22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;  
    Luk 16:23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.  

Who Is Luke ANYWAY?
    To testify as one whom was present at this parable being told?
    Is their any other CHOSEN DISCIPLE That confirmS Abrahams Bosom;
    even from books that were put to the bottom of the pile?
    Can anyone Help ME?

The Law Of Leprosy; Sores;Pains
    Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds

Luk 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, “full of sores”,  
    Luk 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.  

A beggar Named Lazarus with sores desired to eat crumbs that feel from the Table of the rich Man heading to Heat of Hell?  “Lazarus” Had sores (reason)? with Pains he disires the Rich Mans Life? Ends up blessed  
    Isa 1:6  From the sole of the foot even unto the head [there is] no soundness in it; [but] wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

Isa 8:19 ¶ And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?
    (Parable of the dead Larzarus and the rich man)

Should not a people seek unto their God? For the living to the dead? While we hold parables of the dead living and talking quenching even a disire as large as hell; and is death?
    Luk 16:24  And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

Could Satan have Layed foundations for the poor and needy?
    So close as even what we thought safe may not be nolonger.
    Hab 2:5 ¶ Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, [he is] a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and [is] as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:
    Hab 2;6¶ Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth [that which is] not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay! Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and [for] the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein. ¶ Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil! Thou hast consulted shame to thy house by cutting off many people, and hast sinned [against] thy soul. For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it. ¶ Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity! Behold, [is it] not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire, and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity?

Isa 1:21 ¶ How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderersThy silver is become dross, thy wine mixed with water: Thy princes [are] rebellious, and companions of thieves: every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards: they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them. ¶ Therefore saith the Lord, the LORD of hosts, the mighty One of Israel, Ah, I will ease me of mine adversaries, and avenge me of mine enemies:
    And I will turn my hand upon thee, and purely purge away thy dross, and take away all thy tin: And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.
    Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

SORES occurs 4 times in 4 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Isa 1:6 – Rev 16:11)
    Isa 1:6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head [there is] no soundness in it; [but] wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.  
    Luk 16:20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,  
    Luk 16:21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.  
    Rev 16:11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Do you believe the two witnesses are men? Why?

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account