Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ May 02 2007,12:24)
    Yes and hoe dose Luke fit in as a Disciple?

Luke occurs 2 times in 2 verses:

Col 4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

2Ti 4:11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

Luke is telling much also In Jesus Name???

Hi charity,
    So out go John, Luke and Mark?
    All sons of God empowered by the Spirit but you find fault.
    Soon you will be the only one left standing.

The shortfall is within you and you are not fit or appointed to be their judge IMHO.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Is Levi[Matthew] a brother of James?
    Was Alphaeus married to a Mary?
    What was Zebedees wife's name?
    Was Jesus one of at least seven?
    How many sets of brothers were among the apostles?

charity
    Participant

KJV Concordance for -ended the supper-

ended the supper occurs in 1 verse in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 13:2 – Jhn 13:2)
    Jhn 13:2
    And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

devil Judas occurs in 1 verse in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 13:2 – Jhn 13:2)
    Jhn 13:2
    And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

KJV Concordance for -evil spirit Judas-

Sorry! The search criteria that you entered, evil spirit Judas, does not yield any results in the KJV.

One verse successfully ends the supper and puts a devil in Judas?

Today I DREAM Of Friends
    I use to have
    I wonder why they don’t call me again

Selah

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Yes Satan worked through his son as he works through all the sons of disobedience.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Christ would have you be a friend but you leave behind your suspicions and must relate to his friends Nehemiah, Moses and John.

charity
    Participant

First John HAS said the comforter is The Holy ghost
    Jhn 14:26
    But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Now He breathes the holy Ghost on them and They receive
    Jhn 20:22
    And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Now here they cant have the comforter who He just said is the Holy Ghost; until he exchanges Himself ?
    Jhn 16:7
    Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Yours sincerely Sore Eye's

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    They were given of the Spirit of God but not baptised in the Spirit till Pentecost.

charity
    Participant

Must be Born again?

Jhn 3:3  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    Jhn 3:4  Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
    5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    6  That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
    7  Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Did John Just Turn Born again to A LAW In THE nAME OF JESUS?

On Peter I build My church Being Born again either of a Good seed or Bad that remaineth in us; flesh Has nothing to do with the seed within; we all Have flesh?
    1Pe 1:22 ¶ Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, [see that ye] love one another with a pure heart fervently:
    1Pe 1:23  Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    John wrote, moved by the Spirit of God.
    Jesus would say do not argue?
    Submit to the Spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Men hate MUST.
    Men MUST obey.

Thus are the children of the light distinguished from the children of disobedience.

charity
    Participant

The gates of hell prevail upon The building a church on the wrong Rock?
    That use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Jer 23:29 [Is] not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer [that] breaketh the rock in pieces? 30 ¶ Therefore, behold, I [am] against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
    31 Behold, I [am] against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.

Mat 16:18
    And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The rock of Peter is the same rock of the Spirit shown in 1Cor10.
    God does not build on men but with men.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2007,16:01)
    Hi charity,

I guess then that peter has the spirit confirmed

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    1Peter 2
    4To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious,

5Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

6Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.”
    Eph 2
    ” 18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

19Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

21In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:

22In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Adultery as grounds for divorce appears only in Matthew's version.
    Does that show that Matthew is a liar or God is merciful?

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick
    Adultery
    better is the brother that is near than a brother that is far off.?
    Interested in the spirit of the bride?
    And how the Groom washed the groomsmen’s feet by one hand written
    And no longer can he hear the spirit of the bride for the sound of her voice.
    Every wife shall mourn apart from the husband Likewise
    And they shall look upon Him that was pierced.

charity
    Participant

Full reward FOR Both Man AND HIS Wife

I have told you in as many ways of the resurrection of Life from the dead
    You refuse to take part in the first resurrection
    The recreating of the fathers Into the New Image creation of the children to inherit the Kingdom eternal
    And Christ the first fruits of them that slept after each in his turn.
    In this they themselves without confusion of the seed that remaineth within shall rise and grow up in the stall waxing strong in wisdom Born again to condemn this unbelieving Generation
    The Men Nineveh and the Queen of the south; Much greater this time Made a New In the Image
    That they with hope and faith In God slept and waited for that when the Christ arrived these Marvelous things should begin
    And before Him Shall come the Elijah that shall turn the harts of the children to the seed of the father; of Whom he was born into the age of the children Himself as evidence of the Mighty works of God.

Now those whom are blessed to have received and Take part in the resurrection of Life by the knowledge
    Understand they are no longer given in marriage.
    God shall join together what he made; any thing contry to this is coveting another wife
    And Holding holy flesh in the skirt of the seam as Satan Has always controlled from the beginning stopping
    In this the spirit of the bride shall return a Man to fullness one again with reward
    Submitting his will to Lust seeking a full reward and God Head

charity

charity
    Participant

He shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth. Let “THE EARTH REJOICE” with the heavens
    For all things to work together that the earth may become a Land of glory and reward as promised.

O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
     Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day to day.
     Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
    For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above “all gods”.
    For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
    Honour and majesty “are before him” strength and beauty “are in his sanctuary”
    Give unto the LORD, O ye kindreds of the people, give unto the LORD glory and strength.
    Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and “come into his courts”
     O worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness: fear before him, all the earth.
     Say among the heathen that the LORD reigneth: “the world” also shall be established that it shall not be moved: he shall judge the people righteously. “Let the heavens rejoice” and “let the earth be glad” let the sea roar, and the fulness “thereof”  Let the “field be joyful” and all that is “therein” then shall all the trees of the “wood rejoice”  Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
    Psa 96

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Men prefer old wine.
    Without the washing of feet men would carry forever their stink.
    Washing is cleansing forgiveness from walking in the world and he who washed theirs would have us wash each others.

charity
    Participant

In the Day the ears are opened from Slumber
    The Hills Melt like Wax
    Righteous becomes the Habitation of His throne
    “worship him, all ye gods”

The LORD reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof

Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.

A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.

His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.  The hills melted like wax at the presence of the LORD, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth. The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.  Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: “worship him, all ye gods”.
    Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O LORD.   For thou, LORD, [art] high above all the earth: thou art exalted far above all gods.  Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.   Light is sown for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.   Rejoice in the LORD, ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
    Psa 97

Viewing 20 posts - 401 through 420 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account