Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity.
    You say
    “And when the nations are subdued under the feet of King David? “
    Read again
    Mk 12
    ” 35And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?

36For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD {GOD}said to my Lord {JESUS}, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

37David therefore himself calleth him{JESUS} Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

David established the throne for the One who was his root and his offspring, JESUS.
    David faded into history to be raised and to join in the Kingdom.
    He defers to his Lord, Jesus.

charity
    Participant

Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

Take part in the first resurrection
    For the second death is the Lake of Fire

They knew not whom God HAD SENT

Who IS THE first begotten Son?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Christ is the firstborn son.
    The Jews need to seek the root and offspring of David.
    But David's throne will not be occupied by David but by his Lord.
    Zechariah 12:10
    And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2007,09:25)
    Hi charity,
    Christ is the firstborn son.
    The Jews need to seek the root and offspring of David.
    But David's throne will not be occupied by David but by his Lord.
    Zechariah 12:10
    And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Act 17:32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this [matter].  
    Act 24:21  Except it be for this one voice, that I cried standing among them, Touching the resurrection of the dead I am called in question by you this day.

Act 26:6  And now I stand and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers: 7  Unto which [promise] our twelve tribes, instantly serving [God] day and night, hope to come. For which hope's sake, king Agrippa, I am accused of the Jews. 8  Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

Rom 1:4 And declared [to be] the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:  
    Before He suffered his second death he had been risen and declared this is My Son
    That any that believe on Him are risen with Him and the second death shall not prevail in Man shall prolong his days After the King.

Yet there are still Some that understand not that God has raised us to put on incorruption
    To repair the breach the lose of many generations
    Lost to corruption returning to dust with only promise of New life
    In this I speck of the rising of the dead to the preserved seed
    Predestinated following their King to the age of the children of the kingdom
    To a body prepared for Him the first begotten Son
    That he May be the first of many to come
    Raised from the Grave of the womb to New Life
    Born of a Good seed
    For he has root in himself
    And is the offspring of the promised New Life
    Where for this Man preached to us received the sure Mercy of David
    And he whom seed remained him cannot sin
    A marvelous work of grace to all men
    a body also been prepared that a Man may be born again
    Following The King by the zeal of the Holy Ghost
    Transporting the seed
    Coming to the knowledge of the truth
    The earth has not gone since it was from the beginning
    God Has not been slake concerning his promise
    But faithful in; he has performed a marvelous thing
    To recreate the lost of many generations
    And rise up the wastes and reins past

Act 13:34
    And as concerning that he raised him up from the dead, [now] no more to return to corruption, he said on this wise, I will give you the sure mercies of David.
    Act 3:15
    And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Their fore the only sign that the wicked shall receive is the sign of one greater than Jonas has come resurrection of Life
    But this Time these shall bear witness to who was begotten and sent and sent themselves after Him
    They shall not be as a mystery but condemn the wicked in this generation
    But as Elijah was sent in a prepared Body Named John born of parents performed by the Holy Ghost
    So was our King first redeemed begotten of God and sent?
    With one begotten who lead him Him
    Becoming sent before him to prepare the way of the King

And the vison of the promise to those to follow when this happends; followed by silence
    Mal 3:18
    Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. 2  But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
    :3  And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do [this], saith the LORD of hosts. 4  Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the statutes and judgments.
    5  Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
    :6  And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

That we are the Children of the Age of transformation
    May turn to the Fathers of the dust creation
    That they May receive the sure mercy of David
    Predestinated to salvation days
    As promised by God
    To be transformed to the Image incorruptible

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    So speaking of Christ according to the flesh David's seed gives the body to Christ.
    But Christ gave the seed to David as his creation came through him.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2007,11:15)
    Hi charity,
    So speaking of Christ according to the flesh David's seed gives the body to Christ.
    But Christ gave the seed to David as his creation came through him.

And I have spoken once of How an evil spirit can be helpful to blurt out Things known to them of a knowledge;Most surely they may Identify and reconise A son of God
    That the mind of Man struggle to comprehend
    Mar 5:7
    And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, [thou] Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

Now I say unto you; that whoever dose not leave his mother and father to follow Christ; and turn not to his roots and offspring as Christ did whom His father was David.
    By the power of the Holy Ghost preformed the first fruits of them that slept
    That each come in his own turn;

The resurrection of the belivers
    1Cr 15:20 ¶ But now is Christ risen from the dead, [and] become the firstfruits of them that slept.
    Let he who wants to drink of the life giving water come

Mat 16:17
    And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon “Barjona”: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

KJV Concordance for -son of Jonas-
    Help Using the Search Tool

son of Jonas occurs in 5 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Mat 12:40 – Jhn 21:17)
    Mat 12:40
    For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.
    Luk 11:30
    For as Jonas was a sign unto the Ninevites, so shall also the Son of man be to this generation.

Jhn 21:15
    So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
    Jhn 21:16
    He saith to him again the second time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
    Jhn 21:17
    He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Christ is son of God ahead and above his earthly status as son of man and son of David.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2007,11:58)
    Hi charity,
    Christ is son of God ahead and above his earthly status as son of man and son of David.

Mat 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed [it] unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
    19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
    20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mat 17:9
    And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Mean while back in the Jungle verily verily Told the world In His Name saying things the other disilpes said Not

KJV English Concordance for “verily, verily”
    Learn More About Our Word Search Tools
    The words verily, verily occur in 113 verses, including 25 exact phrase matches shown first:
    Jhn 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.
    Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    Jhn 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and [of] the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    Jhn 3:11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.
    Jhn 5:19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
    Jhn 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
    Jhn 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
    Jhn 6:26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.
    Jhn 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
    Jhn 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
    Jhn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
    Jhn 8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
    Jhn 8:51 Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
    Jhn 8:58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
    Jhn 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
    Jhn 10:7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
    Jhn 12:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.
    Jhn 13:16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
    Jhn 13:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
    Jhn 13:21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
    Jhn 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The #### shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.
    Jhn 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater [works] than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
    Jhn 16:20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.
    Jhn 16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.
    Jhn 21:18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry [thee] whither thou wouldest not.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    He who is truth emphasied truth to those who would listen.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    John offends you.
    Moses offends you.
    Nehemiah offends you.
    Are you assembling your own soothsayers bible?

charity
    Participant

Ye for what a Man find within himself
    that he must specketh yet he May kill himself?
    But for what he find within
    and dose not specketh he shall be killed for?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,

Loving John, the brave one, stood near the cross
    fearing not death he did not die hard.
    Fear is a snare and wounds living faith
    by doubt we are earthbound but faith makes free,
    wings for the hope given kingdom, to join those above.

charity
    Participant

How Many Disilples are Called Judas and are James brother?

Luk 6:12 ¶ And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. 13 And when it was day, he called [unto him] his disciples: and of them he chose twelve, whom also he named apostles;
    14Simon, (whom he also named Peter,) and Andrew his brother, James and John, Philip and Bartholomew,15 Matthew and Thomas, James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes, 16 And Judas [the brother] of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor. 17 ¶ And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear him, and to be healed of their diseases;

1; Simon Peter
    2; Andrew
    3; James
    4; John
    5; Philip
    6; Matthew
    7; Thomas
    8; James
    9; Judas
    10; Judas Iscariots

Judas Is dead but Judas is present??
    Act 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and ,Thomas Bartholomew, and Matthew, James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas [the brother] of James.

1; Peter
    2; James
    3; John
    4; Andrew
    5; Philip
    6; Thomas
    7; Matthew
    8; James
    9; Simon
    10; Judas brother James

Judas is the Brother of James and also Judas Iscariot
    Luk 6:16 And Judas [the brother] of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor.

Sons of Thunder
    John is the brother of James
    Mar 3:17 And James the [son] of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:

1Sa 2:10 The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.

charity
    Participant

One story told by two disiples; the anoiting of Jesus by a woman

Luke 7 37  And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that [Jesus] sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment,
    38And stood at his feet behind [him] weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe [them] with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed [them] with the ointment. 39  Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw [it], he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman [this is] that toucheth him: for she is a sinner. 40  And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on.

John tells the story that Christ was with Lazarus whom he raised from the dead
    At the house Of Martha and Mary even? They made supper;
    And Judas Iscariot one of Lords Disciples is the one John points to that becomes Angry of this wasting of OIL opposed to Luke’s appointing of Pharisees

Jhn 12:1 ¶ Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead. 2  There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him. :3  Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair: and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment. :4  Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], which should betray him, 5  Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor? 6  This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.

Well John the son of thunder should have you keep your eyes on Judas Iscariot but yet is it one that betrayed Jesus; see the (also) in this more than one betrayer?
    Luk 6:16 And Judas [the brother] of James, and Judas Iscariot, which also was the traitor.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    So we have several James's
    Matthew 10:2
    Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother
    Acts 1:13
    And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas the brother of James.
    Matthew 10:3
    Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
    Mark 2:14
    And as he passed by, he saw Levi the son of Alphaeus sitting at the receipt of custom, and said unto him, Follow me. And he arose and followed him.
    Luke 24:10
    It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and Mary the mother of James, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles.
    Mark 16:1
    And when the sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome, had bought sweet spices, that they might come and anoint him.
    Matthew 27:56
    Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.
    Mark 6:3
    Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of James, and Joses, and of Juda, and Simon? and are not his sisters here with us? And they were offended at him.
    Galatians 1:19
    But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.
    Jude 1:1
    Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

Here is a challenge.
    Is James the brother of Jesus an apostle?
    Is Jude also known as Judas?
    Is Joses also known as Joseph?
    Which Mary is the mother of which James?
    How many Mary's stood at the foot of the cross?

charity
    Participant

Yes and hoe dose Luke fit in as a Disciple?

Luke occurs 2 times in 2 verses:

Col 4:14 Luke, the beloved physician, and Demas, greet you.

2Ti 4:11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.

Luke is telling much also In Jesus Name???

charity
    Participant

A John whom is surnamed Mark

The words John Mark occur in 3 verses. None are an exact phrase match:

Act 12:12 And when he had considered [the thing], he came to the house of Mary the mother of John, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.

Act 12:25 And Barnabas and Saul returned from Jerusalem, when they had fulfilled [their] ministry, and took with them John, whose surname was Mark.

Act 15:37 And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark.

charity
    Participant

sa 8:13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts himself; and [let] him [be] your fear, and [let] him [be] your dread.
    Isa 8:14 And he shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
    Isa 8:15  And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

This has become a sight for sore Eye's
    I feel like this has come on me

Isa 8:16 ¶ Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
    Isa 8:17  And I will wait upon the LORD, that hideth his face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for him.
    Isa 8:18  Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me [are] for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
    Isa 8:19 ¶ And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    They stumble over the stone set for that purpose.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 02 2007,12:44)
    Hi charity,
    They stumble over the stone set for that purpose.

we stumble

Ecc 12:12 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books [there is] no end; and much study [is] a weariness of the flesh.
    Hsa 6:1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
    Hsa 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
    Hsa 6:3 Then shall we know, [if] we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter [and] former rain unto the earth.

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account