Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

This also should be understood
    It is also been noticed that demons evil spirits of a knowledge of their own;they are helpful to us they shall blurt out the truth in amongst their confusing
    That in fact when they are removed from a Man into pigs the Man becomes in his right mind and then go off to serve Christ

charity
    Participant

Spirit of slumber
    Knowing them by their fruits of Jealousy
    Selling feigned words to make Merchandise of us all

2Pe 2:1 ¶ But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
    2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
    Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
    Rom 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
    Rom 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
    Rom 11:11 ¶ I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but [rather] through their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
    Psa 69:22
    Let their table become a snare before them: and [that which should have been] for [their] welfare, [let it become] a trap.

2Pe 2:4 ¶ For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast [them] down to hell, and delivered [them] into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
    Jud 1:12 ¶ These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Desist from assaulting the Spirit of God.
    If you were of that Spirit you would hear the voice in all.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    We are not sated epicureans taking only tasty morsels for delight.
    It seems you are too full to know hunger
    Too knowledgeable to want more.

charity
    Participant

Even from the prison and judgment his Kingdom come

Ecc 4:13 ¶ Better [is] a poor and a wise child than an old and foolish king, who will no more be admonished.
    Ecc 4:14 For out of prison he cometh to reign; whereas also [he that is] born in his kingdom becometh poor. (Born again corruptible seed)
    Ecc 4:15 I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.
    Ecc 4:16 [There is] no end of all the people, [even] of all that have been before them: they also that come after shall not rejoice in him. Surely this also [is] vanity and vexation of spirit.

Even the eight king is of the 7
    Number 6 stands with him
    Old and foolish is this King
    Of whom five had already fallen bake then
    Resurrection from prison
    born again
    Souls unto judge Days
    Harvesting an election
    Heart of the righteous
    Severing the wicked from amongst us
    Threshing floor
    Those numbered to battle
    Some without a king
    Replaced
    UN identified object
    Shall judge
    An Angel of Light up front
    A sword in his Hand
    Using Given authority to stand
    Frustrating the count
    Of the king

Nation wide Traffic Jam
    Cars can’t move
    From either side
    How long will you wait here?
    Staying in your car till it clears away
    Night came down
    Pitch darkness
    Touches lights appeared
    Captains seeming to clean up this mess
    But do nothing to move even burden
    And the hungry children
    Filled with tears
    Crying
    Will God clear this traffic?
    So we may go home with again
    He sent a savior but he’s gone you see
    Just stay in car the savor will return
    He exchanged himself for a comforter
    The bodies began to perish with out food
    Piling up
    Till they reached heaven
    Those even Angel with his sword
    Shall be accountable for lose of souls

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity.
    Does law offend.
    Is rule oppression?
    Is obedience unnecessary?
    Lawlessness is still under wrath
    Those who are gods to themselves die
    Goats know better and cannot be contained
    Sheep do not forge their own path back to David
    Lords have authority and those who call them Lord, obey

charity
    Participant

Boanerges = The Sons of Thunder James AND John

Mar 3:17 And James the [son] of Zebedee, and John the brother of James; and he surnamed them Boanerges, which is, The sons of thunder:

1Sa 2:10
    The adversaries of the LORD shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: the LORD shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed.
    Psa 77:18 The voice of thy thunder [was] in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook. Thy way [is] in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known. Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision. It shall even be as when an hungry [man] dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, [he is] faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion. ¶ Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
    ¶ And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which [men] deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it [is] sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. ¶ Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near [me] with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:
    Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, [even] a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise [men] shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent [men] shall be hid.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Jeremiah 31:33
    But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

There are none under no law, except the lawless.

charity
    Participant

For has the terrible one is brought to nought?
    Are the ears of deaf opened?
    Have those that erred in spirit come to understanding?

Isa 29:18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.
    The meek also shall increase [their] joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
    For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:
    That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.
    ¶ Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.
    But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.
    They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Yes the chosen ones of Israel who rejected the Son of God will be ashamed and accept him.
    We should not reject new wine in favour of old wine as we are only given new.
    We cannot fashion for ourselves old wineskins as we can only obtain new.
    Spilling that new wine cannot allow it to be brought to the table.

Love the old wine but only in reference to the new brought by Christ and Peter and John.
    Be as wise storemen who can show harmony between old and new.
    Not by might nor by power but by the Spirit.

charity
    Participant

Sorry! The search criteria that you entered, The last supper, does not yield any results in the KJV.

And supper being ended occurs in 1 verse in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 13:2 – Jhn 13:2)
    Jhn 13:2
    And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

depart out of this world occurs in 1 verse in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 13:1 – Jhn 13:1)
    Jhn 13:1
    Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.

Then cometh he to Simon Peter… occurs in 1 verse in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 13:6 – Jhn 13:6)
    Jhn 13:6
    Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?

began to wash the disciples… occurs in 1 verse in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 13:5 – Jhn 13:5)
    Jhn 13:5
    After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe [them] with the towel wherewith he was girded.

disciples feet occurs in 2 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Mat 28:9 – Jhn 13:5)
    Mat 28:9
    And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
    Jhn 13:5
    After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe [them] with the towel wherewith he was girded.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Is it not wonderful that God gave us three books more for history and one redolent in loving wisdom?
    We are not just schoolmasters and historians warily checking details to prove God, but we sit at the feet of Christ and let him feed us and minister to us all of God's grace.
    We have nothing to offer God and humility submits to God's words and allows the Teacher to work in us.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2007,12:15)
    Hi charity,
    Is it not wonderful that God gave us three books more for history and one redolent in loving wisdom?
    We are not just schoolmasters and historians warily checking details to prove God, but we sit at the feet of Christ and let him feed us and minister to us all of God's grace.
    We have nothing to offer God and humility submits to God's words and allows the Teacher to work in us.

Mat 16:18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
    19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
    20 Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Jesus is the only foundation stone and Peter the first new stone to be hewn and to manifest the Spirit of God, now ready to be placed in God's new building. The other stones followed in the next chapter and the building is shown in Eph 2.20, the city shown at the end of revelation.
    Is your stone placed with Peter yet?

charity
    Participant

“What you will hear in your ear
    In the other ear proclaim
    From your rooftops.
    After all,

To many are caring around a Lamb
    What must they wish to do with the Lamb?
    Caring around on their shoulders
    So that he may
    Kill it and eat it
    He will not eat it while it is alive?
    But only after he has killed it
    And it has become a carcass
    Other wise he can’t do it?
    But for me
    Seek yourself a place of rest
    That ye might not become a carcass and be eaten

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    The Lamb of God sits with the Father and your insults to him surprise.

charity
    Participant

Words?

And desire said,
    I did not see you descending
    But now I see you ascending
    You did not see me nor recognize me.
    I served you as a garment and you did not know me.

The power questioned the soul
    saying
    Where are you going?
    In wickedness are you bound?
    But you are bound
    Do not judge
    And the soul said
    Why do you judge me?
    Although I have not judged?
    I was bound, though I have not bound.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 30 2007,22:14)
    Hi charity,
    The Lamb of God sits with the Father and your insults to him surprise.

We are verily guilty concerning our brother
    The lord Jesus Christ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Mk 12
    ” 35And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the son of David?

36For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.

37David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

The Son of David is the Lord of David.
    Kiss the Son.

charity
    Participant

My Lord said sit thou at my right side until I put you enemies under your feet
    And when the nations are subdued under the feet of King David? By the Knowledge of the will God that sent him to recover His people from the Law unto the covenant of promise To A house built to all generations then shall the Son himself be subject to God that is all and all.
    Jer22 :4 For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people. 5 But if ye will not hear these words, I swear by myself, saith the LORD, that this house shall become a desolation. 6 ¶ For thus saith the LORD unto the king's house of Judah; Thou [art] Gilead unto me, [and] the head of Lebanon: [yet] surely I will make thee a wilderness, [and] cities [which] are not inhabited. :7 And I will prepare destroyers against thee, every one with his weapons: and they shall cut down thy choice cedars, and cast [them] into the fire.
    Eze 37:24 ¶ And David my servant [shall be] king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. :28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Act 13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the [son] of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

Act 13:35 Wherefore he saith also in another [psalm], Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption. 36 For David, after he had served his own generation by the will of God, fell on sleep, and was laid unto his fathers, and saw corruption: 37 But he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption.

He took away the first to Make way for the second Man
    for the first Man is of the earth and the second Man is of the heavens

Amen

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account