Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

There is a worldly knowledge
    There is a worldly wisdom
    What shall I say to understanding?
    So Many times have you said this?
    Today I hear (t) what you meant
    Worldly knowledge must fail us
    So that which is perfect can come
    To remember the world hated the first begotten
    Cursed is he that is hung on a tree
    Cursed to obey if we wish to inherit the earth
    Statues and heavenly Laws form a throne that is forever
    That which he held to set up from his father’s throne
    Seventy times seven walk away
    As his father new Gods revenge is more effective
    A man of Law shall rise to his feet chopping a tree down from the roots
    Though we allow a man to walk away one day he shall mourn what he did to us
    A Government established in justice considering a life worth having patience
    A government in authority cursed to Law shall rise and do what they sent and sown for
    If seed be have no root within it shall burn and perish for good
    Is that not enough for us?
    Even so come quickly Lord
    For the persecuted in the captivity of a wicked soul

All our statues and Heavenly Laws
    Found back at the setting up the throne of the Lamb
    Past from his father into his hands
    Confirmed by Holy prophets that we must not forsake

The holy one of Israel
    Goverment
    Isa 9:7 Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    All is wisdom.
    Pieced together.
    The workings of God
    Since the days of creation
    Day following Day explained later
    Do not look back in offense finding fault
    Excepting rubbish that we have owned and loved
    Treasures baubles, knowing now was a testing beneath
    Faithful servants learning grace, given according to their growth
    Now in Christ we know more but not so we can judge God's administration
    All done in order, faith building on faith, less excuse, wisdom having been here among
    None perfect,
    all are servants,
    prophets and king,
    God in all sent,
    none to worship,
    no new god, One,
    He Who supplies, Digging deeper, seeking more, nothing to give, thinking less, no philosopher teaches himself anything useful, Door is closing, temple measured be found now within,
    all that mattered, doing the will behind
    the revealed
    plan.

charity
    Participant

Patience and love
    It’s okay where you are
    The whole of the creation desiring the Sons of God
    Made subject to vanity unwillingly
    How can we accuse and not except this
    Even though their heart can’t respond
    Though the ears hear there's no understanding
    These doses not mean they shall never accept
    The will of God is not always our timing
    Unwillingly unwillingly unwillingly
    Made subject to vanity
    One Day they shall see
    You took hold with your hands
    To establish with care travailing in new life

But faith and love holds one tightly
    And reveals something that’s been hardly seen
    Life given for a brother suffering no revenge
    Blessed is the one that uses everything to grow
    From the hands of the suffering traveler
    To beginning of suffering for another
    The will of man must be subdued
    For the mind of God to begin it works
    Singing Songs and specking Psalms
    Becomes the strength of the spirit in love
    Action of Love from the heart
    For that’s where the Kingdom of God is

charity

charity
    Participant

Now Has A Bow been bent against Me?

Concerning the Gospel of John

Of whom appears to have shown US a great wisdom
    Of whether intentionally or unmentionably He has begun a belief that God IS JESUS.

Jhn 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

These words Are His interpretation of what he has understood?
    These words are not the saying of any prophet before that he has relayed them on to us to be used for proof God Is JESUS?

Also in the end of; His he appears to NOT have unity of spirit with his brother disiple Matthew concerning the rising from the tomb
    He relays what he has been told not what he saw
    whether He was Lied to or the truth
    who shall we see Loves truth and is honest in thier report?
    Also the disciples are awaiting the Holy Ghost sent from God;
    So IT IS NOT a thing that I consider every writing of a MAN not TO BE PERFECT;
    BEFORE THEY HAVE RECEIVED that which is perfect
    Just Honest and pure of heart without envy specking in all truth

Act 1:3  To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things pertaining to the kingdom of God:

Jhn 20:2  Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the *other disciple,* whom Jesus loved,*

Did John feel not love and seperated?? as he tells his story even so not presant but wishing he was???

John tells the story about those that were there; but he himself is not seemingly present??
    I hope you may understand me
    He writes portraying frantic disciples
    and a Mary Whom he portrays as first believing Christ’s body was taken away by Guards ??
    Running then to peter with out any report from Angels earth quakes or having seen Christ as Matthew reports???

John reports as this is truth?
    Jhn 20:2  Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him.
    Jhn 20:3  Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
    Jhn 20:4  So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre.
    Jhn 20:5  And he stooping down, [and looking in], saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
    Jhn 20:6  Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie,
    Jhn 20:10  Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
    Jhn 20:11 ¶ But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, [and looked] into the sepulchre,
    Jhn 20:12  And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
    Jhn 20:14  And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus

While Jesus appeared to the Mary’s on their way to Peter and the other disciples with the report from the Angel and they should go into Galilee to met him that shall appear for them there?

Take from the top Matthew
    Mat 28:1 ¶ In the end of the sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first [day] of the week, came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulchre.
    Mat 28:2 And, behold, there was a great earthquake: for the angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it.
    Mat 28:3 His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow:
    Mat 28:4 And for fear of him the keepers did shake, and became as dead [men].
    Mat 28:5  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified.
    Mat 28:6  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.
    Mat 28:7  And go quickly, and tell his disciples that he is risen from the dead; and, behold, he goeth before you into Galilee; there shall ye see him: lo, I have told you.
    Mat 28:8  And they departed quickly from the sepulchre with fear and great joy; and did run to bring his disciples word.
    Mat 28:9 ¶ And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.
    Mat 28:10  Then said Jesus unto them, Be not afraid: go tell my brethren that they go into Galilee, and there shall they see me.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Not all all but you are not appointed judge and I am grateful.
    You have found fault with the work of the Spirit in the men of old.
    Now you have unfortunately turned your blighted eye on the sons of God.
    John is a righteous servant of God who does not deserve your condemnation.
    John is allowed to put some snares in for the unwary and the yet to be made wise .

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,13:53)
    Hi charity,
    Not all all but you are not appointed judge and I am grateful.
    You have found fault with the work of the Spirit in the men of old.
    Now you have unfortunately turned your blighted eye on the sons of God.
    John is a righteous servant of God who does not deserve your condemnation.
    John is allowed to put some snares in for the unwary and the yet to be made wise .

So in this
    I hear you say; it is not okay for you charity
    That charity is not appointed or not found worthy BY YOU the judge to… question the differing reports of the disciples prophets in searching?

Good one Nick

And yes God has allowed all the books that make our bible what it is; for his perpose and will to be done
    And all use it according to their hearts as with ears or with out ears as he said should happen;
    reading but not understanding

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Men will be appointed judges and rulers.
    Now it is His job not to be grasped at by us.
    If you cannot find harmony in the Words of God
    who needs repent of what she thought she knew
    and pray again for that wisdom?

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 27 2007,15:29)
    Hi charity,
    Men will be appointed judges and rulers.
    Now it is His job not to be grasped at by us.
    If you cannot find harmony in the Words of God
    who needs repent of what she thought she knew
    and pray again for that wisdom?

Hey Nick

Of all the friends I've ever met,
    You're the one I won't forget.
    And if I die
    Before you do
    Making it to paradise
    I'll be waiting for you
    Lord give the angels
    Back their wings
    And risk the loss
    Of everything
    Just to prove
    friendship is true
    I'm thankful to have meet you

charity

charity
    Participant

Thomas occurs 12 times in 12 verses:

How did one of Christ’s chosen Disciples Thomas get renamed doubting Thomas John??
    Unto all generations to come here after Doubt is attached to his Name ?

Mat 10:3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
    Mar 3:18 And Andrew, and Philip, and Bartholomew, and Matthew, and Thomas, and James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus, and Simon the Canaanite,
    Luk 6:15 Matthew and Thomas, James the [son] of Alphaeus, and Simon called Zelotes,

John
    Jhn 11:16 Then said Thomas, which is called Didymus, unto his fellowdisciples,Let us also go, that we may die with him.

Jhn 14:5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?

Jhn 20:24 But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.

Jhn 20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: [then] came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace [be] unto you.

Jhn 20:27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust [it] into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.

Jhn 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Jhn 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

Jhn 21:2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the [sons] of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.

Act 1:13 And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas, Bartholomew, and Matthew, James [the son] of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and Judas [the brother] of James.

charity
    Participant

God shall sanctify his holy Name

Ten MEN TAKE HOLD OF the skirt of A JEW for they have heard God is with him.

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days [it shall come to pass], that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard [that] God [is] with you.

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not [this] for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.
    Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I [am] the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

If Christ is TRULY God then God has threatened to chasten himself while he worketh?
    Although he shall not withdraw his mercy from himself?

2Sa 7:12 ¶ And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. :13 He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever. :14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men: :15 But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took [it] from Saul, whom I put away before thee. 16 And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever. 17 According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David. 18 ¶ Then went king David in, and sat before the LORD, and he said, Who [am] I, O Lord GOD? and what [is] my house, that thou hast brought me hitherto? :19 And this was yet a small thing in thy sight, O Lord GOD; but thou hast spoken also of thy servant's house for a great while to come. And [is] this the manner of man, O Lord GOD?

Christ dose not appear to have equality with God here;

Charity

charity
    Participant

Bond of charity using psalms in word and deed In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ

Col 3:15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
    Col 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
    Col 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, [do] all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.
    Col 3:9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
    Col 3:10 And have put on the new [man], which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Sprit of slumber

Judgment executed from the throne of King David though they fall!
    salvation has come To provoke them to Jealousy

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
    Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
    Rom 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
    Rom 11:10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway.
    Rom 11:11 ¶ I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but [rather] through their fall salvation [is come] unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

charity

charity
    Participant

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ
    To call to his side saints elected an remnant set aside
    Invitation to the great feast of God

Rev 19:17 ¶ And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God; 18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all [men, both] free and bond, both small and great. 19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army. 20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

The Comforter occurs in 7 verses in the KJV

Page 1 / 1 (Ecc 4:1 – Jhn 16:7)
    Ecc 4:1 So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of [such as were] oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors [there was] power; but they had no comforter.
    Lam 1:9 Her filthiness [is] in her skirts; she remembereth not her last end; therefore she came down wonderfully: she had no comforter. O LORD, behold my affliction: for the enemy hath magnified [himself].
    Lam 1:16 For these [things] I weep; mine eye, mine eye runneth down with water, because the comforter that should relieve my soul is far from me: my children are desolate, because the enemy prevailed.

Exchange of the Lord of Host for a Comforter by only One Disciples report??

Jhn 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    Jhn 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
    Jhn 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

charity

charity
    Participant

send the holy ghost occurs in 1 verse in the KJV

Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 14:26 – Jhn 14:26)

John the only reporter
    Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.  

Receive the Holy Ghost occurs in 7 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Jhn 7:39 – Act 9:17)

John and acts two reporters

John
    Jhn 7:39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet [given]; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)  

Again John appears to only present watching as Jesus breathes into “THEM” The Holy ghost to receive; Only left himself to report what he Jesus said??
    And what for the Holy ghost that they should receive later at penticost??
    ?Jhn 20:22 And when he had said this, he breathed on [them], and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

John has reported The holy ghost is a “he” to receive
    Again he reports these as Jesus words?
    Jhn 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Luk 12:10 And whosoever shall speak a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but unto him that blasphemeth against the Holy Ghost it shall not be forgiven.  

Remaining 4 verses on…  Receive the Holy Ghost…..A gift of power from God
    Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.  

Act 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.  
    Act 8:15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:  

Act 8:19 Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.  

Act 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, [even] Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

charity
    Participant

In defense of the Disciple John
    I must also say just a “book”: has been attached to his Name here
    And it is the heart of the Hand of the writer that is accountable
    Least any Man has prevailed to use his Identity

charity

charity
    Participant

John is the only book that testifies that John the baptist has said Behold The LAMB OF God

The words behold the lamb occur in 3 verses, including 2 exact phrase matches shown first:KJV

——————————————————————————–

Jhn 1:29 The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Jhn 1:36 And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Here is the 1 remaining inexact match:

Gen 22:7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here [am] I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where [is] the lamb for a burnt offering?

This is Johns report; of John the baptist words
    Whom when he saw him coming he said Behold the Lamb of God
    And then in another breath he seems unsure until the spirit decends down on Jesus??

Jhn 1:29 ¶ The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. 30  This is he of whom I said, After me cometh a man which is preferred before me: for he was before me.
    31  And I knew him not: but that he should be made manifest to Israel, therefore am I come baptizing with water.
    32  And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him. 33 ? And I knew him not: but he that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending, and remaining on him, the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. 34  And I saw, and bare record that this is the Son of God. 35 ¶ Again the next day after John stood, and two of his disciples; 36  And looking upon Jesus as he walked, he saith, Behold the Lamb of God!

Matthew they new well the mission before even beginning the baptising of christ
    Mat 3:13 ¶ Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him.
    Mat 3:14  But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
    Mat 3:15  And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer [it to be so] now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.
    Mat 3:16  And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
    Mat 3:17  And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

charity

charity
    Participant

lay down my life occurs in 5 verses in the KJV
    Page 1 / 1 (Psa 7:5 – Jhn 13:38)

Psa 7:5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take [it]; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.

Jhn 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

Jhn 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

Jhn 13:37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.

Jhn 13:38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The #### shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.

charity
    Participant

James and John
    Mar 10:35 ¶ And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, come unto him, saying, Master, we would that thou shouldest do for us whatsoever we shall desire.
    Mar 10:36 And he said unto them, What would ye that I should do for you?
    Mar 10:37 They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
    Mar 10:38 But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
    Mar 10:39 And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
    Mar 10:40 But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared.
    Mar 10:41 And when the ten heard [it], they began to be much displeased with James and John. Mar 10:42 But Jesus called them [to him], and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
    Mar 10:43 But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:

James and John
    Luk 9:54 And when his disciples James and John saw [this], they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?
    Luk 9:55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.

Luk 9:47 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, Luk 9:48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great. Luk 9:49 ¶ And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us. Luk 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid [him] not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Luk 16:15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.
    Luk 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
    Luk 16:17 And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 28 2007,17:10)
    In defense of the Disciple John
    I must also say just a “book”: has been attached to his Name here
    And it is the heart of the Hand of the writer that is accountable
    Least any Man has prevailed to use his Identity

charity

Hi charity,
    So what has to be changed in you
    To accommodate Christ in John?

charity
    Participant

Some where to rest

Isa 34:8 ¶ For [it is] the day of the LORD'S vengeance, [and] the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion. And the streams thereof shall be turned into pitch, and the dust thereof into brimstone, and the land thereof shall become burning pitch. It shall not be quenched night nor day; the smoke thereof shall go up for ever: from generation to generation it shall lie waste; none shall pass through it for ever and ever.
    But the cormorant and the bittern shall possess it; the owl also and the raven shall dwell in it: and he shall stretch out upon it the line of confusion, and the stones of emptiness. They shall call the nobles thereof to the kingdom, but none [shall be] there, and all her princes shall be nothing. And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, [and] a court for owls. The wild beasts of the desert shall also meet with the wild beasts of the island, and the satyr shall cry to his fellow; the screech owl also shall rest there, and find for herself a place of rest. There shall the great owl make her nest, and lay, and hatch, and gather under her shadow: there shall the vultures also be gathered, every one with her mate.¶ Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them, And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: they shall possess it for ever, from generation to generation shall they dwell therein.

charity
    Participant

Honesty is such a lonely word

When whats true is not always truth

Forsaking A seed father
    Jhn 13:3
    Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;

Jer 22:4 For if ye do this thing indeed, then shall there enter in by the gates of this house kings sitting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on horses, he, and his servants, and his people.

Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
    Hbr 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
    Hbr 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

Isa 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.
    Rev 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account