Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2007,21:55)
    Hi Is 1.18
    Deut 10
    17″For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
    Acts 10
    34Opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality,
    Rom 2
    11For there is no partiality with God.
    Rom 9
    What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be!

Nick you provoke People to anger with foolish fleshly discernments.

Of corse God loves Jacob more than his brother

I’m sorry I have to leave now

Selah charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,

It is all scripture.
    God allows mercy.
    None deserves any.

charity
    Participant

Nice tie Nick but it doesn’t go with the palm leaves you’re wearing

These are the days of the harvest where the workers of the kingdom can up root good seed while trying to remove the thorns; souls that are needy and poor in hope of the Manifestations of the Sons of God.
    Be harvested and separate by your honest heart; (which I know is there within you); as good seed by truth the scriptures are written within the heart for truth;
    A bit in the mouth of a horse but if the hearts despises it can not deal justly with another Hate answers hastily even by scripture destroying the earth.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2007,07:01)
    Hi charity,

It is all scripture.
    God allows mercy.
    None deserves any.

Nick mercy is a Pardon from God for inquity

Given only to a sacrifice of a brocken Heart

Grace is to approch the throne of God as you are

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Mercy is mercy.
    Mercy is not necessarily expressed as forgiveness.
    Rom 9
    “12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.

13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

16So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

17For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.

18Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

19Thou wilt say then unto me, Why doth he yet find fault? For who hath resisted his will?

20Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?

21Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?

22What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:

23And that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory,”

charity
    Participant

Mt subject is Nick
    God pardons when you find it in your heart to pardon a brother.

Exd 23:21 Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name [is] in him.

charity
    Participant

Righteousness can only be descovered by the fathers; nothing much is recored to direct us in New testerment
    Being the reason that many are without mercy in this day for rejection of Christs father

Psa 25:11 For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it [is] great.

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

charity
    Participant

An uncircumcised heart is a danger to the destruction on of the earth unrightousness; they give no reward to the prophets or those that serve the will of God refusing to harkening to the fathers whom God spoke through in days past; that we may search out the promise of a peacful land and resurrection of Life and eternity

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

charity
    Participant

If you desire to become incorruptible like Christ; you must see his roots of his father David whom Christ was made from; Rom 1:3 Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; that formed him to arrive UNCORUPTIBLE without sin promised 1000 years before he Arrived; a seed of a King unto the promised King for ever and ever; Like wise the people that harkened to David’s word from God their seed remains in us as our root and their offspring;
    From A Pardoned seed; So in THIS Hbr 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day. Seeking the way to incorruption by psalms and prophecy;Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts. that you may be sent also by God 1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. Least the seed that is within perish in corruption by a stiff necked child proving it not of God the father but a child of another father

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Indeed David is his father and in another sense David is his son.
    Adam too is a father to Jesus and in another sense so is Abraham

The Son of David will rule but not to David's glory.
    Moses proclaimed Jesus and Jesus upheld Moses.

David is a lord but Christ is lord of David too.
    David first warmed the kingly seat for Jesus.

Men are like grass and David rots in the land.
    The Son of David is above all men who came before.

Son of God before and beyond Son of Adam and son of David.
    Vain men still try to raise them selves unto impossible glory.

Their roles all different showing God's reflection now complete
    they all await their redemption, faithful servants to Christ in God.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2007,21:55)
    Hi Is 1.18
    Deut 10
    17″For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
    Acts 10
    34Opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality,
    Rom 2
    11For there is no partiality with God.
    Rom 9
    What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be!

Well yes, there will be no impartiality shown in judgement, for instance, the CEO will be just as accountable for his sins as the unemployed man. However, scripture very clearly demonstrates that God does indeed esteem some men and one nation above others…surely you can't deny that?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1,18,
    Scripture shows in Rom 9 that such choice is God's perogative to show mercy.
    Grace is mercy. All is grace.

charity
    Participant

Which covenant do you place yourself under Nick?
    A SEED THAT obeys and follows after the power of endless life is surly Pardoned and rewarded in favour of.
    Moses covenant the law of a carnal commandment or that after the power of and endless life sure mercies of David from Abrahams promise Heavenly LAWS

Hbr 7:16 Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life. PS 89:28 My mercy will I keep for him (David)for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. Sure mercy”S of David Is his soul shall live
    Hbr 7:17 For he testifieth, Thou [art] a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
    Hbr 7:18 For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.
    Hbr 7:19 For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope [did](David); by the which we draw nigh unto God. Hbr 7:20 ¶ And inasmuch as not without an oath [he was made priest]:

Abraham to David Christ
    Gal 3:17 And this I say, [that] the covenant, that was confirmed *before* of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
    Gal 3:18 For if the inheritance [be] of the law, [it is] no more of promise: but God gave [it] to Abraham by promise.

And you think David has not served God but Moses more worthy agree with Neh 10:29 They clave to their brethren, their nobles, and entered into a curse, and into an oath, to walk in God's law, which was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the LORD our Lord, and his judgments and his statutes;

Moses to Nehemiah A law to follow the Law curse tightly holding the gates ass before the apposing covenant mediator is born to allow the captives liberty

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Moses is found worthy.
    Will we be?

We inherit the promises of Abraham in Christ fulfilling the law in him,
    and are under the new covenant written in his blood.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You deride Moses who is a bastion of faith appearing by name 783 times in scripture, but he was on the mountain with the Lord and scripture praises him.
    I am sure you would not put yourself above him.

Heb 11
    “23By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment.

24By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter;

25Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;

26Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

27By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.

28Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

29By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned. “

charity
    Participant

I would say deriding Moses would be this Nick
    Act 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses.

In fact Moses is a ministering Angel with mighty Miracles signs and wonders to cause the people to draw after him
    It is not an offence against his ELECTION that he received the in perfect Law to deliver to those WITHOUT FAITH that they would learn what sin was.

David is like Abraham not much to see in miracles only by the following of substance of Faith that your soul shall live

Thanks Nick I Don't attach the Law to the ministering Angel Moses; the messenger prepared by God to deliver the people from captivity; and then obeying God to deliver Laws statues and commandments

God bless

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    So the guardian appointed by God was the Law given through the angels through Moses.

Gal 2
    14But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

15We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

16Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

17But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

18For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

19For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.”

The promises given to Abraham's seed come always through faith and the law given by God through His faithful servants as a measure, could also test men and tempt them to be distracted from faith.

Gal 3
     13Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

14That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

15Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

16Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

17And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

18For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.

19Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

20Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.

21Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

22But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.

23But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. “

kenrch
    Participant

Gal 2 is speaking of the law of Moses
    Gal 2:7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

Here Paul shows the separation of the law. The law of Moses and the law of GOD.
    1Co 7:19 Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.

God's law was written on stone not in a book as Mosses' law was!

Gal 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Deu 10:5 And I turned myself and came down from the mount, and put the tables in the ark which I had made; and there they be, as the LORD commanded me.

Deu 31:9 And Moses wrote this law, and delivered it unto the priests the sons of Levi, which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, and unto all the elders of Israel.

Deu 31:26 Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.

Gal 3:
    19Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

What law was added BECAUSE OF TRANGRESSION? Moses' law was added because of trangression of God's law.

What law did Christ (the seed) fulfill?

Luk 24:44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Continueing in chapter four Paul writes:

Gal 4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. God's ten commandments contain no months and days and times and tears which were feasts days of Moses' law.

No the keeping of the Commandments won't save you. But after you are saved do you continue in sin?

1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Sin is TRANGRESSION OF THE LAW. Moses' law was added because of TRANGRESSION of the LAW, God's LAW, which is sin.

Here is the Commandment:

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Keep the scriptures and the commandment or keep the Harlot's day and break the commandment.

The choice is yours.

IHN&L,

Ken

charity
    Participant

1Cr 12:14 For the body is not one member, but many.

1Cr 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
    1Cr 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

Even to understand the lips of the faithful friend
    Bearing Good council not secret deceit
    Shaping Iron against Iron for the strongest men;
    Not for destruction; but power to be seen
    Grow in the knowledge of Good not evil
    Grow in witty inventions don't fear wisdom

What shall I say to wisdom?
    You talk so loud my heart hears you yell
    What shall I say to Knowledge?
    You turn everything good that Satan made evil
    What shall I say to faith?
    Have you a will of your own?
    What shall I say to hope?
    Do I really have to suffer this out?
    What Shall I say to Healing?
    How did you know my heart needed to hear these things

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Basking in knowledge is vanity too.
    Knowledge makes action,
    Obedience walks.

Viewing 20 posts - 321 through 340 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account