Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

The Laws of the carnal mind should never be used to judge our brothers and sisters
    We should only use the law to judge ourselves allowing ourselves only to
    Fall short; for external use on the brethren only condemns us
    If we live by it we are under its power to receive the reward of death
    With the law of love we hang up all Moses Laws for all men; receiving the reward that we to have not been judged by a carnal Laws that were never intended to lead to eternal life
    The hardest is hanging the law up on grace for ourselves; much suffering and pain to receive this forgiveness in the heart; for there is nothing we can do of ourselves to receive entry to the kingdom except grow in grace; the more grace needed from the fall the more grace abounds with in; the more you fail the more grace you receive and the more you extend to the poor and needy
    The mind of God is different to our ways;
    For the law stops Grace to punish and shame earthly
    But grace uses the Law to abound towards mercy
    Grace is to approach the throne; mercy is the leave free of charge

God bless you Ken and Nick :)

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 09 2007,10:16)
    The Laws of the carnal mind should never be used to judge our brothers and sisters
    We should only use the law to judge ourselves allowing ourselves only to
    Fall short; for external use on the brethren only condemns us
    If we live by it we are under its power to receive the reward of death
    With the law of love we hang up all Moses Laws for all men; receiving the reward that we to have not been judged by a carnal Laws that were never intended to lead to eternal life
    The hardest is hanging the law up on grace for ourselves; much suffering and pain to receive this forgiveness in the heart; for there is nothing we can do of ourselves to receive entry to the kingdom except grow in grace; the more grace needed from the fall the more grace abounds with in; the more you fail the more grace you receive and the more you extend to the poor and needy
    The mind of God is different to our ways;
    For the law stops Grace to punish and shame earthly
    But grace uses the Law to abound towards mercy
    Grace is to approach the throne; mercy is the leave free of charge

God bless you Ken and Nick :)

I agree Moses' law has been fulfilled by Jesus.

Luk 24:44 Then he said to them, “These are my words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.” :D

charity
    Participant

It is a vexation Ken from Day to Day to break our own covenant with death under Law; Let alone we spend the precious Time given condemning others;
    O TO understand a good report over a bad one; our minds are made to be transformed from earthly to heavenly
    The Arm was extended to David’s report and covenant souls shall live; speck to each other in psalms; not Laws;

Isa 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding
    place.
    Isa 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
    Isa 28:19 From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only [to] understand the report.
    Isa 28:20 ¶ For the bed is shorter than that [a man] can stretch himself [on it]: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself [in it].

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (charity @ April 09 2007,11:17)
    It is a vexation Ken from Day to Day to break our own covenant with death under Law; Let alone we spend the precious Time given condemning others;
    O TO understand a good report over a bad one; our minds are made to be transformed from earthly to heavenly
    The Arm was extended to David’s report and covenant souls shall live; speck to each other in psalms; not Laws;

Isa 28:17  Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding
    place.
    Isa 28:18  And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.
    Isa 28:19  From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only [to] understand the report.
    Isa 28:20 ¶ For the bed is shorter than that [a man] can stretch himself [on it]: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself [in it].

I do not condemn anyone scripture condemns. If the scripture condemns then one should ask why does the scripture condemn me.

Judgement day is not here YET. No one is condemed. You don't believe you should keep the Ten commandments search the scriptures and tell me why. Is that too much to ask?

Is the word of God truth or not?

The scriptures do the talking and condemning. Are we to learn by each one's own idea or by the truth the word is truth.

Are we to listen to the Pope or the Word?

charity
    Participant

I'm Sorry Ken I wasn't thinking of you as in condemning way.
    I was just expressing the vexation that we all have from day to day to understand :) The many Laws and the way we save our selves first up by offering grace to others
    We never Know what the spirit is doing in anothers heart. :)

All Good! everything turns to Good! for those who Love God!

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    You prefer the carnal laws to those of the Royal law of the Spirit?
    Jas 2
    “8If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”

Beware the OT measure that you apply to others become applied to you.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,11:41)
    Hi kenrch,
    You prefer the carnal laws to those of the Royal law of the Spirit?
    Jas 2
    “8If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

9But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.

10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.

12So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.

13For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.”

Beware the OT measure that you apply to others become applied to you.

That's right Nick the Royal law the law of God not Moses.

Taken in context James is speaking of a people being partial to the rich therefore love your neighbor as yourself which would fall under the last six commandments.

Tell me Nick do you commit murder? No then you keep the sixth commandment. if you keep the sixth but not the forth then you sin. Because you transgress the law.

1Jo 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

The Ten Commandments are the Royal law. They are the Law of God how much more Royal can you get. :laugh:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    I am glad you are not appointed our judge.
    The Royal law is that of the prince and is not carnal.
    The OT law is for those in the flesh but we are not in the flesh

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,12:16)
    Hi kenrch,
    I am glad you are not appointed our judge.
    The Royal law is that of the prince and is not carnal.
    The OT law is for those in the flesh but we are not in the flesh

What law are the remnant and saints in the tribulation keeping?

The prince said to keep the commandments that is if you love Him?
    Joh 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

This is the commandments we have had since the beginning.

2Jo 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Read Nick, don't dismiss.

Walk after His Commandments. This is THE COMMANDMENT. What is the commandment? That we walk after His Commandments. That we have heard FROM THE BEGINNING.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    The sons of God do not sin.
    The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God.
    If they are still leading themselves they are yet in travail.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,12:50)
    Hi kenrch,
    The sons of God do not sin.
    The sons of God are led by the Spirit of God.
    If they are still leading themselves they are yet in travail.

Oh so if this spirit tells you it's ok to break the commandments then It's alright. Nevermind about the Truth part of worship. Test the spirits. How? How do we test the spirits Nick?

Spirit AND Truth. Not just spirit not just truth both Spirit and Truth.

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:[WHY Nick?] for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Is this spirit that tells you it's alright to break God's law is it SUBJECT to God's law?

Those two scriptures say Spirit and Truth. You cannot have one and not the other. If you have the Spirit then you ARE subject to the law of God. If you do not have the Spirit you CANNOT be subject to the Law of God.

I've asked you this before and never did receive an answer.

What are these scriptures saying to you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi kenrch,
    Do not does not mean cannot,
    rather should not being led by the Spirit Law.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 09 2007,15:17)
    Hi kenrch,
    Do not does not mean cannot,
    rather should not being led by the Spirit Law.

Address the scriptures Nick!  Remember Scripture, Scripture, scripture.  That was your motto until it differs from your Popes doctrine.  Now you say (And I agree) I hide in the scriptures :laugh:  :D
    We do not live by bread alone but by every WORD from the mouth of God.  Oh! But that's scripture too!  Oh Well!! :laugh:  :D  

charity
    Participant

The righteous Nation Inherit the earth;
    Not … A HEAVEN FAR OFF IN THE DISTANCE

The heavens of Old unrighteousness could enter even Satan himself attended
    The new prepared heavens that Christ receives us to shall no unclean thing or unrighteousness enter.

Made of the seed of David His offspring; making it easy to for us to follow
    The Son of MAN shall you see coming in the clouds IN HIS GLORY
    Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
    Mat 26:64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Behold some of them that stood there with him shall not taste of death until they see the Son of Man coming in the his glory; behold this generation shall not pass away even
    A place we May see him that we have never seen him come from

I suggest the focus on the throne of His father David to be entering what is a kingdom amongst his people and the prepared place he wishes to receive us to.

His throne is his fathers throne King David
    Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

I suggest we take the people to him in knowledge

Most unrighteousness will not accept the roots and seed of Christ refusing King David as blessed and first son begotten of God

Selah

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    David was the first human kingly son and the root and seed of David, Jesus, does inherit that throne.
    But David is no greater than the father of faith, Abraham nor Isaac and Jacob, Paul or Peter.
    He was just the first son to sit on that earthly kingly throne.
    God has no favourites.

charity
    Participant

punching tickets at the Gate Nick your blocking the Sun.

David exalted chosen out of the People; Shame on you Nick!
    you speck wickedly of those things you do not understand

Psa 89:19  Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon [one that is] mighty; I have exalted [one] chosen out of the people:20  I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:21  With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. :22 (NICK) The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23  And I will beat down his foes (nick) before his face, and plague them that hate him.24  But my faithfulness and my mercy [shall be] with him(David): and in my name shall his horn be exalted. :25  I will set(David) his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. :26  He (David) shall cry unto me, Thou [art] my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.:27  Also I will make him (David)[my] firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. :28  My mercy will I keep for him (David)for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.(David)

Selah

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    I love David as a wonderful yielded vessel for the greater treasure, the Spirit of God, also wonderfully reflected in Abraham and Isaac, Nehemiah and Paul etc.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    You quote
    “Psa 89:19  Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon [one that is] mighty; I have exalted [one] chosen out of the people:20  I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:21  With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him. “

Indeed David was chosen by God, a weak and insignificant one, chosen and empowered from above to shame the strong Goliaths and Sauls. Anointed as King he was established by God on the throne for Christ, his Lord and his origin, and the fruit of his loins.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2007,10:13)
    God has no favourites.

Hi NH,
    I think YHWH does have favourites. What about Jacob (Malachi 1:2-3 cf. Romans 9:10-13) and the nation Israel (Genesis 27:29)?

Are these not his favourites?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18
    Deut 10
    17″For the LORD your God is the God of gods and the Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, and the awesome God who does not show partiality nor take a bribe.
    Acts 10
    34Opening his mouth, Peter said: “I most certainly understand now that God is not one to show partiality,
    Rom 2
    11For there is no partiality with God.
    Rom 9
    What shall we say then? There is no injustice with God, is there? May it never be!

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account