Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

The Judgment day

Battle royal first round the whole of the first creation cursed to the ground

Battle royal a second time the whole the creation raised to eternal life or shame

The Judgment on earth a hot oven those who allowed themselves to be used as vessels of destruction

The final judgment of the heavens the Angles that followed their king using vessels on earth to reeking havoc.

Judgment on Earth to a final judgment of the heavens

Vessel used; we should not fear what God has control of
    Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    1Thess 1
    3Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;

4Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.

5For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power, and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner of men we were among you for your sake.

6And ye became followers of us, and of the Lord, having received the word in much affliction, with joy of the Holy Ghost.

7So that ye were ensamples to all that believe in Macedonia and Achaia.

8For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.

9For they themselves shew of us what manner of entering in we had unto you, and how ye turned to God from idols to serve the living and true God;

10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

2Thess 1
    4So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

5Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

6Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;

7And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

8In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

10When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.

11Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

12That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
    2thess 2
    ' 8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

To deliberately wander from the truth is to invite the compulsion of deception.

charity
    Participant

No longer a narrow way; had time slipped away
    Bringing forth a highway of truth?

Isa 35:3 ¶ Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.
    Isa 35:4 Say to them [that are] of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come [with] vengeance, [even] God [with] a recompence; he will come and save you.
    Isa 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.
    Isa 35:6 Then shall the lame [man] leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
    Isa 35:7 And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, [shall be] grass with reeds and rushes.
    Isa 35:8 ¶ And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it [shall be] for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err [therein].
    Isa 35:9 No lion shall be there, nor [any] ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk [there]:
    Isa 35:10 And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.

Long suffering

charity
    Participant

Life and death a choose

If we should keep his statues and covenant?

There is a command ?
    At Christ’s time the Pharisee were Good scribes of Moses law, which was observed and followed by
    A covenant that no man could keep and do completely; all men shall fail…
    Even If we kept all faithfuly and neglected just one, then we are found guilty of not keeping the covenant,

The covenant that God has given that we must not break is the covenant of David
    If we break this we shall perish
    The throne of the sure mercy of David promised to us, a man that God looked on his heart and found him righteous,
    On earth David has Been handed over to the Laws of Moses to be judge the earth has not found him worthy, the earthly men have cast his crown to the ground for MOSES; but God has found his heart to be righteous; and with that he gives us the sure mercy of David today.
    If we ignore and break this covenant we have disobeyed and shall perish, if we follow Moses covenant it has not power to deliver us unto everlasting life, …To observe but not do after the Pharisees as they do;

The convent of the first born, you must hear God and observe what he himself has ordered and said to David as you observe what God said to Moses, So diligently
    Knowing that ONLY belief shall deliver us from death
    Moses laws have no power for us to prolong our days
    The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

I beseech all to read this covenant and fear God to understand,
    For many have gone from Moses to Christ, and have never been exposed to David’s covenant as inportant.
    And it remains that the veil has not been rent in the temple for every person

Edit;David’s Covenant a covenant that has been cast to ground forgotten; It is the resurrection of life; harken and hear and your soul shall live; that is in a prepared body to come shall your days be prolonged as christ

Psa 89:1 ¶ [[Maschil of Ethan the Ezrahite.]] I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
    Psa 89:2  For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
    Psa 89:3  I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant,
    Psa 89:4  Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah.
    Psa 89:5  And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
    Psa 89:6  For who in the heaven can be compared unto the LORD? [who] among the sons of the mighty can be likened unto the LORD?
    Psa 89:7  God is greatly to be feared in the assembly of the saints, and to be had in reverence of all [them that are] about him.
    Psa 89:8  O LORD God of hosts, who [is] a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
    Psa 89:9  Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them.
    Psa 89:10  Thou hast broken Rahab in pieces, as one that is slain; thou hast scattered thine enemies with thy strong arm.
    Psa 89:11  The heavens [are] thine, the earth also [is] thine: [as for] the world and the fulness thereof, thou hast founded them.
    Psa 89:12  The north and the south thou hast created them: Tabor and Hermon shall rejoice in thy name.
    Psa 89:13  Thou hast a mighty arm: strong is thy hand, [and] high is thy right hand.
    Psa 89:14  Justice and judgment [are] the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.
    Psa 89:15  Blessed [is] the people that know the joyful sound: they shall walk, O LORD, in the light of thy countenance.
    Psa 89:16  In thy name shall they rejoice all the day: and in thy righteousness shall they be exalted.
    Psa 89:17  For thou [art] the glory of their strength: and in thy favour our horn shall be exalted.
    Psa 89:18  For the LORD [is] our defence; and the Holy One of Israel [is] our king.
    Psa 89:19  Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon [one that is] mighty; I have exalted [one] chosen out of the people.
    Psa 89:20  I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
    Psa 89:21  With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
    Psa 89:22  The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
    Psa 89:23  And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
    Psa 89:24  But my faithfulness and my mercy [shall be] with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
    Psa 89:25  I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
    Psa 89:26  He shall cry unto me, Thou [art] my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
    Psa 89:27  Also I will make him [my] firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
    Psa 89:28  My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
    Psa 89:29  His seed also will I make [to endure] for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
    Psa 89:30  If his children forsake my law, and walk not in my judgments;
    Psa 89:31  If they break my statutes, and keep not my commandments;
    Psa 89:32  Then will I visit their transgression with the rod, and their iniquity with stripes.
    Psa 89:33  Nevertheless my lovingkindness will I not utterly take from him, nor suffer my faithfulness to fail.

Psa 89:34  My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Psa 89:35  Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.
    Psa 89:36  His seed shall endure for ever, and his throne as the sun before me.
    Psa 89:37  It shall be established for ever as the moon, and [as] a faithful witness in heaven. Selah.
    Psa 89:38  But thou hast cast off and abhorred, thou hast been wroth with thine anointed.
    Psa 89:39  Thou hast made void the covenant of thy servant: thou hast profaned his crown [by casting it] to the ground.
    Psa 89:40  Thou hast broken down all his hedges; thou hast brought his strong holds to ruin.
    Psa 89:41  All that pass by the way spoil him: he is a reproach to his neighbours.
    Psa 89:42  Thou hast set up the right hand of his adversaries; thou hast made all his enemies to rejoice.
    Psa 89:43  Thou hast also turned the edge of his sword, and hast not made him to stand in the battle.
    Psa 89:44  Thou hast made his glory to cease, and cast his throne down to the ground.
    Psa 89:45  The days of his youth hast thou shortened: thou hast covered him with shame. Selah.
    Psa 89:46  How long, LORD? wilt thou hide thyself for ever? shall thy wrath burn like fire?
    Psa 89:47  Remember how short my time is: wherefore hast thou made all men in vain?
    Psa 89:48  What man [is he that] liveth, and shall not see death? shall he deliver his soul from the hand of the grave? Selah.
    Psa 89:49  Lord, where [are] thy former lovingkindnesses, [which] thou swarest unto David in thy truth?
    Psa 89:50  Remember, Lord, the reproach of thy servants; [how] I do bear in my bosom [the reproach of] all the mighty people;
    Psa 89:51  Wherewith thine enemies have reproached, O LORD; wherewith they have reproached the footsteps of thine anointed.
    Psa 89:52  Blessed [be] the LORD for evermore. Amen, and Amen.

charity
    Participant

The one whom God delivered the covenant that he should be the firstborn Son was David
    Lo I come in volume of book it is written of me said David
    And Paul will tell David’s words in the future

A begotten Son to become the first born in the future to come.
    Psa 2:7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

David
    Psa 40:7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book [it is] written of me,
    Paul
    Hbr 10:7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

Also a prepared body for a soul of a Man child born again of a woman by gravity of a seed from the bows of mercy
    Hbr 10:5 ¶ Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

According to the sure mercy of David to be fulfilled in Christ Jesus we are all given the sure mercies of David in New life
    Isa 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, [even] the sure mercies of David.
    Isa 55:4 Behold, I have given him [for] a witness to the people, a leader and commander to the people.
    Isa 55:5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation [that] thou knowest not, and nations [that] knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.
    Isa 55:6 ¶ Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
    Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
    Isa 55:8 ¶ For my thoughts [are] not your thoughts, neither [are] your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

Concerning this prepared body of Christ,
    Was this the body they put to death on the cross?
    That even doubting Tomas after the resurrection put his hand into the side of the wounds and found that GOD had risen again the same body that had been nailed to the cross, the prepared body of Christ incorruptible.

charity
    Participant

There shall be great mourning over the covenant of David when people come to the knowledge of the resurrection of life, and the first born man of the new creation that was pierced and put to death, of whom God had begotten and sent into the again
    A King made poor and lowly

This is written many years after King David was dead and buried in the grave; and concerns the news that shall consume

Zec 12:10 ¶ And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn.

Again many years after David’s death; that his soul is the soul of the one sent from God, the knowledge of the truth
    Hsa 3:5 Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days.

For if Christ had given rest we would not look for this day concerning David as the prophets have prophesied before

Hbr 4:7  Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
    Hbr 4:8  For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
    Hbr 4:9  There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.

And unto David whom God revealed all of how he shall make the Male and female in his Image and the soul that was destroyed in the breach shall be redeemed and be predestinated to inherit incorruption, that he should be the one that was delivered the covenant as spoken from the beginning and God rested after that all may brought to him first by David alone; The man set on high by God
    Hbr 4:3  For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
    Hbr 4:4  For he spake in a certain place of the seventh [day] on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
     Hbr 4:5  And in this [place] again, If they shall enter into my rest.
    Hbr 4:6  Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
    edit add;Hbr 4:7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
    Hbr 4:8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
    Hbr 4:9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
    Hbr 4:10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.

charity
    Participant

So long as any proceed to drag the seed along the breadth of earth making Man the god of creation they may never see that God has performed the covenant with David in Christ resurrection of a soul
    That gravity has predestinated a soul by the power of the Holy Ghost to be born of God on the earth again.
    There for it shall come upon the world a kingdom from the past as Christ even has told the only sign for the wicked unbelieving heart will be the return of the men of Nineveh and the queen of the south, resurrection of life it’s self

Yet even Daniel put the resurrection first and then those taking part in the knowledge of been predestinated shall lead many to righteousness, and lo Daniel rest now and arise for your allotted position at the end of Days
    Dan 12:13 But go thou thy way till the end [be]: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

Isa 61:4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

The whole of Gods creation returned to the dust by curse, the reason for the resurrection of life
    For when the last soul had seen the curse and returned to dust Christ came to repair
    The breach, and the new age of the new creation began with Christ, judgment days
    And now judgment days draw to and end when the last soul is given their days
    And then shall the heavens be shaken that the earth moves in the truth, then shall all ears hear and be opened, and shame and heart failure to those with their own knowledge mind and will not subdued.

charity
    Participant

Copy and pasted

every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. thread feels like this some days?

]for calling heaven.For English press 1For Spanish press 2For all other
    ]languages, press 3Please select one of the following options:Press 1 for
    ]request
    ]
    ]Press 2 for thanksgivingPress 3 for complaints
    ]
    ]Press 4 for all others  I am sorry, all our Angels and Saints are busy
    ]helping other sinners right now. However, your prayer is important to us
    ]and we will answer it in the order it was received. Please stay on the
    ]line.
    ]
    ]If you would like to speak to:God, press 1
    ]
    Jesus, press 2
    Holy spirit, press 3
    Trinity, press 4
    To find a loved one that has been assigned to heaven press 5, then enter
    his social security # followed by the pound sign. If you receive a negative
    response, please hang up and dial area code 666.
    For reservations to heaven, please enter JOHN followed by the numbers,
    3:16.
    For answers to nagging questions about dinosaurs, life and other planets,
    please
    wait until you arrive in heaven for the specifics.
    Our computers show that you have already been prayed for today, please
    hang up and
    call again tomorrow.The office is now closed for the weekend to observe a
    religious holiday.
    If you are calling after hours and need emergency assistance, please
    contact your
    local pastor.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Heaven may not be not an option.
    Who knows where the mansions are but the final fate of the sons of God is earth

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 14 2007,09:04)
    Hi charity,
    Heaven may not be not an option.
    Who knows where the mansions are but the final fate of the sons of God is earth

The righteous inherit the earth

God is willing that not one soul be lost?
    If we are born of God we shall have his will also, and that is that not one soul is lost, and we shall have friut of actions following.

God bless Nick :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Not one sheep?

charity
    Participant

Know not one sheep should be lost?

One needs first to acknowledge the work of the Holy Spirit; before one is able to receive it in power
    For the work of the Holy Spirit is that which is to be preformed in us
    How can we receive if we don’t understand how it works by observing the work of the Holy Ghost in the father seed unto the Son to all generations we also maybe perfected then into one father which is God?

The Holy Ghost performs the resurrection of a soul; each father has a child to stand for him in salvation and judgment days;
    Ecc 4:15 I considered all the living which walk under the sun, with the second child that shall stand up in his stead.

And Christ Jesus stood up for the King David His father to perform the covenant of new life God the fathers will executed by the Holy Ghost a seed transported predestinated.

Christ the first born of the dead, But if he has not risen neither are the dead; Believe on him first whom all things are written in volume of book sent to obey and perform his fathers Psalms; that we may honor his father  who is in him by the holy Ghost who predestinated a seed soul even
    Jhn 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

You may believe this is chose to think that Christ learned from God himself; but none of us can follow??
    An Exceedingly powerful child stands in the stead of a prophet father; Christ Jesus makes himself a child and brother to us all. In the generation of the children of inheritance,
    To born of God after him by following; A child standing in the flesh for the father seed believing in the resurrection of souls, and rising of the dead to begin the work in knowledge of beginning now sent of God by understanding the promises of the fathers
    Jhn 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

Jhn 10:38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father [is] in me, and I in him.

Point blank refusal of the father seed from the beginning
    Jhn 8:52  Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.
    Jesus said Jhn 8:56  Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw [it], and was glad.
    Refusal said Jhn 8:53  Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? And the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself?

Enmity between the seed of the woman and serpent
    Jhn 8:38  I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
    Ears confirm the original seed in the beginning;
    God the father did not arrive from a woman, but our fathers seed Has

I said Lo tell me o spirit about this resurrection of our father’s souls again?
    How shall we be perfected with them so I may never taste of death?
    How thy Holy Ghost predestinated the seed of a king into the savor Christ Jesus when even his blood line on earth from his father David decedents ended Joseph whom was not known to his mother is not but ended,
    and now he said when May came to ask for him? Who is born of God are my brother sister and mother; no more blood line?

Luk 11:44 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye are as graves which appear not, and the men that walk over [them] are not aware [of them].
    Act 17:32 And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this [matter].

There promise is that their soul shall live; we are the inheritors of their promise we have the new life, but some still sleep??
    Hbr 11:38  (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and [in] mountains, and [in] dens and caves of the earth.
    Hbr 11:39  And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
    Hbr 11:40  God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

That all may be made perfected in one father God in heaven

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Jesus called God his Father.
    He told us to call no man our Father.
    But you would highlight his sonship to a man, David?

charity
    Participant

The time of the end of the world has gone beyond what most Christians now think?
    The end of the world was Christ’s life, an end and end beyond
    There is an in the beginning of the world and the new beginning at the end of the world
    That the saints will inherit the earth O Alfa amigo beginning and end

A time on earth like never before when the graves shall open and many come forth
    A time on earth shall they rise up, enter the city proving Gods grace and love
    A time on earth for shining lights, till the morning star arises in each heart
    A time on earth that they shone so bright their words preserved and read to us
    A time on earth that proceeds along, One day with God is a thousand years to us
    A time on earth space of time, included in that saying a thousand to one
    A time on earth breadth of time, have we seen all the saints and even acknowledged one?
    A time on earth like never before opening graves each shall return in his appointed time
    Together with my dead body shall thy dead man arise?
    A time on earth still to complete the men of Nineveh before the eyes of the world

charity

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 20 2007,01:34)
    Hi Charity,
    Jesus called God his Father.
    He told us to call no man our Father.

But you would highlight his sonship to a man, David?

Edit your earthly fathers.. No call him not your father;we are all in the age of the children of the prophets and fathers we are to submit too? we are their children by seed transportaion
    Why do you highlight God the father’s throne
    When it is clear of a throne for us to congregate round that shall include the fathers and prophets there and not forsake our goal as flesh and bone only to put on the new Man to be received then as worthy ordained as sons of God in the transformation
    You race off and anoint yourself without a manifestation of approval and approve each other by foolish words and deceit?

Do I frustrate your mission of your own will perhaps?

I would do the same to refuse what is within me, except my will is not my own; my mind is subdued to the will of God; and I have no fear to look towards the fathers and prophets for my guidance as highly esteemed by God.

I do my mothers will even
    I have taken my instructions from her in wisdom
    Whom knows before hand a king that shall wax strong and be crowned by a covenant unto a throne for us all, all generations
    I build the wastes and ruins of many generations lost…. by the truth of the life in Christ the first fruits of them that slept.
    I understand the rising of the dead; but ……

Refuse me if you wish for its fearful to take hold of heartily instruction that our own knowledge shall fail us for that which is perfect to come?

Edit;Isa 9:7 Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Christ shall indeed rule earth from the throne of David.
    Luke 1:32
    He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Rom 1
    “1Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

2(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,)

3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh;

4And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead:”

But His Father is truly God.

Ps 2
    ' 7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

charity
    Participant

The God of our father’s prophets made Christ the first fruits of them the fathers that slept
    Not the first fruits of the generation the children that slept; taste not of the second death?
    Take part in the first resurrection for the second death is the lake of fire.

For Christ even God provided a better thing that his father David was perfected with him, that there be hope for us also in believing
    Hbr 11:38  (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and [in] mountains, and [in] dens and caves of the earth.
    Hbr 11:39  And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
    Hbr 11:40  God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

David is a prince forever and ever only by resurrection of Life.

Resurrection vision Even spoken as Jacob and David lay in graves.
    Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, [even] they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David [shall be] their prince for ever.

Who should be confused and deny only by a Name not yet known and prophesied for a elected soul to come? All shall have a new Name and new song?

Elijah/ John the baptist, shall turn the face of the fathers to the children and the children to the fathers, For this to happen in
    God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Charity,
    Ez37
    “24And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

25And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.”

Christ is the root and the offspring of David and the line of David shall rule, through him.

charity
    Participant

Do you ever feel like everything last bit of love has been drained out of you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Reality bites but the pain produces growth.
    David is just a man chosen and used by God.
    Christ is the true reality.

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account