Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    Is 1:18
    Participant

What is your favorite verse Charity?

charity
    Participant

This one

1Cr 13:4 Charity suffereth long, [and] is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

:laugh: Shall keep working towards the goal

But I don't know why I picked charity as a user name in the beginning just a moment of a choice

charity
    Participant

To employ [them] in the siege:

Deu 20:19 ¶ When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down (for the tree of the field [is] man's [life]) to employ [them] in the siege:

until it be subdued.
    Deu 20:20  Only the trees which thou knowest that they [be] not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.
    Replenish

Yesterday a friend sent me this story

Just judgment

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge
    things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look at
    a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in
    summer, and the youngest son in the fall.
    When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe
    what they had seen.
    The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted.
    The second son said no it was covered with green buds and full of promise.
    The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so
    sweet and looked so beautiful, it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.
    The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with
    fruit, full of life and fulfillment.
    The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they
    had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.
    He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season,
    and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that
    come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons
    are fulfilled.
    If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring, the
    beauty of your summer, fulfillment of your fall.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 16 2007,23:38)
    Just judgment

There was a man who had four sons. He wanted his sons to learn not to judge
    things too quickly. So he sent them each on a quest, in turn, to go and look at
    a pear tree that was a great distance away.

The first son went in the winter, the second in the spring, the third in
    summer, and the youngest son in the fall.
    When they had all gone and come back, he called them together to describe
    what they had seen.
    The first son said that the tree was ugly, bent, and twisted.
    The second son said no it was covered with green buds and full of promise.
    The third son disagreed; he said it was laden with blossoms that smelled so
    sweet and looked so beautiful, it was the most graceful thing he had ever seen.
    The last son disagreed with all of them; he said it was ripe and drooping with
    fruit, full of life and fulfillment.
    The man then explained to his sons that they were all right, because they
    had each seen but only one season in the tree's life.
    He told them that you cannot judge a tree, or a person, by only one season,
    and that the essence of who they are and the pleasure, joy, and love that
    come from that life can only be measured at the end, when all the seasons
    are fulfilled.
    If you give up when it's winter, you will miss the promise of your spring, the
    beauty of your summer, fulfillment of your fall.

How apt Charity. Reminds me of this story:

http://www.wordinfo.info/words….spage=3

charity
    Participant

Thanks Is 1:18

Oh yer!

That’s a good one also
    Thinking of these scriptures as I read through

Eph 3:18  May be able to comprehend with all saints what [is] the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
    Eph 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
    Eph 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Faith to believe past our own knowledge?
    beinging informed of the substance of things hoped for and to come yet not seen

:laugh: charity

charity
    Participant

It dose appare that we are our own worst enemy when starting our walk to the cross with Jesus
    The saying turn to the battle within sounds loud and clear as a trumpet.
    And then once found worthy of election having conquered our own nature and will we maybe used for the work of God?
    I have always considered that we have been bewitched over our walk to the cross and seduced into running of from the cross?
    Or even such a comment as putting our cross down to defend ourselves
    Its trust in him in all things?

Be blind be lame be what ever it takes
    Be Healed in his Name

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    Satan wandered the earth and heaven observing men and joining in the assembly above, found Job too good to be true, allowed to be tested to the last extreme save death, and found remiss with false humility, founded at last on the fear of God. Now false humility still abides with men preferring to hide their light under bushels denying grace given and not bringing a return to the God who invested much in His sons.

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick
    What would you say concerning Job’s friends that spent so much time accusing and setting him right?

What did Job do wrong?

The story is based on believers in God and there we have Satan working his works in vessels of God by accusing, and job defending him self.
    Least God allows everything even us to be turned over to Satan to learn

1Cr 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
    2Cr 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

One of the things was job’s marriage and he had done right to bear with it for his children’s sake?
    But as a help meet his wife is at question?
    And smelling pretty in the sceen?

Job 19:17 My breath is strange to my wife, though I entreated for the children's [sake] of mine own body.

We spend a lot time also when it comes to marriage that are falling to peaces in the church wondering how to repair blaming one or the other; siding?

Well I consider this God sat a king on throne that came from a woman who was another’s wife
    Who was she strange to the Man of war that did not take his shoes off and come home his worry was more his friends out on the battle feld?
    Was God doing his will with David and Bathsheba?
    Even so its not going to go down well on earth in no mans sight?

2Sa 11:3 And David sent and enquired after the woman. And [one] said, [Is] not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
    2Sa 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.

Gods will for their Son?
    1Ki 1:37 As the LORD hath been with my lord the king, even so be he with Solomon, and make his throne greater than the throne of my lord king David.
    1Ki 1:47 And moreover the king's servants came to bless our lord king David, saying, God make the name of Solomon better than thy name, and make his throne greater than thy throne. And the king bowed himself upon the bed.

And even a future to come from one that had 700 odd wives and concubines and yet no help mate?

Mat 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon [is] here.

charity

david
    Participant

Didn't know where to put this:

If you know God,

many would say,

You would not celebrate

Valentine’s Day.

For it originated

with the myth Cupid,

An ancient false god

of some who were stupid.

So this rhyme reflects,

in a poetic way,

Why many don't celebrate

Valentine’s Day.

charity
    Participant

Thanks david

If you love someone from within first it will last forever

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 17 2007,06:19)
    Hi Nick
    What would you say concerning Job’s friends that spent so much time accusing and setting him right?

What did Job do wrong?

The story is based on believers in God and there we have Satan working his works in vessels of God by accusing, and job defending him self.
    Least God allows everything even us to be turned over to Satan to learn

1Cr 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
    2Cr 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

One of the things was job’s marriage and he had done right to bear with it for his children’s sake?
    But as a help meet his wife is at question?
    And smelling pretty in the sceen?

Job 19:17 My breath is strange to my wife, though I entreated for the children's [sake] of mine own body.

We spend a lot time also when it comes to marriage that are falling to peaces in the church wondering how to repair blaming one or the other; siding?

Well I consider this God sat a king on throne that came from a woman who was another’s wife
    Who was she strange to the Man of war that did not take his shoes off and come home his worry was more his friends out on the battle feld?
    Was God doing his will with David and Bathsheba?
    Even so its not going to go down well on earth in no mans sight?

2Sa 11:3 And David sent and enquired after the woman. And [one] said, [Is] not this Bathsheba, the daughter of Eliam, the wife of Uriah the Hittite?
    2Sa 12:24 And David comforted Bathsheba his wife, and went in unto her, and lay with her: and she bare a son, and he called his name Solomon: and the LORD loved him.

Gods will for their Son?
    1Ki 1:37 As the LORD hath been with my lord the king, even so be he with Solomon, and make his throne greater than the throne of my lord king David.
    1Ki 1:47 And moreover the king's servants came to bless our lord king David, saying, God make the name of Solomon better than thy name, and make his throne greater than thy throne. And the king bowed himself upon the bed.

And even a future to come from one that had 700 odd wives and concubines and yet no help mate?

Mat 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon [is] here.

charity

Hi charity,
    Job is a fascinating book as not one lie is found in any of the accusers mouths. Job learned self righteousness is folly and to fear God, and how abject humility is commonsense in relationship with God. Satan cannot learn anything useful towards his future as only weak men are granted mercy.

charity
    Participant

Hi Nick

And here we go again all the saints torment another marriage?
    Really dose God know that he’s picked someone to deliver the commandments that’s breaking them?

Num 12:1 And Miriam and Aaron spake against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married: for he had married an Ethiopian woman.
    Num 12:4 And the LORD spake suddenly unto Moses, and unto Aaron, and unto Miriam, Come out ye three unto the tabernacle of the congregation. And they three came out.
    Num 12:9 ¶ And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
    Num 12:10  And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam [became] leprous, [white] as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, [she was] leprous.
    Num 12:11  And Aaron said unto Moses, Alas, my lord, I beseech thee, lay not the sin upon us, wherein we have done foolishly, and wherein we have sinned.
    ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    God hopes His will is found but allows acceptable and good as well as perfect.
    Romans 12:2
    And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

charity
    Participant

One door

Satan may use us as vessel if we do not fear God

And Christ spoke well to Peter.. Get behind me Satan without any railing accusation.
    But said Clearly The Lord rebuke thee.
    What may seem a good intention can be found not to be Gods will on earth?
    And all the saints said we'll take from here?  God forbid Amen

Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought
    Job 28:28 And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that [is] wisdom; and to depart from evil [is] understanding.

Psa 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    Psa 9:20 Put them in fear, O LORD: [that] the nations may know themselves [to be but] men. Selah.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi charity,
    I am pleased Peter lied and denied his friend and Paul approved of Stephen's death.
    Nobody is perfect.
    All should claim to be the worst of sinners for the root of all has been found in us.

charity
    Participant

Gen 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;

Gal 3:19 Wherefore then [serveth] the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; [and it was] ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Gal 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

NickHassan
    Participant

Everyone who has heard and learned from the Father, comes to Me
    But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
    To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice:
    I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
    My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
    and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
    And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them,
    and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
    The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
    and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 17 2007,08:27)
    Hi charity,
    I am pleased Peter lied and denied his friend and Paul approved of Stephen's death.
    Nobody is perfect.
    All should claim to be the worst of sinners for the root of all has been found in us.

:( It is good to see that even a disciple can be used as a vessel for Satan by his thinking alone
    It is good to be comfortable with the fact that we also can be used;
    but inside it will smite us to humility and walk of awareness
    O For renewing the mind in time taking every thought captive to the will of God
    Silence Israel I told you my way’s are not your ways
    We are all created in his Image and our mind shall determine a vessel unto Honor or dishonor subdued only to his will not ours

NickHassan
    Participant

the real battle, for the mind,
    ears hear, heart drawn and easily won,
    but mind revolts, is formed and locked,
    the seat of service will not serve
    what cannot be known nor seen,
    not done, just trusts itself
    yet faith is trust, submission lets,
    control, vanity, defuse the mines
    abandon war,  godly defeat, that
    rule is love, though wind does blow
    but light and rarely, timing all
    opportunity few but service vital,
    deeper plan, just needed now
    then rest in Him till called again.

charity
    Participant

Moment by moment who’s mind is stayed on thee
    Will he show us the things we need to see

Will against will don’t let us partake; it only strengthens self day by day

God bless Nick sleep well

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account