Charity's Rhymes

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 792 total)
  • Author
    charity
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 10 2007,00:54)
    Hi Is 1.18,
    Paul would not have fellowshipped with Peter if absolute agreement and mutual understanding was essential.
    But we should fellowship with those who fellowship with the Father and the Son.
    What agreement is there between our God and the god of this world?

Peter's peter Man

Newbie’s are newbie’s …babies

Can’t feed a baby steak

We gotta get this world together

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 09 2007,19:15)

Which church might that be?

This one….

Acts 20:28
    Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.

1 Corinthians 11:22
    Don't you have homes to eat and drink in? Or do you despise the church of God and humiliate those who have nothing? What shall I say to you? Shall I praise you for this? Certainly not!

1 Corinthians 12:28
    And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues.

1 Corinthians 15:9
    For I am the least of the apostles and do not even deserve to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.

Ephesians 1:22
    And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,

Ephesians 3:10
    His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms,

Ephesians 5:23
    For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

Ephesians 5:29
    After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church

Colossians 1:24
    Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.

1 Timothy 3:15
    if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

Hebrews 12:23
    to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect,

:)

Which denomination is the church of God? All of them?

Personally I like Heb. 12:23. When people asked which church “I belonged” to I always said “Church of the First Born”.

Where is that they always asked and I always said Heb. 12:23 LOL! BTW that IS the church I belong too! The denomination of Jesus Christ; of which HE is the High Priest.

NickHassan
    Participant

Love my father love me
    Love me love my words

david
    Participant

Hi Charity. It does not seem to be our job to bring this world together.
    1 JOHN 2:17
    “Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.”

Jesus followers are to be “no part of the world' which God will destroy. Remember, Satan is the “ruler of this world.”

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 11 2007,06:47)

Hi Charity.  It does not seem to be our job to bring this world together.
    “Furthermore, the world is passing away and so is its desire, but he that does the will of God remains forever.”

Jesus followers are to be “no part of the world' which God will destroy.  Remember, Satan is the “ruler of this world.”

Satan has done a good job separating Jehovah's children. The worm in the apple is getting bigger. Unless we set aside our differences and have a beginning (together) we will never be one as Jesus prayed.

charity
    Participant

Thank you kenrch

Respect to each other

Seven spirits seven churches
    Twelve entries to the kingdom
    Different tribe’s
    Different ideas and problems
    All are loved and Gods children
    All with something to overcome

Isa 1:18
    ¶ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Pleasing to see a Good heart

charity

charity
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 11 2007,06:47)

Hi Charity.  It does not seem to be our job to bring this world together.

Jesus followers are to be “no part of the world' which God will destroy.  Remember, Satan is the “ruler of this world.”

Hi david
    I am so sorry to sound this saying

Why do you knock on doors then?

You do well
    Please try to analyze to the depth of what is said
    And yes I should have said it better and clearer

Though we may not have found the whole truth
    We May have found a way that pleases God
    Though we do not know what we shall yet become
    We shall not know until it’s done
    Shall we set a date?
    Or shall we be humbled and wait?
    We ponder to know our perfection

Fear is the beginning of wisdom
    Understanding is to depart from evil
    Righteousness is to judge every thought
    The truth about our heart condition shall set us free
    Learn to discern judging the heart first IN TRUTH

Judgment begins inside
    Fear not what you find
    God already knows
    Just waiting for us to find
    He made no mistakes
    We are what we are by the grace of God
    From the inside out we are purified

These things are first
    For then we rejoice in our suffering for we now know what shall come quickly after
    True election of the Sons of God
    Then shall your morning break forth to light

charity
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 10 2007,00:59)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 10 2007,00:54)
    Hi Is 1.18,
    Paul would not have fellowshipped with Peter if absolute agreement and mutual understanding was essential.
    But we should fellowship with those who fellowship with the Father and the Son.
    What agreement is there between our God and the god of this world?

Peter's peter Man

Newbie’s are newbie’s …babies

Can’t feed a baby steak

I Apologize for not explaining this post better

Words can be worthless and meanings many

The attitude I hold to the world is
    God is not willing that any should perish

2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

When I read this I think the will of God is to reach out to the world
    But yet I find another Law active in my mind that lays charge to separate me from the world
    That even as Paul rebuking Peter for Some had convinced him to withdraw separating his followers from the creatures
    A denomination being born?
    The Anti christ spirit is one to seperate from
    But this is all through the churches
    Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds [they are] without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;
    Now all donominations? the most evil of evil can sit beside you in your love feasts,
    it becomes personal now?
    Its the heart of the person?
    Good can be captive?
    But Bad won't stay in the light its deeds SHALL BE seen
    So why is the end SAID TO BE One shall stand up and reveal himself? WORSE THAN EVER
    We are all proclaiming to hold the truth in our denominations?
    So If So Light? the attack is where the evil decivers are?
    The bible may declare the world has to be destroyed its unbelieving where’s the mountain and roof top?
    How safe have WE made the church now?
    With the wickedest of evil that shall need to be destroyed in a moment shall it come as flood? Heart failure, disobedient hearts, MANY RUNNING FOR THERE LIFE
    The righteous are not taken by surprise?
    A single heart must make its way with christ; searching your own heart gives so much sight

Gods desire for all men;
    except first the Sons of God overcome and is Manifested using Godly instructions unto an adoption wit.
    then found eating and drinking with the tax collectors and sinners; with confidence in his heart that his action are righteous before God as he sits with the world to eat
    Least a creature vainly goes forth and lead the blind as darkness
    Separating by a Law that seems well for Laws are confidence in protection
    But even the Law May not protect one from a second death corruption

Rom 8:19  For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

All made subject to vanity not willingly

Rom 8:20  For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected [the same] in hope,
    Rom 8:21  Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
    Rom 8:22  For we know that the “whole creation groaneth “and travaileth in pain together until now.
    Rom 8:23  And not only [they], but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, [to wit], the redemption of our body.

It pay's to fear God for wisdom

Sorry for the confusion david, I hope this is better to understand, and maybe you can agree even?

charity

NickHassan
    Participant

The testing of men continues till now and He offers all hope to be found in the Son but instead they want to test Him and His words in their labs and measure His meanings in many strange ways only finding how clever they are while the poor and the simple and the children of earth and the slums, who are starving for soul food find joy in each word, and a hope for their pain, for in lack is the finding and real hunger is met, while the clever stay empty and find nothing of use for their future, their children their lives just today, wasting energies thinking and wondering,
    when listening and listening and listening is all.

charity
    Participant

Pride

My way or the highway

Leading back into captivity
    And the spirit of liberty has set us free

Jer 31:11 For the LORD hath redeemed Jacob, and ransomed him from the hand of [him that was] stronger than he.
    Jer 31:12 Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

Jer 31:21 ¶ Set thee up waymarks, make thee high heaps: set thine heart toward the highway, [even] the way [which] thou wentest: turn again, O virgin of Israel, turn again to these thy cities.

Jer 31:23 ¶ Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As yet they shall use this speech in the land of Judah and in the cities thereof, when I shall bring again their captivity; The LORD bless thee, O habitation of justice, [and] mountain of holiness.
    Jer 31:24 And there shall dwell in Judah itself, and in all the cities thereof together, husbandmen, and they [that] go forth with flocks.
    Jer 31:25 For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.
    Jer 31:26 Upon this I awaked, and beheld; and my sleep was sweet unto me.
    Jer 31:27 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.

charity
    Participant

Restoration of all things

Isa 24:14 ¶ They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea.
    Isa 24:15 Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, [even] the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.
    Isa 24:16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, [even] glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

Isa 24:17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, [are] upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.
    Premature Songs of praise

Isa 24:18 And it shall come to pass, [that] he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.
    Isa 24:19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
    Isa 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, [that] the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.

Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
    Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
    Isa 2:5 ¶ O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us walk in the light of the LORD.
    Isa 2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and [are] soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

Jer 51:14 The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, [saying], Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee.
    Jer 51:15 ¶ He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.
    Jer 51:16 When he uttereth [his] voice, [there is] a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.
    Jer 51:17 Every man is brutish by [his] knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image [is] falsehood, and [there is] no breath in them.
    Jer 51:18 They [are] vanity, the work of errors: in the time of their visitation they shall perish.

When shall A hundred run at the rebuke of one Man?

charity
    Participant

What unity has light and darkness?
    One is day one is night
    Those children of the night cannot stand in light
    Evidently darkness fears and runs to hide
    Hating to have it deeds revealed
    Any cave in rocks will surly do
    Light fears nothing even separating
    Can you ever shine darkness into light?
    Can darkness ever have dominion over light?
    When the sun and the moon are found standing still
    A judgment is proceeding on this world?

2Pe 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Those things prophide shall stand before your eyes

Dan 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

They lead us to where righteousness dwelleth

2Pe 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

There is no greater love than he who shall give his life for a brother
    He follows his king with power to consume
    A gift that may only be given when worthy to use

charity

charity
    Participant

Power of light from the incorruptible soul shining

One doctrine worthy works of sound speech that may not be condemned
    But still many shall turn away from the truth they heard unto fables

Why?

fear God for a love of the truth that we may grasp and hold when it comes and passes by us

Tts 2:7 In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine [shewing] uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity,
    Tts 2:8 Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you.
    Tts 2:9 [Exhort] servants to be obedient unto their own masters, [and] to please [them] well in all [things]; not answering again;
    Tts 2:10 Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.
    Tts 2:11 ¶ For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to *all men* Selah

Rebuke any that by works quicken the dead stealing faith unto what we shall become
    2Ti 4:1 ¶ I charge [thee] therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; Selah
    2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

charity
    Participant

Only faith and hope remains fear God

2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Free will
    2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away [their] ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Fear God judge what you hear not the person for your own sake
    2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known [it], to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
    2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog [is] turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

charity
    Participant

Suffering the death of the will to control

Should we neglect the first steps of a willful child?

That’s wishes to control the house of God

Our own will is fearful to let go of things

Suffering the death of the will within a life given

Suffering to be found wrong pride can prevail

Till

Walking in faith reveals it’s self

Not my will Lord but thy prevail

All men are made subject to vainity unwillingly

Join together in this suffering

And understanding Heart departs from evil

Hbr 4:10  For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God [did] from his.
    Hbr 4:11 ¶ Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
    Hbr 4:12  For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    Hbr 4:13  Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things [are] naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

2Cr 8:5 And [this they did], not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto us by the will of God.
    Hbr 2:4 God also bearing [them] witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?

NickHassan
    Participant

Soothsayer, soothsayer speak in my ear
    and silence the clamour that reigns in my heart
    and that tells me that I am not lord of my life
    but must listen to one who has already walked here,
    and who asks me to die to myself and be born again,
    now living for God -who can ask such a price,
    surely comfort and calm the demands and again,
    let my head rule my heart for it's change that I fear,
    to admit I cannot is so foreign to me
    who has always been valiant and often has won
    and who cannot see failure as this would announce
    but must find new way to show all I am strong,
    never needing assistance self sufficient and free,
    and surely should be able to command my life once again?

charity
    Participant

When a leaders faith set under authority may bless his brothers

God hears the prayers of the righteous heart
    May we know the power and value and importance of reaching this goal.

Luk 7:7 Wherefore neither thought I myself worthy to come unto thee: but say in a word, and my servant shall be healed.
    Luk 7:8 For I also am a man set under authority, having under me soldiers, and I say unto one, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth [it].
    Luk 7:9 When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

Luk 7:10 And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

charity

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Feb. 11 2007,00:38)
    Personally I like Heb. 12:23.  When people asked which church “I belonged” to I always said “Church of the First Born”.

Where is that they always asked and I always said Heb. 12:23 LOL!  BTW that IS the church I belong too!  The denomination of Jesus Christ; of which HE is the High Priest.

Yes Kenrch that was my point. The “church” as it is defined in the Bible transcends denominations. It is simply those purchased by Christ and filled with His Spirit.

Not all catholics are christians and not all christians are catholics as the saying goes….

(I'm not singling out catholics here either btw, the same applies to all denominations)

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (charity @ Feb. 11 2007,14:09)
    ¶ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

My favorite verse Charity…..

:D

charity
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Feb. 16 2007,07:35)

Quote (charity @ Feb. 11 2007,14:09)

My favorite verse Charity…..

:D

Most noble for a user Name :D

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 792 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account