Challenge to Georg

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 08 2012,19:50)
    Here Pierre,

PART ONE:

First, all we need do is IDENTIFY the 2nd beast of Rev ch 13, & once we do that, we will also find the identity of this 10 horned beast and the time period THEY BOTH operate TOGETHER in.

So lets reveal this two horned beast..

Rev 19:20 > And the BEAST was taken, and….WITH HIM…..the….FALSE PROPHET….that….wrought…. MIRACLES….before him, with which he….deceived….them that….received….the….MARK of the beast,…. and them….that…. worshipped…. his image. These….BOTH….were cast into a lake burning with brimstone.

* WHO is this False Prophet?
    * Who does MIRACLES and DECEIVES the people and MARKS the people?
    * Notice BOTH are taken.

Here he is:

Rev 13:11 > And i beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had 2 horns like a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon
      Rev 13:12 > And he exercises all the power of the 1st beast before him, and causes the earth & them that dwell therein to worship the 1st beast, whose deadly wound was healed.  
      Rev 13:13 > And he doeth…..GREAT WONDERS,…. so that he makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.
    SKIP FORWARD…
      Rev 13:16 > And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a….MARK….in their right hand, or in their forehead…

THERE YOU GO…
    The TWO HORNED BEAST & the FALSE PROPHET….
    THEY ARE THE SAME !!!
    THEY do EXACTLY the SAME THING…
    So the TWO HORNED BEAST IS THE FALSE PROPHET AS WE JUST SAW SCRIPTURE REVEAL.

And this two horned beast does MIRACLES & MARKS the people.
    And THIS TWO HORNED BEAST IS ALIVE AT THE SAME TIME AS THE WOUNDED/HEALED 1ST BEAST!!!!

One chapter merely describes him as the 2nd beast, and one chapter REVEALS him as the FALSE PROPHET HIMSELF.
    See how God PURPOSELY SWAPPED around his explanation into TWO descriptions in TWO separate chapters for the SAME ONE MAN !!!

There is your scripture concerning ONE BEAST.

Now read that over and over Pierre.
    For you can not see it yet, otherwise we would not be arguing.
    When you AGREE, because you can not disagree honestly, then i will give the next part..

Thanks bro.

devo

First, all we need do is IDENTIFY the 2nd beast of Rev ch 13, & once we do that, we will also find the identity of this 10 horned beast and the time period THEY BOTH operate TOGETHER in.

So lets reveal this two horned beast..

well who is it ??? NAME IT ; we know it is a false prophet but what is his name ????

Pierre

Devolution
    Participant

PART 2:

Now the OTHER BEAST:

Rev 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which thou saw are TEN KINGS, which have received no kingdom as yet ; but receive power as kings one hour WITH THE BEAST.

Rev 17:13 > THESE have one mind,and shall give THEIR power and strength unto THE BEAST (give their power to the TWO HORNED BEAST).

Rev 17:14 > THESE shall make….WAR….with the Lamb,and the Lamb shall overcome them : for he is Lord of lords,and King of kings :and they that are with Him are called,and chosen,and faithful.

*The 10 kings MAKE….WAR….with the LAMB…MAKE WAR…with the LAMB.

AND WHO WARS against Jesus in scripture?
    The ONLY ONE's that WAR against Jesus in scripture?

Rev 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE….WAR…WAR AGAINST HIM THAT SAT ON THE HORSE, AND AGAINST HIS ARMY !!!!!

What BEAST? The 1st or 2nd ???

THE FIRST…THE 10 KINGS…

LOOK AGAIN:

Rev 17:12 > And the TEN HORNS which thou sawest are TEN KINGS, which have received no kingdom as yet ; but receive power as kings one hour WITH THE BEAST.

Rev 17:14 > THESE shall make….WAR….with the Lamb,and the Lamb shall overcome them : for he is Lord of lords,and King of kings :and they that are with Him are called,and chosen,and faithful.

LINK:

Rev 19:19 > And i saw the BEAST, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, GATHERED TOGETHER TO MAKE….WAR…WAR AGAINST HIM THAT SAT ON THE HORSE, AND AGAINST HIS ARMY

Rev 19:20 > And the beast was taken, and….WITH HIM…..the….FALSE PROPHET….(skip)….These….BOTH….were cast into a lake burning with brimstone.

So this BEAST that….WARS….against Jesus…
    This is NOT the FALSE PROPHET HERE, but ANOTHER BEAST that is WITH the FALSE PROPHET !!!

And WHO in SCRIPTURE is WITH the FALSE PROPHET?
    WHO is WITH the TWO HORNED BEAST at the SAME TIME?

HERE:

Rev 13:1 > And i stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and upon his horns 10 crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 13:2 > And the beast which i saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion, and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Rev 13:3 > And i saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death, and his deadly wound was healed, and all the world wondered after the beast.

ETC….

Rev 13:14 > (the two horned beast) And (he) deceives them that dwell on the earth by the means of those MIRACLES which he had power to do….IN THE….SIGHT…SIGHT…SIGHT OF THE…SIGHT OF THE BEAST !!!!! In the SIGHT of the FIRST BEAST !!!

There you go…

The 10 KINGS ARE the VERY SAME BEAST as Rev ch 13…the FIRST beast that is WITH the 2nd beast AT THE SAME TIME…

And these TWO beasts are still operating at the SECOND COMING OF JESUS, and try to make WAR with Him…they try to STOP Him.

So this is NOT history but FUTURE.

Devolution
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

I would never put words in your mouth falsely..

This is what you quoted me…

Da 2:33 its legs of iron, its feet partly of iron and partly of baked clay.

Da 2:42 As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle.
    Da 2:43 And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united , any more than iron mixes with clay.

This scriptures wording you use is strange to me…and it is that scriptures wording which i honed in on…
    I now see what you meant, and retract what i said you meant…my apologies bro…

Devolution
    Participant

Devo

well who is it ??? NAME IT ; we know it is a false prophet but what is his name ????

Hi Pierre,

I can not name him yet…for this has not happened:

2 Thess 2:6 > And now you know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time.

Everything is in Gods control.

2 Thess 2:7 > For the mystery of iniquity doth already work (the corruption of the truth by the spirit of antichrist already long at work within men), only he (God) who now letteth (in Gods time) will let (in Gods control), until he (false prophet) be taken out of the way (destroyed).

Just as i can not tell you precisely when Christs 2nd coming takes place.

But we know that this will happen to that False Prophet at the coming of Christ:

Rev 19:15 > And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword…(out of Christs mouth..His Word)…

2 Thess 2:8 > …(skip)…whom (..the false prophet) the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.

When God is ready, and His time is ripe, then He will let that wicked one come to power & be revealed…
    So it is in the very near future that we should expect to see this false prophet start his rise to power…
    then we will know…

cheers,
    devo.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 11 2012,02:40)
    Devo

well who is it ??? NAME IT ;  we know it is a false prophet but what is his name ????

Hi Pierre,

2 Thess 2:6 > And now you know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time.

2 Thess 2:7 > For the mystery of iniquity doth already work (the corruption of the truth by the spirit of antichrist already long at work within men), only he (God) who now letteth (in Gods time) will let (in Gods control), until he (false prophet) be taken out of the way (destroyed).

But we know that this will happen to that False Prophet at the coming of Christ:

Rev 19:15 > And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword…(out of Christs mouth..His Word)…

2 Thess 2:8 > …(skip)…whom (..the false prophet) the Lord shall consume with the Spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming.

When God is ready, and His time is ripe, then He will let that wicked one come to power & be revealed…
    So it is in the very near future that we should expect to see this false prophet start his rise to power…
    then we will know…

cheers,
    devo.

devo

the beast coming out of the earth,to me is Islam,

and they presently waiting for a leader to show up that will lead them to over come the world,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Pierre

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Is that the beast you're referring to?
    Notice, he has two horn like a “LAMB”, (Jesus Christ is the Lamb) he is the imposter; he tries to appear as Christ but what he spoke, his doctrines, were of the devil.

I don't think you will have any one from Islam preaching about Jesus.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 12 2012,07:04)
    Pierre

Rev 13:11 ¶ And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.  

Notice, he has two horn like a “LAMB”, (Jesus Christ is the Lamb) he is the imposter; he tries to appear as Christ but what he spoke, his doctrines, were of the devil.

Georg

hi georg

you forgot this scripture;2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

and this;

REV 13:14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life.
    REV 13:15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

if you are familiarized with Islam teachings you know that you are punished of dead if you leave the Koran for another religion

and also the Koran religion is a poor image of the bible

Pierre

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 11 2012,02:21)

Devo

well who is it ??? NAME IT ;  we know it is a false prophet but what is his name ????

Hi Pierre,

then we will know…

cheers,
    devo.

devo

and they presently waiting for a leader to show up that will lead them to over come the world,

Pierre

Hi Pierre

Doesn't make sense.

And Islam causes all both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Doesn't gel Pierre?

Islam will definitely stand up (Medes/Kings of the east) but they are warring against the beast.

Why? Because the Beast invades and takes control of Israel, and destroys their dome, and builds his own temple on that very same spot. They are coming into Israel for revenge, them, and all their allies.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 12 2012,07:46)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 11 2012,02:21)

Devo

Hi Pierre,

then we will know…

cheers,
    devo.

devo

Pierre

Hi Pierre

Doesn't make sense.

And Islam causes all both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Doesn't gel Pierre?

Islam will definitely stand up (Medes/Kings of the east) but they are warring against the beast.

Why?  Because the Beast invades and takes control of Israel, and destroys their dome, and builds his own temple on that very same spot. They are coming into Israel for revenge, them, and all their allies.

j42

you don't understand that they make war to the spiritual Israel and Jerusalem not the physical one,the physical one is gone long ago ,look what Christ is saying;
    JN 4:21 Jesus *said to her, “Woman, believe Me, an hour is coming when neither in this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
    JN 4:22 “ You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews.
    JN 4:23 “But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers.

Why?  Because the Beast invades and takes control of Israel, and destroys their dome, and builds his own temple on that very same spot. They are coming into Israel for revenge, them, and all their allies.

what scriptures is saying this ??

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

J42

Hi Pierre

Doesn't make sense.

Doesn't gel Pierre?

NO>?? well you do not know Islam ;anyone who joins Islam becomes Islam slave ,slavery by the faith in religion ,and all is controlled by that religion,

look what happen in Iran ,and other Islam countries

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 12 2012,00:42)

Pierre

Georg

hi georg

you forgot this scripture;2Co 11:14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

and this;

REV 13:14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who *had the wound of the sword and has come to life.
    REV 13:15 And it was given to him to give breath to the image of the beast, so that the image of the beast would even speak and cause as many as do not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

if you are familiarized with Islam teachings you know that you are punished of dead if you leave the Koran for another religion

Pierre

Pierre

You talk about the “IMAGE OF THE BEAST”!

Who is this “BEAST”?

The Bible tells you who it is, the one that received the deadly wound and was healed.

And who is imitating this beast?

If you can't answer that, than you can not talk about either

Islam has nothing to do with all that; at least not until the end when they will attack Israel.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 12 2012,14:21)

Pierre

Georg

hi georg

and this;

Pierre

Pierre

Who is this “BEAST”?

The Bible tells you who it is, the one that received the deadly wound and was healed.

Islam has nothing to do with all that; at least not until the end when they will attack Israel.

Georg

Georg

Who is this “BEAST”?

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
    Rev 13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

the head that is wounded is the sixth head or the ROMAN EMPIRE,at the time of the foot and toes with iron and clay ,many division ;but that was the time that the Muhammad came and build his religion base on the Roman Catholic decline (one state one religion)and so made a image ,
    now only world powers are describe to come out of the sea,all other powers comes out of the earth,see Daniel.

Islam is a earthly beast sheep like (religion incline )two horns are the Shi'ite and Sunny

Muhammad is the false prophet an so is his religion,but claim to be of the true God but are not,
    and want to conquer the world (see the KOran)
    Rev 13:16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
    Rev 13:17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.

this is what happen to all Muslims they become slaves of their own religion

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Enjoy!

Devolution
    Participant

Hi Pierre,

The Medes (Iran) and her allies will eventually turn against the 10 horned beast after the short period of peace..

Isaiah 13
    9 > Behold, the Day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate, and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 > For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light, the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 > And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity, and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

..subject continues unbroken….(skip)…

17 > Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them (against the 10 kings & all who are with her), which shall not regard silver, and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.(Medes not there to pillage, but for revenge)

This is in the time period of the Day of the Lord….
    Yet the scholars believe it is fulfilled…
    THEY are WRONG.
    Lets say they might be right…
    Then ask this:
    Did the Medes attack during the time of Christ?
    And God then shook the whole earth?
    And destroyed the sinners out of it?
    And stopped the sun & moon from shining?
    Of course not.
    So then, the so called learned scholars ARE WRONG.
    Embarrassingly so.
    So it MUST be future.
    There is no other option.

Iran and her allies WILL be the enemy of the false prophet, not AT FIRST, at first they are joined together also to fulfill the prophecy of, “for when they shall say peace,peace, THEN sudden destruction shall come upon them”, so the Medes (Iran) will eventually turn against the 10 and the false prophet, for it is Gods plan to have them killing each other, then at Christs 2nd coming, ALL of these will turn and fight against Christ…and all their armies will be destroyed in the one place.

And WHO is it TODAY in the world causing so much tension with Israel & the allies?
    IRAN….the MEDES…
    Coincidence?

cheers.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 13 2012,02:34)
    Hi Pierre,

The Medes (Iran) and her allies will eventually turn against the 10 horned beast after the short period of peace..

Isaiah 13
    9 > Behold, the Day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate, and He shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 > For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light, the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 > And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity, and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

..subject continues unbroken….(skip)…

17 > Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them (against the 10 kings & all who are with her), which shall not regard silver, and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.(Medes not there to pillage, but for revenge)

This is in the time period of the Day of the Lord….
    Yet the scholars believe it is fulfilled…
    THEY are WRONG.
    Lets say they might be right…
    Then ask this:
    Did the Medes attack during the time of Christ?
    And God then shook the whole earth?
    And destroyed the sinners out of it?
    And stopped the sun & moon from shining?
    Of course not.
    So then, the so called learned scholars ARE WRONG.
    Embarrassingly so.
    So it MUST be future.
    There is no other option.

Iran and her allies WILL be the enemy of the false prophet, not AT FIRST, at first they are joined together also to fulfill the prophecy of, “for when they shall say peace,peace, THEN sudden destruction shall come upon them”,  so the Medes (Iran) will eventually turn against the 10 and the false prophet, for it is Gods plan to have them killing each other, then at Christs 2nd coming, ALL of these will turn and fight against Christ…and all their armies will be destroyed in the one place.

And WHO is it TODAY in the world causing so much tension with Israel & the allies?
    IRAN….the MEDES…
    Coincidence?

cheers.

devo

you are talking almost 3000 years apart from ,Islam did exit and is not only related to Iran,look the map they are one billion of Muslim and many countries ,but all are rules by despots religion leaders,say one thing and do another,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 12 2012,08:02)

Pierre

Georg

hi georg

and this;

Pierre

Pierre

Who is this “BEAST”?

Georg

Georg

Who is this “BEAST”?

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.
    Rev 13:2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast.

the head that is wounded is the sixth head or the ROMAN EMPIRE,at the time of the foot and toes with iron and clay ,many division ;but that was the time that the Muhammad came and build his religion base on the Roman Catholic decline (one state one religion)and so made a image ,
    now only world powers are describe to come out of the sea,all other powers comes out of the earth,see Daniel.

Islam is a earthly beast sheep like (religion incline )two horns are the Shi'ite and Sunny

Muhammad is the false prophet an so is his religion,but claim to be of the true God but are not,
    Rev 13:16 He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead,
    Rev 13:17 so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man’s number. His number is 666.

Pierre

I understand, you don't know.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 12 2012,15:41)
    Hi Georg,

Enjoy!

Why do you even bather to put up this stuff?

If you bring us doctrine of the Devil, so must you be.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georg,

I posted that to show you the meaning of '666' written in Rev.13:18.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Jan. 13 2012,09:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 12 2012,08:02)

Pierre

Georg

hi georg

and this;

Pierre

Pierre

Who is this “BEAST”?

Georg

Georg

Who is this “BEAST”?

Pierre

I understand, you don't know.

Georg

:)

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 13 2012,09:43)
    Hi Georg,

I posted that to show you the meaning of '666' written in Rev.13:18.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

If you believe that? more power to you.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account