Call no man father

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 113 total)
  • Author

Quote (princess of the king @ Oct. 17 2009,15:33)

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 16 2009,19:39)

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 16 2009,12:58)
    Hi BD:

I will not be a Bishop or oversee anyone unless God puts me in that position.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

So basically are you waiting for the heavens to part and a voice to speak to everyone?  

Or…are you going to be installed in a bishopric by a man?

And if by a man, how do you KNOW that man has authority from Christ to do so?

CA,

strange tatics you have, are you trying to place doubt in his walk, (and reading Marty's posts, you will not succeed) tisk tisk CA, you actually sound a little jealous.

don't be sad CA, because your church did not call you to a higher position, just makes you one of us common folk. it will be alright.

and should you not encourage a brother, pray for him that what is the Father's will he will hear?

Marty is one of the few that have the gentle spirit on this forum, in his teachings and post, he will be well deserving to receive this position, and many will be blessed to have him serve, Father willing, and if not, he will bless others as  he has blessed the ones on this board.

presumptuous they are….self willed…

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 17 2009,15:47)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

So basically are you waiting for the heavens to part and a voice to speak to everyone?  

Hi CA:

I don't have any idea how He will put me in that position.  Did not Joseph go from the prison to the castle in one day?

Surely, if He said it, He is able to perform what He said, and I believe Him.

He also warned me that the spirit of Saul who would try to kill my faith in His promises.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

If you are ever going to be a true bishop, you will have to come into the Church Jesus founded: the One, Holy, Catholic, and Apostolic church.

If being a bishop is your call. I hope you come into the Church. And I hope you fulfill your first vocation…to be holy and to reach eternal life.

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 17 2009,16:13)
    It is of my opinion no person should call anyone Father in the sense they were God.

What do your kids call you?

So I guess Peter's sermon on the day of Pentecost was erroneous?

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Oct. 17 2009,16:30)
    Pope: Papa/Father

Papacy

Sancta Sedes: Holy See, Apostolic See

Head of State

Annuario Pontificio: Bishop of Rome, Vicarius Christi (supreme and universal primacy, both of honour and of jurisdiction), Successor of the Prince of the Apostles, Supreme (pontifex) Pontiff of the Universal Church (High Priest), Servus Servorum Dei.

“head of state” is a secondary title and a temporal one at that. It is a practical title and modern.

He is the bishop of Rome and successor to St. Peter.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    Then why do they not listen to Peter.
    he said of Jesus
    “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God”?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 19 2009,18:19)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 17 2009,13:46)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

are you a saint?

A saint in the making.

Why not now? What do you have to do to become a saint?

CA,

strange tatics you have, are you trying to place doubt in his walk, (and reading Marty's posts, you will not succeed) tisk tisk CA, you actually sound a little jealous.

And tisk tisk for you for encouraging Marty to become a Bishop in a denomination that holds to the Trinity doctrine.

Isn't a little hypocritical of you to encourage Marty to be a part of something you have said is the Harlot and that Gods people should come out of her?

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 19 2009,18:21)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

CA,

don't be sad CA, because your church did not call you to a higher position, just makes you one of us common folk. it will be alright.

and should you not encourage a brother, pray for him that what is the Father's will he will hear?

Marty is one of the few that have the gentle spirit on this forum, in his teachings and post, he will be well deserving to receive this position, and many will be blessed to have him serve, Father willing, and if not, he will bless others as  he has blessed the ones on this board.

presumptuous they are….self willed…

Hi CA,
    Do you think the followers of the bloodthirsty papal cult are in the right place to judge others?

Since they do not need to be born again to join it are they in the right place to lead men?

Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Oct. 20 2009,05:19)

CA,

And tisk tisk for you for encouraging Marty to become a Bishop in a denomination that holds to the Trinity doctrine.

Isn't a little hypocritical of you to encourage Marty to be a part of something you have said is the Harlot and that Gods people should come out of her?

WJ

Hi WJ & CA:

I really appreciate her encouragement and so does God. As I have said, God has shown me that the spirit of Saul would try to prevent what God has shown me that He will do.

I am not going to become a Bishop on my own. He will put me in that position.

I am not going to be a part of any church which teaches the “trinity doctrine”. God will correct the church through me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Participant

Hi CA:

Num 23:19 God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

And so, since what I am saying is the truth, what then of the Catholic church with all of its strange practices and doctrines?

If God did not speak to me and tell me that he would put me in the position of a Bishop, then you have nothing to worry about.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 20 2009,05:04)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

are you a saint?

A saint in the making.

be perfect as my Heavenly Father is perfect

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 20 2009,09:41)

CA,

WJ

Hi WJ & CA:

I really appreciate her encouragement and so does God.  As I have said, God has shown me that the spirit of Saul would try to prevent what God has shown me that He will do.

I am not going to become a Bishop on my own.  He will put me in that position.

I am not going to be a part of any church which teaches the “trinity doctrine”.  God will correct the church through me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

God will correct the Church through…YOU??????

You sure are something aren't you?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    You should first enter the church if you want to benefit from any correction.
    You must be born again

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 20 2009,09:52)
    Hi CA:

Num 23:19   God [is] not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do [it]? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?  

And so, since what I am saying is the truth, what then of the Catholic church with all of its strange practices and doctrines?

If God did not speak to me and tell me that he would put me in the position of a Bishop, then you have nothing to worry about.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

My worry is best described as concern for your soul.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    But you have placed yours in the hands of other befuddled men.
    Wake up.

Quote (942767 @ Oct. 20 2009,09:41)

CA,

WJ

Hi WJ & CA:

I really appreciate her encouragement and so does God.  As I have said, God has shown me that the spirit of Saul would try to prevent what God has shown me that He will do.

I am not going to become a Bishop on my own.  He will put me in that position.

I am not going to be a part of any church which teaches the “trinity doctrine”.  God will correct the church through me.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty,

the path that has been given to you must be a wonderous one, trying at times, your endurance, gives me strength.

you have a gentle teaching, a passion for truth, a true servant of the Lord.

you are blessed and highly favoured.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 22 2009,12:54)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

are you a saint?

A saint in the making.

Are you doing that?

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 22 2009,15:38)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

are you a saint?

A saint in the making.

Are you doing that?

Sadly, not all the time. But I want to. I see myself constantly being refined and given grace to grow. It is a process. It is AWESOME!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi CA,
    Next step let go of the hands of the deceived in Rome and come to Jesus.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (CatholicApologist @ Oct. 24 2009,18:35)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 22 2009,15:38)

Hi BD:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

are you a saint?

A saint in the making.

Are you doing that?

Sadly, not all the time.  But I want to.  I see myself constantly being refined and given grace to grow.  It is a process.  It is AWESOME!

The fact is you are being perfect if you are growing in obedience.

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 113 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account