Bible

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 900 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

HI Tim,

You mean actions can actually be a problem?
    Did I get something wrong with your philosophy?
    I thought you said it's only a matter of how you think?
    Could you please explain this discrepancy in your concepts?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 17 2010,15:18)
    Hi Tim,

It is only your faulty thinking that concern's me.
    Just like your faulty wording was a concern for you.

Once again you didn't answer my question; which is…
    Do you ever get angry? Now will you answer my question?

God bless

Ed: I will submit to a stupid question or two. Of course I get angry. Thats not a sin!!! Scripture says, be angry but sin not!
    TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 17 2010,15:29)
    Hi Tim,

So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?

Witnessing to a worldwide audience in behalf of YHVH!
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed: When I write on this site I am thinking and referring to things of God. Not things of this world. The things of this world are goberned by sowing and reaping. If you like to be called juvinile names or pasted with juvinile labels like some people like to do then that is what will eventually return to you. In this life you get back what you give out.

In Gods world our sin is covered and erradicated by Jesus. There is no rules, laws, or restrictions to growing in the Kingdom of God. God has shown us unconditional love. Jesus recommends we love one another. Love does not command or control but it can suggest. To the degree we see that is the degree we will sow that in this world and reap later.

A dangerous man to me is one that panics for rules, laws, and guidelines to keep him on the straight and narrow. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: You should relax and rest in the finish work of Jesus. You seem flustered and angry and that is not a byproduct of the love of God.
    If you don't believe the law is past by the words of your very own lord Jesus then go to Romans chapter 5&6 actually most of Romans, Galations, Corinthians, for your own sake read what the disciples wrote. You might want to drop the old testament for a while, sorta clean out the sin. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I really don't mind your speeches, but why can't you answer my questions?
    I answer your questions; will you answer mine? (Matt.7:2) Here they are again…

Question 1: Do you ever get angry?

Question 2: So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?

Question 3: Do you look at the verses I Post to you?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

The questions are backing up here, because you keep avoiding them!

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 17 2010,21:38)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: I will submit to a stupid question or two. Of course I get angry. Thats not a sin!!!  Scripture says, be angry but sin not!
    TK

Ed: It seems that you are purposely refusing to read the answers I give.

Put on your glasses and look real hard at the 'answer' I gave to your question already.

Do you ever get angry? Was your question. Look real careful at my former response to see the answer that you say I never gave.

I won't answer questions twice!! Once is enough. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 18 2010,01:05)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 17 2010,21:38)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: I will submit to a stupid question or two. Of course I get angry. Thats not a sin!!!  Scripture says, be angry but sin not!
    TK

Ed: It seems that you are purposely refusing to read the answers I give.

Put on your glasses and look real hard at the 'answer' I gave to your question already.

Do you ever get angry? Was your question. Look real careful at my former response to see the answer that you say I never gave.

I won't answer questions twice!! Once is enough. TK

Hi Tim,

Oh, sorry!
    I appologize,
    I didn't see your answer;
    thanks for re-posting it again for me!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 17 2010,22:22)
    Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

Question 1: Do you ever get angry?   …answered

Question 2: So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?   …unanswered

Question 3: Do you look at the verses I Post to you?   …unanswered

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 18 2010,04:18)

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

Question 2: So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?   …unanswered

God bless

Ed: Im having a little trouble with the second question….so you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?….

#2) You must be talking about actions being sin. Let me clairify what I mean by works. Anything someone does to help someone else is a very kind gesture. Its loving, friendly and good.
    It makes no difference in your relationship with God as far as good points added up at a so called judgment day. Although

God is in every human being so when we help a brother we truly are doing unto God. But its not for points scored to your account. And works no matter how often or how good will never ever justify any of us before God. Our justification

came through the works of Jesus along with everything else we receive from God.
    Plus you will reap whatever you sow to others.
    I feel like you keep wanting me to say if I do bad works that

is sin. That is not correct. Sin is your own personal self condemnation for something said or done that judges you as wrong before God.
    #3) I do not look up all the verses you post from the old

testament. I am well acquainted with what is says but it pertained to the coming of Jesus the day of the lord. It is not pertinate for instruction or rebuke, they were under a law. Jesus called one law, the law of Moses. He did not say it was

Gods law. The Jews had made up hundreds of laws, the torah and other books. That was Jewish law not Gods. They said it was Gods law and there could have been some mix, that I don't know.
    Sorry this got long, general questions require general answers. If God wrote the law of Moses it must not be a law as such. God is love and love may suggest but never command or force. Love accepts and attracts. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 18 2010,05:35)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 18 2010,04:18)

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Im having a little trouble with the second question….so you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right?….

#2) You must be talking about actions being sin. Let me clairify what I mean by works. Anything someone does to help someone else is a very kind gesture. Its loving, friendly and good.
    It makes no difference in your relationship with God as far as good points added up at a so called judgment day. Although

God is in every human being so when we help a brother we truly are doing unto God. But its not for points scored to your account. And works no matter how often or how good will never ever justify any of us before God. Our justification

came through the works of Jesus along with everything else we receive from God.
    Plus you will reap whatever you sow to others.
    I feel like you keep wanting me to say if I do bad works that

is sin. That is not correct. Sin is your own personal self condemnation for something said or done that judges you as wrong before God.
    #3) I do not look up all the verses you post from the old

testament. I am well acquainted with what is says but it pertained to the coming of Jesus the day of the lord.
    It is not pertinate for instruction or rebuke, they were under a law. Jesus called one law, the law of Moses. He did not say it was

Gods law. The Jews had made up hundreds of laws, the torah and other books. That was Jewish law not Gods. They said it was Gods law and there could have been some mix, that I don't know.
    Sorry this got long, general questions require general answers. If God wrote the law of Moses it must not be a law as such. God is love and love may suggest but never command or force. Love accepts and attracts. TK

Hi Tim,

Now you being like my friend Mike; he's a 'new age thinker' too; just like you!
    You are trying to guess what motive I may have, and orchestrating
    a response based solely on that assumption of motive!

Question #2: Did you not gripe about me pulling your words 'out of context'?           Please: No speeches…
    So you now admit actions can be a problem regardless how one thinks; right? remains unanswered

Question #3: “Do you look at [“The Bible”] verses I Post to you?”     …answered

With reference to my answers, don't you think you should?
    You want me to take what say seriously; right? I give you Scriptural references
    (for every point) to show where, what I write is derived from. Would it not be hypocritical
    on your part for you to expect me to take what you say seriously, while you dismiss what I tell you?

Tim, Paul wrote this, the same Guy who tells us about FAITH!…

2Tm.3:16-17 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for
    doctrine,
    for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

THAT THE MAN OF GOD MAY BE PERFECT,
    thoroughly furnished unto all GOOD WORKS.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Come on man! You feel free to follow all the old testament you want. Leave me to my dedication to Jesus lord of all. All scriptures spoken by Jesus do reprove, correct and instruct UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS! That the man of God may be perfect! The very same things I have been saying. Are you perfect? Jesus says you are and I say you are but you disagree and say you aren't. If that be true, I really don't know what you believe one day to the next. If you believe your perfection unto God then we are in union of faith. One thing for sure, nobody will find perfection in the old testament. Why waste time there? Also, thoroughly furnished unto all GOOD/GOD WORKS. Anyone can do good deeds but only a man of God can to God works like Jesus.

If you think that the above scripture really includes all the old testament scriptures about killings, sex with daughters, wars, stealing spoils, and many other heinous events, and they are used for instruction in righteousness you are demented.

If we have come to the point of just accusatory banter back and forth we are not helping ourselves or others that read this. I would like to discuss scripture within its context from the new testament that we know is the truth of God. The old testament must be discerned, it is not all truth. There are men and events of God and the prophets of God telling of the new age coming and there is much darkness mixed in. We are in the new age of God. This is where Jesus gave mankind the truth. Lets study there. If not, I thank you for all I have learned from you Ed. Bless you, Tk

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 18 2010,21:02)
    Ed:

Are you perfect? Jesus says you are and I say you are but you disagree and say you aren't.

Tk

Hi Tin,

Why are you spouting such garbage? Perhaps your hearing ain't so good?

I HAVE BEEN TELLING YOU FOR SOME TIME NOW THAT I (Ed J)
    HAVE STOPPED SINNING, WHICH IS WHY Ed J IS PERFECT!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Hi Tim,

Question #2: Did you not gripe about me pulling your words 'out of context'?           Please: No speeches…
    So you admit: ACTIONS can be ‘a problem’ regardless how one thinks; RIGHT? remains unanswered

Like my friend Mike, you try to guess the motive, orchestrating what you
    believe is a suitable response based on that assumption!

Now will you please answer question #2 ?

Question 3: Do you look at the verses I Post to you?   …answered

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: The religious heirarchy around Jesus constantly tried to catch him in a word or phrase to attack his doctrine with the intention of demeaning it publicly. This is what we have apparently come to. We are not learning and we are not helping others to learn. Your questions have turned to attacks with no positive benefit even intended.

To anyone else on this site I would love to discuss doctrinal ideas from scripture.

Ed and I have run the gambit.

I will drop in from time to time to see if Ed still runs the show. I didn't know he could delete some of my posts. Thats disgraceful!! TK

Proclaimer
    Participant

He can't delete your posts or anyones posts. Not even his own.

Proclaimer
    Participant

What are you guys arguing about?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

t8: Well its like you said, no I didn't say that , yes you did, no I didn't, you always—no you always–your one of these—no I'm not—etc. I feel a hostility from Ed instead of a what I thought was a true desire to learn and share scriptures. I don't think at this point we are doing any good for this site or ourselves. Using scriptures to beat on the another is certainly not what God intended. I love the opportunity to envoke thought and create questions with people in order to fine tune the truth God intended. I hope some other questions from other people will come so as to continue testing the spirits/doctrines to see if they be of God. As far as Ed goes, that as far as I go with Ed. TK

Tim Kraft
    Participant

To all: I would love some opinions on the Biblical term “abundant life”. Its seems to me that abundant life, or more than enough life, would be a counter term to disease and death. In other words more than enough life would also mean not enough or no death. I believe this aligns with the salvation that Jesus brought to mankind. The words saved and salvation (sozo/soteria, I believe) both have a double meaning of

made whole and healed. In other words to be saved one is also simlutaneously healed, made whole, cleansed, and perfected unto God. The healing of the sick is a part of the abundant life because sickness is premature death and life is God. A little bit of sickness and you feel bad, a lot of sickness and you die. You loose your life through sickness and disease. Sickness and disease are not of God. Death is not a part of life. The will of God is always abundant life. When God created mankind he placed an immune system or automatic system

that fights for life within the human being. If must be his will that we are healthy. Healthy is life/God. We are sons of life/God not sons of death/disease. Our minds have the annointing of God through Christ. All things are possible to those who believe what Jesus said. Positive

thinking will help anyones life but the true power of God resides in believing what Jesus said. Jesus said it is not what goes into a man that defiles or makes him unclean/sick/diseased its what comes out of him that makes him sick. For from the heart man speaks and if it is destruction, hate, anti-love, evil gossip, sin, and all

other forms of death or anti-life he will create/receive the very death/destruction he pours out of his heart. What we believe in our hearts and express out to others will return in similar form as that same expression back to you. What we give out/sow from our hearts, that also will we reap. I believe we are taking our own inherited God power and creating our own individual demise. Then we blame God for letting it happen. Any thoughts? God Bless all, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 841 through 860 (of 900 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account