Bible

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 900 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Pierre: Its not your fault. Sometimes I type so fast I say things wrong. I get so excited I can hardly contain. I'll try to slow down and say my truth better.

You (all mankind) have been made perfect in Gods eyes by the words/spirit Jesus spoke to us. Religion tells us how to work for perfection, cleanliness, worthiness, and righteousness. Jesus made us perfect, clean, worthy, and righteous. Do you believe that? It is true whether you believe it or not. Yet if you believe you are now one with God, whole, pure, clean, etc., then your mind is clean and the power of God can flow more perfectly on your behalf in life.

If you can see or understand your perfection, right now, through the work of Jesus, then your mind is clean and love/God can flow through your mind and bring into your life more love that you can imagine right now.

When words/spirit come out of you that are love,kind,build up,create joy etc., then you are flowing in the spirit of God/Jesus.

A dirty mind is one that thinks I am unworthy, I am a sinner, I need to try harder, I hope God isn't angry, Im a sinner, I sin all the time etc.
    Those words of destruction (mostly from religion) will eventually kill you but even before death they will make you sick.
    A clean mind such as Jesus bought and paid for each of us is one that sees no sin, has no sin, sees no evil, has no evil only sees the God/good in everyone and everything.
    What you do or don't do as far as deeds or works is a reflection of this truth. They do not prove the truth. In love do anything you wish to do.
    God has blessed you Pierre, much love, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 26 2010,21:12)
    Pierre: Its not your fault. Sometimes I type so fast I say things wrong. I get so excited I can hardly contain. I'll try to slow down and say my truth better.

You (all mankind) have been made perfect in Gods eyes by the words/spirit Jesus spoke to us. Religion tells us how to work for perfection, cleanliness, worthiness,  and righteousness. Jesus made us perfect, clean, worthy, and righteous. Do you believe that? It is true whether you believe it or not. Yet if you believe you are now one with God, whole, pure, clean, etc., then your mind is clean and the power of God can flow more perfectly on your behalf in life.

If you can see or understand your perfection, right now, through the work of Jesus, then your mind is clean and love/God can flow through your mind and bring into your life more love that you can imagine right now.

When words/spirit come out of you that are love,kind,build up,create joy etc., then you are flowing in the spirit of God/Jesus.

A dirty mind is one that thinks I am unworthy, I am a sinner, I need to try harder, I hope God isn't angry, Im a sinner, I sin all the time etc.
    Those words of destruction (mostly from religion) will eventually kill you but even before death they will make you sick.
    A clean mind such as Jesus bought and paid for each of us is one that sees no sin, has no sin, sees no evil, has no evil only sees the God/good in everyone and everything.
    What you do or don't do as far as deeds or works is a reflection of this truth. They do not prove the truth. In love do anything you wish to do.
    God has blessed you Pierre, much love, TK

Hi Tim,

Aren't you suppose to be telling “Bible Truth”?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Tim Kraft
    Participant

I have almost solely studied the Bible for the last ten years. If what I write is not Bible (new testament, words of Jesus) truth then please show me where I have failed.

We are in a war for the truth about God that is completely in the mind.Thats where truth or lies live. Spirit words of God through Jesus are truth, life, good, and loving.
    Spirit words of evil, the great sin/error of mankind, are lies from darkness, missunderstanding, untruth, deception, religious hierarchy!

The thoughts that are chosen, by each individual, as their truth in life, are either destructive and cause destructive works in life or they are life giving enlightenment from God that builds up and creates love and perfection in the heart. That persons deeds will be love and the power works by faith in God.

If God says I have cleansed you and made you perfect and you say oh no, not me, I'm just an old sinner, unworthy, and sin even if I don't know what sin I have committed, which one is the truth? If you accept your perfection then you think perfection. If you reject your gift of perfection and say you are a sinner then you are a sinner.

God has still as in the beginning set before us life and good or death and evil! Its our choice!

What part of this that I am writing is not in perfect alignment with the words of Jesus in the Bible?

To your question, yes I am with whole heart telling Bible truth. Bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 02 2010,02:00)
    I have almost solely studied the Bible for the last ten years. If what I write is not Bible (new testament, words of Jesus) truth then please show me where I have failed.

We are in a war for the truth about God that is completely in the mind.Thats where truth or lies live. Spirit words of God through Jesus are truth, life, good, and loving.
    Spirit words of evil, the great sin/error of mankind, are lies from darkness, missunderstanding, untruth, deception, religious hierarchy!

The thoughts that are chosen, by each individual, as their truth in life, are either destructive and cause destructive works in life or they are life giving enlightenment from God that builds up and creates love and perfection in the heart. That persons deeds will be love and the power works by faith in God.

If God says I have cleansed you and made you perfect and you say oh no, not me, I'm just an old sinner, unworthy, and sin even if I don't know what sin I have committed, which one is the truth? If you accept your perfection then you think perfection. If you reject your gift of perfection and say you are a sinner then you are a sinner.

God has still as in the beginning set before us life and good or death and evil! Its our choice!

What part of this that I am writing is not in perfect alignment with the words of Jesus in the Bible?

Hi Tim,

I would suggest you read the prophet Isaiah first,
    then Ezekiel followed by Jeremiah. This will help you
    to get a clearer picture of our God, YHVH and his Son.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 02 2010,02:00)

Hi Tim,

YHVH confirmeth the word of his servant. (Isaiah 44:26)
    You believe in your own version of new age philosophy.
    I have done (with you) as you suggested at the first,
    but you were not open to my words. (John 15:20)

My God will lift his word off the pages to explain
    to you personally Isaiah, Ezekiel and Jeremiah.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Everyone finds their own path. To their own master they will stand or fall. The way of truth is through a very narrow gate. The way of sin and destruction is broad and many follow. They stumble over the stumbling stone, Jesus. Oneness with God/Jesus can only be gotten by faith, believing that they perfected us, made us whole, cleansed us, purified us and took away our sin. They provided the way and we enter by faith in their works. God has blessed us all, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 26 2010,21:12)
    I'll try to slow down and say my truth better.

Hi Tim,

Are you suggesting there is no need to read the following:
    (according to Tim Kraft) Isaiah, Ezekiel or Jeremiah?
    Are you suggesting you stopped learning?
    Is “your truth” all that you need?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

If a person didn't know Jesus was the messiah and the annointed Christ of God then they could confirm from the old testament that Jesus was the savior to come and establish the Jubilee, the day of the Lord, the Sabbath rest of God and set up the Kingdom of
    God that would never be destroyed.
    Jesus said,…”you search the scriptures, and in them you think you have eternal life but it is me that they testify of”…!
    Other than the prophets, that they are unnecessary, misleading, destructive, non-peaceful, misguiding and full of events that do not align with the teachings of Jesus.
    If they are good for you, read them.
    Other than just having something to write, where did I suggest that I was fininshed learning? TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 02 2010,21:28)
    where did I suggest that I was fininshed learning? TK

Hi Tim,

Do you read any of the first 39 books of “The Bible” any more?

Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I only have been reading the first six chapters of Genesis during my writing on the origin of sin. Over the years I have done extensive studies in all the prophets but now, mostly I read the current covenant sealed by Jesus. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Then I suggest you re-read Isaiah, Ezekiel and Jeremiah.
    It should open your eyes to things you haven't considered.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Their information was effectual up unto the arrival of Jesus. Why would I want to go back in time to another religious order that had failed from the beginning to the end.

Do you present a blood sacrifice on the temple alter each sabbath for the cleansing away of your sins?
    Do you follow every jot and tittle of the Law? Then why do you go back into the old testament? I always wondered what the scripture meant that… a dog returns to his vomit! A person choosing to go back to the old way of worship is beyond my comprehension!

I can't imagine why anyone would go back into an old, ineffectual will to use bits and pieces at ones discretion when the new covenant established by Jesus is the true way to unite with God. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

A dog returning to the vomit refers to sinners once cleansed,
    returning to their sinful nature. It's not about reading God's word!

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

That sounds to me like a person finding Christ and accepting the new cleansing way of Jesus and then returning to the vomit of the old ritualistic works and sacrifice way that was before Jesus and in sin. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2010,01:54)
    That sounds to me like a person finding Christ and accepting the new cleansing way of Jesus and then returning to the vomit of the old ritualistic works and sacrifice way that was before Jesus and in sin. TK

Hi Tim Kraft,

Since when does ceremonies constitute as sin?
    1John 3:4 …for sin is the transgression of the law.

The Law was Repeated in the New Testament

1. Do not have other gods (Mt 4:10)
    2. Do not have idols (Ac 17:29, 1Jn 5:21)
    3. Do not misuse the Lord's name (1Ti 6:1)
    4. Keep the 7th-day Sabbath holy (Mk 2:27,28, Lk 4:16)
    5. Honor your parents (Mt 19:19)
    6. Do not kill (Mt 19:18, Ro 13:9)
    7. Do not commit adultery (Mt 19:18, Ro 13:9)
    8. Do not steal (Mt 19:18, Ro 13:9)
    9. Do not give false testimony (Mt 19:18, Ro 13:9)
    10. Do not covet (Ro 7:7, Ro 13:9)

The Law was Amplified in the New Testament

The law is focused around love. (Mt 22:36-40 compare Lev 19:18 and Dt 6:5)
    Commandments 1-4 define our relationship of love to G-d.
    Commandments 5-10 define our relationship of love to other people.
    Lust is adultery. (Mt 5:27,28, 2Pe 2:14,15)
    Hate is murder. (Mt 5:21,22, 1Jn 3:15)
    Fornication, uncleaness, covetousness, and other lusts are idolatry. (Col 3:5 compare Ro 7:7)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: You have stated a flat out denial of the truth from Jesus. Jesus said the law was until John the Baptist! Luke 16:16/Matt.11:13/Luke24:44/Matt.5:18…not one stroke of the law will pass until all is fulfilled….! If you are not following animal sacrificing then the final sacrifice has been made and all is fulfilled!!
    Jesus said he didn't come 'to lodge or stay in' the law, but to fulfill the law. If you are still under the law you are under the curse.

No man is justified by the works of the law. Why go backward to the old way that didn't work?

THE LAW WAS COMPLETED, FULFILLED, ESTABLISHED, ACCOMPLISHED, AND FINISHED by Jesus.

You are like the foolish Galations, 3:1,…who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth…this I would like to know from you Ed,….Did you receive the spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith? v3….are you so foolish? Having begun in the spirit are ye now made perfect by the law? Which was it Ed. Hearing by faith or works of the law? Or maybe you don't believe you were made perfect in Christ!

YOU CAN NOT BE CLEANSED BY FAITH IN JESUS THE CHRIST AND ALSO BE UNDER THE LAW which cannot cleanse you!! TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 05 2010,21:08)
    Ed: You have stated a flat out denial of the truth from Jesus. Jesus said the law was until John the Baptist! Luke 16:16/Matt.11:13/Luke24:44/Matt.5:18…not one stroke of the law will pass until all is fulfilled….! If you are not following animal sacrificing then the final sacrifice has been made and all is fulfilled!!
    Jesus said he didn't come 'to lodge or stay in' the law, but to fulfill the law. If you are still under the law you are under the curse.

No man is justified by the works of the law. Why go backward to the old way that didn't work?

THE LAW WAS COMPLETED, FULFILLED, ESTABLISHED, ACCOMPLISHED, AND FINISHED by Jesus.

You are like the foolish Galations, 3:1,…who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth…this I would like to know from you Ed,….Did you receive the spirit by the works of the law or by hearing with faith? v3….are you so foolish? Having begun in the spirit are ye now made perfect by the law? Which was it Ed. Hearing by faith or works of the law? Or maybe you don't believe you were made perfect in Christ!

YOU CAN NOT BE CLEANSED BY FAITH IN JESUS THE CHRIST AND ALSO BE UNDER THE LAW which cannot cleanse you!! TK

Hi Tim,

What you profess as “truth”, is nothing but ‘a LIE’!
    Go kill somebody and find out if there is no more law!
    Go commit  adultery and find out if there is no more law!
    Go lie in front a judge and find out if there is no more law!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim, …LEARN!

Were the 10 commandments done away with? Of course NOT!

Deut.6:1-2 Now these are the “commandments”, the “statutes”, and the “judgments”,
    which the LORD(YHVH) your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them
    in the land whither ye go to possess it: That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God,
    to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and
    thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.

In the mount of transfiguration we find three people who illustrate these three.

Moses: The Commandments; “10” Old, “2” New.
    Elijah: The Judgments; rewards and punishments.
    Jesus: The Statues; Jesus fulfilled the statues
    (contained in ordinances), and done away with them.

Eph.2:15: Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,
    even the law of commandments
     contained in ordinances;
    for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace.
    Do you even know the difference between a LAW and an ordinance?

God bless
    Ed J
    PS. 10-2 Has “Fractal” counterparts:
    The tribes: 10 Northern and 2 Southern

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2010,21:19)

Hi Tim,

Oops! I thought we were talking about God!

Yes, Ed, I agree we have many laws on planet earth. You were right all the time. I somehow thought we were talking about old testament Bible law.

Although, I don't think there is a law against adultery on earth. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 06 2010,01:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 05 2010,21:19)

Hi Tim,

Oops! I thought we were talking about God!

Yes, Ed, I agree we have many laws on planet earth. You were right all the time. I somehow thought we were talking about old testament Bible law.

Although, I don't think there is a law against adultery on earth.  TK

Hi Tim,

Thank you, my brother! (Matt.18:22)

Your brother in
    Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 781 through 800 (of 900 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account