Bible

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 900 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 02 2009,13:37)

Quote (david @ April 02 2009,17:56)

We can know God by looking at his creation as well.  The bible is one way to know God.  But those who do not have a bible are still held accountable…..  Interesting, huh?

Are they?  Are those who have never been given a chance to hear the good news held accountable?  Is this what the Bible says?

Hey David,

God said we don't have to tell our neighbor, “Know God” anymore because he has written on their hearts.  Right?

Mandy

If the person in question has the Holy Spirit then the Holy Spirit will teach them but I noticed that the apostles still taught those withing the church.  That is a mystery to be solved.  Still those outside the church do not have the Spirit and so the scripture you mention does not apply to them.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KW,
    Who taught the apostles so they could resound those truths?
    They were simple uneducated men trained in wisdom by the Spirit of God.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 02 2009,21:06)
    Hi KW,
    Who taught the apostles so they could resound those truths?
    They were simple uneducated men trained in wisdom by the Spirit of God.

But only after Christ ascended to heaven.

Jhn 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 02 2009,18:37)

We can know God by looking at his creation as well.  The bible is one way to know God.  But those who do not have a bible are still held accountable…..  Interesting, huh?

Are they?  Are those who have never been given a chance to hear the good news held accountable?  Is this what the Bible says?

Hey David,

God said we don't have to tell our neighbor, “Know God” anymore because he has written on their hearts.  Right?

Mandy

This is the scripture you were referring too.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

That will happen during the millennium, because.

Hab 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (ringo111 @ June 22 2004,01:17)
    I do not call all writings faulty, They must be tested and weighed against what is presented. The wiegh is the Torah, and the writings themselves. The scriptures that Jesus & the disciples called the scripture was the Torah(Jewish writings)The Toarah, Is Extreamly reliable, As We have Many peoples that held those same Books. We ad the several Tribes of israel, Then we had christians, and Muslems, all keeping record of the same Books. As for the new testiment, You There are so many contrary points that exist today. GoD has not left himself without true witness, Thats why parables exist, Because those who read them that want to change the book to say as they want to say, cannot understand them to change them to allighn to theyre own doctrinal views. Then weigh New testiment VS(verses\against) Torah, Then wiegh NEW Tesiment VS(verses\against) New testiment, Weigh scripture VS scripture, Biblical writings VS biblical writings. Because historical evidence of tampering is really hard to find. But when you test bible, by the bible, You then expose the lies. You yourself egknowledge that The BIBLES are tampered with, and have been tampered with. Yet you rebuke me, accusing me of ignoring GoD's scriptures. This is untrue, I address the lies with the truth found in the writings handed down, Who's originators wrote mostly by GoD's will, But these are and have been tampered with, Which you egknowledge,,,,, yet for some strange reason,,… you rebuke me for the same belief.My way of thinking of Test everything, Praying that GoD takes away your reality, and shows you his reality for you. Leads me to this line of thinking, This is how Ive come to many conclusions about the bible and been backed up by historical facts as I move along. In the same Way that I knew the trinity was not true, By the many parables, and sayings. Despite what Men call scriptures, and the many “evidences” in our current bibles For GoD to be a trinity. You are ignorant If you do not think that if you read the bible, you could not come to the conclusion that GoD is a trinity. For there are many tampered Phrases within the bible that state, and support the trinity theory. The most recent evidence of tampering of which I've been aware of by historical fact is “father son holy spirit” baptism found in Matt, When all other cases are baptised into Jesus name, A rather obvious tampering, But a tampering, and widly accepted into doctrine tampering. But as for me, Without knowing First hand the history Of all these books, with praying to GoD, The true giver of truth, and all that is good, submitting myself to him as he commands asking for the holy spirit to lead, That Jesus said was more important than reading “scriptures”. I had an understanding without knowing that specific things were forgeries, Came to the conclusion that writings were forgeries, then I find out later that they are, I have not been wrong in this. And as the majority, and indicating factors, As Logic, and reasoning, also included, with what is written. This is an example of this process- It is obvious that GoD created all things by his own hands.  And that those few writings in the bible to say contrary are lies.For GoD could not have made all things through Jesus, If Jesus was created.If that were the case than, It would read, 'God created Jesus, Then created all things through Jesus.' But The majority, does not! And once more, says the very opposite.You accuse me of double mindedness, for the very same thing that you yourself egknowledge. That is *That the BiBlE has been tampered with by unstable men, wanting theyre own perception seen, for power gain, unstableness, evil reasons. And not for truth, not by GoD's will.By you doing this to me, you are being a hypocrite, I prayed, what else should I write? and this came to mind. Be carefull man, GoD hates hypocrites. Please Dont harden your heart, I pray that You will take this well.For the same thing that you accept, you then say that I do not believe the scriptures. This is a faulse claim! GoD did not leave himself without witness, and out of the records kept, those who wish to see the truth will see it through the lies, through the tamperings, and by doing this, knowing that the days are evil, and that in the last days men will gather around themselves teaches, to tell theyre own itching ears what they want to hear, Knowing that “scripture” does not give life, But that You ask GoD to Give you the holy Spirit, who Jesus says, will continue his own Work of giving life, because GoD gave Jesus that authority to Give life.You my friend, are being ignorant here. Please consider what Ive had to say.I do not call all bible writings fake, In fact it is because of those writings that the faulse, cropped lies are exposed.******************************I seriously wonder what you do that makes you so unable to see these simple truth's.Please correct me if im wrong about your understanding of these truth's.I am not writing this out of spite, But of honest seeking of what is right.I guess by ignoring me, you are doing what the pharasee's tried with Jesus, But because of his power, they could eventually not ignore him, So instead of triing to see what he was saying was true, Decided to kill him instead. Are you going to try the same thing here t8?? Are you going to try to phase me out?? If not by discrediting me, Then if that doesnt work by pure deletion?? i hope not  I hope that this is not the case. Time will tell. And for all those who read this, I hope you continue in your search, If you agree with me or not about my interpritation. I would encourage you all To Seek trueth over mens opinions, And that an excelent way of doing this, is to ask GoD to send you the holy spirit, To guide you into all trueth.L8rz

With Love I say to all Bible students in order to intensify  your focus on Truth I would study only what Jesus said in the New Testament, (the first four books) and let that be my basis for Truth from God because Jesus was the Truth. An old covenant is information that is outdated and not in effect anymore. The New Way to God was revealed by Jesus which did away with the old way. The old physical temple with washings, and rituals, and doctrines, and sacrifices, and tithing etc. are all past and the New Way or actually the original way to God was revealed.Baptism was a metaphoric picture of a brain washing away of the old time religion to make way for the Kingdom of God which is WITHIN each peson. The Sabbath has come,the Day of the Lord, REST from works to please God. Jesus came to give us rest. The eternal word of God is the end of time. The end of physical temple worship was the end of the world order. Jesus said his yoke(requirements to get to God) is easy and light. Let Jesus wash you clean with the water of the word of God that says, you are clean. Welcome to the end of time wars OF THE MIND. We don't fight flesh and blood, we fight for the Truth in our minds. Don't believe deceptions, deceivers, liars, or devils that don't spread the Truth of God. With Love, Tim

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ April 02 2009,19:10)

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 02 2009,13:37)

Hey David,

Mandy

If the person in question has the Holy Spirit then the Holy Spirit will teach them but I noticed that the apostles still taught those withing the church.  That is a mystery to be solved.  Still those outside the church do not have the Spirit and so the scripture you mention does not apply to them.

Interesting, The only way to have the Holy Spirit is to have the words of God which are Spirit, within the Temple which is you. The words of Jesus are Gods Spirit. Within and without is the Spirit of God. God/Spirit are omnipresent/everywhere. No place they are not.Awareness of the Truth is what we attempt to encounter. The Spirit is everywhere. When you are enlightened to a Truth, you have become aware of that Truth. There is not really a going or comming of Spirit. With Love, Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 06 2009,01:20)

Quote (ringo111 @ June 22 2004,01:17)
    I do not call all writings faulty, They must be tested and weighed against what is presented. The wiegh is the Torah, and the writings themselves. The scriptures that Jesus & the disciples called the scripture was the Torah(Jewish writings)The Toarah, Is Extreamly reliable, As We have Many peoples that held those same Books. We ad the several Tribes of israel, Then we had christians, and Muslems, all keeping record of the same Books. As for the new testiment, You There are so many contrary points that exist today. GoD has not left himself without true witness, Thats why parables exist, Because those who read them that want to change the book to say as they want to say, cannot understand them to change them to allighn to theyre own doctrinal views. Then weigh New testiment VS(verses\against) Torah, Then wiegh NEW Tesiment VS(verses\against) New testiment, Weigh scripture VS scripture, Biblical writings VS biblical writings. Because historical evidence of tampering is really hard to find. But when you test bible, by the bible, You then expose the lies. You yourself egknowledge that The BIBLES are tampered with, and have been tampered with. Yet you rebuke me, accusing me of ignoring GoD's scriptures. This is untrue, I address the lies with the truth found in the writings handed down, Who's originators wrote mostly by GoD's will, But these are and have been tampered with, Which you egknowledge,,,,, yet for some strange reason,,… you rebuke me for the same belief.My way of thinking of Test everything, Praying that GoD takes away your reality, and shows you his reality for you. Leads me to this line of thinking, This is how Ive come to many conclusions about the bible and been backed up by historical facts as I move along. In the same Way that I knew the trinity was not true, By the many parables, and sayings. Despite what Men call scriptures, and the many “evidences” in our current bibles For GoD to be a trinity. You are ignorant If you do not think that if you read the bible, you could not come to the conclusion that GoD is a trinity. For there are many tampered Phrases within the bible that state, and support the trinity theory. The most recent evidence of tampering of which I've been aware of by historical fact is “father son holy spirit” baptism found in Matt, When all other cases are baptised into Jesus name, A rather obvious tampering, But a tampering, and widly accepted into doctrine tampering. But as for me, Without knowing First hand the history Of all these books, with praying to GoD, The true giver of truth, and all that is good, submitting myself to him as he commands asking for the holy spirit to lead, That Jesus said was more important than reading “scriptures”. I had an understanding without knowing that specific things were forgeries, Came to the conclusion that writings were forgeries, then I find out later that they are, I have not been wrong in this. And as the majority, and indicating factors, As Logic, and reasoning, also included, with what is written. This is an example of this process- It is obvious that GoD created all things by his own hands.  And that those few writings in the bible to say contrary are lies.For GoD could not have made all things through Jesus, If Jesus was created.If that were the case than, It would read, 'God created Jesus, Then created all things through Jesus.' But The majority, does not! And once more, says the very opposite.You accuse me of double mindedness, for the very same thing that you yourself egknowledge. That is *That the BiBlE has been tampered with by unstable men, wanting theyre own perception seen, for power gain, unstableness, evil reasons. And not for truth, not by GoD's will.By you doing this to me, you are being a hypocrite, I prayed, what else should I write? and this came to mind. Be carefull man, GoD hates hypocrites. Please Dont harden your heart, I pray that You will take this well.For the same thing that you accept, you then say that I do not believe the scriptures. This is a faulse claim! GoD did not leave himself without witness, and out of the records kept, those who wish to see the truth will see it through the lies, through the tamperings, and by doing this, knowing that the days are evil, and that in the last days men will gather around themselves teaches, to tell theyre own itching ears what they want to hear, Knowing that “scripture” does not give life, But that You ask GoD to Give you the holy Spirit, who Jesus says, will continue his own Work of giving life, because GoD gave Jesus that authority to Give life.You my friend, are being ignorant here. Please consider what Ive had to say.I do not call all bible writings fake, In fact it is because of those writings that the faulse, cropped lies are exposed.******************************I seriously wonder what you do that makes you so unable to see these simple truth's.Please correct me if im wrong about your understanding of these truth's.I am not writing this out of spite, But of honest seeking of what is right.I guess by ignoring me, you are doing what the pharasee's tried with Jesus, But because of his power, they could eventually not ignore him, So instead of triing to see what he was saying was true, Decided to kill him instead. Are you going to try the same thing here t8?? Are you going to try to phase me out?? If not by discrediting me, Then if that doesnt work by pure deletion?? i hope not  I hope that this is not the case. Time will tell. And for all those who read this, I hope you continue in your search, If you agree with me or not about my interpritation. I would encourage you all To Seek trueth over mens opinions, And that an excelent way of doing this, is to ask GoD to send you the holy spirit, To guide you into all trueth.L8rz

With Love I say to all Bible students in order to intensify  your focus on Truth I would study only what Jesus said in the New Testament, (the first four books) and let that be my basis for Truth from God because Jesus was the Truth. An old covenant is information that is outdated and not in effect anymore. The New Way to God was revealed by Jesus which did away with the old way. The old physical temple with washings, and rituals, and doctrines, and sacrifices, and tithing etc. are all past and the New Way or actually the original way to God was revealed.Baptism was a metaphoric picture of a brain washing away of the old time religion to make way for the Kingdom of God which is WITHIN each peson. The Sabbath has come,the Day of the Lord, REST from works to please God. Jesus came to give us rest. The eternal word of God is the end of time. The end of physical temple worship was the end of the world order. Jesus said his yoke(requirements to get to God) is easy and light. Let Jesus wash you clean with the water of the word of God that says, you are clean. Welcome to the end of time wars OF THE MIND. We don't fight flesh and blood, we fight for the Truth in our minds. Don't believe deceptions, deceivers, liars, or devils that don't spread the Truth of God. With Love, Tim

Hi TK,
    So the work of the apostles in Acts baptising men into Christ was in error?

When did Jesus say this was no longer the way to follow or have carnal men taught you this??

Yes God does declare some clean by the Word but should we assume His approval or seek the witnesses in heaven[1Jn5]?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 06 2009,00:39)

Quote (Not3in1 @ April 02 2009,18:37)

Hey David,

Mandy

This is the scripture you were referring too.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.  

That will happen during the millennium, because.

Hab 2:14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.  

Georg

Greetings Georg…..The scriptures you cited apply to those who have survived the tribulation…Those who are raised in the white throne, who in some cases would have had no knowledge of God or his Christ will have an opportunity to know God during his judgement period….Gods spirit will abound in that period…

Tim Kraft
    Participant

1)John the Baptist said, I baptize you with water but one greater than me cometh and he will Baptize with the Holy Spirit. Jesus came soon after and Baptized by preaching the Spirit, the greater Baptism.The washing of the water of the word of God! Jesus said my words are Spirit and they are life. Jesus then preached the Spirit transformation to the people. Water Baptism is not right or wrong, it just isn't necessary. One must be born of Spirit to see the Kingdom.Jesus would have continued water baptism had it been necessary.2) If God's word cleanses one that believes then it cleanses all who will believe. God is no respector of persons. Whosoever will come, let him symbolically drink the water of the words of God. With Love, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    You must be reborn of water and the Spirit.

Acts19
    1And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples,

2He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto him, We have not so much as heard whether there be any Holy Ghost.

3And he said unto them, Unto what then were ye baptized? And they said, Unto John's baptism.

4Then said Paul, John verily baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying unto the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus.

5When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.

6And when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them; and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.

7And all the men were about twelve.

The apostles learned from the Master but you know more?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: Its kinda ironic that you mention learning from the Master but seldom use scriptures from Jesus himself. I do follow the Master to the best of my ability and he did not Baptize with water!! So I will follow Jesus! You can follow the Apostles! I would rather try to learn the Truth than to keep snipping at each other. I will lighten up, please do so also. Thanks TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    The rock of Christ's Holy Spirit was with Moses.

1Peter 1
    10Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

11Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Also Rev19

Not3in1
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar_k8JjVWQA

I thought this was pretty funny!
    You may have to cut and past the above address to you browser? I'm not that clever with posting videos….

Hope all is well. I've been busy with family things (kids sports/gymnastics, I went back to college…).
    Love to all,
    Mandy

gollamudi
    Participant

Hi Mandy,
    It is nice to see you on Heaven Net. Hope thing are well on your side.
    The video you posted was really funny.
    How about more revelations on preexistence?

Love to you
    Adam

Not3in1
    Participant

Hi bro Adam,

Good to “see” you again!
    I'm afraid I'm all out of revelations……
    But I enjoy reading the current debates when I have a chance (which hasn't been very often lately).

Hope all is well with you and the family.
    Much love,
    Mandy

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: Jesus is the rock that the True Church is built upon. The old is past. Moses is not Lord. At least in my estimation, I do not follow Moses or any of the Old Testament Prophets. Christ Jesus is Lord of All! On that rock I stand.
    About IPeter I, the salvation and grace that they were referring to was that of Jesus who was to come and came. Everything written in the old testament testified of Jesus who was to come, and did.(John 5:39)(Luke 18:31) In Peace, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    The rock is the teachings [mt7] and they point to the need to be born again[jn3]

Knowing about Jesus is not a secure place to stand.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick:Jesus is the way to God–The Truth of God—The light of your path–The door of the Temple—The Temple–The Prince of Peace, The capstone, the foundation of salvation–The true food of God and the true drink—Jesus is all and in all. Jesus is
    God in the flesh. Jesus is the word made flesh. Jesus is my Lord. Jesus is my brother. Jesus is the entry into the Kingdom of God. Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Jesus is my only security in God. How else would I know the Truth. For me Jesus is the only way to support the Truth. Any one can make the Bible say anything they want the Bible to say if they don't base the Truth on what Jesus said!For me, Jesus is Lord. Thanks, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    It is about Jesus knowing us.
    We must be born again.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Hey Nick: Thank you, I agree! TK

Viewing 20 posts - 721 through 740 (of 900 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account