Before Abraham was, I am.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 463 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Dec. 30 2011,13:24)
    WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mike is not accepting what the bible says. what is the use hebrew language if you dont understand the meaning of the verse mike??/ hahahahahahahahahah :D :D :D :D :D
    can a son of GOD be burned in the lake of fire???? hahahahahaha

satan is a son of GOD according to mike. then why satan be burned into the lake of fire if satan is a son of GOD? hahahahaha

Matthew 25:41 “Then he [Jesus] will say to those on his left, `Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”

look what the bible says, devil's angels and not GOD's angels! they are not sons of GOD mike!

Hi Jammin,

Actually a “son of God” can be burned in the fire, see Zech 3:2.
    “is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?” (Zech 3:2)
    Notice how it doesn't say kept out of the fire?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

jammin
    Participant

hi edj
    im talking to the second death.
    ETERNAL FIRE EDJ, ETERNAL.

Revelation 21:8

New International Version (NIV)

8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

you see a son of GOD there???
    read the discussion carefully.

Proclaimer
    Participant

It could be as simple as a son of God who falls is no longer a son of God.
    Just saying.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The Book of Enoch talks about the sons of God that came to the woman of men and bare children with them, (the Nephilim). These sons of God were duly punished. A brief mention of this is found in scripture along with other Enoch quotes in other parts of the bible.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2012,17:45)

WAHAHAHAHAHAHA. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

mike is not accepting what the bible says. what is the use hebrew language if you dont understand the meaning of the verse mike??/ hahahahahahahahahah :D :D :D :D :D
    can a son of GOD be burned in the lake of fire???? hahahahahaha

satan is a son of GOD according to mike. then why satan be burned into the lake of fire if satan is a son of GOD? hahahahaha

Matthew 25:41 “Then he [Jesus] will say to those on his left, `Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.”

look what the bible says, devil's angels and not GOD's angels! they are not sons of GOD mike!

Hi Jammin,

Actually a “son of God” can be burned in the fire, see Zech 3:2.
    “is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?” (Zech 3:2)
    Notice how it doesn't say kept out of the fire?

God bless

Hi Jammin,

What fire are you suggesting Zech 3;2 is referring to?   <– Please do address this

And what about this fire; what are you suggesting it is?

Isaiah 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces;
    he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd
    to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

God bless

jammin
    Participant

what do you want to know edJ???

zec does not mention that a son of GOD will be thrown into the lake of Fire.

jammin
    Participant

do you want to know the meaning of zec 3:2???

here is the meaning of the verse
    Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? – The Jews were nearly destroyed because of their sins; a remnant of them is yet left, and God is determined to preserve them. He has had mercy upon them, and forgiven them their sins. Wouldst thou have them destroyed? It is God that hath justified them; who art thou that condemnest them? The Lord rebuke thee! God confound thee for what thou hast done, and for what thou desirest farther to do! It is evident that Jde 1:9 relates to this circumstance – the very same phraseology which occurs here. See the notes on Jde 1:9, where the subject is largely considered. With difficulty has this remnant escaped, and God will not permit fresh evils to fall upon them, by which they might be totally consumed. This was Satan's design, who accuses the followers of God day and night.

jammin
    Participant

mike is talking about satan,

satan is a son of GOD according to mike . according to the bible, satan is destined to the lake of fire
    God prepared a place for them

in zec 3:2 it does not say that the son of GOD will be thrown into the lake of fire.

read our discussion carefully.
    thanks

jammin
    Participant

what about is 30:14??
    you are asking about IS 30:14

this verse talks about the people who turned away and rejected the message of GOD. they trust in violence and LIES

so do you think they are still sons of GOD???

8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

what is the meaning of IS 30:14?
    The Jews were the only professing people God then had in the world, yet many among them were rebellious. They had the light, but they loved darkness rather. The prophets checked them in their sinful pursuits, so that they could not proceed without fear; this they took amiss. But faithful ministers will not be driven from seeking to awaken sinners. God is the Holy One of Israel, and so they shall find him. They did not like to hear of his holy commandments and his hatred of sin; they desired that they might no more be reminded of these things. But as they despised the word of God, their sins undermined their safety. Their state would be dashed in pieces like a potter's vessel. Let us return from our evil ways, and settle in the way of duty; that is the way to be saved. Would we be strengthened, it must be in quietness and in confidence, keeping peace in our own minds, and relying upon God. They think themselves wiser than God; but the project by which they thought to save themselves was their ruin. Only here and there one shall escape, as a warning to others. If men will not repent, turn to God, and seek happiness in his favour and service, their desires will but hasten their ruin. Those who make God alone their confidence, will have comfort. God ever waits to be gracious to all that come to him by faith in Christ, and happy are those who wait for him.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,21:47)
    do you want to know the meaning of zec 3:2???

here is the meaning of the verse
    Is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? – The Jews were nearly destroyed because of their sins; a remnant of them is yet left, and God is determined to preserve them. He has had mercy upon them, and forgiven them their sins. Wouldst thou have them destroyed? It is God that hath justified them; who art thou that condemnest them? The Lord rebuke thee! God confound thee for what thou hast done, and for what thou desirest farther to do! It is evident that Jde 1:9 relates to this circumstance – the very same phraseology which occurs here. See the notes on Jde 1:9, where the subject is largely considered. With difficulty has this remnant escaped, and God will not permit fresh evils to fall upon them, by which they might be totally consumed. This was Satan's design, who accuses the followers of God day and night.

Hi Jammin,

So what fire were the Jews plucked out of then?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Jan. 17 2012,20:17)
                  And what about this fire; what are you suggesting it is?

Isaiah 30:14 And he shall break it as the breaking of the potters' vessel that is broken in pieces;
    he shall not spare: so that there shall not be found in the bursting of it a sherd
    to take fire from the hearth, or to take water withal out of the pit.

Hi Jammin,

Please address Isaiah 30:14 as well, with regard as to what fire this is; OK?

God bless

jammin
    Participant

is not this a brand plucked out of the fire? which is to be understood of Joshua; not of his being delivered out of that fire, into which the Jews (x) say he was cast, along with Ahab and Zedekiah, whom the king of Babylon roasted in it, Jeremiah 29:22 when he marvellously escaped; others say (y) 8000 young priests fled to the temple, and were burnt in it, and only Joshua was preserved; but of his deliverance out of the Babylonish captivity, and also of the priesthood, which, during the captivity, when the temple was destroyed, and temple service ceased, was like a brand in the fire; and though Joshua the high priest was returned, and the priesthood in some measure restored, yet not to its former glory, the temple not being yet built; and therefore was but like a smoking firebrand; likewise the people of God may be meant; see Amos 4:11, who are by nature like a branch cut off, a dry stick cast into the fire, and half burnt; they are in a state of separation from God, Father, Son, and Spirit; and they are unprofitable and unfruitful, and in danger in themselves of being consumed in the fire of divine wrath, of which they are as deserving as others, and are under the sentence of it; and, when convinced, have dreadful apprehensions of being consumed by it; but, through the grace, mercy, love, and power of God, they are plucked out of this state in the effectual calling, and are secured from everlasting destruction; wherefore Satan is rebuked for attempting to bring any who are instances of such grace and goodness into condemnation; it being wicked and malicious, bold and daring, vain and fruitless; since such are secured by the grace and power of God, and are preserved for everlasting glory and happiness.

i hope this helps

jammin
    Participant

i already answered IS 30:14
    pls read again

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,21:53)
    mike is talking about satan,

satan is a son of GOD according to mike . according to the bible, satan is destined to the lake of fire
    God prepared a place for them

in zec 3:2 it does not say that the son of GOD will be thrown into the lake of fire.

read our discussion carefully.
    thanks

Hi Jammin,

Whether you realize it or not you just 'shifted' the question. From this…

can a son of GOD be burned in the lake of fire????

To this (you edited your post, but I think this is what you said) …

Zech 3:2 does not say that the son of God is cast into the lake of fire.

I see that you noticed this 'shift' and changed it.

God bless

jammin
    Participant

zec 3:2 does not say that the son of GOD will be thrown into the lake of fire.
    i already answered this question.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,22:04)
    what about is 30:14??
    you are asking about IS 30:14

this verse talks about the people who turned away and rejected the message of GOD. they trust in violence and LIES

so do you think they are still sons of GOD???

what is the meaning of IS 30:14?
    The Jews were the only professing people God then had in the world, yet many among them were rebellious. They had the light, but they loved darkness rather. The prophets checked them in their sinful pursuits, so that they could not proceed without fear; this they took amiss. But faithful ministers will not be driven from seeking to awaken sinners. God is the Holy One of Israel, and so they shall find him. They did not like to hear of his holy commandments and his hatred of sin; they desired that they might no more be reminded of these things. But as they despised the word of God, their sins undermined their safety. Their state would be dashed in pieces like a potter's vessel. Let us return from our evil ways, and settle in the way of duty; that is the way to be saved. Would we be strengthened, it must be in quietness and in confidence, keeping peace in our own minds, and relying upon God. They think themselves wiser than God; but the project by which they thought to save themselves was their ruin. Only here and there one shall escape, as a warning to others. If men will not repent, turn to God, and seek happiness in his favour and service, their desires will but hasten their ruin. Those who make God alone their confidence, will have comfort. God ever waits to be gracious to all that come to him by faith in Christ, and happy are those who wait for him.

Hi Jammin,

I'm not asking you to explain the verse, I want you to tell me what the “FIRE” is?   …In both Isaiah 30:14 and Zech 3:2; so please tell me?

God bless

jammin
    Participant

who are the sons of GOD?
    here is the answer
    31Jesus told the people who had faith in him, “If you keep on obeying what I have said, you truly are my disciples. 32You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,22:16)
    zec 3:2 does not say that the son of GOD will be thrown into the lake of fire.
    i already answered this question.

Hi Jammin,

I want to know what the fire is?

God bless

jammin
    Participant

fire means in zec 3:2 everlasting desturction.
    but it does not say in the verse that a son of GOd will be thrown into the lake of fire.

i have already posted the explanation to those verses.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Jan. 17 2012,22:20)
    fire means in zec 3:2 everlasting desturction.
    but it does not say in the verse that a son of GOd will be thrown into the lake of fire.

i have already posted the explanation to those verses.

Hi Jamin,

So you do believe the fire in Zech 3:2 is the lake of fire of Revelation?

OK. What about the “FIRE” in Isaiah 30:14, what fire is this?

God bless

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 463 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account