Be born again

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi all
    were it said that there is a resurrection in the millennium ,i can't remember were it was????????????????????
    and if there is one is it the first or second or both?

banana
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 18 2009,08:18)
    Hi Irene,
    Scripture speaks of those who are priests and those who are rulers in that time.[Rev20, 1Peter2, 2Tim2]

Do you imagine it will be a time of teaching too?

Yes, because no where in History has the whole truth been taught. If you look at society in general all have fallen short of the glory of God and the majority have been deceived. The trinity is being taught mainly. Only Jesus will be able to straighten all out IMO. Its either they all keep the old Covenant and keep the Sabbath or the trinity.
    Also how else would those who have never heard of Jesus be taught the truth?
    Irene

terraricca
    Participant

hi irene
    Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    Rev 20:5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

could you redirect me it seems i lost my glasses

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 18 2009,07:51)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 18 2009,06:57)
    Hi TK,
    God rules through His Son in the hearts of his followers but King Jesus will also return and rule from Jerusalem.

That I certainly agree on that.  Hopefully I can be with those that are called out to help Jesus teach others, in the Millennium, when Jesus is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  Amen
    Peace and Love Irene

Irene: God bless you: I believe that Jesus finished his work for his father on the earth. It is finished.

He cleansed us by his words. John 15:2

He ordained us to continue his work in the earth. John 15:16

He sanctified us through his word. John 17:17

The words that Jesus has given us will judge us as either pure and spotless or if we believe we are sinners then we have judged ourselves. John 12;48.

We know the Law and the Prophets prophesied until John Matt.11:13—

The Law was until the seed should come. Gal. 3:19

Jesus fulfilled the Law and the prophets. Luke 16:16

Jesus did not come to stay in the law or prophets, he came to fulfill them. FULFILL:strongs concordance:”pleroo”–to accomplish, satisfy, complete, end or finish a task—

I can't see anything for Jesus to come back to do. He left it all up to us to rise up in the perfection and righteousness that he gave his life for.

We were sinners but he cleansed us and now we are the righteousness of God through him. We are no longer in sin.

Jesus manifest to take away our sin. 1 John 3:5

IMO Jesus is here, now, in every person that doesn't believe he has to return to finish the Kingdom. Bless you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    When were you cleansed by his words.
    Was everyone who had yet to live cleansed too as if by magic?

Hopeful but unrealistic.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Dec. 20 2009,07:11)
    Hi TK,
    When were you cleansed by his words.
    Was everyone who had yet to live cleansed too as if by magic?

Hopeful but unrealistic.

Hey Nick: Each one, individually in his own time as he is able to accept and believe. It is a continual washing away of un-truth or darkness from the mind and revealing the truth or light of God within.

We came from God, we have his nature because he created us from the beginning. Only our minds have been diluted with untruth as to who and what we truly are.

One part of me wants to lash out at you because I think you are making fun of my beliefs. Yet another side of me wonders if the damnable doctrines of darkness from religion have so enveloped you that you can not see the truth I write.

Everything in the Bible, that is the truth from God through Jesus, is for WHOSOEVER will accept and believe. That includes you and me and yes, all, everywhere, anyone, everone.

The criteria for union of man with God or righteousness has always be by faith(believing). Man's religious creations have led him astray from this truth through the eons of time. God can't lie, and God says we are cleansed and whole through his word, Jesus. Works can never make one clean.

In this truth there is rest. Jesus the truth gave us rest. No more works unto God. We are at peace, knowing we are forever cleansed from sin and in union with God.

Bless you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK.
    Really?
    Magic cleansing?

terraricca
    Participant

hi tk
    sorry,there is the works of the faith does it ???????????????????
    the faith you have will not let you without action to do Gods will,
    this is why the works of the devil is against Gods will, we fight to produce works of faith to show our comitement to God and Christ.
    and preach the truth of the Lord,
    also Mat 12:33 Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.
    Mat 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.
    Mat 12:35 A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.
    Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
    Mat 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    You must be joined with Jesus and his God through rebirth of water and the Spirit.

Reading books and making promises are not hany more helpful than magic.

Man's ways are more attractive to many but useless.[Jn1.12-13]

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    who baptised you ???????????????????if i may ask

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Graeme Bethwaite.
    He died two years later.

terraricca
    Participant

hi nick
    you know for many years i have study the scriptures in religion and out of it almost 40 years when i read the scripture where Christ say s that the word can not be broken this was a change of direction no one in religion as given me to understand,you know this means that if you know a truth it can not be broken or in a way contradict by it, if so it is not true but false.
    and it as to be in compliance with the spirit of Christ.this i found out 30 years ago,from then on i read the bible and ask God to give me understanding i ask the question and he answer through the scriptures and my soul. this can happen i believe when your soul is full with the knowledge of the scriptures and be full of desire to do Gods will not in a big way but every day all around you.
    Christ spirit is in me it burns in me ,i love God so much i will die for Him.for his Glory amen

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 13 2009,07:39)

Quote (followerofJesus @ Oct. 16 2009,09:28)
    There is many things that we 'think' we understand

Even if I was to know all that I human can know

Nobody can force you to believe

God does not force himself on anyone

Hi WJ,

Nick does believe, he just doesn't believe the way you do.

Since you 'think' you know so much about GOD; “then tell me the second immutable(unchangeable) thing about GOD”…
    Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,
    we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

I believe there are many who now know the second immutable thing?

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,12:37)

Hi WJ,

Since you 'think' you know so much about GOD; “then tell me the second immutable(unchangeable) thing about GOD”…
    Hebrews 6:18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,
    we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

God bless
    Ed J

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

Why do you believe that? you think every body reads your book, is that's why?
    I haven't read it, but I'll give it a try.
    One; he made a promise to Abraham.
    Tow; because he is God.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 24 2010,12:49)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 23 2010,12:37)

Hi WJ,

Hebrews 6:18 That by TWO immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie,

God bless
    Ed J

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

Why do you believe that? you think every body reads your book, is that's why?
    I haven't read it, but I'll give it a try.
    One; he made a promise to Abraham.
    Tow; because he is God.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Not everybody reads my Posts either!

Ed J

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account